Carpet Removal Sydney

Carpet Removal Sydney

was quite refreshing also to talk to the business owner about the project

Was very happy from start to finish,

They had a very respectful and knowledgeable team that was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Their prices were incredibly cheap for our business's vinyl flooring and magnesite flooring removal project.
I was expecting them to take 4-6 days to complete the task as it was a 868 SQM commercial property and they completed it in 2 days.

It was refreshing to have a Australian company that not only had the cheapest price i could find, but actually did a very impressive job, i booked them in and within 2 days they were able to fit me into their busy schedule.

Would definitely recommend using this company, was quite refreshing also to talk to the business owner about the project (Who was also on site!) rather than talking to a random sales assistant who seemed to know little to nothing
like several of the other companies i tried, who wanted me to wait several weeks just to get the job quoted...

Clean magnesite job

The team at carpet removal Sydney was able to not only quote on a $7000 magnesite job for my client. But also have a team ready and finish it on the same day...

My client could not be happier, outstanding workmanship.

Fast working, beat their competitors quote and they did an amazing job.

They cleaned up as well as making sure to remove every last inch of magnesite on the shop floor.

10/10 thanks again!,
Earl

Pleasantly surprised

Pleasantly surprised how everything turned out. I had BiM sydney quote me $9,000 for a commercial magnesite removal job at a new shop location I had purchased recently.

Carpet Removal Sydney saved the day and did the job for $4,000.

Their team was every professional, on time and left the property in a clean manor.

Magnesite Removal done on the 21/03/2019

I really appreciate all the hard work you put in, i feel as though your team went above and beyond on my project.

I attempted to remove a magnesite flooring my self with my husband and failed.

Some parts came up fairly easily while other parts were just completely bullet proof, I really appreciate your prompt responses and fitting me into your busy schedule to finish this project so that i could lay my new hardwood floor on time.

Thanks again to your team!