Listing monitored by Uniwiper

4.5

Izzy94
Izzy94Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just woooow

Bought a pair for my 08 cx9 and a pair for my 14 ranger I have fitted them to the cx9 and Woow the difference these wipers actually clean the windscreen no residue no squeaks just takes the water off effortlessly really impressed can’t wait to be using them in heavy rain

Mohsin M.
Mohsin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth it

I was annoyed with my previous wipers on the ranger as it was noisy at the end of every rotation swith and wouldn't clean properly. Changed the rubber still same issue then decided to give uniwiper a go and can't be more satisfied with how quiet they are and how clean it leaves the windscreen, would definitely buy again.

Jesse
JesseCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect, can't live without it!

My wipers are the third lot I've ordered from UNIWIPER. Lets have a look.. Best price, superb quality, very quick and free delivery, the best support i've encountered, many videos... so much to list .. I would be crazy to buy them from anywhere else. The latest ones were for my new Subaru Impreza and they went on absolutely perfect!

Daveo78
Daveo78Perth, WA

Terrible Product

Bought the wipers for my Nissan Murano.
They are obviously not rigid enough as they vibrate wildly at the bottom of the wiper.
Contacted support and they said it was because I had film on the windscreen and I needed to clean it. Did that, still the same issue.
Finally admitted it was a known problem and they would send me a replacement when the "new Rubber" arrived.

Waited a month no replacement. Contacted support and they said they sent the replacement to some address in QLD (i.e. Not my Address)

Finally got the replacement (Not the whole wiper, just the rubber insert) and does the same thing. For all the hassle this was worth, I will just buy Bosch for a few $ more.

Mal Blissett
Mal BlissettPerth, WA

Quick delivery

Support now is excellent very happy with result posted from Sydney and arrival within one week. Thanks Henry for your help.

Heather M
Heather M

Awesome affordable product

Wow!!.. I bought some for the front of my car and now there are NO more squeaks.. converted!
thank you!

David Hemer
David HemerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome, had to buy more

Purchased one set to try out, so impressed i ordered 5 more sets for my family's cars. They arrived so fast

Rachael
Rachael Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product

Great product and fantastic customer service, the assistance we received was second to none.
Would recommend these wipers to all friends.

Julie
JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Perfect Windscreen Wiper Unit And Blades

Uniwiper’s are the Perfect Windscreen Wiper Unit and blades. I ordered mine online. Delivery was fast. My car mechanic installed them for me with no problems. A pet hate of mine is scrapping windowscreen wipers. Having Uniwiper’s installed before a trip to Wollongong NSW (about 4 hours each way) made it a much more pleasant trip. Even with lots of bugs splattered on my windscreen, no problems. I will be purchasing more in the future when needed. There’s a list of Uniwpier Units and blades for different types of vehicles, it’s not just “one size fits most”
I’m very happy.

PatchSydney, NSW

left a fog on the windscreen

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome vision in wet now

I purchased these a few months ago, but as I was busy they sat in the boot waiting for me to fit them. I have recently fitted them and all I can say is awesome.
I have been replacing my wiper refills every 6 months and even complete blades and never have they cleared the screen as well. I like the way they hug the screen. Once I got over my original hiccup of trying to install the first blade the wrong way round I found it a snap to put them on.

Werner B.
Werner B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the perfect wiper.

Fast delivery service also easy to install and a quality product. Highly recommend anyone looking for a high-quality product Uniwiper is the place to go.

Luke C
Luke CMid North Coast, NSW

Do Yourself a Favour and Purchase

Great set of wipers. Was reluctant to spend the coin but am happy I have. They shed the water off without streaks, even in the heaviest rain.

BlackLab
BlackLabBrisbane

Fit can be better

The front wiper blades don't have enough/un-even pressure to sit against the windscreen. Two pointy ends don't have any contact with the windscreen at all. The rear blade attachment leave a small gap between the housing and the insert, make it wobbly. It has done a good job in removing water tho, but I guess every new blades do the same.

UPDATE 1: Tried to bend the edges of the blades, as suggested by Uniwiper, to make the blade edges touch with the windscreen. It is better now, but there is still a small gap there, not as big as before, seems more acceptable.

Terry C
Terry CSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far the best wiper I have ever had

I have only had these wipers for a short while but when we had that heavy downpour last week I was caught on the M7. The wipers performed great & I was extremely thankful that I had recently installed them. When subjected to "normal" rain they perform fantastic. The other plus factor is when I need to replace them I only have to replace the rubbers & not the complete arm for around $25. The design of the arm also ensures that the faster you go the more the wipers contact the windscreen.

Read more reviews - page 2