NOW Finance

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst financial institute AVOID like the plague!!

The most absolutely disgusting financial institute i have ever dealt with. I have been dealt a employment, medical, mental and financial blow when i had an emergency medical amputation then another medical emergency and was left bedridden and unable to work for over 6 months with no income coming in. But this despicable institute decided they would rather harass, intimidate and threaten legal action with no regards to our medical, financial or mental well being. If you even consider using this mob have a good hard think about it as they are nothing but rude, uncaring and don't give a dam about your situation as long as they can screw you for money. Buyer beware! STAY WELL CLEAR!!! of these leeches.

Slow and security concerns

Slow process & got conditional approval only to be told they could go any further as we would not hand over all internet log in details including access no, security no and passwords. Gave them everything they asked for in pdf as they said we could at the start, but they change their mind & wanted all our log in details instead. Beware, read the fine print as your bank will probably not cover you if funds go missing after you have handed all your log in details to a third party.

Taylor Fisher

Taylor Fisher Sydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

Absolutely a nightmare to deal with this company.
Lengthy assessment process, misleading information, rude customer service, ignorant.
I will never ever recommend anyone to apply for a loan from Now Finance.

Andre M.

Andre M.

Avoid like covid-19.

Awful website, massive lag issues and very un-user friendly.
Terrible "competitive" interest rates. Shop around and you will find significantly better.
Absolutely no effort put into customer service, rude and filthy responses.
Do not recommend.

Thalia

Thalia Perth, WA

OK...

Started off a little rocky and it was a long process, but today i got notified of approval so its looking up. Thank You to Jaqui for pushing my application forward for me.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSoutheast, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

I received outstanding customer service, extremely helpful and easy to deal with. No hidden or unexpected costs and my loan application was dealt with quickly, diligently and with a high professional skill level.
I have given a 5 star rating as it is definitely deserved. From my first enquiry to the finished result has been a smooth, quick, efficient, professional and friendly experience.

Great Service- quick and easy

Mully was so helpful and the whole process was so easy. Would definitely recommend! No extra surprise costs or any issues. They explained the rate process clearly and made it all make sense.

Leanne

LeanneHunter Region, NSW

So easy!! Great service

I could not recommend Mully and the team at NOWFinance. Our personal loan application process from start to finish was quick and minimal fuss. Everything was explained along the way. Thanks again. Leanne & Dave

J Fuhrmann

J FuhrmannPerth, WA

so many extra fees - not worth it

On a plus the customer service is generally pleasant.
Unfortunately they have high weekly account keeping fees and arnt flexible on
repayment schedules at all. Interest rate is very high also with no option to BPAY your regular payments...has to be direct debited.
ill be glad when i get this one paid off, definitely wasnt worth it.

Find out how NOW Finance compares to other Personal Loans

The process was simple and fast. great service.

No extra costs were involved. The staff was very prompt in replying and helpful in completing the process ASAP. The rate I received was good rate and the whole process took only 2 working days.

Hoges

HogesGoulburn

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND QUALITY

no hidden fees just a tailored loan that suits me as an individual, customer service was exceptional, I am very happy with the product and give 10/10 stars for quality

Cameron

CameronCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer care

Excellent customer care.
And the person I dealt with was extremely helpful. Easy to contact
Sending messages to ask how it is all going
I was extremely happy and that’s why I’m a returning customer

Application Process

R.Mz

Random Messages from this company??

Random Messages from this company who I'd never heard of before??? If i want information on your loans i will contact you..... ?? How this company got my private number is beyond me??

R.Mz

No Denice i do not want to contact you? I'd actually prefer you didn't contact me either....

B.T.B

B.T.BAustralian Capital Territory

Very helpful and timely

Mully was fantastic guiding me through the process - very happy with the result - term and rate. Upfront disclosure regarding application and costs. Approval and processing were very swift - don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier!

Application Process
A M

A M

Don't deal with this finance company - no customer care

The company were very happy to lend money at high interest rates however that's were the service stopped. They made it hard to repay early, delaying the process and collecting additional interest. When the account was eventually closed they couldn't understand the concept of a confirmation letter for the bank to confirm this as it was holding up a home loan application.
The customer service is terrible and the care for the customer is non existent. I didn't have any productive dealings with them as the staff were not willing to help.

Very helpful, supportive & professional

Applying for my first loan at 35yrs old was a huge hassle but Mully showed exceptional service and taught me a lot about the process for credit approvals. I definitely will be using them for all future loans as my bank was not helpful at all.

Jasmine

JasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service. Quick and easy.

Mully was a fantastic sales consultant. Prompt replies to inquiries. On hand to offer assistance when required. Very friendly and professional. Rate and term of loan was great. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

My experience with NOW Finance was great. I used them to consolidate debts and they had fast response times and everything was streamlined to make the process as easy as possible. We were happy to move away from the 'Big 4' bank that we had originally had a personal loan through.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Quick and easy.

Easy, fast loan application. Completed over the phone with ease and quick response. Easy communication. Will continue to use this financial provider. Was greatly assisted and guided through, with regular updates.

Hassle Free Process

Good contact person (Jacqui) very helpful, good follow up service. Application process easy to navigate, quick approval process. Friendly service, no hidden surprises in the initial application and sign up

Review collected in partnership with NOW FINANCE