Aravanis
See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aravanis

4.9

Respectful, kind and professional!

I recently needed some advice about bankruptcy and found Aravanis online!
I’m so very glad I did.. I was very worried, nervous and anxious about the process, but my advisor from Aravanis was great.
There was no judgment, and Aravanis completely worked around my hectic schedule with great patience and understanding!
The process was made simple to understand and help was given every step of the way!
I would thoroughly recommend talking to Aravanis, the service is absolutely top notch!

Dan
DanFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company to deal with and staff go above and beyond.

This company was courteous and understanding, non judgmental with my circumstances. Prompt in replying to messages, highly recommend for anyone who is dealing with financial troubles. Cheers to John who led me down the right path and went above and beyond to get get me back on my feet.

Ann
AnnMurray Region, NSW

Excellent friendly staff who made a stressful situation easy.

Helpful in a situation that was stressful and affecting my everyday life , making it easy and less troublesome. Very prompt in dealing with my problems. Great communication with me and informative.

Jo.C
Jo.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistently blocked from giving negative review

This company was friendly and helpful during the process of going bankrupt and for that i was greatful. However since then i have found it difficult to get honest answers from them with prolonged delays and have had serious concerms about unnecessary breaches to privacy. In addition i have made significant income contributions and the creditors have received almost nothing. The unexpected can happen during your bankruptcy and i would advise to seriously consider going directly through AFSA. I genuinely hope to help people make a more considered decision regarding who they allow to manage their bankruptcy. Ultimately they are essentially working with you and you need to be able to trust them and feel comfortable communicating with them.

Jake G.
Jake G.Palmerston, NT

Great customer service, no terrible approach and personable

Aravanis has been a life saver for myself. After going through financial troubles, Aravanis has been fantastic, would highly recommend. A 10 minute no terrible phone call with John helped set me on the right path and told me exactly what I needed to hear. Aravanis has had great communication with me every step of the way. Highly recommend

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very good experience

I found myself with no other option after a very long divorce and then devastated financially by cancer. The whole process was handled with complete respect. The team at Aravanis were exceptional.

Baby boomer
Baby boomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seamless experience from the start

It was a spur of the moment decision to see if Fox Symes could help me consolidate my unsecured loans, as i wasn’t getting ahead with my debts. Their process with receiving my phone call to connecting me to a consultant to understand my situation reinforced my faith in customer service with real people.
The consultant was respectful of my circumstances and the communication was prompt. Within 24 hrs the solution was better than expected. Such a weight off my shoulders.
Thankyou so much for making this a seamless process.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mitch
MitchPerth, WA

Real help reviewing financial hardships

Thanks to the Aravanis Team, transparent and understanding with my circumstances and assisted step by step, all the way through providing reading material and expertise to help me reach my direction and decision. Much appreciated.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service, professional and supportive.

I found myself in a difficult position not knowing where to go or what to do. My first conversation was one I never wanted to have with anyone, I was emotional and did not have any idea as to how I was going to get out of the financial problems I was facing. John listened and supported me. His words allowed me to face the reality of my situation and what the best course of action would be for me. He walked me through every stage of the process. My advice to anyone going through financial hardship is to contact Arvanis and start the conversation to your financial freedom. Thank you so much.

jacqueline W.
jacqueline W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and nonjudgmental

Very professional and friendly. From the initial phone call I felt like I had done the right thing by calling. John was very understanding and nonjudgmental. Thank you so much.

Kit P.
Kit P.

Listened patiently, gave good, honest, advice ... freely.

I called because of my complicated situation following the liquidation of my business and continuing indebtedness. John, who answered the phone, heard me, quickly drew out the relevant facts .... and advised me well ... which, in my case, was to seek further legal clarification of the implications of my circumstances. Thank you, John .... you really were a help and bless you!

Andrew
Andrew

Need help! These guys are the best!

My finances where out of control, no one would help me until John phoned me, they listen and understand what your going through! The team guide you step by step , anything your not sure about, there ready to help you, Highly recommend!

M. S. C.
M. S. C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly service and professional advice at all times

From the first meeting when they gave their initial recommendation to the last email concluding the service, Aravanis were always professional and friendly. I took a year to decide that the advice they gave me was the best solution for my situation, and I am glad I did.

It was interesting to see the change in behaviour of firms with whom I believed I had a strong relationship, and Aravanis were valuable to me simply for their honesty and openness, as well as no longer having to deal with these firms directly.

They offered the best solution for my problem and I can contrast that to the very poor advice and guidance offered by government agencies.

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A well made decision - excellent support and expert guidance.

John has been approachable, knowledgeable and very patient. I never felt he was condescending or that I was a problem. It is a huge relief to have expert help and support to manage a complex and emotive process.

Chollie M.
Chollie M.South West, WA

Making Money From Your Misfortune

In my recent experience, bankruptcy is better 'suited' to people who sit under the income threshold. I lost my home and rental property and the money from the sale of them basically lined the pockets of Aravanis rather than my creditors. The correspondence from Aravanis made me feel like a criminal rather than someone who lost his job and had no other choice. All i can sum up with is, think very long and hard about if bankruptcy is really the best option for you and maybe just go through AFSA.