Debt Negotiators

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Vic
VicRichmond

Helped me make the perfect solution to my worries

Connie is great help my by explaining everything && answered every question I was wounding about I have had Decade of hard ship I should have reached out to Connie a lot sooner great experience talking with Connie

Julie
Julie Sydney, NSW

This company saved my life , thank you so much !!

Connie looked after my case & she got my payments down , interest stopped & got me out of major trouble. I recommend this service to anyone going through debt difficulties.
They were fast , on the ball & very friendly & helpful . Please tell your friends. Thank you so much Connie & debt negotiators .

Rates and Fees
Alexandra
Alexandra Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

I reached out to Debt Negotiators as I was unsure of what debts I owed and did not know where to start. I was put in touch with Connie Vargas who was incredible. Connie was able to reach out to numerous third parties to confirm if I owed any debts, to whom and how much. She was incredibly efficient, responsive and was able to tell me exactly what I owed and to who and even removed a default from my credit file.
I cannot recommend Debt Negotiators enough for anyone in my position who is not exactly sure what you might be owing.
Connie & Debt Negotiations, thank you so much for your help and amazing service.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Madison K.
Madison K.South East Queensland, QLD

They leave out information, just trying to scam you

They hurry you along to sign their direct debit application fee and then barely communicate with you so you have no idea what's happening. I was told my debts were put on hold but it turns out I was actually just not paying them and then when my claim was rejected I had all these late fees to pay. I was told they could put my claim back through to pass but it ended up being more expensive than just paying my debt! What a waste of $1500!! disgusting.

Carl
CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great professional service

A very worrying situation made a lot easier by the professional caring service given. I would highly recommend this company (in particular Mathew P)to anyone in need of debt assistance.
They really know how to find a solution to suit your circumstances.
Always responding to any queries in timely manner.
If you are ever in a situation where you cannot navigate a way out please give Debt Negotiators a call you won’t be disappointed ! Do not try this yourself it is not worth the stress.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help with debt

I would like to say Thankyou Thankyou thank you to Mo and the team for their support and assistance in helping me get my debts paid. I cancelled the first time he sent me the documents but I rang him back a couple of weeks later and he started the process again for me. So happy and relieved I don't have to stress about those debts any more and in a few years they will be paid a lot sooner and quicker than at the rate I was paying them. I can't thank the team enough and would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling to pay off big debt. Thanks very much Mo and team once again you have helped remove most of the stress from my life.

Great Customer Service & Advice

Thank-you Ed from Debt Negotiators, you have provided me with great advice and direction, i really appreciate your time to explain my situation over the phone, this is really going to help me in the future, thank-you for your patience, time and honesty.

Yusuf H.Perth, WA

Thank you so much!!

Thank you Debt Negotiator for the help and understanding my problems. Really appreciate the effort of the whole team and managing my case with positive outcome. I was hesitant to call at first, too ashamed with all my debts. But nothing to be ashamed off to call for help. Highly recommended to anyone struggling with debts to give them a call. Thank you Ipsa Deo and DebtNeg Team again, for managing my case.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and Care

I am so grateful and would like to thank Shane Spence for helping me throughout and being so patient and understanding and get the result done within 48 hours. He made me feel extremely comfortable for something that is not so easy for me to deal with and reduced a lot of stress in my life. Thanks again

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Life has Changed

Good Job team

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank Paul Mcgarry and Nick Nguyen for helping me throughout my agony of waiting for the good results of my negotiation. They are both nice and very polite in explaining to me the details of my application. They are always there to answer my inquiry no matter how silly it is. People like you are needed in this business because you feel our pain not judgemental and with lots of customer care. I pray that both of you will be safe and healthy, more blessings are coming your way so you can always be a blessing to others. Keep up the good work guys. I will never forget you.
Lots of love and Prayers,
Marlin

Pankajr
PankajrSouth East Queensland, QLD

That’s awesome great relief

Appreciate the effort of the whole team and managing my case with positive outcome. I suggest to anyone struggling with debt these ten is the best so great full to the team

Koloisa T.
Koloisa T.Sydney, NSW

Thankyou Mohamed for helping me through a rough time. Even though it was a hard road you helped the whole way through and we got the result at end. Thankyou

Perfect financial help

I was so struggling with too many credit cards and unable to pay off . Fortunately I found debit negotiations. Thanks a lot for Jarin who guided me the whole process and maintain the good communication whenever I had questions

Amazing

I am so thankful for Jess being able to help me and being so patient and understanding. She made me feel extremely comfortable for something that is not so easy to deal with. I can't thank debt negotiators and Jess enough for giving me some hope back in my future.

Read more reviews - page 2