Verifiednowfinance.com.au

Job Satisfaction
4.1

Gibo
Gibo2 posts

Incorrect payment schedule - money not refunded

Applied for a car loan which was approved and settled on 13 May. 2 days later my bank account was charged for my first monthly payment which as per contract was supposed to be due one month from settlement date. Tried calling and asking them to correct their error and refund my money but was advised they could not do this. They know it is an error but would not correct it. Even transferred the blame to my broker which they said was the one who made the error. My broker tried to contact them too to help correct this but was not able to help. Really frustrating that my new loan and relationship with this lender started this way. Show details
Henny
HennyGeraldton2 posts

AMAZING TEAM

bloody amazing again, I took a loan out nearly 7 years ago with this team and I have just used them again. Cannot recommend them highly enough to come to the aid of the party. Quick and efficient, prompt and caring. Show details ·  1
ZoeT

Now Finance is very easy and fast to deal with Show details ·  1
Mick W.
Mick W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC15 posts

Useless [Content Removed]

Terrible to deal with, I’m the seller of a car and they made wait nearly 2 weeks to receive the money, not to mention the time they wasted by sending incorrectly filled out forms, several times, including the amount. If I don’t contact them it most likely would’ve taken longer, absolutely useless [Content Removed] and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
harnz c.
harnz c.South East Queensland, QLD

The plug

Very helpfully in a stressful moment after trying previous loan company's I have used before that couldn't make thing happen now finance come through . Little bit of a communication difficulties but understandable . Very helpful thank you Show reply
Lynda P.
Lynda P.

Great Customer service

Great customer service. Worked with me to get the best loan needed. Would recommend to anyone Show details ·  1
Les
LesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

Was surprised how quick and efficient it was, very quick from start to finish. Show details ·  1
Mary C.
Mary C.South East Queensland, QLD

My new adventure

Fast, easy, no hassles. One less thing to stress about and the peace of mind is priceless! Show reply
Geoffrey
GeoffreyPalmerston, NT2 posts

Positive review

The application process is quick and simple. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Show details ·  1
Tyson P.
Tyson P.South Australia

Disgracefull people

These people are an absolutely a disgrace, my partner ask for a little assistance in a small loan and was turned down and she has a really good credit score, these people are garbage and wouldn't even recommend them to anyone who needs help, dont waste your time here, find another lender who will help you in the time of need.
Gerry G.
Gerry G.

Painless experience

When I had an issue eve was very patient and helped me through it.
Always polite
Always explained everything perfectly Show details ·  1
deep
deepSouthwest, VIC

excellent service

Mara has been excellent not big hassle very prompt with the service. highly recommended Show details ·  1
Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Wow now finance

Fast and easy when I needed help they were most helpful Show details ·  1
Sri
Sri

Do not apply

Now finance collect all the details including your bank statements and id verification and then reject the loan
This impacts the credit score.

Gary Maxwell W.
Gary Maxwell W.

Are your loans unsecured

NOW Finance   DM

Hi Gary, we do offer secured and unsecured loans. Please visit our website external link  for more information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

HethN

Hi just applied to this company. Anyone else get told their rate would be 5.75% given excellent credit score only to apply and get interest rate of 17.95%?? How do I withdraw application without it affecting my credit file??

NOW Finance   DM

Hi HethN, thank you for your feedback which we take seriously. Could you please call me directly on 03 8535 1132 so I can investigate this further for you.

Kind regards
Denice Martin
Head of Dispute Resolution

HethN

Hi Denise my husband has applied is there anyway the rate can be reduced

Hi HethN, could you please contact me on 03 8535 1132 to discuss. Kind regards
Denice Martin
Head of Dispute Resolution

Hello
Hello

The application asked me to enter my internet banking password. How can I be sure that the representative is only accessing 90 days of transactions? And how do I know my password will not be misused?

CategoryPersonal Loans, Debt Consolidation Services and Car Loans
Interest RateFrom 6.75% p.a.
Comparison Rate From 6.75% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0