Captain Cook Cruises

Captain Cook Cruises

See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Captain Cook Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Length4 days
  • Staff

carolyne v.
carolyne v.

Very disappointing

I have experienced a couple of dinner cruises with Captain Cook & have been very satisfied,but sadly the Vivid dinner cruise this time was very poor.No live music as promised & no explanation why and the food sub standard, but staff were excellent.Very disappointing.

Vivid sun set dinner cruise

Thank you for a lovely evening highly recommend great way to see vivid. The crew very friendly, helpful and attentive. The food was wonderful. Great location easy to find & board the boat at darling harbour. Thank you

Great service.

My husband and I missed our trip to Vivid Sydney cos we were at the wrong departure point. The girls at the office were so kind to find us another day without us forfeiting the payment. Thanks to the girls.

Parkes
Parkessydney

Highly recommend

In the last couple of months we have been on the “high tea cruise” departing circular quay and the “cocktail cruise” departing King st wharf.
The high tea cruise is a truly lovely experience, the high tea platter was beautifully presented and good quality, very substantial. The staff were great and the ambience on board made it feel special.
We were lucky enough tonight to be on the harbour cruise for first night of “vivid”. The cocktail cruise is good value, twinkling lights of the harbour, soft music, drinks and cheese/meat platter. Would highly recommend both cruises. The staff are customer focused, especially the Manager Nick.

Find out how Captain Cook Cruises compares to other Cruises

They need to have better maintenance!

The food was better than expected, staff great but if you have to fan yourself with a menu when dining when it’s 22 degrees outside…terrible!! Poor form, fix air conditioning!

Denise M.
Denise M.Sydney, NSW

Destination great mode of transport not so much

Lynne
LynnePerth, WA

It was such an enjoyable trip

My son booked this as a birthday gift for me, It was on Saturday May 2nd at 11am. SRSP-1115) We were greeted by a lovely smiling lady called Ella, good things start right at the beginning. On board Jess assisted me down (and up) the stairs as I have a walking difficulty. Upon hearing the cruise was a birthday treat, she brought me birthday cake. This, along with beautiful weather and a smooth cruise absolutely made my day. Thank you Can’t wait for the next cruise.

Tequie
TequiePerth, WA

Great scenery awful food

As usual the cruise along the Swan River met expectations, lovely scenery along the way and interesting, informative commentary, but the lunch was sub standard to say the least. Whereas the company might be trying to cater for tourists tastes, it certainly did not impress our party. It is a few years since our last lunch cruise and the standard of food was much higher, the company should be promoting local produce and not the unidentifiable fodder served up on our cruise.

Michele Jackson
Michele JacksonSydney, NSW

Need to raise a few notches

Bought 5 tickets for the top deck lunch for today at $75 each for the Sydney 3 hour cruise.
Bread rolls just too small for adults. We had to ask for another serving. Not enough vegies on plates for adult servings. Tiramusu dessert that I had chosen was really a moose. I expected a piece of cake. And dessert were very small again. One waitress took my $18 cocktail glass when it was half full when I was excused. Not even bothered to wait till I returned to ask me if I had finished my drink!

Find out how Captain Cook Cruises compares to other Cruises

Disappointing service unprofessional staff!!!

Disappointing service and unprofessional staff!! Not running on time Aprx 15-20 min late every time we try to use it and staff could not give us proper time or time table.

Conor
ConorPerth, WA

Un Australian service

Can't believe an Australian company would not be able to waive the cancellation fee for a family that was affected by a bush fire. I can understand it was last minute but you still had 24 hours notice. Only option I got was to pay more to turn it into a gift card. If only I could rate 0 stars

Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW

Seafood Lunch Buffet

Linda
LindaNew South Wales

Captain Cook Long Lunch Cruise

I can not fault the Long Lunch cruise with Captain Cook Cruises on Sydney Harbour. The food was really good and the staff couldn't be nicer. The cruise was over 3 hours long, but I liked that there was an option to disembark early if you wanted to. We bought drinks onboard and they weren't expensive. The deck was enclosed glass, so we had a great view of everything without worrying about the weather. I would definitely go again!

The vivid lights cruise is disappointing

Booking was easy, there is ample space on board, but it’s really disappointing as the cruise offers no more than a ferry ride from darling harbour to circular quay - which costs a fraction of the price

Stephen m
Stephen mSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful cruise along the harbour

I took my family and I on a luncheon cruise. The staff were very accommodating and the food was nice and there were fantastic views throughout the cruise of the the beautiful harbour