4.9

Bankruptcy

Tristan

TristanSydney, NSW

Very helpful people

I received invaluable guidance from them regarding bankruptcy even though i wasn't a customer.
Jenny answered all of my questions and made the whole process far more simple and easy to navigate.

Professional service & support

Aravanis service and advice made the difficult situation a lot easier. The response was prompt and administration cost was fair.
Thanks Aravanis and Luke for providing professional service and support.

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Understanding, informative and non judgemental

A massive thank you to Jenny Peterson / Aravanis
Informative, compassionate, great listener ( even through my blubbering on the phone) understanding of the stress debt causes, followed through with everything she said she would do so quickly, explained steps so well and I felt so supported with no judgement. Here's to a brighter future

Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel so much at ease

I am so happy I can see the light at the end off a very dark tunnel I was heading down but thanks to you jenny I'm not going to be scared to answer the door or the phone once again I'm very much appreciated what you have done for me

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Life saver

Just want to say that I can’t thank enough to Jenny Peterson from Aravanis, without her professional advise, excellent support and friendly help I won’t be able to put those massive stress and worries at ease, now I can see a light at the end of tunnel and have a fresh start.
Highly recommended if you are going through tough time in your life.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Aravanis helped me when I needed it.

Aravanis have been outstanding. I got myself in a mess with finances and had know where turn. Aravanis assisted me and got me back on track. The service received from Luke was caring, prompt and made me feel like I could start again. Thanks Aravanis and Luke.

Darrell

DarrellPerth, WA

Relieved to say the least

I called Aravanis after reading most of the positive comments . They have been completely true to their word and I can’t say enough about the professional manner my situation has been dealt with .
Jenny , in particular , has been extremely sincere and sensitive in all of the contact I’ve had with her .
Thanks so much , Darrell

Exceptional Service

I was very embarrassed and stressed to contact Debt Relief but upon taking the courage to call I was answered by a very professional,friendly,empathetic lady called Jenny.
She explained everything thoroughly and in a way that I could totally understand. She was very professional and sent me exactly what she said she would.
She made a terrible ,stressful situation, easily understood and put my mind at total ease.

CoVID-19 casualty

CoVID-19 casualtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't pay high costs or get misinformation

We had been dealing with another company to process bankruptcy, being charged $7000 for us both just applied more pressure and stress. Then we got a call from John and was immediately provided accurate in info and even looked over our paperwork before filing free of any charge, yes, free and now we are free of debt and can breath. Please reach out to this company as debt will not go away, clear information is key and you will find it here, thanks Fox Symes.

Ross B.

Ross B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a difficult situation a lot easier

Aravanis were helpful from the word go. Information was provided quickly and any I had questions were responded to promptly. Fantastic when I had to travel overseas for family emergency

Helpful and makes it easy as possible

John from Aravanis helped me with my case and he was amazing. Always answered any questions I had, explained things properly and made things so easy overall. Thank you so much. Highly recommended if considering bankruptcy.

Paul B.

Paul B.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent Support

In this time of stress and worry, I found my contact, Jenny Peterson to be extremely helpful and friendly and was always there to answer my questions and offer me good advice. Prior to speaking with Jenny I was very worried about making this decision but with Jennys' help I was able to make an informed and I believe a correct decision to make take this step.

Not my experience!

Aravanis supplied me with incorrect information from the start not providing all options. Told intnl travel would be easy but my experience I had to beg and show proof that I needed to go by showing the program. When I applied that I was suffering hardship it got rejected with lame excuses, yet they had no problem charging additional fees all the time. They are untrustworthy advisors and I’m not the first to say it, talk to AFSA Commission they know them well. Hope this safes some of your heartache in the most difficult time.

Stress free finally

Stress free finallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In a stressful time, a pleasure to deal with

Easy to deal with and very helpful and honest. Took the stress right out of everything. Would recommend to anyone in this situation. The advice was tailored to my circle and appreciated.

Great service & support

Just wanted to say 'thank you' to Madeleine Wilson for all her support, advice and assistance she has given me during this changing chapter of my life.
Madeleine explained every detail of the process and was always available to call me back with answers on any queries i had - great customer service!

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend Aravanis

Madeleine Wilson your awesome. first contacted Madi Aug/2019, she quickly replied and even called me, put me at ease straight away, never judgmental just understood these things happen, took me till now May/2020 to make the decision to go ahead, once again Madi's quick response and friendly and helpful attitude put me at ease, cannot thank her enough, if your going through this tough time flick her an email, Madi will help you out, just wish I had lodged last year, I would be nearly 12 months into my 3 years. Thanks Madi.

Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

Highly recommend Aravanis!

Lauren was unbelievably helpful. She eased my anxiety and made this whole process so simple for me. I had been putting off the inevitable and had been finding the process overwhelming, after talking to a company that tried to charge large sums of money to help me I was given the information by my sister for Lauren at Aravanis. She talked me through the whole process, listened (no judgement) and made sure I was ready to go ahead. Everything was sent to me in a step by step guide and the process was done in less than 24hrs. I can’t thank her enough for her assistance. Now I can have a fresh start!

If you’re going under, give them a call, they don’t judge

John has been fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process. Never judgemental, just provided honest and extremely helpful advice. Nothing was a hassle at any time, even answering questions after hours. If only I’d taken their advice earlier instead of trying to fight on with no end in sight. Now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thankyou.

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Huge weight lifted, shame I didn't find them earlier. Highly Recommended.

Proven to be prompt, professional communicators they have a down to earth attitude and will tell you as it is without sugar coating it and then show you how best to aproach your situation. Dealing with John has been a breeze and he demonstrated compassion and understanding when it was needed. He was responsive to my questions and concerns and addressed them without making me feel less of myself. Following his guidance the entire process was efficient with the least amount of stress. I'm convinced that he worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Thank You John and who-ever you are working with.