Lauren Tishler

Lauren, has full knowledge in what she is doing. Lauren is very friendly and warm. Lauren has helped me a lot .
Lauren is an asset to your business .

Olivia

OliviaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing outcome. Fabulous interaction and care from the team.

Iv had a great experience with the company and personal experience with the executive relations manager who has been so caring thorough and her team have been prompt effective and honestly I’m in a better place after taking their advise and options that best suited me. They were patient and looked out for my best interest.

Very Pushy!!

The company is very pushy. Wanted us to waive the 3 day cooling off period so they could begin on our case immediately.
Also wanted us to sign the agreement while they were on the phone to us.

Zara C.

Zara C.Sydney, NSW

The Best Credit Repair Company Out There!

Dealing and working with Maria was one of the best expirences for me.
Whilst I was lost and needed to find out a solution Credit Repair was there
Maria sorted everything out and gave me the confidence that everything will be sorted.
She was helpful understanding and very efficient in dealing with me.
I recommend anyone and everyone out to use the facilities by Credit Repair Australia as they are the best out there !

Very Kind and Understanding

Ive been introduced to this company and am very please with how I'm been treated. my case manger is Maria Nguyen and she has been amazing, helpful, kind and understanding. especially cause I've been asking a million questions and she has been able to answer all of them with patience.
I felt like such a failure having to begin this process but Maria has helped me to understand that sometime we just need a little help sometimes. So thank you Maria for being so wonderful and helpful.

Matthew C.

Matthew C.Perth, WA

Quickly resolved

Small issue resolved quickly and was easily happy to fix the issue I had which was pleasing, hopefully no further contact is required and made it an amicable experience personaly

Outstanding sevices

Great service, gets results. True professionals providing a meaningful service. Great to feel that a service provider is in your corner. Was to respond quickly and able to explain the process that other credit providers are not as forthcoming or helpful with. Could not of achieved the outcomes without them. Case manager Jake was awesome. Thanks a lot!

Jade.C

Jade.CNew South Wales

This is absolutely great! Saved me getting into more debt! Couldn’t of done it with it!!

My case manager Maria Nguyen was incredible! She helped me so much by chasing up all my debts owing leaving me stress free in this process. She was so lovely and caring towards me and I didn’t feel judged by her at all. She was so kind and very helpful.

Jodie

JodieQueensland

Very helpful and easy to deal with

Thank you for helping me when no one else would. I had credit issues due to mistaken applications on my report and they have helped me when no one else would.

Charlie

CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding performance

The work that the team did to remove a false credit report from my name was outstanding the time and effort they put In for months was remarkable I would highly recommend credit repair for anyone having credit trouble words can not express how thankful I am to the team at credit repair thanks again

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Customer service

Great customer service, Natasha V. has been biggest help for me to get back on track! Kind Regards!!! All my questions were answered professional. I will recommend Credit repair to anyone who have financial issues.

Kirstie Roache

Kirstie RoacheGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Maria and Team!

Maria N. Was fantastic to deal with, understanding and gave me her time with no hesitations!
for that i thank you and Maria!
I would be happy to Recommend Credit Repair to any one who is having financial issues or just needs a little help.

Kim

KimVictoria

Awesome customer service

Great customer service, helps you riggt the way through and helps you understand the whole process. Would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance with help getting there finances back on track.

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

I felt like they r family

All my questions were answered
Most professional people to talk to
Maria my case worker she has been the biggest help for me to get on my feet
Credit repair aus r professionals

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!!! Terrible!

Johnny

Well if you bothered to read, you’d notice I said “ I tried to cancel”

It is great I'm getting the help.i want

Everyone I called I got the answer I really needed.
Yes I really need a loan but credit repair are trying there hardest to help my score get up.
So with out them I would be doomed

Mr Rowe

Mr RoweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service, understanding, and delivery is heart warming

Reference: 410812

The two people I dealt with, were fantastic. They asked appropriate questions, and displayed appropriate compassion and understanding of my situation. They understood my situation, and that is so much more than I expected.
I thank you so much for your help during this tough time, and would recommend you to anyone.

Kind regards,

Scott Rowe
0424 622 624

Abena pokuah

Abena pokuahSydney, NSW

This perfect can't live without it

I really appreciate what u guys did for me now,And whatever I set up for my life and my kids is coming through thank u Kristen there is no words to describe thank u guys

Useless,bad customers service

By far these morons emailed by wife that her default was removed 3months later we applied for a home loan and guess what.....it wasn't removed and she paid thousands and these idiots did not remove it and got declined the home loan
....so she called him and she got attitude from there customer service asking her proof....I was like WTH are these guys on

Anonymous
Anonymous

Forgot to mention they still haven’t removed her other default and were still paying for it

DO NOT TRUST, they will scam you

Do not trust these guys, they're scammers, I paid them thousands to improve my credit history, not only did they fail to improve my credit score they also charged me another couple thousand for no reason and now they are threatening to take legal action against me. They suing me through ARMA for $2095.00 even though I have already paid $1,995. I would not recommend them at all.

Fai P.

Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

Houman M.

Houman M.asked

I just had a most wonderful experience with a lovely staff member for Credit Check from Credit Repair Australia. I hope that I don't have to hear from them anymore. They didn't call when I asked them to call over the phone. Staff member, although she was professional and nice lady, she went through so many personal questions for 15 minutes and then she said another staff member must talk to me for another 20 minutes. I totally lost hope in buying a house, so I'm going to live off street and die there. I always got my credit report and it's a two minutes process. I feel terrible that I wasted their time. They even ask for money to process your credit score quickly whereas CreditSavvy or Finder do it for free. I still thank them for taking time to talk to me. I believe, I just had a bad day and nothing against Credit Rating Australia.

Hi Houman,

I apologise we were not able to assist you. We suggest you contact a free financial counsellor in your local area.

If you have any questions, please contact our office on 133 493.

Lucy

Lucyasked

How much does it cost?

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with an accurate cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,

Scammers

Brendan H.

The only time u here from them is when they don’t receive the money they say we have tried contacting you when they don’t that’s a lie

Get an answer from our members and Credit Repair Australia representatives