Canstar

See the Best Insurance Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canstar

QuinnSouthwest, VIC

You give coles insurance 5 star public only give 1.5

How can you give coles car insurance 5 stars when the public rate it 1.5 stars.
Your opinion means nothing.
It just makes canstar look stupid. The public are affected by poor quality insurance.
You rate 5 stars based on what....not public opinion.

Quinn

So basically it means nothing to get a 5 star from canstar.
All that counts is what people think.
The price if that is what you go on is $350 higher than the last year.
They don't really offer much. How do you justify 5 stars for such poor insurance.

barry
barry

Superannuation

Very accurate and detailed I’m always looking at this site and I consider this my 1 site keep up the great work I’m always reading what you put up gooooood

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you, Barry! We really appreciate this positive review and hope you'll visit our website again soon!

Glenn
Glenn

Questions

I'd like to know why I scored 965 when I have a number of debts totalling approximately $20,000 , three are above $4000 each lol.
I find this quite amazing , I might go get a house loan.

Macca
MaccaSoutheast, SA

Reliable, unbiased and persistent.

The information provided I can rely on for accuracy. I find it both useful and, often, a prompt to check a few things out for my own situation. The emails come regularly enough to "irritate" me into taking some action, even if it is only to confirm something I'm already doing.

Team CanstarCanstar

Thanks for your kind review, Macca! We're pleased to know that you find our information useful and we hope you'll visit our website again soon!

Find out how Canstar compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Look forward to their emails

I really enjoy reading the information they provide, the topics are quite varied which is good because sometimes you learn something you didn't know you needed to know. They are my 'go to' for reviews. The reviews and articles are easy to read and informative.

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Kate! We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Les M
Les MSouth East Queensland, QLD

I rely on Canstar for financial information

I enjoy the facts given on banking, investing, and financial calculators, in laymans terms. This saves a lot of searching around the web for information to keep me up to date.

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you for your kind words, Les! We're glad you enjoy using our website as part of your research process. We hope you'll visit again soon!

BenLitchfield, NT

A little confused

When I look at ratings, say for instance superannuation, the first choices that greet me are companies that pay for advertising. Confused. So, say, they were one of the companies listed to send Ltrs to their members as they have underperformed, would you still carry the advert?

Ben

You haven’t commented fully to my review. What happens if you advertise a company that has to inform the members to seek another fund as they have underperformed. Do you still carry their advertisement?

ausguy42
ausguy42Hunter Region, NSW

Great website!

I often refer to Canstar to check the latest information on the quality of my superannuation fund and insurance. I have great faith in their independent factual information. Keep up the good work! Thanks.

Starstruck by Canstar!

Canstar must be the First resource to glean and extract Trusted Reliable information and facts from, for my personal use and decision making. Their "Stars" are bright and worth noting in our World of many standards. I definitely recommend Canstar ! Thanks for the many Professional insights., keep going..

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you for your shining feedback, Greg! We're glad you enjoy using our website as part of your decision making process. We hope you'll visit again soon!

MICHAEL DENING
MICHAEL DENINGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Canstar is a trustworthy site with reliable and informative articles providing informed opinion and advice

I really enjoy and trust Canstar they provide information that is current and relevant I genuinely find the benefits of reading trustworthy educational and informative articles something that suits me and my interests

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Michael, thank you for your positive feedback! We're pleased to know that you find our articles informative and we hope you'll visit our website again soon!

Moby
MobyPerth, WA

Fantastic work

The ratings are unbiased and honest and has been very helpful to me in making informed choices.A wonderful source of information and knowledge about the market which is flooded with many versions of a single product.

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Moby, this is great feedback, thank you for taking the time to share it! We're pleased to know that you find our comparison tools useful and we hope you'll visit our website again soon!

Excellent informative information

The information provided is clear, concise, and easy to understand. Additionally, in my opinion, the articles are objective and in most instances encourage me to reflect on my current level of finincial knowledge.

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Bruce! We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Paul S
Paul S

a good source of objective information

Regular unbiased and thought provoking information pertaining to retirement, a must read for any Baby Boomer interested in their financial security! Thoroughly readable in a vernacular that none financial savvy people can comprehend.

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Paul, we're so glad you find our website useful! Thank you for wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it!

Mohammed Islam
Mohammed IslamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Very Good and I like it

Lot of Informed decision and we can now take decision for our refinancing from the Current Lender to another Lender . It is a good and through knowledge we go tnow , what to do and how?

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Mohammed, this is wonderful feedback, thank you for taking the time to share it! We're glad you find our website to be a useful tool in your research process.

Some product is relevant

Some time product reviews doesn’t reflect broader reviews and it’s convince to buy the product looks like only certain communities and people is involved for their experience and views based on opinion

Team CanstarCanstar

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Gagan! We really appreciate the feedback.

Helen J.
Helen J.asked

Best electric recliners repairers in sydney

Quinn

I don't recommend anything to do with canstar.
They give five star rating to products and services that customers only rate 1 star

Barbara N
Barbara Nasked

I have been looking into Term Deposit Rates and JUDO BANK stands out big time. I would like to know what checks and balances are done to ensure that this bank is sound. Like most people I would like a decent return on my money but I am wary as "if it looks to good to be true then!!!!
Regards
Barbara

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Barbara, you may be interested to look into the Financial Claims Scheme, which is an Australian government guarantee that provides protection for people with money deposited in eligible accounts held with participating banks, credit unions and other financial institutions.

The scheme covers deposits (e.g. your savings) up to $250,000 per account holder, per institution in the unlikely event of the financial failure of an authorised deposit-taking institution (ADI for short). If this happens, the scheme aims to return deposits to account holders within seven days of the guarantee being activated.

Judo Bank is one of many ADIs participating in the Scheme. A full list of participating ADIs can be found on the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s website: https://www.apra.gov.au/list-of-authorised-deposit-taking-institutions-covered-under-financial-claims-scheme.

Canstar’s most recent Term Deposit Awards highlighted Judo Bank and BankVic as top providers for term deposits. You can read more about Canstar’s Term Deposit Award methodology and winners here: https://www.canstar.com.au/term-deposits/term-deposit-awards-2021/ and compare Judo’s current rates to other providers across a range of terms using Canstar’s term deposit comparison tool: https://www.canstar.com.au/compare/term-deposits/.

Peter C.
Peter C.asked

I've got a 200 series Landcruiser Toyota and I'm looking for the best insurance company to cover the car

Ms G
Ms G

My suggestion would be to do some research on every insurance company you're aware of. I tend to use the product review site to help me find answers - so in your situation, I'd do a search for 'XYZ Insurance Company' and read all the reviews. If it hasn't been reviewed here yet, then search elsewhere. No one can ever tell you what the best this or that is for you - it ultimately has to be a decision you reach for yourself, based upon your own research and/or experience.

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Peter, thanks for your question! You can compare your options for car insurance on our website: https://www.canstar.com.au/car-insurance/

Get an answer from our members and Canstar representatives

CategoryInsurance Comparison Websites