Uniwiper Wiper Blades

Uniwiper Wiper Blades

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniwiper

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best wipers I have bought

I recently ordered a set of wiper blades for my Mitsubishi. I have bought wipers from several other online suppliers but these are probably the easiest to install and also to remove - others I have purchased are easy to install but can be difficult to remove/change at a later date - they also look pretty sharp
very happy with the product

The Best purchase I have made.

The website was so easy to navigate. Quick and easy installation and fast delivery. You guys are amazing dotn know why I didn't but these wipers sooner they are incredible.

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Updated review

Aleks
AleksSydney, NSW

A hassle to fit. When they did, they didn’t last…

Bought these wipers about 7 months ago.

They seemed like generic ones with many adapters rather than ones that are made to fit a specific car model.

They were a hassle to get on and cheapened the look of the car (Mk7 Golf) because they looked clunkier than the originals which are much more streamlined.

They worked OK for a few months but after 7 months of use they’re not much use with lots of skipping and noise. Not a good deal considering the originals lasted a few years…

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Uniwiper Wiper Blades compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

gregozedobe
gregozedobeCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent wiper blades, fixed the juddering/squeaking problem on my 2017 Golf wagon :)

Foggy and streaky windscreen

Bought front and back wiper for my Sorento 4 weeks ago. Initially the wipers were alright (probably due to under use) but now the wiper is leaving big streak and fog in the windscreen. Received a replacement silicon wiper rubber but the noise its producing was unbearable (had to revert to old one). Contacted the support team but had not heard back from them. I am going back to my original wipers and strongly recommend everyone to stay away from buying it.

Rachel B.
Rachel B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product, service and pricing

I have now bought these for my car and both of my parents cars and I will never go back to other wipers. The amazing customer service and quick turnaround make for this to be even more fantastic! I honestly couldn't rate the product or the company any higher!

BJG
BJGSydney, NSW

Great blades, work well, quick customer service

Easy ordering and delivery. Small hiccup was quickly resolved with replacement blades being sent out that work great and don’t leave a drop or make a sound. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking to replace their wiper blades. Thanks

Tristan C.
Tristan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't rate them

Not very good super streaky have to run them well past the windows being wet to get the smear of the windscreen

Kath Murdoch
Kath MurdochSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW, What a difference !!

Easy to order ! Quick delivery ! Easy to install !
I used to hesitate (dangerously) to use my windscreen wipers because I didn't like the "stuttering" noise they made when I used them ... NOW, I don't hear a sound !! Thank you so much ! I cannot believe how excited I am by this product. I honestly think it is THE BEST purchase I have made in the last 10 years !!
Thank You so much !!

Amur
AmurSydney

Quick delivery, good support and excellent product

Had a small issue with my car which was resolved very quickly. Good product knowledge with cars and product works very well

Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

After a few months they have started squealing

HilariousAU

Terrible wipers....

Bought for my Hilux. Within 2 months the wiper started streaking. Absolutely smears right at eye level when driving. Avoid.

UNIWIPERUniwiperSend a private message

Sorry Hilarious, I have modified our reply, it seems we had you mixed up with another customer, can you send your invoice number?

Casey
CaseyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect fit

Wipers fit my car absolutely to perfection . Great price range and good quality products. Very happy with service and product

Stuart P.
Stuart P.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy to fit and refillable

Bought a set of these for my wife’s car a few months ago because I couldn’t stand the noise from her old wipers any longer. They were easy to fit and seem to work well, so when it came time to change the wipers on my car I stuck with Uniwiper. It was easy to find the set for my make and model and it was delivered the next day (in metro Sydney). I think I’ll get their refills once these wear out because they look relatively straightforward to replace, they’re cheaper and there’s less waste. Very happy to recommend these.