1.4

Ms GSouth Australia

Reliably dishonest reviews of energy businesses in Australia

Ms G

And I did my research where your business is concerned, which left me with no doubt about its honesty and integrity. Nice try, but ultimately scripted, empty words.

all m.

all m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a joke

Kara

Kara

Deceptive practice

Canstar do receive money when consumers click on links from their sites. Despite attempts to make it sound like they don't without actually saying they don't. In my book this is a huge conflict of interest and makes them too biased to be a trustworthy source for reviews. See screenshot from choice article attached.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Canstar compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Chris Xegalas

Chris XegalasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great comparison website

I always make sure I use Canstar (along with another site) to check for the best credit cards on the market before I apply. Been doing this for a few years now and always get the best deal. Thank you

Savings account advise

Mary

MaryPerth, WA

canstar and RAC cannot be trusted

Raj

RajPerth, WA

Do not follow their reviews

I am fairly certain Canstar reviews for products are paid for by the company they review. There reviews are completely different to what a person experiences when they deal with the company concerned.

Travel Insurance

I reviewed various travel insurance options via Canstar. I purchased a product recommended by Canstar however it was $13.69 (10%) dearer going via their link as opposed to going directly to the insurance provider.
Canstar states their service is free and that they derive some of their income as commissions from the providers which I fully understand. But in my case I was charged for the service which I request be refunded by Canstar. I would recommend using their service to compare products but once you decide go directly to the provider rather that clicking on the Canstar link.
I will never make that mistake again !!

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

more constar than canstar

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Canstar compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Carey Strong

Carey Strongasked

Which domestic air conditioning units are the most reliable and best value for money?

Ms G

Thats something you're going to have to decide for yourself through your own research. I often use this site as a starting point by doing a search for a particular brand name though.

Dianne W.

Dianne W.asked

Electric shavers

Ms G

I cant help you with shavers, but I would do a search here on the productreview site for whatever brands of electric shavers you might be interested in to see what other purchasers have said about them. In my opinion, its the only way you're going to find honest reviews of any brand.

Sonja

Sonjaasked

What are the top caravan brands? What are the brands we should stay away from?

Team CanstarCanstar

Hi Sonja, thanks for your question! You can find which brands earned a 5-Star Rating in our most recent Customer Satisfaction Ratings for new caravans and motorhomes: https://www.canstarblue.com.au/vehicles/caravans/

Get an answer from our members and Canstar representatives

CategoryInsurance Comparison Websites