Clear Credit Solutions

• Job Satisfaction
NickW
NickWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Money well spent

I had a telco bill that was unpaid and listed as a default from many years ago, which was preventing me from getting a homeloan. This Matter was resolved (ie the default was removed from my file) in 22 days after my initial inquiry. I had one phone call with them, signed an auth, and Daniel his team took care of everything for me after that. My only regret is that I didn't know of this fantastic service 4 years ago. A good name is better than fine wine, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
For the fee was well worth it for their expertise and the fact it was completely stress free. If you need a loan but have a default, I very much recommend CCS.

Lauren J.
Lauren J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They promised and they delivered

Clear credit solutions have helped lift a weight I’d been carrying around for years! Amazing costumer services. Peter and Daniel talked me through the whole process and keep you update. Highly recommend Clear credit solutions

Job Satisfaction

Bmck
BmckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I found Daniel great to work with & talked me through the steps all the way. Nothing was ever a problem & achieved everything they said they were going to. If you need help with a credit rating please give Clear Credit Solutions a call.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Great work and amazing customer service!

Peter and Daniel have been a pleasure to deal with, they both assisted in removing 5 defaults from my credit file!

For anyone contemplating using their service, I highly recommend getting in touch with them!

Moni
MoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast! Would recommend

It was easy and very quick. It was my first time using this service and it was very easy to follow. I woule definitely recommend this service to others. Thank you

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
DJC
DJCHunter Region, NSW

Provided me with appropriate advice

Thanks for the help over the phone today it was much appreciated! I will continue to follow your advice and thankfully I found you guys rather than some of the other money hungry scammers out there!!

Lis
LisSydney

Knowledgeable, informative and friendly!

My broker recommended Clear Credit Solutions. Peter was super helpful, efficient, easy to deal with and understand. I would highly recommend Clear Credit Solutions if you want answers in a timely manner.

Sachin S.
Sachin S.Sydney, NSW

Top notch! Honest, Professional, pleasant, to the point, and no gimmicks.

Coll
CollWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great response time and awesome people who understand

This is the best company I have ever dealt with they asked a few questions and within 2-3 minutes they accepted taking on my case and sorting out my default! Very understanding,fast reliable professionals. Thanks Dan and Peter you truly are lifesavers my family can never thank you all enough. Wish you all the best for the future :):):):) thank you thank you

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

The easiest and most honest people I have ever dealt with

Danish
Danish Sydney, NSW

Credit Repair

I was declined for credit and i applied for my Equifax report which showed me that i had 3 defaults on my file. I hopped online and found CLEAR CREDIT SOLUTIONS.
I contacted Daniel Cole, who is a Corporate Communication Manager at Clear Credit Solutions.
He explained me the procedure and asked me to pay the money, which was very reasonable and gave me the time frame of a month.
In exactly 26 days, my credit file was back to normal with all defaults removed. This Company is very genuine and reasonable. BEST IN BUSINESS.
They know what they doing. 100% Authentic

Sha
ShaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They give me good advise

I have spoken to Josh regarding my issues with my credit file and Josh give a good advise what to do without any hesitation and with free consultation. Josh is very friendly and informative .

Job Satisfaction
ric g.
ric g.Tasmania

Incorrect credit rating

I wish I had called Clear Credit Solutions earlier. After beating my head against numerous walls, I could get an answer why my credit rating had dropped from 975 which is A1 to 403 which is considered a risk. I had never defaulted or been late on any payments in 40 years. Peter explained I had been shopping around financiers and they had undertaken credit checks which ultimately affects your credit rating. Peter said Do your research on line and then make minimal enquires. He alsoadvised my rating will restore itself in under 6 months. Clear Credit Solutions were the only ones to help

Massive weight off my shoulders!

I would like to thank Dan & the team from clear credit solution for resolving the black marks I had on my file! Superb service! Myself and my family are grateful for your commitment on making this all happen!

Karan N.
Karan N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect. Appreciate the help Daniel.

It took just under a month for the boys to get it all cleared out for me.
Great job fellas. Highly recommend Clear Credit Solutions.
Quick Response, Great service and satisfctory results.

Read more reviews - page 2