Capital Debt Solutions

Capital Debt Solutions

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mee

MeeAU

Honest, caring, professional

I was extremely sceptical about the whole process. The team were very professional, where never pushy, and genuinely wanted to help. There was never any over promising. From the get go, they were very quick in telling me how much I would have to pay, over what period of time. They explained the process very well and were always prompt in preparing paperwork, submitting documents and responding to all (oh there was many) queries. They specialise in Part 9 debt agreements, so if you are looking for other solutions that may be better suited, you are best looking elsewhere. In my case, I decided this was the solution for me.

Glenn

Glenn

Why didn't i do this sooner?

I would highly recommend contacting these guys as soon as possible if you have too much credit card debt, i put off doing it for over a year for fear of not getting the help i needed, i wish i had applied sooner, life has been so much easier not having to spend most of my pay each week to credit cards and getting nowhere, now i have spare cash and can actually save again.
Thanks Boston!

Excellent, so easy to talk too. Finally able to sort out my debt and save money!!

Great service, answered all my questions. So happy with the outcome. The whole process was so easy and stress free

Bec

BecCAPALABA

Poor form

No help given no communication after initial $200 fee paid Couldn't help Returned cheque but no confidential paperwork received back