NOW FINANCE

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (49) · Variable Rate (12) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.59 years (50)
Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

just don't do it

I applied and was given conditional approval. Had to jump through hoops with them.
I have no debt at all and a solid job for the last 2.5 years.
Everything looked ok on both ends then they refused the application without explanation.
They also marked my credit record negatively so my score went down.
Possibly the worst application ever. I went with a different company and got my money elsewhere straight away.

Leanne Duckett

Leanne DuckettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love Now Finance

This is my third loan with Now Finance and everytime is the most stress free, easy and positive expetiance. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is to hard, they put things in easy terms and no hidden agenders. I cannot recommend them enough, if you want a great loan with fantastic interest rates go no further.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best! Easy to deal with! Great service and quick! Efficient!

From the easy online application that literally took 5 mins to the customer service Rita provided to making sure I had the fund with the best rate possible! So good!

Carbuyer

CarbuyerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good experience, with some minor hiccups.

I found this company to be quite easy to deal with. Very fast to act on initial application, consultant may have overstated on delivery as there were a few technical glitches with online process that slowed things down a bit. Communication dropped off slightly after first contact (I had to call them to progress) but staff were helpful and pleasant to deal with. As long as you carefully read all documents sent, and ask questions to clarify information these guys have been great!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Not happy

last time we do business with them. They ignore your emails and when you phone them about it they ask to check your inbox as if you are a moron. Working night shifts my wife tried to phone and she was treated like a criminal. This is after we did contact them to tell them I allow my wife to talk to them. I had to cut my sleep to be able to talk to them and when I eventually talked to the guy he said he will only send the email in 3 hours. Which is a lie because it would be night time then. So I had to wait two weeks to pay off my caravan which we sold and lost out on another deal.

Jodi E.

Jodi E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic finance solution

Friendly customer service. Reliable, prompt and understandable advice from John and Rita. Application processed within 24 hours. Funds transferred within 24 hours. Fast process, great product with low interest rate.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Renee Pritchard

Renee PritchardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent!

The experience and customer service was great! I found the process easy and straight forward. Talking to the same person through the process made it easier too. Thank you so much.

Personal loan

Five out five very happy with the customer service (thanks Rita A)and the loan I got ,This is my second loan from now finance and very happy with the outcome for both times. Thanks now Finance

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast settlement

Fast response, approval and settlement. So easy to apply online. Was declined by 2 big banks prior to Now Finance. Christina was lovely to deal with on email and phone.

Lynn Black

Lynn BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service not great.

This was my second loan with Now Finance. Honestly I wasn’t as pleased with the service this time around.
I didn’t get confirmation when my emails were received. I was asked to send supporting documents a couple of time after they were emailed.
I also found it difficult to contact Rita when I called.
I mentioned I work graveyard and therefore the best time to contact me would be between 12 and 2:30 pm. This unfortunately never happened.
I wonder if my email was even read.
Everything else I am happy with the loan rate ect.

Great customer service

Great rate great service pleasure to deal with thanks again for helping me sort out my debts. If I was the busy to talk email contact was very helpful to get loan done

Mary Taylor

Mary TaylorDarling Downs, QLD

Great Service

Rita A was very professional and very helpful during the loan process. We would go back through Now finance again. Now finance was very upfront with any costs that we would have.

Richard Watkins

Richard WatkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

The customer service from John was excellent. The time it took to get everything done was as I expected(good) and the time it took to receive the payment was quicker than expected

Review collected in partnership with NOW FINANCE

Easy load application, you deal with the same person the whole time your getting your loan approval which is great. Friendly staff, would definitely recommend Now Finance to anyone and everyone.

Best Customer Service

Very Professional service as always and they go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with repayments etc this is my 3rd time dealing with Now Finance and as always its a very easy process

Kingcom Tshuma

Kingcom TshumaCentral Queensland, QLD

A very excellent service

I got exactly what I expected.
The person who served me was clear & knew the stuff.
I am very satisfied.
I felt that the customer service personnel was aware & sensitive to our cultural differences.
I'm happy to refer anyone to Now Finance.

Nina

NinaSydney, NSW

Not happy

So i ring to ask them to postpone my payment one day and they end up taking out two payments and instead of getting a sorry the guy tries to blame me for their mistake and then tells me i have to wait a week for my money. Very rude manager no communication skills at all. Will pay this loan of and will never get a loan with now finance again.

Another Awesome Service

Customer service was very professional and friendly. I am a returning customer so for me this company is great and loan officers are fantastic.
I was very satisfied with my outcome.

Nicholas Drew

Nicholas DrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethical lending

These guys are not cowboys, throwing money at you regardless of whether you can afford to pay it back or not.
They do the checks properly and make sure you have the income to afford it.
Communication is fast and friendly and they are in Australia so there’s no issue with communication.
I feel they are a fair and ethical buisness..

Trent Hanlon

Trent HanlonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great easy loan

We went for a loan through now finance and it was a breeze they made it so easy and helped us through it all highly recommended. Thanks for making a stressful situation easy.

Benjamin

Benjaminasked

Hi, I filled in my details to get a personalised interest rate and submit my details only to be told that you are unable to assist?

NOW FINANCENOW FINANCE

Hi Benjamin, I'm sorry we couldn't assist you with an online application. We have an eligibility criteria for customers wishing to apply for a NOW FINANCE personal loan and you may have fallen outside this criteria. We'd be more than happy to discuss this with you so please feel free to call us on 1300 275 669.

Angela A.

Angela A.asked

Hi , with direct debit form, should it not specify amount to be deducted

Hi Angela,

Apologies for the late reply.

Thank you for your feedback. It doesn't necessarily need to have an amount on the direct debit. However if you do wish to increase the amount you can email or call us if you wish to increase the amount to be debited instead of your normal repayment. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Kyle L.

Kyle L.asked

Hey just a quick one How long does it take for a loan to get into my bank on a if I filled out the application Saturday morning at 7am

Hi Kyle,

Apologies for the late reply. We look to provide an answer to your application on the same day that you submit your application to us (during standard business hours - Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM (EST)) We look to receive, assess and settle your loan application within 24-48 hours from the time when you submit your application to us for consideration. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 275 669. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and NOW FINANCE representatives