4.2

Phil G

Phil GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Company to Deal With

The process of ordering to delivery was flawless and the attention to detail and customer service was excellent. Delivery was REALLY quick. The packaging and installation details were impressive and finally the product itself was of high quality and easy to install. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get service and great price.

Easy as, everything ordering ,receiving and installing. couldn't ask for anything more. Do you car a favor and buy these wiper blades. Very impressive service and will use them again for our other car.

Emad M.

Emad M.Sydney, NSW

Best Wipers I have ever used on any veichle, even better than my last one I bought directly from Toyota

I bought front and rear wipers about a month ago for my family car and can't be happier. Had to write a review as I was so happy with my new wipers. I normally am unable to see very clear when raining but friend recommended this company and I have to agree. The website was very simple to use and the attachments included were perfect fit for my Toyota Kluger. In the past I was so worried when driving in rain as the wipers didn't leave the windscreen crystal clear, but my wife and I both really noticed the difference compared to our last pair we bought from Toyota. I will be recommending Uniwiper to my whole family and friends. Thank you for such a great and hassle free service and very intuitive website. Price was great also.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service backup my G5 Subaru had a little attachment, sent a picture and within a couple of days the correct fitting was sent via snail mail, all in all good service

Great Product + Thanks Henry

Fitted front wipers on a 2015 VF Commodore and a small section of the wiper wasn't making contact. Henry gave me his mobile number and we spoke through how to fix the issue. A very easy to fix and non-issue that is almost unavoidable when making a fits all product. The wipers work great now and will be back.

Great Customer Service

Excellent Customer service.
So friendly and response quickly.
They make sure if everything is perfect before shipping, plus free express shipping.
All the instructions are provided clearly, there for easy installation.
I highly recommend these guys.
Thanks a lot.

Manar

ManarSydney, NSW

Perfect quality and service!!

Got exactly what was described, excellent quality, service & quick shipping!! Highly recommend! Super easy to install, much better than my old wipers. Thanks again for being so easy to deal with!!

Wonderful wiper

Great wiper and wonderful service from purchase to delivery. The owner was really helpful and the wiper was a perfect fit and I really recommend, Thank you and will buy again

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Amazing wipers

Bought the product online. Asked questions about the products, they were quick and friendly to respond. Purchased the products next day it was delivered. Products were easy to install. Most importantly the products of these wiper blades are amazing. Will definitely use these guys again. Highly recommend

Nick

NickSydney

Great product and great price

Must say what a great product and most importantly great service. Will highly recommend to anyone that needs wiper blades. I have to say its worth the money, fast service and quick to respond to any questions.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.Sydney, NSW

Great product and good value for investment!

I did not realise how bad my previous wipers were until I installed this one on my car. The delivery was super quick! Will definitely recommend to all my fam and friends. Thanks for this product.

Ali. M

Ali. MSydney, NSW

Fast Delivery and Great Product.

Great wipers, had them delivered within 1 business day. Way better than my old wipertech pair. Awesome product and works great. Will definitely buy again. 10/10 for performance and delivery time.

Thank you!

Perfect

Very great product easy to fit delivered with in a day a lot better then the products I have used in the past also a smooth transaction highly recommend thanks again

Alfie J.Uniwiper

Thank you for your feedback!

Good value

Easy to install and good value for a decent product. There was a slight delay with the delivery due to unforeseen circumstances but owner was helpful and stepped up with the support.

Alfie J.Uniwiper

Thanks Tristan for your kind words.

Emmanuel

EmmanuelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Purchased wipers during a sale, was advised items would include quick shipping, australian stock. Didnt receive wipers for over a month and when they arrived it was clear they were shipped from china.

The wipers dont make proper contact with the windshield, leaving continous lines of water on the windshield when used.

Enquiries to the compant also fall on deaf ears, expect to receive no response or some cookie cutter message.

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average quality product with no after sales support

Alfie J.Uniwiper

Thanks Steve for your feedback. Please contact us so we can resolve this matter, we are happy to provide our new product model as replacements. We as a company have completely transformed with better support and better products.

Lucy O.

Lucy O.Sydney, NSW

For the quality of the product, you can’t beat the price.

For the quality of the product, you can’t beat the price. Purchased on Monday night and received on Tuesday morning. So Quick! I had some issues installing, emailed them and they sent me a video to assist.

Thank you Lucy!

SteveBrisbane, Queensland

Uniwiper -Don't buy

Don't buy from this bloke unless you want to waste money. Drop ships from China you will wait forever. Lots of people are dissatified. just enter Uniwiper into Ozbargin. Has deleted his Google reviews because of all the negative comments.

Alfie J.Uniwiper

Thanks you Steve for your feedback. Please contact us so we can resolve this matter, we are happy to provide our new product model as replacements. We as a company have completely transformed with better support and better products.

O/N 6123 Please replace

Replacement on route.

Mal BlissettPerth, WA

Poor delivery time

Ordered the wipers 12 June and delivered 5 July.
Poor interaction with supplier.
Verified review on their site states delivery in a couple of days, I suggest this is false as items are posted from China.

Mal Blissett

[Number Removed] call me if you wish to refute my comments
Regards Mal Blissett

henry e

henry e

Great wipers and helpful staff. Couldnt ask for more.

Great wipers, provides a clean wipe when I need it most and performs well, order arrived in 1 business day and was shipped same day, happy with my purchase, nothing negative to report.

Thank you Henry.