Verifiedaravanis.com.au

Job Satisfaction

Robert C.
Robert C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

amazing service

Just went through the process with Luke.
this young gentleman was very patient with my anxiety and well versed in the process.
Luke is a pleasure to deal with and a credit to your company
AJL
AJL

Arvanis

Very quick easy and efficient a load off my mind they were very responsive and very helpful throughout the whole process
Daniel A.
Daniel A.

Professional and considerate

I’m very impressed with how David took over after a stalled previous effort and expedited good resolution
I’m very impressed
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

They know what they are doing

David and Casey were helpful and supportive gave me options
Maria
Maria2 posts

Good advic

David was very helpful, responsive and understood my situation. The process was easy and simple. So grateful for the help with managing my debt and giving me back my peace of mind!
atreyu011727
atreyu011727Perth, WA

Recommended

My experience with Aravanis was a positive one, I was lucky to speak with John who helped me answer all my questions and discussed my options in detail. He was very quick to respond to emails and welcomed calls should I need any assistance with anything can't praise him enough. Looking forward to a brighter future.
Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW3 posts

Helped me and provided accurate information

I had the incredible help from Luke Morgan, not only did he help me with accurate information and corrected things I was told incorrectly by another company who I could tell were about to scam me. He made the process so simple and easy and helped me anytime I had a question and gave me so much information I felt secure with him. He's helped me free myself from the stress of my debts after losing my job and drowning, I can not thank him enough and the Aravanis team for their incredible help.
Pete C
Pete C

Friendly, helpful and informative

Super helpful from start to finish, made the whole process really easy to understand. The agent was very friendly and proffesional.
Matthew S.
Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Financial Stress and Bankruptcy Questions

Financial stress was ruining my life. I researched options online, however, every situation is different and I needed more specific advice on my situation. I reached out to Aravanis and the next morning I received a call from Luke. For the next few minutes I described the facts of my situation. Luke was extremely polite and respectful in providing a few options available to me. All up the call was 25 minutes and I'm now comfortably armed with advice to begin repairing my financial issues. Only issue is that I should have reached out sooner. Thanks Luke!
KylieH
KylieH

Taking The Time to Care

After failing to archive any help or support from a number of other resources l was pleased and relieved to be put in touch with John. Finally, someone with compassion and the time he took to understand my position. John very quickly made me feel at ease and offered the right support l had been looking for, also taking the time to explain how everything would work. Slowly able to start getting my life together all thanks to John, someone who actually cares about the people he is working with. Cannot thank him enough.
Graham Doering
Graham Doering2 posts

Great advice and supportive decision-making

Unsure of options I now have a clear path to recovery.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Aidan W.
Aidan W.

Relief!!!

After having sleepless nights on how I was going to pay my Tax bill and I couldn’t see a way out after exhausting all avenues. I reached out to Aravanis and spoke with John he was very helpful, knowledgeable, patient and compassionate towards me in my vulnerable state. I can’t thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction and taking the time to help me. Thanks again!!!
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great move going Bankrupt

I have lost a 25 year old company due to covid i lost my business unable to pay my tax Bill i sold my house and walked out of the business with nothing and i put off going personal bankrupt and after speaking with john from Aravanis his help for me to go personal bankrupt was very easy and i now have mental and peace of mind .I would recommend this company if your having problems unable to pay your bills
Roger
Roger

Tough situation made positive

During one of the most challenging periods of my life, both personally and financially, I had the fortune of working with Aravanis for my bankruptcy process. Their professionalism and expertise in bankruptcy was evident from the start. What truly set this firm apart, however, was the empathy and understanding they showed throughout this difficult journey. Their guidance and support made a significant difference in navigating this complex process. I am deeply grateful for their assistance and would highly recommend Aravanis to anyone facing similar financial challenges. Thank you, John, for making a tough situation as positive as it could be.
Nix
Nix

What can i say!!

By far the best service i have ever used. Easy to deal with and very informative.
Made my situation better than it was.