1.0

Savings account advise

Mary

MaryPerth, WA

canstar and RAC cannot be trusted

Raj

RajPerth, WA

Do not follow their reviews

I am fairly certain Canstar reviews for products are paid for by the company they review. There reviews are completely different to what a person experiences when they deal with the company concerned.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Canstar compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Travel Insurance

I reviewed various travel insurance options via Canstar. I purchased a product recommended by Canstar however it was $13.69 (10%) dearer going via their link as opposed to going directly to the insurance provider.
Canstar states their service is free and that they derive some of their income as commissions from the providers which I fully understand. But in my case I was charged for the service which I request be refunded by Canstar. I would recommend using their service to compare products but once you decide go directly to the provider rather that clicking on the Canstar link.
I will never make that mistake again !!

Paul