4.3

LorreenB

LorreenBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and supportive

Babs and Maria were very helpful and supportive from the beginning of our conversations. Both people are approachable and excellent in explaining the process in which I was embarking on. I have and will continue to share my experience and encourage others to seek advice from Credit Repair.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Very helpful team, quick responses and supportive!

Found myself having a problem with credit and within 3 days they got it sorted out for me. Quick to respond, friendly service, overall very supportive people. Great experience! Would highly recommend!

Ashlea D.

Ashlea D.

I was nervous using Credit repair but Julie made me feel at ease. She has been incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. Getting in touch with her was easy and she replied quickly to all emails and queries that I had.
I highly recommend Credit Repair.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

The team did a great job in cleaning my report up in only 5 weeks. Highly recommend service. Staff were friendly and helpful through the whole process. Very happy with the result.

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Absolutely amazing and prompt service

Shandi was incredibly helpful, going above and beyond to assit with my inquiry. Shandi was transparent in explaining processes and procedures. I highly recommend Credit Repair and in particular Shandi.

NormieSydney, NSW

They are awesome

The team were friendly explained things so we could understand what was going to happen step by step.They fixed the problems very fast.thankyouvey much for your help.its a fresh start.

M hashem Shafaq

M hashem ShafaqSydney, NSW

The best caseworker out there!

Maria was very helpful, she went above and beyond and helped me out with one of my hardest challenges. I appreciate everything she has done for me and I would recommend her to everyone that’s having trouble with dept!

Eden avgerinos

Eden avgerinosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

I gave them a call and they got working straight away.
Fixed 3 black marks on my name within 2
months
They arranged a suitable payment plan for their bill
Absolutely recomend to anyone, Has changed my life

Enviro Skip Bins - Matt

Enviro Skip Bins - MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michael Tannouri

Thanks Michael for your informative and persistent attention through this difficult time in my life. A successful outcome. If you follow up quickly with your records and paperwork these matters can move quickly .Thanks Matt M

Moonraker

MoonrakerSouth Australia

Incredibly helpful

I was recommended to contact Credit repair and right from the start they were so helpful, fast at delivering results and kept me in the loop the whole time. Maria, who helped me was so friendly and polite the whole time.

Aman

AmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow and total scam

I signed in October and here it comes end of March. It’s been 6 months. In the first month they resolved three matters and then they told me to pay whole amount at once so they can put me in priority list . Well, they whist want your money . Every week I call them and hearing that we are trying to negotiate with them . PLEASE DO NO TRUST THEM AND PAY
Me and my husband paid them $6000 . It’s not worth it.

Amazing service

The team worked hard and were successful in helping me get my credit file clear! I had an issue with one case and Sabrina was absolutely amazing and listened to my concerns and worked over and beyond to work out a positive result, all while maintaining contact and reassurance. Thank you CRA! Ref 392142

Sajan

SajanSydney, NSW

REF#413306

I feel i am on good hands... Can really rely on credit repair..... They have a really good and professional team who does very job on repairing your credit score

PointerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam artists

Pure scam. They promise the world and fail to deliver. They over charge $990 for an investigation. They can’t guarantee to have the credit report cleaned up. When it comes to the money back guarantee, they fight like cats and refuse the refund

Pointer

This is the best service ever!!

They amazing from beginning to the end. The first moment I called up, I couldn’t believe it all. I was not convinced anything would change but Credit Repair Australia were amazing, they removed my default and clear my reports up. I will be using their maintenance service

Excellent Service

Maria was excellent in maneuvering my frustrations and ultimately made everything alot easier for me, I would reccomend this service to anyone seriously considering heading down this path. Thanks guys.

Bek

BekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend credit repair

Maria did a great job at getting creditors to say yes to help me start repairing my credit rating. Glad i made the phone call to start getting my life back

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service - delivered on their promises

From my very first inquiry to now having 3 paid defaults removed from my credit file, Credit Repair Australia has been nothing if not professional & supportive whilst providing me with regular updates along the short journey. My family can now look forward to building our dream home in the very near future.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helped turn my credit Around

Thanks to Maria. The whole process was easy to understand and i was updated regularly. I feel a like more at ease, and will be able to see a better future ahesd

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Removal of Default Listing - Credit Repair were my savior

Credit Repair were clear in their methods and provided me with realistic outcomes. But most importantly, they assisted in the removal of a default from my credit report and they have saved my life. I could not be more thankful. Their staff were also very easy to deal with and were always there to listen. Fantastic outcome!! - 413087

jen c

jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s

Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.

Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

Get an answer from our members and Credit Repair Australia representatives