Compare Club
See the Best Insurance Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Compare Club

Brian Crozier
Brian CrozierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful

Oliver was clear and concise in working out what I needed and in coming up with an alternative to what I was doing. The end result has saved me a lot of money.

Lauren Rabey
Lauren RabeyIllawarra, NSW

Super helpful staff

Each staff member I spoke with was professional and very friendly. It felt like each of them genuinely cared and were passionate about their work. They were all knowledgeable and able to help me find the best health provider to suit mine and my family's needs.

Review collected in partnership with Compare Club

The help provided was excellent

Efficiently provided improved options and then was not pushy allowed us to make up our minds. Then helped facilitate the change. We have been happy with the change and so far it has worked fine.

Simple

The phone operator kept the conversation simple. I was able to follow information easily. Explained to me what was covered but most importantly detailed the items that were not covered.

GMa
GMaMelbourne

If I could rate them 0, I would

Kelly
Kelly

Too many phone calls

Although very helpful and I did end up switching there just too many phone calls from 1300 number then mobiles, after a simple online enquiry very annoying now it's life insurance

Carol
CarolLaunceston, TAS

Health comes first

Loved the service explained everything very well. Saved me money which was wonderful.Gave me options on my policy had a great choice so I can pick what is revalant for me and my situation with my health and age.

Jean S.
Jean S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I don't know yet.

We have only had the cover for a couple of days so we haven't had to use it yet. We took the policy because it is much cheaper then who we were with.

Karen P.
Karen P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service

Thank you to the team at Health Comparison , they went above and beyond to get the best deals for us, they asked lots of questions and very good listeners of what we wanted in a policy , again thank you

Heather
HeatherCentral, SA

change of cover

Enquired online and received a prompt follow up phone call from a very friendly and knowledgeable
team member. Helped my sort out my new policy and save over $720 per year.

Jill V.
Jill V.Sydney, NSW

Professional and courteous service.

The two consultants I spoke to were knowledgeable and professional; the changeover process from my previous fund to the new fund, NIB, was easy and were able to answer any questions.

Leslie
LeslieSydney, NSW

Review: New HCF Coverage

Great help from the team in terms of getting me on board with HCF. I had previous cover up until 2017, and am very happy to be getting back. The benefits of my previous membership have been retained, very happy about that.

Very helpful

The consultant ran through some questions to determine my health needs and priorities then found the matching policy. They did all the paperwork so it was a very simple process for me.

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and easy to use

The Compare Club team are helpful, friendly and listen. I changed my cover because I broke my ankle badly last year and have better extras with the new cover. Thanks!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Timely Phone call

We all know we should review our insurances regularly but like many, I rarely get around to it.
My needs had changed and I was in a lower tax bracket
Will checked my current needs and recommended a policy that is appropriate for my current stage, while saving nearly $150 a month
He took time to answer all my questions , without being pushy

Gavin
Gavinasked

I received an email today from your company apologising for sending a previous email that supposedly was an invitation to join your club. I never received anything of the sort and have no idea how you would have my email address.
There was a none-activd link to reply and the following contact details below.
Also copied and pasted the text from the email and pasted it below .
This appears to be a Phising Scam.
Please advise if this was you and if it was, why I received this email so that I know to either leave a good review for your response or me having to report and review the scam/spam email

The senders email address is:
welcome@hello.compareclub.com.au

The email: welcome@hello.compareclub.com.au

And the Phone Number provided is: 1300 904 624

Copy of Email received below:

CompareClub

Hi Graham

Earlier today we sent you an email inviting you to log into the Compare Club member’s hub.

That was an error on our part and we’re sorry about this.

We own Health Insurance Comparison, which you have used in the past to compare your Health Insurance.

While we wanted to introduce you to Compare Club at some point, it definitely wasn’t like this and even though it was an honest mistake on our part, it shouldn’t have happened.

We always try to be open and transparent about what we do, so here’s what we’re doing to fix this.

We’re checking every step of what happened to make sure nobody gets an email they didn’t sign up for.

We’re looking at what we can do process wise and if there’s anything better we can do to check and support each other’s work.

We’re sitting down with the relevant team so they understand why these accidental emails, however unintentional, can sometimes worry and confuse people.

We want you to know that whenever mistakes happen, we’re straight on it, and that includes making sure we apologise for when things go wrong.

If you have any questions about this email or the previous one, please reply here and our member care agents will get back to you promptly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Compare Club

spacer
Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd ABN 29 634 600 007 of 222 Pitt Street Sydney (Ph: 1300 904 624) own and operates compareclub.com.au and its associated websites.
spacer
© 2022 Compare Club. All rights reserved.
Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe