CarMatsAustralia.com

CarMatsAustralia.com

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CarMatsAustralia.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Corinne W.
Corinne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STAY AWAY - BUYER BEWARE

I purchased my car mats several months ago and was excited for them to arrive. Unfortunately, they were of poor quality, drop-shipped from china, the colour was darker and inferior to what was shown online, there were loose stitches and lumps in the diamond pattern, and to top it off the shape didn’t even fit my car which was clearly specified during the order.
I have tried to resolve this with [Name Removed] however several emails to their customer service email and socials have gone unanswered. Buyer beware.

Arturo
ArturoMelbourne

Exceptional customer service

Ordered mats for an i30, they fit perfect and look great in my daughter's car. Ian was very helpful and provided excellent customer service and support, especially during these times of covid and lack of staff.
Highly recommended and will use again.

Gillian B.
Gillian B.Sydney, NSW

Above & beyond

My 1st order was lost by auspost. After contacting car mats not only did the communication be outstanding but they also sent out new mats & dealt with my auspost issue for me.
My new mats are fantastic
The service I received from car mats was 2nd to none & I will use them again

Andrew J.
Andrew J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality mats that fit perfectly

Bought these mats as an alternative to the official Kia mats costing around half the price. Decent quality to the mats and the fit is perfect. Very pleased with the purchase and the look. Would happily recommend to other buyers.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how CarMatsAustralia.com compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Rodney
RodneyNortheast, VIC

Excellent replacement car mats for my car, even has the logo embossed into each one. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Quality of mats is superb, easy to install in car. Plenty of support from supplier with outstanding service and availability of products storewide.
Definitely recommend to anyone else

steve
steveGippsland, VIC

The best aftermarket mats around!

Im an ex car detailer and carmatsaustralia have the best mats for your car.
I found mats to suit my ford ranger in seconds.
The quality of my mats are A1!

Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

mazda mps mats.High

High quality car mats, leaves all those other ones for dead. a/ barn / super cheap. Some people find to use more than 20 words a little bit over the top Kind Regards K.

Kane B.
Kane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

I purchased mats for my son's new Lancer. Within 2 days Ian contacted me by email to advise the mats we purchased were unfortunately not in stock, and with a further 6-8 weeks before new stock was due to arrive. He offered to refund me in full if I was not able to wait this long, and which I graciously accepted. The refund was processed within just a few minutes. Great service. I'd have no hesitation purchasing from Car Mats Australia again. Thanks for being so honest and forthright in your dealings Ian!.

sam
samSydney, NSW

scam website

Ordered large car mat. Item never delivered. $280 down the drain. No response to many emails. Unable to get a refund. Steer well clear of this so called company.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Don't even want to give 1 star. Terrible company.

Do not purchase from this company. I ordered a dash mat 1/12/2020 it was a Xmas present. Still hadn't received by 21/1/2021. After a few emails asking where my mat was they told me it would take 25-30 days. No where on that website states that. Very disappointing. I did managed to get my refund though very lucky.

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

A con! Company does not exist!

I wrote to ask a few questions, twice. No response. No phone number, No business address - Therefore AVOID THEM! SCAM!

Rowen
RowenSouthwest, VIC

Do Not Order! They Never Ship Items

Ordered car mats in April 2020. Items were never delivered. They never responded to my emails. $175 are gone. Do not order from this website. This is a scam.

Draganotz
DraganotzSydney, NSW

Very nice mats...good price

We always buy the "official" mats for our new cars but never realised you could buy similar from these guys. Bought two sets for our new Elantras and saved a heap of money ($71.00 vs $143.00 each set ) by not going to a dealership to buy our mats. They arrived quickly and they look great. The quality looks fine and also the fit is unbelievably accurate. Thanks guys, you were a really great find!!

Customer
Customer

Did not fit and poor quality

Il Duomo
Il DuomoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware additional charges when ordering online