2Credit Repair Australia

1,865 reviews
Leon
Leon

Very good

Credit repair Australia and Maria Nguyen were very helpful in resolving my debt problem. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Show details
Alex
Alex

Thanks Maria

Maria Nguyen was super helpful
So kind, caring and understanding. She was great to deal with. Even when unwell and on leave she was reassuring me everything was moving ahead Show details
Lino D.
Lino D.

Confidence and Trust

My consultant Linda was very welcoming and made me feel at ease. After reviewing my issue she had a plan of attack within minutes. Linda made the process so easy and I gained all confidence with Credit Repair especially Linda. He knowledge and experience was second to none.
I highly recommend Credit Repair Australia and most definitely Linda too. Show details
Maria
MariaMid West, WA

Maria

Maria encouraged me to continue with paying all my debts she had given me a full understanding of what credit repair and how that works. Show details
Rob P
Rob P

Help with exploring my options

Had the pleasure of speaking with Ali, who ran me through the process of everything i was enquiring about. Can not speak highly enough, in the manner he made me feel comfortable and explanation of everything. Thank you for being so understanding and caring towards my situation Show details
Murray Williams
Murray WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Murray

Very good service that has been provided by Credit Repair Aust Show details
Tracy mcc
Tracy mccVictoria

Happy customer

John Welch was so helpful he explained everything to me fantastically I would recommend him Show details
Mitch
MitchNortheast, VIC

Excellent service

Very personal service, helped me go from rock bottom to treading water and hopefully onwards and upwards. Thank you. Show details
Camden F.
Camden F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional service and results

I recently had the pleasure of working with Credit Repair Australia to improve my credit score, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. From start to finish, the experience was seamless and effective.

Maria Nguyen, my dedicated case manager, deserves special recognition. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to helping me were outstanding. She patiently explained the process, answered all my questions, and kept me informed every step of the way. Maria’s personalized approach made me feel like a valued client, not just a number.

The team at Credit Repair Australia worked diligently to address all of the issues on my credit report. I’m grateful for their expertise and dedication. Show details

Lyeta P.
Lyeta P.Perth, WA

Good option to be debt free

An ideal option to be debt free.
Case manager Maria provided very valuable information to help with the final decision. Show details
Jarryd
JarrydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Insolvency

Highly recommend Maria Nguyen, she went above and beyond to help was always happy to answer any questions or concerns I had Show details
Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Linda was extremely good she explained everything and was so helpful Show details
  Fair Incentive

Hong Le

Maria is a great Case manager she went above and beyond to help me with my debts And my life is now back on track thank you Maria . Show details
Vivianne Bunz
Vivianne Bunz

Very professional and easy to communicate with

Linda was a pleasure to deal with very professional caring attitude..she made me at ease in a difficult situation... Show details
Samantha G.
Samantha G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful, Compassionate and non judgemental assistance

Consultant was Linda, what a lovely woman!
Cannot express how thankful I was to have someone that was willing and able to help and showed so much compassion with no judgment! Thank you 10/5 stars if I could. Show details

sanjay L.
sanjay L.

Please let me know when you give back my money $850 I am Har sim I don’t want to fix my credit score please give back my money

Leah17
Leah17

How much do you charge for me to get a copy of all three of my credit reports from Illion, Equifax and Experian. All three?

Dilip Patel
Dilip Patel

Hi Guys,

I just missed one payment in July 2022 on the NAB home loan and I pay back in just 15 days, and after I apply today's loan in Pepper Home Loan and they tell me not to get a loan because I missed just one direct debit. How this is possible???
I want to repair this in my credit reports.
Is it possible urgently?
Please check and reply.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions

About Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia offers the following services:

• Credit restoration: this inovlves getting help to completely remove black marks from your credit report, which could increase your chance of getting approval for a loan.
  • Debt solutions: this involves working with a consultant to review your situation and identify options that are suitable for you.

Credit Repair Australia is a member of PIPA, the Personal Insolvency Professionals Association.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Credit Repair Australia consultants were professional, responded promptly to questions and concerns, and explained things in an easily understandable way.
  • They said that the whole process was streamlined and simple.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the compassionate service they received, with representatives making them feel comfortable, even when talking about difficult financial situations.

Contact info for Credit Repair Australia