Debt Negotiators

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help with debt

I would like to say Thankyou Thankyou thank you to Mo and the team for their support and assistance in helping me get my debts paid. I cancelled the first time he sent me the documents but I rang him back a couple of weeks later and he started the process again for me. So happy and relieved I don't have to stress about those debts any more and in a few years they will be paid a lot sooner and quicker than at the rate I was paying them. I can't thank the team enough and would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling to pay off big debt. Thanks very much Mo and team once again you have helped remove most of the stress from my life.

Great Customer Service & Advice

Thank-you Ed from Debt Negotiators, you have provided me with great advice and direction, i really appreciate your time to explain my situation over the phone, this is really going to help me in the future, thank-you for your patience, time and honesty.

Yusuf H.Perth, WA

Thank you so much!!

Thank you Debt Negotiator for the help and understanding my problems. Really appreciate the effort of the whole team and managing my case with positive outcome. I was hesitant to call at first, too ashamed with all my debts. But nothing to be ashamed off to call for help. Highly recommended to anyone struggling with debts to give them a call. Thank you Ipsa Deo and DebtNeg Team again, for managing my case.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and Care

I am so grateful and would like to thank Shane Spence for helping me throughout and being so patient and understanding and get the result done within 48 hours. He made me feel extremely comfortable for something that is not so easy for me to deal with and reduced a lot of stress in my life. Thanks again

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Life has Changed

Good Job team

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank Paul Mcgarry and Nick Nguyen for helping me throughout my agony of waiting for the good results of my negotiation. They are both nice and very polite in explaining to me the details of my application. They are always there to answer my inquiry no matter how silly it is. People like you are needed in this business because you feel our pain not judgemental and with lots of customer care. I pray that both of you will be safe and healthy, more blessings are coming your way so you can always be a blessing to others. Keep up the good work guys. I will never forget you.
Lots of love and Prayers,
Marlin

Pankajr

PankajrSouth East Queensland, QLD

That’s awesome great relief

Appreciate the effort of the whole team and managing my case with positive outcome. I suggest to anyone struggling with debt these ten is the best so great full to the team

Koloisa T.

Koloisa T.Sydney, NSW

Thankyou Mohamed for helping me through a rough time. Even though it was a hard road you helped the whole way through and we got the result at end. Thankyou

Perfect financial help

I was so struggling with too many credit cards and unable to pay off . Fortunately I found debit negotiations. Thanks a lot for Jarin who guided me the whole process and maintain the good communication whenever I had questions

Amazing

I am so thankful for Jess being able to help me and being so patient and understanding. She made me feel extremely comfortable for something that is not so easy to deal with. I can't thank debt negotiators and Jess enough for giving me some hope back in my future.

Awesome

I’m so happy and much appreciated thank you so much for your help may God Bless your office. We look forward to work together with you guys in times of need

Thanks a lot

Amazing service

I was lucky enough to have Jess as my debt consultant and I honestly have never experienced better service. She was understanding and extremely patient and I can’t thank her enough for the help she provided. She definitely deserves a promotion!

ElizaK

ElizaKSydney, NSW

Perfect, Service!

I had the most amazing service with Debt Negotiators. I was fortunate enough to have Vicki as my consultant. She made the whole process seamless. Answered every question I threw at her. She was very professional and honestly, I felt had my best interests in mind.

Joanna B

Joanna B

So grateful

I can’t thank debt negotiators enough for the help they have given me. I got a better result than I expected. I highly recommend debt negotiators to anyone having financial difficulties. They are amazing. Thank you all

TrevorS

TrevorSDarling Downs, QLD

Great job guys

Thanks for giving me a life back I was extremely low and now I'm in a good place ,I can now plan to do things again, repair my moter car it's great

Ronp

RonpHunter Region, NSW

Very professional, empathetic to my circumstances, never failed to follow through on assisting myself with any issue.

I was in a state of despair. From dealing with my issues initially until seeing it through all of the way, Lena never once showed anything less then the total professional and she made concerns look absolutely miniscule.

Hayden C

Hayden CSydney, NSW

Awesome!!

If you're ever feeling like you're about to loose everything due to debt contact these guys. Process is a bit how you going at the start but now I can finally say I'm back on my feet thanks to Shifat Ahmed. She knows how to look after her clients. And knows what's best for them better than you know for yourself. Again couldn't thank you enough.

Great service and great staff

These guys are awesome anyone needing some help or just some advice would definitely recommend, Faz looked after me and was prompt with responses and very good at explaining things that I was struggling with and provided the best advice. Anyone thinking about using this service should definitely give it a go was so good and reduced a lot of stress in my life. 10/10

Pauline

PaulineNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Experience Ever!!!

Have been dealing with [name removed] since Feb 2019, at first communication was good, once the agreement was signed and they had taken the money for fees out, it was hard to get a response everytime I followed up to see how everything was going. It is now July 2019 and instead of piece of mind all I have had is stress and still nothing has been done and I have phoned and emailed many times and been told that I would get a call back, but am still waiting. For anyone that is considering Debt Negotiators, I recommend going through this company and to try and settle debt direct with the creditors.

Graham

GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Overcoming Financial Hardship

The staff at Debt Negotiators were ever so helpful in all my needs even when having to add an extra loan onto the already existing one. This also happened smoothly. I would highly recommend the staff of Debt Negotiators to who ever finds themselves in FINANCIAL TROUBLE they will help you