NOW Finance
See the Best Personal Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by NOW FINANCE

Waste of time and very very disorganised. Stay with the major banks if you need a personal loan.

Very dissatisfied and very disappointed, they prey on the desperate and never return emails.Stay with the majors cause these guys wont help you unless they hit you with a high interest rate

RowenaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute idiots to deal with

Applied online and was pre approved. Answered all questions honestly and provided requested proof. No word for a week and then they decline me. They requested proof for a home loan that I have never had nor ever even heard of the finance company that I supposedly had the loan with. I believe they mixed me up with another client.
These clowns wouldn’t able to organise a chook raffle. The customer service is pathetic.I would give zero stars if I could.

Rowena

You might think you adhere to regulations - seems to be your generic answer to everyone. It doesn’t mean that you conduct yourselves professionally or are completely incompetent.

bindi
bindiHunter Region, NSW

Dodgy company

After looking at different lenders we decided to go with now only because they had no no fees and they said 2 to 3 days we weren’t comfortable giving all our passwords to all our bank accounts and then heard nothing for 3 days we contacted them to be told still processing the next day they rang to say we could have the loan only if we borrowed more money and increase the term of the loan another two years and pay out my car loan which will be finished in 3months only couple of thousand owing we told them where to go stay away from this dodgy lender I went to the bank which I should of done in the first place loan was approved that day money in our bank 24hrs later and a better rate and lower repayments

Avoid

I applied and got a secured loan with NF in 2017. Have made all payments up to date. No issues.Trying to get better rate to pay it faster and try work with them to get loan close. What a mess it's all turned out to be. First, Custumer Service is repugnat below sub par.Staff are unfriendly & unhelpful. Give misinformation or no information at all for the matter, as enquiries take forever to resolve. The company intent to keep you in debt and confused.

Second NF have no compasionate ground as during covid lockdown offer no help with clients . It charge hidden fees while account is frozen when they say they wont charge at all.

Made my resolve to finish my loan and will tell everyone to stay clear of NF and loans for now on.

Avoid

I applied for a loan around 2 months ago and provided all information and documentation.
Weeks went by and I heard nothing from NOW Finance, not even an email.
I then received a text message saying "We have not received your outstanding documentation, your application has been closed and this will reflect on your credit rating."
I tried to contact them to discuss with no luck.

PeteB
PeteBHunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service

Application process is tedious and customer service poor, advertised interest rate is competitive, however request a truckload of documentation, which includes handing over log on details to your bank accounts? Definitely not an easy company to deal with, eventually giving up due to the lengthy process for a relatively small loan.

Tash
TashPerth, WA

Steer clear if you can.

Got a secured loan with NF in 2018. Have made all payments up to date. No issues. I'm now trying to sell the secured car as I'm trying to buy a new one. What a mess it's all turned out to be. I've tried to offer new security in the form of another car (which sells for more than the one I'm trying to sell now), but have been advised by NF the car is not viable. The alternatives they've offered are paying $10k to release the security on the old car (dealer offered me $5k for the car) or refinance the loan which is a new application all together and will add 3k minimum to the new loan. Staff are unfriendly & unhelpful and the company seems to have a one email per day policy, so enquiries take forever to resolve.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst all these reviews must be fake

PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, I have tried warning you ⚠️
All these reviews are fake don't believe them.
0 customer service because they took all my details and never heard from them, will be legally looking into this suss mob.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavin J
Gavin JPerth, WA

Hiccup sorted promptly

After having a bit of a hiccup with digital documentation and the virtual ID process not playing nice, I raised the issue with Now Finance. My concerns were acted on promptly and efficiently, by all the parties I dealt with through the different departments.

Many thanks to all concerned for your prompt attention and responses.

Aaron M.
Aaron M.

Incorrectly described in name of business

This company provides anything but Now Finance. Their name should be when we get around to it finance. Would not recommend them to anyone as they advise that the turnaround for approval is quick but when one person goes away, the entire process stalls.

Kumar
KumarWestern Australia

Horrible service by credit team

I applied my personal loan application this company week ago and I sent all documents as they have requirement from me and I wanted to take $10,000 ASAP also I have chat with them as I asked how long credit team will send money transfer to my account. Said we will send within 24 to 48 hours after that time still haven’t receive my money then emailed again to loan team and they say You’ll be receive an Email contain the reason for decline within 2-3 business days. So please don’t trust this company if you need a money urgently then find out in Google which is best one ☝️

Also Terrible service by Neeti & Bhumi as both worked at now finance.

I am not recommended this company to anyone or my friends:(

Caleb
CalebSouth West, WA

Very poor service meant bad credit score.

Contacted them to make an enquiry/get a quote. They required my client number and password for netbank. I felt uncomfortable with this and they informed me there was no other way to supply my bank statements. They also advised me it would be difficult to change my monthly payments if I wished to pay off the debt quicker. So I started an application else where. I did not say I wished to proceed.
The following morning I received a text message saying I was approved for the next stage. I contacted them and explained the situation. The ONLY option, even though it was their mistake, was to withdraw my application which impacts my credit score negatively. Not happy. Never coming back!

Wayne
Wayne

I will never recommend this company to anyone. Don't use them.

We applied for a small loan which is about 50 times less than our bank account has in it and also about 1/20th of our income but we wanted to claim it on tax so that's why we went for the loan. We were never notified of some information they needed and then they cancelled the application because we hadn't given them the information. They contacted me the next day regarding the decline and I said I had only got the email that morning and they declined because they only gave us about 8 hours to supply the information which had to come from the accountant. Now we have a credit search on our history for know reason. I will never recommend this company and don't trust what they say. There might be good reviews but ours has been the worst.

Lachy
LachyHunter Region, NSW

Now finance

Quick easy and very friendly thanks
Amar for quick easy approval 10/10 for service
Definitely quicker than the bank that's sure sure and definitely recommend if you don't want to be waiting for weeks

Application Process