Debt Negotiators
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Debt Negotiators

• Job Satisfaction

It was perfect.

Debit Negoiators were really very Good n helpful. Very professionel Services.

Huynh
HuynhSydney, NSW

Exellent service and saved my life

Highly recommend this business to people who are struggling with debts. I really appreciate Connie who helped me a lot with my current debts situation and always support me when needed. Connie and her team are wonderful to negotiate with my creditors and they accepted the proposal to reduce my debt. I am very happy and now out of stress.

Well done Connie and team. Appreciate all your assistance and effort.

Josh O
Josh OLaunceston, TAS

Saved My Life

This company changed my life. I was in a deep hole financially and debt negotiators helped get me out of it. Without them I would of 100% had to file for bankruptcy. Thank you!

• Rates and Fees

Highest level of customer service and care taken to people who are in financial distress.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Fantastic service and advice

Maria was kind, understanding, professional and knowledgeable. I felt no pressure and completely looked after. I can't thank her or her service enough. She relieved so much of my stress and worry!

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Perfect service

Honestly I’m absolutely speechless about everything, Maria has helped me through the entire process and honestly the service is absolutely amazing and I can’t Thankyou her enough for everything and best service ever

They are amazing

They have been so understanding and kind to my situation. I couldn't have gone with a better service. The people are absolutely amazing to deal with. They've helped me so much and I'm amazed at their services they provide.

• Job Satisfaction

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Life Changing!

I had my doubts at first - and great trepidation - but this service has been life-changing for the (so much) better. I would encourage anyone in need to go with this service. The staff are friendly, helpful, competent and (in my experience) trustworthy.

Caprice H.
Caprice H.

From crying each night to now sleeping easy

I was in a bad state, with really no way out. It was a tough one, but Maria was incredible and helped beyond what I ever thought could happen. She really cares and wants to really help and find the best possible outcome even when I had run out of most options, I wasn't able to get a debt agreement or any loan consolidation but still Maria found a way. I really cant believe it. I had loans with crazy interest rates, and now they have NO interest! AMAZING!!! Thank you!

Aj P.
Aj P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing freedom

Maria has been amazing she has showed dignity and respect and worked tiresly to help me through my financial troubles very understanding to my needs and objectives and i highly recommend this company. And understood going bankrupt was the worst option for me work wise. These guys are incredible and if your in financial hell hit these people up for amazing freedom

Teresa E.
Teresa E.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Team

Your organisation has an awesome team. They focus on genuinely helping people who are having financial difficulties. Connie is really nice and she is the kind of person who will bend over backwards to help anyone to understand their situation and will give some insights regarding complex issues. She is excellent with customer service and is committed to providing a smooth resolution in a difficult situation. We highly recommended debt negotiators to everyone.

Vic
VicRichmond

Helped me make the perfect solution to my worries

Connie is great help my by explaining everything && answered every question I was wounding about I have had Decade of hard ship I should have reached out to Connie a lot sooner great experience talking with Connie

Julie
Julie Sydney, NSW

This company saved my life , thank you so much !!

Connie looked after my case & she got my payments down , interest stopped & got me out of major trouble. I recommend this service to anyone going through debt difficulties.
They were fast , on the ball & very friendly & helpful . Please tell your friends. Thank you so much Connie & debt negotiators .

Alexandra
Alexandra Sydney, NSW

Amazing service

I reached out to Debt Negotiators as I was unsure of what debts I owed and did not know where to start. I was put in touch with Connie Vargas who was incredible. Connie was able to reach out to numerous third parties to confirm if I owed any debts, to whom and how much. She was incredibly efficient, responsive and was able to tell me exactly what I owed and to who and even removed a default from my credit file.
I cannot recommend Debt Negotiators enough for anyone in my position who is not exactly sure what you might be owing.
Connie & Debt Negotiations, thank you so much for your help and amazing service.

Madison K.
Madison K.South East Queensland, QLD

They leave out information, just trying to scam you

They hurry you along to sign their direct debit application fee and then barely communicate with you so you have no idea what's happening. I was told my debts were put on hold but it turns out I was actually just not paying them and then when my claim was rejected I had all these late fees to pay. I was told they could put my claim back through to pass but it ended up being more expensive than just paying my debt! What a waste of $1500!! disgusting.