Aravanis

David I.

David I.Southwest, VIC

Very helpful and easy

John made it so easy and explained things which made for a smooth lodgement.
Would recommend to others.
Everyone I missed something he replied straight away and there was no waiting.

Dexter

DexterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent support

Jenny has been very helpful to both myself and my wife during our difficult situation. She has been an absolute angel in explaining everything to us. We are very thankful to Jenny and the Aravanis team.

Gold1

Gold1Goldfields, WA

Proffessional service

This company is so proffessional and straight to the facts that we require, reply to mail is super quick and effective. would recommend anyone who requires their services.
Going to a company like this in our time of need is a pleasure as they have directed us to the right channel to solve our issues. Well done

Extremely helpful!

John has been very patient with me and extremely helpful answering all of my questions promptly! I'm very grateful that this difficult time in my life has been made so much easier with such kind and helpful support. Thanks John!

Excellent support and advice

John was very knowledgeable and supportive and gave excellent advice. Communication was excellent all the way through the process.
Email and phone communication standards were very professional. Highly recommended to anyone.

paul W

paul WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A new start

this process even thou painful has been made so much easier with the help of Lauren smith, she has helped my understand the process and has answered all my concerns .It has been a great weight lifted off my shoulders

Tony C

Tony CCentral Queensland, QLD

Take me out from the mud.

Iam taking this time to thank Jenny and all the aravanis team to help me to get out of the situation I was in to where I thought that there were any way to get out of it.
Thank you very Jenny for your patient and to explain clearly of the different options that was available and most importantly that you did not force me or to put me under pressure at any time.
Best regards

Everyone deserves a second chance

Thank you to Jenny, you have been amazing. It is a scary thing to do especially when you are already stressed with life. You explained it all very clearly and even patiently advised again when I forgot or didn't quite understand. Thank you for not judging me or my circumstances. A large weight is off my shoulders and now looking forward to the future. Thanks again Lis

MJS

MJSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Difficult Time Made Easy

Thanks John, you have been very helpful over this whole (very long in my case) process.
Your initial advice I did not expect nor want to hear, but it has been proven to be spot on, so I thank you for that.

On the right track

On the right trackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fresh Start

Thank you to John P for his patience, guidance, and direction in helping me through this difficult time. I always felt comfortable and never felt judged. Every question I had was answered quickly and in detail. I sincerely recommend Avanis and thank you, John.

Southside

SouthsideRedlands

Exemplary help at a time when i needed it the most

Thank you Lauren and team for helping me through this process. Very professional and knowledgeable service. There were a few details that Lauren shared with me and my wife that were not disclosed previously by another financial service company.
John

Laws

LawsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful

Avavanis was so helpful their customer service is beyond what one would expect Madieleine was wonderful helpful understanding not judgemental there when I was struggling. I would recommend anyone not contact this company.

David C.

David C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Financial Freedom

John was professional and was there every step of the way, he answered all my questions with honesty and was amazingly patient with the many questions I brought forward. I took my time and he never made it a urgent matter of decision. I am now financially free and have been able to reset my goals with light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you John, you are exceptional.
David

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Life Saver

Jenny from Aravanis was so caring and professional. Jenny explained every step and made the process bearable. Bankruptcy is very daunting, but Jenny has made the process less stressful. I will highly recommend Aravanis to anyone that is in financial hardship.

Pat

PatQueensland

Stress Relief

I contacted Aravanis after my financial Councillor told me too. I am only at the early stages of clearing my issues up but at this stage I have nothing but pure thanks you's to pass on to Jenny @Aravanis for being professional and caring at the same time.

Manu M.

Manu M.Sydney, NSW

VERY HELPFUL

Madeleine was the one who was helping me in this and was so much helpful for my lodgement of documents till giving me a good knowledge of it. I will definitely recommend ARAVANIS.

New Beginnings

reddwarf71666

reddwarf71666South West, WA

Stress free again

Awesome straight forward extremely kind & understanding John made the whole process worry free with out judgement would recommend any one in debt to use the services they provide he was always there for advice & so easy to call or email with almost immediate response you felt you really had some one in your corner wanting to help

Weight lifted

A weight lifted off my shoulders, what seemed like a daunting process at first was made so clear and smooth thanks to Jenny my consultant. I would definitely recommend Aravanis 100%.

Stress Free

Stress FreeIllawarra, NSW

Stress Free

John was very helpful and had all the information I required..would definitely recommend..I am stress free now and can put my head on the pillow and sleep..cant thank you enough