4.9

CoVID-19 casualty

CoVID-19 casualtySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't pay high costs or get misinformation

We had been dealing with another company to process bankruptcy, being charged $7000 for us both just applied more pressure and stress. Then we got a call from John and was immediately provided accurate in info and even looked over our paperwork before filing free of any charge, yes, free and now we are free of debt and can breath. Please reach out to this company as debt will not go away, clear information is key and you will find it here, thanks Fox Symes.

Ross B.

Ross B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a difficult situation a lot easier

Aravanis were helpful from the word go. Information was provided quickly and any I had questions were responded to promptly. Fantastic when I had to travel overseas for family emergency

Helpful and makes it easy as possible

John from Aravanis helped me with my case and he was amazing. Always answered any questions I had, explained things properly and made things so easy overall. Thank you so much. Highly recommended if considering bankruptcy.

Paul B.

Paul B.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent Support

In this time of stress and worry, I found my contact, Jenny Peterson to be extremely helpful and friendly and was always there to answer my questions and offer me good advice. Prior to speaking with Jenny I was very worried about making this decision but with Jennys' help I was able to make an informed and I believe a correct decision to make take this step.

Not my experience!

Aravanis supplied me with incorrect information from the start not providing all options. Told intnl travel would be easy but my experience I had to beg and show proof that I needed to go by showing the program. When I applied that I was suffering hardship it got rejected with lame excuses, yet they had no problem charging additional fees all the time. They are untrustworthy advisors and I’m not the first to say it, talk to AFSA Commission they know them well. Hope this safes some of your heartache in the most difficult time.

Stress free finally

Stress free finallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In a stressful time, a pleasure to deal with

Easy to deal with and very helpful and honest. Took the stress right out of everything. Would recommend to anyone in this situation. The advice was tailored to my circle and appreciated.

Great service & support

Just wanted to say 'thank you' to Madeleine Wilson for all her support, advice and assistance she has given me during this changing chapter of my life.
Madeleine explained every detail of the process and was always available to call me back with answers on any queries i had - great customer service!

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend Aravanis

Madeleine Wilson your awesome. first contacted Madi Aug/2019, she quickly replied and even called me, put me at ease straight away, never judgmental just understood these things happen, took me till now May/2020 to make the decision to go ahead, once again Madi's quick response and friendly and helpful attitude put me at ease, cannot thank her enough, if your going through this tough time flick her an email, Madi will help you out, just wish I had lodged last year, I would be nearly 12 months into my 3 years. Thanks Madi.

Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

Highly recommend Aravanis!

Lauren was unbelievably helpful. She eased my anxiety and made this whole process so simple for me. I had been putting off the inevitable and had been finding the process overwhelming, after talking to a company that tried to charge large sums of money to help me I was given the information by my sister for Lauren at Aravanis. She talked me through the whole process, listened (no judgement) and made sure I was ready to go ahead. Everything was sent to me in a step by step guide and the process was done in less than 24hrs. I can’t thank her enough for her assistance. Now I can have a fresh start!

Find out how Aravanis compares to other Financial Services

If you’re going under, give them a call, they don’t judge

John has been fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process. Never judgemental, just provided honest and extremely helpful advice. Nothing was a hassle at any time, even answering questions after hours. If only I’d taken their advice earlier instead of trying to fight on with no end in sight. Now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thankyou.

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Huge weight lifted, shame I didn't find them earlier. Highly Recommended.

Proven to be prompt, professional communicators they have a down to earth attitude and will tell you as it is without sugar coating it and then show you how best to aproach your situation. Dealing with John has been a breeze and he demonstrated compassion and understanding when it was needed. He was responsive to my questions and concerns and addressed them without making me feel less of myself. Following his guidance the entire process was efficient with the least amount of stress. I'm convinced that he worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Thank You John and who-ever you are working with.

Silver

SilverPerth, WA

Highly Recommended and Extremely Grateful WA Family

Highly recommended.

After struggling with crippling debt for 10 years I feel so lucky to have found Aravanis who were so supportive, efficient and fast in getting my bankruptcy sorted with the minimum of pain. Thank you so much to John and the staff.

This is amazing

I was ready to give up and my wife told me to call Aravanis .

From the first phone call with Madeleine Wilson from Aravanis I was greeted with a pleasant , professional & clear understanding of the steps I needed to take to help me achieve my bankruptcy submission..

Thank you for taking the stress out of somthing that ended up being simple with the right guidance..

David I.

David I.Southwest, VIC

Very helpful and easy

John made it so easy and explained things which made for a smooth lodgement.
Would recommend to others.
Everyone I missed something he replied straight away and there was no waiting.

Dexter

DexterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent support

Jenny has been very helpful to both myself and my wife during our difficult situation. She has been an absolute angel in explaining everything to us. We are very thankful to Jenny and the Aravanis team.

Gold1

Gold1Goldfields, WA

Proffessional service

This company is so proffessional and straight to the facts that we require, reply to mail is super quick and effective. would recommend anyone who requires their services.
Going to a company like this in our time of need is a pleasure as they have directed us to the right channel to solve our issues. Well done

Extremely helpful!

John has been very patient with me and extremely helpful answering all of my questions promptly! I'm very grateful that this difficult time in my life has been made so much easier with such kind and helpful support. Thanks John!

Excellent support and advice

John was very knowledgeable and supportive and gave excellent advice. Communication was excellent all the way through the process.
Email and phone communication standards were very professional. Highly recommended to anyone.

paul W

paul WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A new start

this process even thou painful has been made so much easier with the help of Lauren smith, she has helped my understand the process and has answered all my concerns .It has been a great weight lifted off my shoulders