Andre M.

Andre M.

Avoid like covid-19.

Awful website, massive lag issues and very un-user friendly.
Terrible "competitive" interest rates. Shop around and you will find significantly better.
Absolutely no effort put into customer service, rude and filthy responses.
Do not recommend.

Thalia

Thalia Perth, WA

OK...

Started off a little rocky and it was a long process, but today i got notified of approval so its looking up. Thank You to Jaqui for pushing my application forward for me.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSoutheast, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

I received outstanding customer service, extremely helpful and easy to deal with. No hidden or unexpected costs and my loan application was dealt with quickly, diligently and with a high professional skill level.
I have given a 5 star rating as it is definitely deserved. From my first enquiry to the finished result has been a smooth, quick, efficient, professional and friendly experience.

Great Service- quick and easy

Mully was so helpful and the whole process was so easy. Would definitely recommend! No extra surprise costs or any issues. They explained the rate process clearly and made it all make sense.

Leanne

LeanneHunter Region, NSW

So easy!! Great service

I could not recommend Mully and the team at NOWFinance. Our personal loan application process from start to finish was quick and minimal fuss. Everything was explained along the way. Thanks again. Leanne & Dave

J Fuhrmann

J FuhrmannPerth, WA

so many extra fees - not worth it

On a plus the customer service is generally pleasant.
Unfortunately they have high weekly account keeping fees and arnt flexible on
repayment schedules at all. Interest rate is very high also with no option to BPAY your regular payments...has to be direct debited.
ill be glad when i get this one paid off, definitely wasnt worth it.

The process was simple and fast. great service.

No extra costs were involved. The staff was very prompt in replying and helpful in completing the process ASAP. The rate I received was good rate and the whole process took only 2 working days.

Hoges

HogesGoulburn

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND QUALITY

no hidden fees just a tailored loan that suits me as an individual, customer service was exceptional, I am very happy with the product and give 10/10 stars for quality

Cameron

CameronCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer care

Excellent customer care.
And the person I dealt with was extremely helpful. Easy to contact
Sending messages to ask how it is all going
I was extremely happy and that’s why I’m a returning customer

Application Process

Ray M.

Ray M.

Random Messages from this company??

Random Messages from this company who I'd never heard of before??? If i want information on your loans i will contact you..... ?? How this company got my private number is beyond me??

B.T.B

B.T.BAustralian Capital Territory

Very helpful and timely

Mully was fantastic guiding me through the process - very happy with the result - term and rate. Upfront disclosure regarding application and costs. Approval and processing were very swift - don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier!

Application Process
A M

A M

Don't deal with this finance company - no customer care

The company were very happy to lend money at high interest rates however that's were the service stopped. They made it hard to repay early, delaying the process and collecting additional interest. When the account was eventually closed they couldn't understand the concept of a confirmation letter for the bank to confirm this as it was holding up a home loan application.
The customer service is terrible and the care for the customer is non existent. I didn't have any productive dealings with them as the staff were not willing to help.

Very helpful, supportive & professional

Applying for my first loan at 35yrs old was a huge hassle but Mully showed exceptional service and taught me a lot about the process for credit approvals. I definitely will be using them for all future loans as my bank was not helpful at all.

Jasmine

JasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service. Quick and easy.

Mully was a fantastic sales consultant. Prompt replies to inquiries. On hand to offer assistance when required. Very friendly and professional. Rate and term of loan was great. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

My experience with NOW Finance was great. I used them to consolidate debts and they had fast response times and everything was streamlined to make the process as easy as possible. We were happy to move away from the 'Big 4' bank that we had originally had a personal loan through.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Quick and easy.

Easy, fast loan application. Completed over the phone with ease and quick response. Easy communication. Will continue to use this financial provider. Was greatly assisted and guided through, with regular updates.

Hassle Free Process

Good contact person (Jacqui) very helpful, good follow up service. Application process easy to navigate, quick approval process. Friendly service, no hidden surprises in the initial application and sign up

Layton

LaytonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and simple to do

Very simple to apply for and to get approved. Really good assistance to help through the whole process.
Me and my partner are very happy we found Now Finance. Better interest rates offered than any of the big 4 banks

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

just don't do it

I applied and was given conditional approval. Had to jump through hoops with them.
I have no debt at all and a solid job for the last 2.5 years.
Everything looked ok on both ends then they refused the application without explanation.
They also marked my credit record negatively so my score went down.
Possibly the worst application ever. I went with a different company and got my money elsewhere straight away.

Cliff

Just following this up as I have already paid back my loan to the other company, so clearly I could meet the obligations of the contract. Just because people have kids does not mean they cannot pay back a small loan.

Leanne Duckett

Leanne DuckettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love Now Finance

This is my third loan with Now Finance and everytime is the most stress free, easy and positive expetiance. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is to hard, they put things in easy terms and no hidden agenders. I cannot recommend them enough, if you want a great loan with fantastic interest rates go no further.

Hello

Helloasked

The application asked me to enter my internet banking password. How can I be sure that the representative is only accessing 90 days of transactions? And how do I know my password will not be misused?

Benjamin

Benjaminasked

Hi, I filled in my details to get a personalised interest rate and submit my details only to be told that you are unable to assist?

NOW FINANCENOW FINANCE

Hi Benjamin, I'm sorry we couldn't assist you with an online application. We have an eligibility criteria for customers wishing to apply for a NOW FINANCE personal loan and you may have fallen outside this criteria. We'd be more than happy to discuss this with you so please feel free to call us on 1300 275 669.

Angela A.

Angela A.asked

Hi , with direct debit form, should it not specify amount to be deducted

Hi Angela,

Apologies for the late reply.

Thank you for your feedback. It doesn't necessarily need to have an amount on the direct debit. However if you do wish to increase the amount you can email or call us if you wish to increase the amount to be debited instead of your normal repayment. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and NOW FINANCE representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Interest Rate7.95% p.a.
Comparison Rate 9.56% p.a.
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly and Weekly