5.0 from 1 review

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent value with features used in expensive cameras

The Canon 800D is an excellent camera. Its light and durable and feels like quality.

Battery life has been great and photo quality has been superb.

Becuase of the reasonable price of the 800D, it left me with some money to buy quality lenses.

Ever since purchasing this camera I have enjoyed using it and I recommend it for beginners and amateurs alike.

The strap included is not my favourite so I bought a third party strap which was cheap and exactly what I wanted.

The Canon DSLR ecosystem offers users with a wide variety of exceptional lenses that are for the most part, decently priced and most of them offer superb quality photo and video.

In my opinion, this is a great camera, it shares qualities of the more expensive Canon 80D, its made in Japan, it's compact and lightweight. It takes amazing photos and very clear 1080P video.

I highly recommend it.