Captain Cook Cruises

• Food
  • Staff

Michele Jackson

Michele JacksonSydney, NSW

Need to raise a few notches

Bought 5 tickets for the top deck lunch for today at $75 each for the Sydney 3 hour cruise.
Bread rolls just too small for adults. We had to ask for another serving. Not enough vegies on plates for adult servings. Tiramusu dessert that I had chosen was really a moose. I expected a piece of cake. And dessert were very small again. One waitress took my $18 cocktail glass when it was half full when I was excused. Not even bothered to wait till I returned to ask me if I had finished my drink!

Disappointing service unprofessional staff!!!

Disappointing service and unprofessional staff!! Not running on time Aprx 15-20 min late every time we try to use it and staff could not give us proper time or time table.

Conor

ConorPerth, WA

Un Australian service

Can't believe an Australian company would not be able to waive the cancellation fee for a family that was affected by a bush fire. I can understand it was last minute but you still had 24 hours notice. Only option I got was to pay more to turn it into a gift card. If only I could rate 0 stars

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Seafood Lunch Buffet

Linda

LindaNew South Wales

Captain Cook Long Lunch Cruise

I can not fault the Long Lunch cruise with Captain Cook Cruises on Sydney Harbour. The food was really good and the staff couldn't be nicer. The cruise was over 3 hours long, but I liked that there was an option to disembark early if you wanted to. We bought drinks onboard and they weren't expensive. The deck was enclosed glass, so we had a great view of everything without worrying about the weather. I would definitely go again!

The vivid lights cruise is disappointing

Booking was easy, there is ample space on board, but it’s really disappointing as the cruise offers no more than a ferry ride from darling harbour to circular quay - which costs a fraction of the price

Stephen m

Stephen mSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful cruise along the harbour

I took my family and I on a luncheon cruise. The staff were very accommodating and the food was nice and there were fantastic views throughout the cruise of the the beautiful harbour

Absolutely disgusting service and rip off overall!

The staff were rude, and the service impersonal, for $139 a head, disgraceful. We were told drinks were included but were charged and half hour wait. They don't care about you. They care about money. Overly full, way too many people.

Vic

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding

last week I went on the Captain Cook Murray Princess cruise, I have never done this before, so didn't know what to expect.
I was blown away by the vessel, the crew were wonderful, nothing was to difficult for them. The chef, cooked up a storm, something for everyone, and so much choice. The views on the Murray in SA were amazing and so picturesque. Fun Fun Fun, if you get the opportunity to go, I highly recommend them.

Kim

KimMelbourne

Highlight of our holiday

robinit

robinitdee why

Ambience and service great. Food very poor.

Blackdog

BlackdogSydney, NSW

Scheduling

We came off a P&O Cruise at White Bay, the officers on the bridge of the Captain Cook boat watched us walking around for 5 mins and closed the gate as we got there smiling as they did it.

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Captain Cook Lunch Cruise - 10 out of 10!

Highly recommend the 3 course lunch cruise with Captain Cook Cruises. Great service. Well organised. Brilliant food. Great bar variety. Beautiful harbour. What more could you want. You don't need to be a tourist to do this. Next time you have a special occasion head off here. You won't regret it. Well done Captain Cook Cruises.

Mandy

MandySydney

3.5 hour long lunch cruise

We had a party of 12 for the 3.5 hour long lunch. We all did the standard bar package which was great.
The food was absolutely fabulous. It was served to us and it was not the buffet. It was fine dining and very well presented. The waitstaff were attentive and friendly.
I would recommend this great, value for money cruise weather it’s to celebrate an occasion with a group or a romantic dinner.
I will definitely be going on this particular cruise again.
Thank you Captain Cook Cruises for a great day.

KitKat

KitKatNewcastle

Disappointing service unprofessional staff

Find out how Captain Cook Cruises compares to other Cruises

Rude vulgar staff at circular quay

Take a look at yourselves Capt Cook cruises, you should be employing helpful and approachable staff not rude, hungover, can't be bothered losers!!! HR needs to be pulled into the office for employing such poor representatives of your company, you'd get a better service from a wet lettuce! Disappointing as the company should be in pole position given the name your portraying!!!

No manners and bad faith in top of that

Terrible

Very Bad, I cannot believe it. My brother paid $1250 for the VIP deck for 9 of us. you wont believe how bad the food was and how small the portions were . Then the wine menu.... whatever price of a bottle of wine is at bottle shop multiply it by 6, that is 600 percent margin.

Worst cruise ever !! !! !! Do not book

Horrible service. Horrible food. Drinks would take up to half an hour to come.. Couldnt wait to get off the cruise .. Def not worth the price !! !!

Sydney weekend two night cruise

Bad service, food, cutlery and crockery running out before half the people had been served. Tables forgotten completely. Sheets had not been washed since last person had slept on them. Same music played on rotation for entire weekend. Rude staff. They couldn't care less and shrugged shoulders at us when we asked what was being done about above problems
Sydney Harbour
Everything. And no respoe to emailed and written complains to the company