4.5

Werner B.

Werner B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the perfect wiper.

Fast delivery service also easy to install and a quality product. Highly recommend anyone looking for a high-quality product Uniwiper is the place to go.

Luke C

Luke CMid North Coast, NSW

Do Yourself a Favour and Purchase

Great set of wipers. Was reluctant to spend the coin but am happy I have. They shed the water off without streaks, even in the heaviest rain.

BlackLab

BlackLabBrisbane

Fit can be better

The front wiper blades don't have enough/un-even pressure to sit against the windscreen. Two pointy ends don't have any contact with the windscreen at all. The rear blade attachment leave a small gap between the housing and the insert, make it wobbly. It has done a good job in removing water tho, but I guess every new blades do the same.

UPDATE 1: Tried to bend the edges of the blades, as suggested by Uniwiper, to make the blade edges touch with the windscreen. It is better now, but there is still a small gap there, not as big as before, seems more acceptable.

Terry C

Terry CSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far the best wiper I have ever had

I have only had these wipers for a short while but when we had that heavy downpour last week I was caught on the M7. The wipers performed great & I was extremely thankful that I had recently installed them. When subjected to "normal" rain they perform fantastic. The other plus factor is when I need to replace them I only have to replace the rubbers & not the complete arm for around $25. The design of the arm also ensures that the faster you go the more the wipers contact the windscreen.

Alex Baird

Alex Baird

Easy and effective

I’m a moron with cars but had had really scrapey wipers that made an awful sound and saw the ad for these on Facebook. they were super simple to install and work great.

Duncan

DuncanHunter Region, NSW

Blades matched by the service!

Blades are fantastic! Matched by the customer service, any issues, don't hesitate to ask. The team will be able to quickly and insightfully solve your problem! Will be buying again!

Leigh

LeighMid North Coast, NSW

Spot on Wipers

Excellent value
easy fit
nothing much more to say ... except buy these wipers and you'll see a big difference in viewing out your front windscreen when it's raining.

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Finally found the perfect windscreen wiper

Ordered yesterday, got them today & very easy to install, I now have easy glide skid proof wipers, one happy camper, thank you UNIWIPER

Rebecca F.

Rebecca F.Palmerston, NT

Great customer service

Ordered wipers and refills for my Holden Malibu, I had an issue when first installed and emailed uniwiper. I got a response with in the hour and a resolution was discussed right away. I was sent a replacement wiper to resolve the issue that same day. When I received the new wiper and installed and they work fantastic.
Great customer service.

Tony.

Tony.South East Queensland, QLD

Love these

Excellent quality,
So easy to change my 10 year old daughter fitted them on our 2004 Subaru liberty in less than 5 minutes Now she's wants to do more.
Thanks so much.

Don

DonPerth, WA

Great service and backup

Great service from this company. Their product knowledge and commitment is wonderful. I've only just ordered my wipers and am looking forward to their arrival and my installation. I am sure from all the references I will be more than satisfied with my wipers. Thanks Henry your a great ambassador for your company. Regards Don C

john p.South East Queensland, QLD

Wipers Simply The Best

Ordered these wipers. Very happy with purchase and best wipers on the market that money can buy.True Blue Aussie Business. Dont buy your windscreen wipers anywhere else but at Uniwiper.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good wipers but

these are good wipers but don’t think they are as good as advertised but still leave un removed water on my windscreen but they are better than what i had

Henry J.Uniwiper

Excellent service and a quality product.

My car (Saab 9-5 wagon) was not listed, so I contacted them and got a reply straight away. High quality products and great service, can’t ask for more. Extremely happy

Quality car wipers

Ordering online was easy and delivery fast, the price was very competitive and the quality very good. Communication with the seller was so easy as was the installation which took about a minute, max.
Highly recommended Cheers.

Karen.M

Karen.MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best wipers ever

The best wipers ever, they hug the windscreen for a perfect clean making driving safer and thus reducing eye strain and thereby reducing stress for a more enjoyable driving experience

Taranjit

TaranjitOrange

Worst wipers money can buy..

Got wipers for my 16 Grand Cherokee. Leavers water behind on drivers side. Tried cleaning both glass n wipers but no difference. Wirst wipers i have ever used. Wont recommend.

Greenghost

GreenghostSydney, NSW

First time

First time ordering from uniwiper easy to order also easy to find what i wanted and delivered fast.
Works well so far early stage. Easy to install on both cars

Heaven on the end of a wiper arm!

Another great Australian store, easy to navigate, found my wipers 1st go, great product, easy to install, fast shipping, excellent service, I tell people how good they are even if they don’t ask lol. Go Aussie Go!

kelli

kelliHobart, TAS

Great wipers and easy to install

great wipers and easy to install with the directions given from the QRcode easy to find on website as they let you enter you vehicle and it matches it all for you.