Clear Credit Solutions

Fantastic result, couldn't have gone any better.

Amazing service

Dan has been my absolute saviour! From start to end everything was explained to me Ive had the best advice! Dan managed to help me remove both my defaults! Im now looking to buy my new home with a clear credit!! I couldnt be happier

Excellent Assistance

Very upfront and helpful from the start. Talked me through the steps to take and also gave good advice to avoid scammers who offer credit assistance. While my problem was a bit outside their jurisdiction, they still helped as much as they could even thought they wouldn't get a fee. Honest people.

Absolutely Perfect Service & Outcome

Clear credit solutions has been a life savour for our family!
Debt reduced from $86000 to $46000.
Defaults removed off credit file.
Organised affordable payment plan!
All within 2 weeks from first point of contact!
We could not be more happy with their service and they outcome they helped us to reach! We highly recommend this very professional company!

Amazing Service

Dan was very helpful, did an amazing job cleaning up my credit file, called back when they said they would, nothing was an issue for them! Fully recommend them, dont waste your money elsewhere!

Md Shahidur R.

Md Shahidur R.Sydney, NSW

Best Service

Dan is an absolute champion, Helped me through out my long and complex process, His knowledge in the industry is immaculate, could not get back to my life with out his help, Highly recommended.

Excellent service

From the first time we spoke to these guys we new we were in good hands. Very prompt with replying to emails and phone calls. Got the job done in record time
which helped us secure finance we need for our dream block of land. Recommend to anyone who needs help with there credit report.

Great service, Quick results

Great team, got the job done, and returned the needed result. Easy to get on the phone and were also quick to reply with emails. Would recommend their services to friends and family.

Great Service as described

Dan and the rest of the team removed a wrongly placed default on my Credit File within 30 days as they said they would. I am grateful for the service and can now get back on with my life

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Great service, great people and great results

Dan and the rest of the team helped me to remove black marks in my record after I was rejected for a home loan. I cant be more greatful. Highly recommend. Thank you so much guys

Dee T.

Dee T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Absolutely no hesitation in recommending the services, aside from the result I needed, the customer service was outstanding, I was kept well informed throughout the whole process with regular updates. Even after the case had been resolved I had other enquiries which my case manager gave me the correct advice about how to go about sorting the extra stuff out. He said I can call him if I need any other advice or help in the future as I will continue to be a client after obtaining my desired result.

Adriana

AdrianaSouth West, WA

Absolutely Perfect!

I was dreading to make the phone call, as i was embarrassed and well didnt know what the outcome would be. I dealt with Josh and Daniel, and they were just amazing! In just 18 days, they removed my default, and my partner and i could not be happier as we can now move on with our building plans and basically, life. I 100% recommend these guys at CCM to anyone who needs it or even has questions. Thankyou so much!

Excellent!!

Highly recommended (Clear credit solution (Ccm)), thank you so much Daniel Cole, I got my life back ,I want let everyone know this is the best place , staff is so good too ,

Rickylee F.

Rickylee F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING

So amazing! I had 4 defaults which were holding me back from applying for my home loan. Shout out to Daniel who was able to clear all 4 of them in a couple of months! He has made it possible for me to now apply for my home loan. Couldn't be happier and cannot thank you enough!

Great customer service. Highly recommended!

Daniel was so incredibly helpful. Well spoken and very helpful. Thanks for answering all my questions & letting me know how it all works. Will be telling everyone I know about this great service.

Vineeth N

Vineeth NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team , highly recommend

5 starts are not enough to rate them . Thanks to Daniel cole and Josh for fantastic support and prompt response. Though my case was complex and took a while to remove, finally I received the happy news that the default has been removed from Equifax .. got my life back . Thanks to team CCS.

LIFE CHANGING

Daniel from CCS is amazing ! I felt really taken care of, heaps of support and never judged for my situation. Daniel had exceeded my expectations and because of him I will be able to get my own house ! He truly has changed the course of my life ! I highly recommend Dan & the Clear Credit Solutions team.

Excellent !!! Default removed

Highly recommended . Very friendly staff . Quick response for the enquires . I am lucky , I got Daniel as my case manager . You are great Daniel . You have done a great job . These guys are amazing . I am giving 100/100 . Wish to give more than that ..thank you very much..

Excellent Service

I would just like to say a Big Thank You to Dan for all his help with having my defaults removed from my file, the service was excellent from the start to the finish. I would highly recommend Dan to anyone that is needing help with errors on there credit file.

Jessica F.

Jessica F.Sydney, NSW

Professional Service - Exceeded expectations

A few weeks ago I engaged Clear Credit Solutions and I was given my case managed Dan. I had 3 defaults on my account and within the three week period all of the defaults were removed. As you can imagine my expectations were exceeded as originally Dan had set me realistic expectations that my case may take up to 6 weeks. Dan was professional, timely & always kept me in the loop as to what was going on. He was chasing ME to give me the good news! I would highly recommend Dan & the Clear Credit Solutions team.

Bilal Baydoun

Bilal Baydounasked

Hi there, i would like to use your services, but not sure about this ASIC penalty, please explain?
here is the link

18-045MR Coffs Harbour Credit Repair business pays $21,600 in penalties for false or misleading representations
Credit repair business, Clear Credit Solutions Pty Ltd (Clear Credit) has paid penalties of $21,600 after ASIC issued two infringement notices alleging that Clear Credit had made false or misleading representations on its website and in the scripts used by Clear Credit's sales consultants when dealing with consumers.

Xu C.asked

How long does it ? Is it true someone waited for at least 1year?

How long does it take ?

Allison
Allison

Mine took about 2 months, but that also includes the Xmas break period

Xu C.

Was it clear at the end ?

Mamalil

Mamalilasked

How long does it take to clear a default?

Mine took 7 weeks but I lost ten days over Christmas.

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Hi Mamalil, thanks for the question - every case is different as you can appreciate depending on what has been listed and by whom. The vast majority of cases are resolved in the 25-50day mark. Give us a call on 1300 789 783 to see if we can help as we do not accept everyone. We only take on cases that we believe we can assist with.

Get an answer from our members and Clear Credit Solutions representatives