NOW FINANCE

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (52) · Variable Rate (13) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.559 years (51)
Jasmine

JasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service. Quick and easy.

Mully was a fantastic sales consultant. Prompt replies to inquiries. On hand to offer assistance when required. Very friendly and professional. Rate and term of loan was great. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

My experience with NOW Finance was great. I used them to consolidate debts and they had fast response times and everything was streamlined to make the process as easy as possible. We were happy to move away from the 'Big 4' bank that we had originally had a personal loan through.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Quick and easy.

Easy, fast loan application. Completed over the phone with ease and quick response. Easy communication. Will continue to use this financial provider. Was greatly assisted and guided through, with regular updates.

Loan Start DateJune 2017

Hassle Free Process

Good contact person (Jacqui) very helpful, good follow up service. Application process easy to navigate, quick approval process. Friendly service, no hidden surprises in the initial application and sign up

Layton

LaytonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and simple to do

Very simple to apply for and to get approved. Really good assistance to help through the whole process.
Me and my partner are very happy we found Now Finance. Better interest rates offered than any of the big 4 banks

Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

just don't do it

I applied and was given conditional approval. Had to jump through hoops with them.
I have no debt at all and a solid job for the last 2.5 years.
Everything looked ok on both ends then they refused the application without explanation.
They also marked my credit record negatively so my score went down.
Possibly the worst application ever. I went with a different company and got my money elsewhere straight away.

Leanne Duckett

Leanne DuckettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love Now Finance

This is my third loan with Now Finance and everytime is the most stress free, easy and positive expetiance. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is to hard, they put things in easy terms and no hidden agenders. I cannot recommend them enough, if you want a great loan with fantastic interest rates go no further.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best! Easy to deal with! Great service and quick! Efficient!

From the easy online application that literally took 5 mins to the customer service Rita provided to making sure I had the fund with the best rate possible! So good!

Carbuyer

CarbuyerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good experience, with some minor hiccups.

I found this company to be quite easy to deal with. Very fast to act on initial application, consultant may have overstated on delivery as there were a few technical glitches with online process that slowed things down a bit. Communication dropped off slightly after first contact (I had to call them to progress) but staff were helpful and pleasant to deal with. As long as you carefully read all documents sent, and ask questions to clarify information these guys have been great!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Not happy

last time we do business with them. They ignore your emails and when you phone them about it they ask to check your inbox as if you are a moron. Working night shifts my wife tried to phone and she was treated like a criminal. This is after we did contact them to tell them I allow my wife to talk to them. I had to cut my sleep to be able to talk to them and when I eventually talked to the guy he said he will only send the email in 3 hours. Which is a lie because it would be night time then. So I had to wait two weeks to pay off my caravan which we sold and lost out on another deal.

Jodi E.

Jodi E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic finance solution

Friendly customer service. Reliable, prompt and understandable advice from John and Rita. Application processed within 24 hours. Funds transferred within 24 hours. Fast process, great product with low interest rate.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Renee Pritchard

Renee PritchardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent!

The experience and customer service was great! I found the process easy and straight forward. Talking to the same person through the process made it easier too. Thank you so much.

Personal loan

Five out five very happy with the customer service (thanks Rita A)and the loan I got ,This is my second loan from now finance and very happy with the outcome for both times. Thanks now Finance

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast settlement

Fast response, approval and settlement. So easy to apply online. Was declined by 2 big banks prior to Now Finance. Christina was lovely to deal with on email and phone.

Lynn Black

Lynn BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service not great.

This was my second loan with Now Finance. Honestly I wasn’t as pleased with the service this time around.
I didn’t get confirmation when my emails were received. I was asked to send supporting documents a couple of time after they were emailed.
I also found it difficult to contact Rita when I called.
I mentioned I work graveyard and therefore the best time to contact me would be between 12 and 2:30 pm. This unfortunately never happened.
I wonder if my email was even read.
Everything else I am happy with the loan rate ect.

Great customer service

Great rate great service pleasure to deal with thanks again for helping me sort out my debts. If I was the busy to talk email contact was very helpful to get loan done

Mary Taylor

Mary TaylorDarling Downs, QLD

Great Service

Rita A was very professional and very helpful during the loan process. We would go back through Now finance again. Now finance was very upfront with any costs that we would have.

Richard Watkins

Richard WatkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

The customer service from John was excellent. The time it took to get everything done was as I expected(good) and the time it took to receive the payment was quicker than expected

Review collected in partnership with NOW FINANCE

Easy load application, you deal with the same person the whole time your getting your loan approval which is great. Friendly staff, would definitely recommend Now Finance to anyone and everyone.

Best Customer Service

Very Professional service as always and they go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with repayments etc this is my 3rd time dealing with Now Finance and as always its a very easy process