Canon EOS 80D

Canon EOS 80D

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Titus

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent first full size camera. Simple enough for beginners but with huge scope for advanced styles.

Canon has a lot of cameras. The cheaper ones are good but lack the extras, the pro versions are awesome but cost a mint. The 80D is a mid point that has the functions you need, awesome image quality, and the pro design and pro look that every photographer wants.
If photography is your thing, even a pre loved version would be a better use of your money then buying a cheaper less optioned new camera. I use my 80D as a second camera body and as a travel camera and it gets abused and I use my 5D4 for the pro work.

Purchased in November 2016 for $1,200.00.

Nika

NikaCairns

I love this camera. Probably, it's the best choice for people who wants to grow up from a confident

Date PurchasedAug 2017