Nat

NatMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommended!!!!! To start your new future.

Absolutely highly recommend CCS services to anyone who is trying to sort there life out and looking for a new start to a future. I can assure you they have your back day in day out. I wouldn't be where i am today, if it weren't for Daniel and team, who gave me a second chance at life for me and children and never stop fighting and supporting me until all defaults where removed. Dont hesitate pick the phone up today ring the team.... can assure you they can change your life. FOREVER GRATEFUL.

Tom S.

Tom S.Western Australia

Life changing! Amazing!

I came to Daniel and Josh not knowing much about the process which they simply explained and got to work. In 4 weeks both my defaults were removed and now I have a second chance.
I cant say enough good things about them. Their fee is a small price to pay for anyone that knows what having a default means for you financially.
Even after finishing their job Daniel was and still is available for any advice or question I may need and have. Absolutely amazing!

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Awesome service - highly recommend CCS

Daniel and team were very helpful. They set clear expectations and communicate excellently. Our defaults were successfully removed and we are clear to buy our home. I recommend highly CCS to anyone disputing defaults.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Life changer 5 STAR

Josh and Daniel were Very helpful honest very quick at getting my default removed in 1 week it took they got my name cleared would absolutely highly recommend your services to anyone who is trying to sort there life out.

Daisy

Daisy

Will go out of their way to help

I spoke with Daniel regarding fixing up a credit issue. Daniel was informative, helpful and very professional.

Unfortunately the credit issue could not be fixed by CCS, HOWEVER Daniel gave me all of the information I needed in order to be able to look at having this fixed a different way - from websites to visit, to old case notes etc to ensure I had all of the information I needed.

I would highly recommend CCS to anyone & everyone!

Jane

Jane

Five Stars for the professionals

I am so thankful to Daniel for all the work he did. Thank you also to Josh for assisting me all the way through. Awesome customer service. Definitely will recommend.

5 STAR!!!

Both Daniel and Josh did a great job!! I had me default removed within 2 weeks! Easy process. Always answered my emails and calls quickly. Absolute legends. I would definitely recommend to anyone with credit problems.

DJS.

DJS.Australian Capital Territory

CCS delivered as promised

I discovered a blemish on my credit record that shouldn't have been there and CCS had it removed professionally and quickly.

I recommend CCS to anyone who needs assistance in these types of matters.

Stephen Hounslow

Stephen HounslowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daniel Cole is a complete professional.

I had several agencies i was in contact with, it became clear and simple after the first 2 phone calls, that he was above and ahead of the other agencies, and made my decision to deal with him quite simple.

Tanya C

Tanya CMurray Region, NSW

CCS changed our lives.

CCS helped us clear blemishes from our credit files that have held us back. Only this week we were able to refinance our loans saving us over $1500 per month. Thank you Daniel Cole for an amazing job.

Bayden T.

Bayden T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, would highly recommend using these guys. Super helpful and got the job done fast.

would highly recommend using these guys. Super helpful and got the job done fast. I had a black mark against my name and they found a loophole too ensure that the debt collectors were held accountable to there obligations.

Miracles do happen with clear credit solutions! Bought my new car all thanks to these guys ! Keep up the work !

Will recommend this company to any of my friends in the same predicament as I was , safe to say didn’t think my credit would ever get fixed then along care these guys, Thankyou so much!

Very Happy Client

Very Happy ClientHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service, amazing result

I contacted Clear Credit Solutions in November 2019 after having gone through years of having a bad credit due to hardship. Daniel Cole became my case manager and was amazing and very professional. After just over one month Daniel had successfully removed the three defaults that was causing my credit rating so low. Thank you again :-)

Fantastic result, couldn't have gone any better.

Amazing service

Dan has been my absolute saviour! From start to end everything was explained to me Ive had the best advice! Dan managed to help me remove both my defaults! Im now looking to buy my new home with a clear credit!! I couldnt be happier

Excellent Assistance

Very upfront and helpful from the start. Talked me through the steps to take and also gave good advice to avoid scammers who offer credit assistance. While my problem was a bit outside their jurisdiction, they still helped as much as they could even thought they wouldn't get a fee. Honest people.

Absolutely Perfect Service & Outcome

Clear credit solutions has been a life savour for our family!
Debt reduced from $86000 to $46000.
Defaults removed off credit file.
Organised affordable payment plan!
All within 2 weeks from first point of contact!
We could not be more happy with their service and they outcome they helped us to reach! We highly recommend this very professional company!

Amazing Service

Dan was very helpful, did an amazing job cleaning up my credit file, called back when they said they would, nothing was an issue for them! Fully recommend them, dont waste your money elsewhere!

Md Shahidur R.

Md Shahidur R.Sydney, NSW

Best Service

Dan is an absolute champion, Helped me through out my long and complex process, His knowledge in the industry is immaculate, could not get back to my life with out his help, Highly recommended.

Excellent service

From the first time we spoke to these guys we new we were in good hands. Very prompt with replying to emails and phone calls. Got the job done in record time
which helped us secure finance we need for our dream block of land. Recommend to anyone who needs help with there credit report.