Debt Negotiators

Awesome

I’m so happy and much appreciated thank you so much for your help may God Bless your office. We look forward to work together with you guys in times of need

Thanks a lot

Amazing service

I was lucky enough to have Jess as my debt consultant and I honestly have never experienced better service. She was understanding and extremely patient and I can’t thank her enough for the help she provided. She definitely deserves a promotion!

ElizaK

ElizaKSydney, NSW

Perfect, Service!

I had the most amazing service with Debt Negotiators. I was fortunate enough to have Vicki as my consultant. She made the whole process seamless. Answered every question I threw at her. She was very professional and honestly, I felt had my best interests in mind.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Joanna B

Joanna B

So grateful

I can’t thank debt negotiators enough for the help they have given me. I got a better result than I expected. I highly recommend debt negotiators to anyone having financial difficulties. They are amazing. Thank you all

TrevorS

TrevorSDarling Downs, QLD

Great job guys

Thanks for giving me a life back I was extremely low and now I'm in a good place ,I can now plan to do things again, repair my moter car it's great

Ronp

RonpHunter Region, NSW

Very professional, empathetic to my circumstances, never failed to follow through on assisting myself with any issue.

I was in a state of despair. From dealing with my issues initially until seeing it through all of the way, Lena never once showed anything less then the total professional and she made concerns look absolutely miniscule.

Hayden C

Hayden CSydney, NSW

Awesome!!

If you're ever feeling like you're about to loose everything due to debt contact these guys. Process is a bit how you going at the start but now I can finally say I'm back on my feet thanks to Shifat Ahmed. She knows how to look after her clients. And knows what's best for them better than you know for yourself. Again couldn't thank you enough.

Great service and great staff

These guys are awesome anyone needing some help or just some advice would definitely recommend, Faz looked after me and was prompt with responses and very good at explaining things that I was struggling with and provided the best advice. Anyone thinking about using this service should definitely give it a go was so good and reduced a lot of stress in my life. 10/10

Pauline

PaulineNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Experience Ever!!!

Have been dealing with [name removed] since Feb 2019, at first communication was good, once the agreement was signed and they had taken the money for fees out, it was hard to get a response everytime I followed up to see how everything was going. It is now July 2019 and instead of piece of mind all I have had is stress and still nothing has been done and I have phoned and emailed many times and been told that I would get a call back, but am still waiting. For anyone that is considering Debt Negotiators, I recommend going through this company and to try and settle debt direct with the creditors.

Graham

GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Overcoming Financial Hardship

The staff at Debt Negotiators were ever so helpful in all my needs even when having to add an extra loan onto the already existing one. This also happened smoothly. I would highly recommend the staff of Debt Negotiators to who ever finds themselves in FINANCIAL TROUBLE they will help you

Hussni Abboushi

Hussni AbboushiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect and designed to suit my situation

I do appreciate the team of the debt solution for the work done on my behalf especially Mr Fazle who took the load off me.
I would recommend this team to my family and friends if they go through the same financial difficulties I’ve been through.

So impressed with the service

Nathan worked with me directly through the whole process. He answered all of my questions and was always professional. I can’t recommend the service enough. He really made this process so much easier for me.

Meredith. H

Meredith. HNortheast, VIC

As long as they get your business they don't really care how they treat you after that.

Martin F.

Martin F.Perth, WA

Debt negotiators are the real deal.

If you are struggling financially and have bills to pay because of past mistakes then, you need Debt negotiators. They take all the stress away. They are the real deal!

Trish D.

Trish D.Perth, WA

Perfect way to get my life back on track!

It took me a long time to admit that I needed help and now I really wish I had done it sooner. Nathan was absolutely amazing through the whole process and I can't even begin to thank him for everything he has done for me. I always felt that he was "on my side", and was working to get the very best for me. It's a great feeling when you have that much trust in someone whose helping you financially. I can't recommend Debt Negotiators enough to anyone out there who might be struggling. They are amazing!

Shelly D.

Shelly D.Sydney, NSW

This a perfect has help us to live again

Very happy with the outcome really needed help due to a family member having ill health would highly recommend Maria went above and beyond out of her way to help us thank you

Alex A.

Alex A.Illawarra, NSW

Great opportunity to get back on track.

Jess was professional, efficient & a real asset to her company. Jess' follow up work was some of the most impressive I've experienced. I felt valued & informed every step & when my circumstances changed I felt that I could go back & get application reviewed again. I'm really happy that I did, anyone or anywhere else I may have given up. Thanks Jess for all your awesome work!!

MSP

MSPSydney, NSW

Honestly wouldn’t have had known what else to do in my situation. Such a massive help

I had no idea how useful and less stressful this process would be. I’m able to still live comfortably while addressing my
Current situation. I should have approached “Debt Negotiators” soon.

NatashaS

NatashaSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s been the biggest life saver

The services I have received from this organisation has been brilliant from the get go. They have been so patient and understand and they have offered so much support. #didnotregretjoining

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taking back control.

This year i wanted to take control . Through Debt Negotiators i am doing this. If your struggling with debt, please don't hesitate to make that call you won't regret it.

Jen

I would like to thank Veronica for being such a great help.