Credit Repair Australia

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Credit Repair Australia

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Tahlia W.
Tahlia W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Such appreciated help

I had the most amazing help from ali. And help made a solution to make it easier to understand. I will definitely recommend this service to others that need a better understanding. With very kind service.

Lisa A.
Lisa A.South East Queensland, QLD

This is just what we needed!

Great service, easy to understand, and deal with. My Business Manager takes care of all dealings with creditors. I Feel so much better about my credit rating and can’t wait to see the results.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

I received excellent support from Maria my consultant and was very pleased with her service she left nothing out and made me understand that I needed to know before making my decision . Overall very happy with Maria

Reda al
Reda alGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is wonderful things happened to my life very nice thing to deal with Credit Repair Australia.

Veronica Nawar Case Manager, she has been very helpful, very quick in replying with emails and keep in touch regularly.. Veronica also made me feel at ease with all my debts, I'm very very happy with Veronica Nawar.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

This has been a life saver!

Maria has been Case Manager, she has been very helpful, very quick in replying with emails and keep in touch regularly.. Maria also made me feel at ease with all my debts, I'm very very happy with her work. I couldn't be happier!

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

This has changed my life.

I have been stressed about huge debts that I was no long able to get on top of, and these guys well Maria Nguyen my case manager has sorted it all out for me. No stress and no worries it was all done so quick too. Thank you for changing my life.

Job Satisfaction

Amazing service!

From start to finish, amazing people to speak to and to help, I had no idea and thought I was in a worse place until I checked my report with this team.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
DDT
DDTSydney, NSW

The help I needed to improve my life moving forward

The help and advice I was given by John Welch had eased my stresses of moving forward and improving my life with my credit rating.
A 1 hour phone call had turned into 2 hours, this was 2 hours of learning to understand how my credit rating got to this point .
I have learnt the issues that create a low credit rating, I was shocked at a few which were actually incorrect but now at ease knowing this will be looked into.
I would like to thank John Welch in all the help and assistance he has taken the time to give me the understanding of the do’s and dont’s
John deserves recognition of his work and guidance to help customers like myself put that smile back on my face

Very happy!

Credit repair Australia helped me fix my credit score and though out the time communication was excellent and helpful the result at the end was worth the wait very happy!

Lila
LilaAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect

Thank you so much Lila i hope I pronounce your name correctly sorry much appreciated thanks for helping me out, i am so thankful for your good service Mate may God bless

Ben N.
Ben N.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsure about the Repair part!

Excellent true facts

Very grateful excellent service will recommend to others friendly staff members it only took one month for a positive response i am so pleased with myself for getting in touch with your company

Trish
Trish

Kevin was comprehensive in his explanation both understanding and reassuring during our consultation

Consultants were understanding and patient with an elderly lady.
Problem was sorted and I felt reassured by Kevin that everything had been addressed.
Equipped with the information and reports forwarded to me I know I can deal with the issue.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

I am so glad that Maria Nguyen has managed so well in dealing with my creditors, fixed fortnightly payments and stopped them to contact me difectly for any issues with the bills. It was very easy to communicate with Maria Nguyen and also acted quickly to solve the problems. Thank you so much for your help Maria. Cheers Andy.

Good work

Very helpful, Explained everything delete and made sure I understood before moving forward with the consultation. The entire package was laid out and explained as well as possible outcomes the service may provide.