Carpet Removal Sydney

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very good

very lovely young trade help a lot with extras for free and very respect to my home and clean everything well i appreciate how much you help and effort you put in for me

Great Service !!

Have done my floors 2 times now over the years and always end up spending more than I thought on floor removal, decided to try this company and ended up saving a ton of money and time. Highly recommend !!

5 stars service!!

Very reliable and easy to plan accordingly with my renovation’s project. Workers were punctual and very professional. Our 40+ year old carpet was removed along with underlay, the securing sticks and any nails. Place was left very clean and they were fairly fast too. Cannot recommend enough.

Magnesite Removal

Booked these guys in to do a 430sqm magnesite removal job and was extremely happy with the service and they beat serval of the other quotes from their competitors. The job was booked in and completed a lot sooner than expected, overall couldn’t recommend them enough.

Job Satisfaction

Hard workers! Good Price! Fast!

Great service by their lovely team, they went above and beyond my expectations. Was impressive to see their team complete a 484 SQM magnesite removal job in 2 days
while also beating allstripped's quote. although they could have cleaned a little bit better, but still amazing service all round!

Job Satisfaction

was quite refreshing also to talk to the business owner about the project

Was very happy from start to finish,

They had a very respectful and knowledgeable team that was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Their prices were incredibly cheap for our business's vinyl flooring and magnesite flooring removal project.
I was expecting them to take 4-6 days to complete the task as it was a 868 SQM commercial property and they completed it in 2 days.

It was refreshing to have a Australian company that not only had the cheapest price i could find, but actually did a very impressive job, i booked them in and within 2 days they were able to fit me into their busy schedule.

Would definitely recommend using this company, was quite refreshing also to talk to the business owner about the project (Who was also on site!) rather than talking to a random sales assistant who seemed to know little to nothing
like several of the other companies i tried, who wanted me to wait several weeks just to get the job quoted...

Clean magnesite job

The team at carpet removal Sydney was able to not only quote on a $7000 magnesite job for my client. But also have a team ready and finish it on the same day...

My client could not be happier, outstanding workmanship.

Fast working, beat their competitors quote and they did an amazing job.

They cleaned up as well as making sure to remove every last inch of magnesite on the shop floor.

10/10 thanks again!,
Earl

Pleasantly surprised

Pleasantly surprised how everything turned out. I had BiM sydney quote me $9,000 for a commercial magnesite removal job at a new shop location I had purchased recently.

Carpet Removal Sydney saved the day and did the job for $4,000.

Their team was every professional, on time and left the property in a clean manor.

Magnesite Removal done on the 21/03/2019

I really appreciate all the hard work you put in, i feel as though your team went above and beyond on my project.

I attempted to remove a magnesite flooring my self with my husband and failed.

Some parts came up fairly easily while other parts were just completely bullet proof, I really appreciate your prompt responses and fitting me into your busy schedule to finish this project so that i could lay my new hardwood floor on time.

Thanks again to your team!