Kathryn Martin

Kathryn MartinLaunceston, TAS

Happy but it could of been better

I felt accused when the loan officer asked me questions about my spending habits and why I was consolidating my debts. I understand the need to be thorough but I don't like being treated like I have done something wrong.

However, I am satisfied with the rate and how the settlement was handled.

Karen Hansen

Karen HansenSydney, NSW

Amazing and quick service

Excellent customer service and very professional staff member. There was no hidden costs. Followed up every contact efficiently and therefore settlement was quick. Very satisfied and would certainly recommend to anyone.

Shaun

ShaunSouth Australia

Amazing service and result!!

Amazing service from start to finish. We were able to consolidate our debt saving us thousands every month. Thank you Now Finance for helping us out, and changing our lives for the better.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Annette Broadfoot

Annette BroadfootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Great service, friendly staff, super fast approval process. Couldnt be happier with the conduct and professionalism of the staff. Easy to talk to, and professional, yell you everything up front

So Easy To Work With

Exceptional customer service with very prompt and efficient service. Settlement was a day earlier than expected. So happy to have tried Now Finance. They're the best to date. Very happy.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Catherine
Catherine

I would like to make sure that my payments are taken out to correspond with my fortnightly pay. Would you please make the first deduction next Wednesday, 4 December and thereafter each 2nd Wednesday. Thank you.

Hi Catherine
Please call our customer support on 1300 275 669 and they will be able to service your request.
NOW FINANCE Team

Jacqueline Paparone

Jacqueline PaparoneKalgoorlie

This Company is amazing give them a go.

Outstanding customer service, Was really surprised how quickly the whole process took.
I would highly recommend anyone wanting to borrow money to give them a go, they wont be disappointed. Thank you Now Finance.

Good Stuff

Customer service staff were exemplary and very customer focused.
did not get any surprises about hidden fees or charges as all set out in documentation.
Very satisfied with the rate I got for my loan.

Brook

Brook

Great company. Friendly staff. Quick response

Easy to deal with. Fast response time. Money was approved easily and deposited into bank in a very timely fashion. Really recommend dealing with Now Finance. Tried a lot of companies and they were by far the best

Shane E.

Shane E.Sydney, NSW

The staff are outstanding

Customer service staff were exemplary and very customer focused.
Didnt get any surprises about hidden fees or charges as all set out in documentation.
Very satisfied with the rate I got for my loan.
Would highly recommend this to my friends and family

Quick and user friendly

The staff were easy to talk to. Professional to work with and answered all my questions in a very straight forward manner. I would recommend these guys to anyone for a personal loan

RickHobart, TAS

spammers

I have been repeatedly sent spam email asking me to borrow from this mob. I have never signed up, or had anything to do with them. When I try to unsubscribe it bounces back.

breaching Australia's law in relation to spam emails.

Cannot recommend at all.

Rick

I will call when i get a moment and get an email address from you. I can then forward the emails I am receiving almost daily, which I cannot unsubscribe from as the unsubscribe rejects.

Best thing we ever did by consolidating

The service was fantastic.. All the staff members I spoke to were excellent..John, Jordan, Amy.Along wih others...Would recommend them to who ever needs assistance in a personal loan one of the best we came across.. Thanking you.. John and Margaret..

Ronald Nicol

Ronald NicolCentral, SA

Trouble free Finance

A seamless application process, quick determination, and friendly helpful staff make for an exceptional outcome. I recommend NOW FINANCE to everyone. Thanks to John, Rita Amy and all of the team there.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Exelend

Very quick and efficient. I am satisfied with all loan terms. Now finance helped me to improve my life for the better. I would recommend now finance to my all friends

Nancy Te Moana

Nancy Te MoanaMid West, WA

Awesome efficient service.

Customer service, very patient & calm service, no unexpected extra costs, all big ticks, & also very satisfied with everything. I have peace of mind having the finance to have my vehicle repaired. Thank you I am very grateful

Wynton Treloar

Wynton TreloarSydney, NSW

Great Service

I dealt mainly with Jordan and I must say that he was polite, informative and a pleasure to deal with. Any team member that I spoke to was patient and I did not feel at any time I was being rushed off the phone. Applying online with NOW is an option but I was not made to feel bad about preferring to do my application over the phone. I must say that at a difficult time in my life this team of people made things easier for me. Thank you Jordan and NOW finance

Michael Leferve

Michael LeferveSydney, NSW

Great and very accommodating staff

Customer service was great.
No bad experience or unexpected extra costs
Yes I do think the rate could be a little lower seeing as I have put up my car as security.

Guy Foley

Guy FoleyPerth, WA

One of very few businesses that operate as fast, if not quicker than the client! Excellent

Awesome customer experience and satisfaction! Had no issues! Would definitely deal with them again. Hope other businesses around the place can learn how to operate efficiently like Now Financa does!

Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

I was over the moon with the outstanding above and beyond service from the team at "Now Finance"
Very attentive and quick respond, all paper work was done within a day,  if you are with ANZ the funds is in your account straight away.

Highly recommend this anyone who is thinking of getting a personal loan give "Now Finance" a call and chat to the friendly team

Katie H.

Katie H.Perth, WA

Awesome

Fast, helpful, extremely efficant,customer service was beyond awesome an amazing. Very easy to deal with an completely awesome. Quick very understanding. The whole process was stress free an easy to do.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Benjamin

Benjaminasked

Hi, I filled in my details to get a personalised interest rate and submit my details only to be told that you are unable to assist?

Robert R.NOW FINANCE

Hi Benjamin, I'm sorry we couldn't assist you with an online application. We have an eligibility criteria for customers wishing to apply for a NOW FINANCE personal loan and you may have fallen outside this criteria. We'd be more than happy to discuss this with you so please feel free to call us on 1300 275 669.

Angela A.

Angela A.asked

Hi , with direct debit form, should it not specify amount to be deducted

Hi Angela,

Apologies for the late reply.

Thank you for your feedback. It doesn't necessarily need to have an amount on the direct debit. However if you do wish to increase the amount you can email or call us if you wish to increase the amount to be debited instead of your normal repayment. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Kyle L.

Kyle L.asked

Hey just a quick one How long does it take for a loan to get into my bank on a if I filled out the application Saturday morning at 7am

Hi Kyle,

Apologies for the late reply. We look to provide an answer to your application on the same day that you submit your application to us (during standard business hours - Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM (EST)) We look to receive, assess and settle your loan application within 24-48 hours from the time when you submit your application to us for consideration. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 275 669. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and NOW FINANCE representatives