Aravanis
Listing monitored by Aravanis

4.9
Amazing service
Amazing service South East Queensland, QLD

What an amazing professional job !!

I have been dealing with John on a financial matter and he has been so amazing with me. Helping me the whole way along and explaining the procedures so I knew exactly what to expect and when. He has been available at all times and so efficient. This is going to help me look forward to a bright future after some hard times. Thank you so much just doesn’t seem enough.

Grateful Relieved Person
Grateful Relieved PersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Biggest day in our lives towards Debt Relief!

Excellent Process and communication

Jenny from Aravanis was handling my case. From my initial contact I took several months to actually go through properly with it. I probably wasn't the easiest person to get this sorted but Jenny was very professional and had excellent communication. In a very hard time of my life for going through with this, Jenny showed great support and advice throughout the process. The process was much easier than I thought and would highly recommend Jenny and Aravanis to other people.

Find out how Aravanis compares to other Financial Services

Expert and non-judgmental at what they do.

From my first contact and interaction with John Papadopoulos (which was almost 12 months before I actually took the steps I needed to take to deal with my unmanageable debt situation) he provided very measured advice in a supportive and patient manner. I struggled for months with what I saw as the stigma of bankruptcy, but John’s non-judgmental handling of everything helped me move past that.

Neil C.
Neil C.Perth, WA

Bankruptcy

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tristan
TristanSydney, NSW

Very helpful people

I received invaluable guidance from them regarding bankruptcy even though i wasn't a customer.
Jenny answered all of my questions and made the whole process far more simple and easy to navigate.

Professional service & support

Aravanis service and advice made the difficult situation a lot easier. The response was prompt and administration cost was fair.
Thanks Aravanis and Luke for providing professional service and support.

Deborah
DeborahSydney, NSW

Understanding, informative and non judgemental

A massive thank you to Jenny Peterson / Aravanis
Informative, compassionate, great listener ( even through my blubbering on the phone) understanding of the stress debt causes, followed through with everything she said she would do so quickly, explained steps so well and I felt so supported with no judgement. Here's to a brighter future

Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I feel so much at ease

I am so happy I can see the light at the end off a very dark tunnel I was heading down but thanks to you jenny I'm not going to be scared to answer the door or the phone once again I'm very much appreciated what you have done for me

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Life saver

Just want to say that I can’t thank enough to Jenny Peterson from Aravanis, without her professional advise, excellent support and friendly help I won’t be able to put those massive stress and worries at ease, now I can see a light at the end of tunnel and have a fresh start.
Highly recommended if you are going through tough time in your life.

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Aravanis helped me when I needed it.

Aravanis have been outstanding. I got myself in a mess with finances and had know where turn. Aravanis assisted me and got me back on track. The service received from Luke was caring, prompt and made me feel like I could start again. Thanks Aravanis and Luke.

Darrell
DarrellPerth, WA

Relieved to say the least

I called Aravanis after reading most of the positive comments . They have been completely true to their word and I can’t say enough about the professional manner my situation has been dealt with .
Jenny , in particular , has been extremely sincere and sensitive in all of the contact I’ve had with her .
Thanks so much , Darrell

Exceptional Service

I was very embarrassed and stressed to contact Debt Relief but upon taking the courage to call I was answered by a very professional,friendly,empathetic lady called Jenny.
She explained everything thoroughly and in a way that I could totally understand. She was very professional and sent me exactly what she said she would.
She made a terrible ,stressful situation, easily understood and put my mind at total ease.

CoVID-19 casualty
CoVID-19 casualtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't pay high costs or get misinformation

We had been dealing with another company to process bankruptcy, being charged $7000 for us both just applied more pressure and stress. Then we got a call from John and was immediately provided accurate in info and even looked over our paperwork before filing free of any charge, yes, free and now we are free of debt and can breath. Please reach out to this company as debt will not go away, clear information is key and you will find it here, thanks Fox Symes.

Ross B.
Ross B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a difficult situation a lot easier

Aravanis were helpful from the word go. Information was provided quickly and any I had questions were responded to promptly. Fantastic when I had to travel overseas for family emergency