Verifiedcompareclub.com.au

4.4

DiaDirect
DiaDirectSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy as

Followed up quickly with initial contact; questions elicited my main drivers for a better health insurance product; once the new health was identified and health funds changed, follow up was excellent.
Julita
Julita

Summary

Factual, accurate, relavent although speaker spoke too quickly at times
Amanda R.
Amanda R.Southern and Hills, SA

Smooth and efficient service

After filling in online comparison info I was contacted by a representative of Compare Club and provided a thorough overview of the process and options to consider-He was able to answer all my questions and I proceeded to take up the best option for me as identified -very pleased with the service and information provided and the outcome.
Wendy B
Wendy B3 posts

Health Insurance comparison

My personal representative made the whole process of comparing Health Insurance just so easy and streamlined for me. Very friendly and so helpful.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Absolute Pests

Absolute pests. Must have tried to call me a dozen times over a few days. Blocked loads of their calls but they persisted for over 2 weeks now.
Jules
JulesHobart, TAS3 posts

Given false information

I was told incorrect coverage for Major Dental. Told me I would be much better off with my new Health Insurance company, getting $1300 annual coverage. While I discovered on joining it was only $750. Much less coverage than I had before joining. It was one of the major reasons I changed together with the lesser premium.
Garry Hookey
Garry HookeySouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

John M.
John M.

All good

Excellent service. Knowledgable representstives. Patient and thorough. Good follow-up. Good outcome.
June Laval
June LavalPerth, WA6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Gave me a good deal on my Health Insurance

Compare Club were very helpful and understood of my requirements.
Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW4 posts

Compare health insurance

Very easy way to compare and review my health insurance
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Highly recommend this service

Excellent customer service, very informative, made the transfer easy, not under any pressure to change, but matched what I needed to be covered for and saved me some money too.
Roy C.
Roy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Health Insurance

John was very informative and very helpful. Due to the information he gave us we found a better health insurance for us.
Valerie Lewis
Valerie LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Successfully managed and uncomplicated transfer from my health care fund of 25 years

So very well communicated. All my questioned were answered succinctly and patiently.
I am very happy with the service and
PMD
PMD2 posts

Satisfied client

Very satisfied. All aspects of offer detailed and discussed. All protocols followed.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.South East Queensland, QLD

Medical Insurance

I received very good information and operator was helpful and excellent