Verified🏆 2024 Award

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Ajay K Vijay
Ajay K VijaySydney, NSW

Good quality wipers

Easy to choose and order wipers for the make and model of your car. Highly recommended. Show details
Emma
EmmaPerth, WA2 posts

100% recommend this product

Purchasing the wiper blades was easy as you just enter car make and model and all the hard work is done for you.
Installing the wipers was so quick.
I had completely forgotten about getting new wipers by the time it rained again, and I was pleasantly surprised when I turned them on and could actually see out my windscreen with no droplets left behind.
Geza
Geza2 posts

Outstanding

Wipers work perfectly. Easy to use website, quick delivery, great seervice. They should expand to other items. Show details
Cooper
CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Fantastic Marketing, Terrible Product

I ordered Uni Wiper blades for my 2020 MR Triton and my wifes 2022 Kia Sportage. Both blades screech across the glass even when a decent amount of rain is falling. On vold days the rubber blades stay so stiff that it bounces across the windscreen.

Don't be fooled by their extensive marketing and paid reviews, OEM are so much better. Will not be buying after market again.

Amy l.

Dan
Dan2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent, highly recommend

Well packaged, easy to install, Would highly recommend every man and his dog to order. Very specific ordering system. Show details
andrew
andrew3 posts

dont buy from here

terrible, blades didn't fit, refund was refused, blamed me for blades not fitting
Travis M.
Travis M.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great product and customer service every time

Great customer service by Henry and great value product. Have bought a couple over the years and always found them an excellent company in every aspect.
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW34 posts

Great upgrade

They work so much better than ordinary blades and last heaps longer. Plus they look cool. Show details
Kyl
KylQueensland6 posts

Satisfaction NOT guaranteed

Blades scrape across the screen and are very loud. Uniwiper sent a replacement for one blade with same result. After notifying them of this they told me it was a problem with my windscreen even though it was a brand new windscreen. To be sure I took my car back to O'Brien to check. They put a set of wipers on to prove the windscreen wasn't at fault and those wipers worked perfectly. Uniwiper would not entertain the satisfaction guarantee and I am out of pocket for new blades. This has not been a pleasant experience and I wouldn't recommend.
Steven C.
Steven C.

Great blades

Delivery was very fast about a week and they work perfectly no streaks or anything Show details
Allyson J.
Allyson J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Easy to use site. quick delivery and great windscreen wipers. Def use again. Show details
stephenie
stepheniemelbourne2 posts

would order again in a heartbeat!!

purchased complete set of uniwiper windscreen wiper kit online for a holden calais wagon...The online shop was very easy to navigate... Ordered the set no problems at all....they were delivered within a week and thats great considering we are in regional Victoria.....Good quality.... Was a quick matter of unclipping old ones and clipping in replacements .....2 mins max!!..So far so good......would definitely recommend this company Show details
joanna h.
joanna h.Illawarra, NSW

Great service, prompt delivery, great product

Bought some of these wipers after seeing an ad on Facebook. Have to admit I’ve bought a few dud products from Facebook ads so despite the reviews I did not have high hopes. I did look at a couple of other places as well but they didn’t have the rear wiper for my car so I ordered from Uniwiper. My order arrived in 36 hours. Loved that. Being a noob that has not changed my wipers before I struggled to work out how to remove my back wiper. I called and the phone was answered promptly and Henry helped me with that and another query I had as well. Super helpful, friendly and polite. Just tried out my new silent, streak free wipers and felt a little upwelling of joy. Show details
VKH