Verifiedaravanis.com.au

260 reviews · Statistics

97% · 2536 · 2%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Financial Stress and Bankruptcy Questions

Financial stress was ruining my life. I researched options online, however, every situation is different and I needed more specific advice on my situation. I reached out to Aravanis and the next morning I received a call from Luke. For the next few minutes I described the facts of my situation. Luke was extremely polite and respectful in providing a few options available to me. All up the call was 25 minutes and I'm now comfortably armed with advice to begin repairing my financial issues. Only issue is that I should have reached out sooner. Thanks Luke!
KylieH
KylieH

Taking The Time to Care

After failing to archive any help or support from a number of other resources l was pleased and relieved to be put in touch with John. Finally, someone with compassion and the time he took to understand my position. John very quickly made me feel at ease and offered the right support l had been looking for, also taking the time to explain how everything would work. Slowly able to start getting my life together all thanks to John, someone who actually cares about the people he is working with. Cannot thank him enough.
Graham Doering
Graham Doering2 posts

Great advice and supportive decision-making

Unsure of options I now have a clear path to recovery.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Aidan W.
Aidan W.

Relief!!!

After having sleepless nights on how I was going to pay my Tax bill and I couldn’t see a way out after exhausting all avenues. I reached out to Aravanis and spoke with John he was very helpful, knowledgeable, patient and compassionate towards me in my vulnerable state. I can’t thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction and taking the time to help me. Thanks again!!!
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great move going Bankrupt

I have lost a 25 year old company due to covid i lost my business unable to pay my tax Bill i sold my house and walked out of the business with nothing and i put off going personal bankrupt and after speaking with john from Aravanis his help for me to go personal bankrupt was very easy and i now have mental and peace of mind .I would recommend this company if your having problems unable to pay your bills
Roger
Roger

Tough situation made positive

During one of the most challenging periods of my life, both personally and financially, I had the fortune of working with Aravanis for my bankruptcy process. Their professionalism and expertise in bankruptcy was evident from the start. What truly set this firm apart, however, was the empathy and understanding they showed throughout this difficult journey. Their guidance and support made a significant difference in navigating this complex process. I am deeply grateful for their assistance and would highly recommend Aravanis to anyone facing similar financial challenges. Thank you, John, for making a tough situation as positive as it could be.
Nix
Nix

What can i say!!

By far the best service i have ever used. Easy to deal with and very informative.
Made my situation better than it was.
Ariana
ArianaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carlos
Carlos2 posts

Dont stress

I found Aravanis to be very helpful and understanding in sorting out my situation. Would not hesitate to reccommend.
angelo r.
angelo r.

Extremely Helpful

I contacted aravanis after attempting bankruptcy with two other companies over very long time periods

I was inundated with paperwork and was confused by the entire process

I was under a lot of stress and was very anxious at the time

Aravanis simplified everything for me and calmly explained the entire process. Finally! I could see a way out of the debt!

Aravanis was able to complete the process in less than a week. Which I was extremely please about

cheyenne
cheyenneNSWSydney, NSW

Financial situation

I got myself into a fine miss from years ago and didn’t do anything about it until I spoke with John and he managed to sort my situation out,a lot of stress and heartache lifted off my shoulders thanks to John,id recommend him to anyone without a doubt thanks alot John.
Angry and hurt
Angry and hurtVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest bullies

DO NOT enter any sort of debt or bankruptcy agreement with Aravanis. They are greedy, unempathetic amd uncaring. Because of them I am in a worse position then when I started with them. Please seek guidance from a financial counselling specialist from the government before you do anything with these people.
Aravanis   DM
LookingAhead
LookingAhead

Kay S.
Kay S.

Grateful

Supportive and reliable in my time of need. No judgements, and simplified facts to support my decision in breaking free of my debt crisis. Wonderful support filling out all paperwork, and if I was unsure and had questions they would be answered efficiently. I highly recommend John and the team at Aravanis.
Releived
ReleivedVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Releived

I can't thank these guys enough! I was so fearful of being judged but my consultant was nothing but understanding. He explained everything and reassured me that he was there to help with anything I didn't understand throughout the initial process. Thank you so much.