4.3

Quality car wipers

Ordering online was easy and delivery fast, the price was very competitive and the quality very good. Communication with the seller was so easy as was the installation which took about a minute, max.
Highly recommended Cheers.

Karen.M

Karen.MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best wipers ever

The best wipers ever, they hug the windscreen for a perfect clean making driving safer and thus reducing eye strain and thereby reducing stress for a more enjoyable driving experience

Taranjit

TaranjitOrange

Worst wipers money can buy..

Got wipers for my 16 Grand Cherokee. Leavers water behind on drivers side. Tried cleaning both glass n wipers but no difference. Wirst wipers i have ever used. Wont recommend.

Henry J.Uniwiper

Greenghost

GreenghostSydney, NSW

First time

First time ordering from uniwiper easy to order also easy to find what i wanted and delivered fast.
Works well so far early stage. Easy to install on both cars

Heaven on the end of a wiper arm!

Another great Australian store, easy to navigate, found my wipers 1st go, great product, easy to install, fast shipping, excellent service, I tell people how good they are even if they don’t ask lol. Go Aussie Go!

kelli

kelliHobart, TAS

Great wipers and easy to install

great wipers and easy to install with the directions given from the QRcode easy to find on website as they let you enter you vehicle and it matches it all for you.

Great service ordered Wednesday and had them on Friday can’t beat that

Wipers are great no nasty sounds or smeary greasy windscreen. Easy transaction fitted straight on fuss and the delivery in two days to Central Coast, you can’t do much better than that.

Jack Howe

Jack HoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wipers

Very easy to find product was impressed with the website Great product works fantastic easy to install all items were included and worked as stated Packaging and Delivery was great

John B.

John B.Darling Downs, QLD

good old fashioned Australian service from a young ozzie company.

At last one of the few ozzie companies with a phone number you can find and use. Top bloke to deal with and very helpful. Haven't used wipers much yet, too little rain, but they appear very good on washer / wiper mode. Clears screen really good without squealing or shuddering. They won't get rich though as they give you a couple of blade spares which should see you through a couple of years. As old A.S. says " I'll be back ".

MUSHROOM

MUSHROOMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AWESOME COMPANY AND PRODUCTS

the website was so easy to use and find exactly what I needed from start to finish and I am very impressed with the way they conduct business and I will most definitely be recommending them to everyone and if I could be an advocate/ ambassador for them I would.

Phil G

Phil GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Company to Deal With

The process of ordering to delivery was flawless and the attention to detail and customer service was excellent. Delivery was REALLY quick. The packaging and installation details were impressive and finally the product itself was of high quality and easy to install. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get service and great price.

Easy as, everything ordering ,receiving and installing. couldn't ask for anything more. Do you car a favor and buy these wiper blades. Very impressive service and will use them again for our other car.

Emad M.

Emad M.Sydney, NSW

Best Wipers I have ever used on any veichle, even better than my last one I bought directly from Toyota

I bought front and rear wipers about a month ago for my family car and can't be happier. Had to write a review as I was so happy with my new wipers. I normally am unable to see very clear when raining but friend recommended this company and I have to agree. The website was very simple to use and the attachments included were perfect fit for my Toyota Kluger. In the past I was so worried when driving in rain as the wipers didn't leave the windscreen crystal clear, but my wife and I both really noticed the difference compared to our last pair we bought from Toyota. I will be recommending Uniwiper to my whole family and friends. Thank you for such a great and hassle free service and very intuitive website. Price was great also.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service backup my G5 Subaru had a little attachment, sent a picture and within a couple of days the correct fitting was sent via snail mail, all in all good service

Great Product + Thanks Henry

Fitted front wipers on a 2015 VF Commodore and a small section of the wiper wasn't making contact. Henry gave me his mobile number and we spoke through how to fix the issue. A very easy to fix and non-issue that is almost unavoidable when making a fits all product. The wipers work great now and will be back.

Great Customer Service

Excellent Customer service.
So friendly and response quickly.
They make sure if everything is perfect before shipping, plus free express shipping.
All the instructions are provided clearly, there for easy installation.
I highly recommend these guys.
Thanks a lot.

Manar

ManarSydney, NSW

Perfect quality and service!!

Got exactly what was described, excellent quality, service & quick shipping!! Highly recommend! Super easy to install, much better than my old wipers. Thanks again for being so easy to deal with!!

Wonderful wiper

Great wiper and wonderful service from purchase to delivery. The owner was really helpful and the wiper was a perfect fit and I really recommend, Thank you and will buy again

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Amazing wipers

Bought the product online. Asked questions about the products, they were quick and friendly to respond. Purchased the products next day it was delivered. Products were easy to install. Most importantly the products of these wiper blades are amazing. Will definitely use these guys again. Highly recommend

Nick

NickSydney

Great product and great price

Must say what a great product and most importantly great service. Will highly recommend to anyone that needs wiper blades. I have to say its worth the money, fast service and quick to respond to any questions.