Lynne

LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Financial relief

Inherited money from my late dad. Promised 8 would buy a house as it was 1 of his dying wishes. When I started the loan process I had a default on my credit report I was unaware of. Looking into it I had already paid it in full & was devastated. Thanks to 'Credit repair' I can now continue my dads dream. Thankyou for everything.

JSA

JSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful & rewarding service!

Maria Nguyen has helped me immensely, efficiently and effectively, and continues to do so. The friendly and convenient service I have received is without fault. Follow up is always immediate and punctual and communication is extremely clear, friendly and professional. The outcome is definitely positive!

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Great customer service is always amazing

A big thank you to Maria Nguyen of Credit Repair Australia for her amazing work on facilitating, following up, reminding and giving accurate info when needed on time. This is what customer service is all about. Very happy on all the work done and keep it up.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Tanisha Martin

Tanisha MartinIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service and beautiful people

I have dealt with worker Maria who was so beautiful and understanding. She explained the process for me step by step. Have loved having the support from this service. Recommend!

Jack Perth, WA

Do not recommend!!

I used credit repair Australia and they were happy to take my money as quickly as possible although did not keep in regular contact and were even harder to get a hold of, they charged me thousands and in return my credit report stayed the same.

When I emailed them to follow it up i only revived a automatic response.

DO NOT USE THEM

Jack

Another computer generated response? Because I am sure you can find my name in your system!

Balmut Pirus

Balmut PirusPerth, WA

This is a life saver

I have been given helpful and positive assistance through out my application to get help with my credit repair.
I have to go to through it twice and Maria is always there to help me until successful

Daniel

DanielPerth, WA

Amazing i will finally be debt free after so many years

Maria Nguyen has been such a amazing help to me in helping sort out my debts
Thank you very much i can finally become debt free and look forward to been able to buy my first home

Kennard Nguyen

Kennard NguyenSydney, NSW

This is perfect.

Customer service is so friendly and helpful.
Will recommend CRA Australia to remove default
Is a lot cheaper then other companies. Hope everything working out well and ready to get my family a new house. Thanks to Linda she is the best friendly customer service.

This is awesome and soon ill have good credit rating good again

Babs was a legend and the lady i spoke before Babs she was soo nice and helpful, yous have help me soo much and i cant be more thankful, thankyou

Lynda

Lynda Hunter Region, NSW

An experience with credit

I would say that both of the staff at Credit Repair were very efficient and waited for our full response to questions asked. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone who is puzzled if a financial institution knocked them back and they had a great credit history. Once again thank you for your time and effort to help us.

brooke

brookeHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service. Can’t wait to see result

I spoke with Jenna who was very understanding. Listened to my needs n wants n what I wanted to achieve through this process. Very professional n polite n more than happy to help. I look forward to seeing the final outcome. I’ll keep you posted

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

I would recommend Credit Repair to anyone who needs them. At first i was concerned that they were not the real deal but after talking to them they put me at ease. My case was fixed with surprising speed. ( very grateful for that ) What i like about them was there friendly voice and there reassure that they could help. Like i have said at the start if you have trouble with your credit call Credit Repair.

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Stoked beyond words

Maria was amazing an made this all happen I honestly can’t thank her enough! She’s really made my life easier, I highly recommend her to anyone seeking the same help!

Jo G.

Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Setting us on the right path!

If you have any anxiety about reaching out to these guys - don’t. My Husband & I were fortunate enough to deal with Linda. She was genuine, knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and committed to getting us the optimal outcome. I didn’t have high expectations of the experience going in; I certainly wasn’t expecting to have a credit record in the opposite gender! In hindsight, I will say that Linda provided us with exceptional customer service.

I look forward to Linda and the team working together to deliver on the outcomes we discussed to purchase the home of our dreams soon.

Barb

BarbSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

This was a great outcome for me, due to dealing with professional staff with experience in the credit world. I would highly recommend Credit Repair to anyone who has issues with their credit report and score. EXCELLENT WORK!

Isaac

IsaacSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding service

I left with complete understanding of the hole process i have learnt a lot with my experience
The consultant was very fluent and thorough with what I need to do and what will happen

Casie

Casie Gippsland, VIC

Absolutely fantastic, has been a pleasure to work with x

Fantastic correspondence. Maria has been an absolute angel to work with. I will recommend her to everyone struggling with week to week financials. I thought I’d be stuck in this debt forever. Can not recommend enough

Kmac

KmacVictoria

Amazing support

Maria case manager, was amazing, so very supportive and clearly explained all the processes and expected outcome. Maria never gave up and said we would work this out together, and look for alternatives if the first option didn't work.
Always received feedback from her as far as processes, where she was at, and if she needed more information.
I couldn't have done it without her. I have complete faith in the process and the support that was given in such a timely manner. Thank you so very much for all your support, information sharing and being there to help me understand what to happen and you never up. Maria never gave up and always gave me hope that there was help to get through this.

What a great journey!!!

Maria, my case manager was such a great partner in this journey.
Before I started, contemplating in this journey, she was able to assure me to trust, be confident and positive to get into this stage of my financial status. Thank you and giving me a breather.

Emmanuel Kujo

Emmanuel KujoPerth, WA

It was perfect and straight forward

It was the best service I ever got
Very helpful and willing to go beyond and above to do what they can do to help out
I really appreciate the help

jen c

jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s

Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.

Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions