Great Service- quick and easy

Mully was so helpful and the whole process was so easy. Would definitely recommend! No extra surprise costs or any issues. They explained the rate process clearly and made it all make sense.

Leanne

LeanneHunter Region, NSW

So easy!! Great service

I could not recommend Mully and the team at NOWFinance. Our personal loan application process from start to finish was quick and minimal fuss. Everything was explained along the way. Thanks again. Leanne & Dave

J Fuhrmann

J FuhrmannPerth, WA

so many extra fees - not worth it

On a plus the customer service is generally pleasant.
Unfortunately they have high weekly account keeping fees and arnt flexible on
repayment schedules at all. Interest rate is very high also with no option to BPAY your regular payments...has to be direct debited.
ill be glad when i get this one paid off, definitely wasnt worth it.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Find out how NOW FINANCE compares to other Personal Loans

The process was simple and fast. great service.

No extra costs were involved. The staff was very prompt in replying and helpful in completing the process ASAP. The rate I received was good rate and the whole process took only 2 working days.

Hoges

HogesGoulburn

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND QUALITY

no hidden fees just a tailored loan that suits me as an individual, customer service was exceptional, I am very happy with the product and give 10/10 stars for quality

Cameron

CameronCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer care

Excellent customer care.
And the person I dealt with was extremely helpful. Easy to contact
Sending messages to ask how it is all going
I was extremely happy and that’s why I’m a returning customer

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Ray M.

Ray M.

Random Messages from this company??

Random Messages from this company who I'd never heard of before??? If i want information on your loans i will contact you..... ?? How this company got my private number is beyond me??

B.T.B

B.T.BAustralian Capital Territory

Very helpful and timely

Mully was fantastic guiding me through the process - very happy with the result - term and rate. Upfront disclosure regarding application and costs. Approval and processing were very swift - don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
A M

A M

Don't deal with this finance company - no customer care

The company were very happy to lend money at high interest rates however that's were the service stopped. They made it hard to repay early, delaying the process and collecting additional interest. When the account was eventually closed they couldn't understand the concept of a confirmation letter for the bank to confirm this as it was holding up a home loan application.
The customer service is terrible and the care for the customer is non existent. I didn't have any productive dealings with them as the staff were not willing to help.

Very helpful, supportive & professional

Applying for my first loan at 35yrs old was a huge hassle but Mully showed exceptional service and taught me a lot about the process for credit approvals. I definitely will be using them for all future loans as my bank was not helpful at all.

Jasmine

JasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service. Quick and easy.

Mully was a fantastic sales consultant. Prompt replies to inquiries. On hand to offer assistance when required. Very friendly and professional. Rate and term of loan was great. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

My experience with NOW Finance was great. I used them to consolidate debts and they had fast response times and everything was streamlined to make the process as easy as possible. We were happy to move away from the 'Big 4' bank that we had originally had a personal loan through.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Quick and easy.

Easy, fast loan application. Completed over the phone with ease and quick response. Easy communication. Will continue to use this financial provider. Was greatly assisted and guided through, with regular updates.

Loan Start DateJune 2017

Hassle Free Process

Good contact person (Jacqui) very helpful, good follow up service. Application process easy to navigate, quick approval process. Friendly service, no hidden surprises in the initial application and sign up

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Layton

LaytonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and simple to do

Very simple to apply for and to get approved. Really good assistance to help through the whole process.
Me and my partner are very happy we found Now Finance. Better interest rates offered than any of the big 4 banks

Cliff

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

just don't do it

I applied and was given conditional approval. Had to jump through hoops with them.
I have no debt at all and a solid job for the last 2.5 years.
Everything looked ok on both ends then they refused the application without explanation.
They also marked my credit record negatively so my score went down.
Possibly the worst application ever. I went with a different company and got my money elsewhere straight away.

Leanne Duckett

Leanne DuckettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love Now Finance

This is my third loan with Now Finance and everytime is the most stress free, easy and positive expetiance. The staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is to hard, they put things in easy terms and no hidden agenders. I cannot recommend them enough, if you want a great loan with fantastic interest rates go no further.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best! Easy to deal with! Great service and quick! Efficient!

From the easy online application that literally took 5 mins to the customer service Rita provided to making sure I had the fund with the best rate possible! So good!

Carbuyer

CarbuyerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good experience, with some minor hiccups.

I found this company to be quite easy to deal with. Very fast to act on initial application, consultant may have overstated on delivery as there were a few technical glitches with online process that slowed things down a bit. Communication dropped off slightly after first contact (I had to call them to progress) but staff were helpful and pleasant to deal with. As long as you carefully read all documents sent, and ask questions to clarify information these guys have been great!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Not happy

last time we do business with them. They ignore your emails and when you phone them about it they ask to check your inbox as if you are a moron. Working night shifts my wife tried to phone and she was treated like a criminal. This is after we did contact them to tell them I allow my wife to talk to them. I had to cut my sleep to be able to talk to them and when I eventually talked to the guy he said he will only send the email in 3 hours. Which is a lie because it would be night time then. So I had to wait two weeks to pay off my caravan which we sold and lost out on another deal.