Verifiedcompareclub.com.au

4.4

Leanne Minton-Connell
Leanne Minton-ConnellSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Change

Well explained information the guy explained everything to get me the best deal
Bev D.
Bev D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

A very happy customer

Very helpful, reasonably fast with comparisons and have a product thats heaps better and cheaper than i was on
james
james

professional

excellent service.....very professional ..Chloe was very helpful...glad i made the switch.
Geordiegeo
Geordiegeo

Opportunity to make change

Spontaneity compelled to change understanding that critical discounts and choices were made available otherwise not provided by a current helth insurer.
Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The specialist Andy was knowledgeable patient and informative. He took the time to explain everything and answer all our questions
Lily
LilySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Money Saving Activity

I have changed insurers based upon the comparisons I was given for life insurance. Huge savings.
Darren
Darren4 posts

Carol T.
Carol T.Perth, WA

Thorough helpful advice

Excellent courteous service which was very well explained. Not rushed or pushy.
Craig R.
Craig R.7 posts

Worth a conversation

I have been looking into switching health funds for sometime and was just too lazy to do it, even though I knew I would save money. The consultant was very helpful and knowledgeable and is doing all of the administration for me, which is what previously put me off from changing.
William Rowley
William RowleySydney, NSW

Switching made easy

Our contacts name was Adrienne who guided us through all the relevant requirements needed to switch health insurers over the phone. What we thought would be a difficult process was quite simple under Adriennes guidance.
Thomas R
Thomas RSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Not happy

This company is the rudest I have ever dealt with, I had really bad customer service and very rude people cold calling me, plus they ripping me off with worse health insurance deals.
Andy D.
Andy D.

Changing private health insurance

Dealing with Compare Club has been very easy and they appear to have found me a good value policy that meets all my needs
June
June2 posts

Very helpful and informative

Very informative man (Edward) and listened to my thoughts first before suggesting cover which best suited our needs.
Bob Van Merkesteyn
Bob Van Merkesteyn

Very professional service without being pushy

The guy that I was talking to was very helpful and answered all my questions about Latrobe Health Services. He wasn't pushing me into excepting, just let me decide.
I thought the rate he gave me was ok.
After a few weeks I rang him back and we went ahead and changed over from my other health provider.
I didn't have to do anything.
freddo
freddo8 posts

Compare club recommended

Paula at compare club was so good at finding insurance for me and saved me heaps of money highly recommended :)