Excellent customer service

I recently had to have two seperate properties carpeted, I was fortunate to have Erica from STAFFORD as my rep she was very helpful and a pleasure to work with and will definitely use this store and Erica for further work

Job Satisfaction

Anderson’s Burleigh

From the minute I walked into the showroom I had a great experience from Terry. He was very informative about the products. My room was measured and quoted on the same day, and laid just days later by a very polite and experienced layer. I would highly recommend Anderson’s at Burleigh.

Great product, great service

The product and service provided by Andersens Coorparoo was wonderful starting with the original quote: professional and prompt, through to the laying process - also very professional, friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my new carpets.

Very happy, customer service is fantastic!

I am in progress of floor renovation and have been very happy with Andersons Coorparoo. I've had prompt replies for quotes and polite helpful answers with my many questions.

Great Service

Lately I have been very disgusted with lack of service and follow up from local business, but recently I had occasion to need new carpet and went into Anderson Atherton, and I am ever so pleased I did. The service in store, the time promised to measure and quote, the phone calls setting up for the laying, were all said and done on time, on price, and all with pleasuring phone calls. I could not speak highly enough of the service and attention I received from Andersons Atherton. The carpet I had laid is the most beautiful to walk on walk on. This is the third time I have purchased something from Anderson and each time the experience has been wonderful. I wish ALL businesses had Anderson work ethic.

Fantastic

Special thanks to Daniel Frunks Bundamba store awsome service throughout the whole process from start to finish. Shane and Sherylle.

100% Satisfaction.

From meeting Jorg at the Showroom, Mark and Liam the carpet installers nothing but professionalism, obliging, and caring team. 100% Satisfaction.

Extensive knowledge

Toowoomba store manager Jay Anderson has an extremely wide knowledge of all aspects of flooring, and was able to give excellent advice to a range of queries. I happily recommend this store.

Great company to deal with

Greg and the team at Anderson’s Stafford have provided faultless service and competitive pricing on numerous projects for us over the past 10 years. We recommend them often to all our family and friends. Great company to deal with.

The best service the best prises and products.

Greg and soula and their team offer outstanding service prises and products . I have used them on high end homes and townhouse projects and would not USE anyone else

Karndean Bathroom Renovation

We have had Karndean vinyl flooring placed over our dated bathroom tiles and are pleased with the result. Andersens Coorparoo were excellent - Jessica with the quoting/measuring and Robert who was experienced with this product did a superb job. The finished look helps bring the bathroom into the 21st century and the new floor is waterproof and easy to clean.

Carpet and Laminate Fooring

Matthew Kollner was our first contact at Andersons and from then on he was the one that saw our project to its fruition. Matthew was professional and not pushy. He has product knowledge - gave it and left us to decide and return to him.His contractors and tradesmen were very good. Our job entailed Stripping tile and timber floors, levelling, then timber installation (approx. 112 sq metres) carpet removal and laying (approx. 32 sq metres). Matthew's overseeing and attention to detail of our project made us very comfortable and any query was handled quickly and he personally checked the workmanship being undertaken. It was so refreshing to deal with someone who genuinely cared and gave such great service. Matthew is a very valuable employee , the type of which is so rarely seen today in business. Matthew is to commended for his diligence in his workplace at Helensvale Gold coast.

Professional results for Sales & Installation of laminate flooring- Andersens Stafford

We had our installation earlier this week. The new laminate looks great- Kenny & his offsider worked very hard- The result is first-class. Ian

Again Excellent Service Stafford

We have dealt with Greg and his team for many years now and have always been treated like VIPS . They give us great advise on all types of floor coverings and have been prompt and competitive on prices.The guys doing the installing always clean up after they have finished . We recommend Andersens Stafford to all our family and friends .

Excellent service, meticulous installation and fantastic price

My wife took me to the Stafford store as a side trip to look at flooring on a Saturday morning
and it was installed by the next Thursday while I was still thinking about it.
It was that quick and painless.
I recommend the Stafford store to anyone as they are obviously passionate about their work,
and we are very happy with the result.

Outstanding - Stafford Team!!

Deb, Greg, Dammo & Anthony from Anderson’s Stafford provided us with excellent service and advice during our recent floor renovations. Dammo and Anthony could not be faulted on the preparation & installation. The team were punctual, have an eye for detail and seem to genuinely love what they do. We are extremely happy and very grateful to the Stafford team. Thank you we love our new flooring!! Mitch and Traci

Best service ever

Ray and Allison at Andersen's North Lakes are absolutely amazing they came out quickly to to the house to take measurements and gave a quote within 48 hours and installed within the fortnight.

Iv had both blinds and flooring done by them and both were amazing both turned out perfect. They even suggested what would look better colour wise for my house and can honestly say they picked the perfect shades. I look forward to getting them back out to do outdoor tiles in the near future.

Many thanks Andersens North Lakes

Andersens North Lakes went above and beyond to ensure we were looked after, following a problem with our vinyl plank flooring. The problem was a rare occasion where there appeared to be a faulty batch which both the manufacturer and Andersens North Lakes were more than happy to assist with replacement. We cannot speak highly enough of the management and staff who kept us informed during this process. Excellent service!

Fantastic

Matt Kollner is great & so the team who laid carpets. Couldn't do enough for me. Andersens at Helensvale are great, would recommend to everyone. Thank you so very much.

Love, love, love my new flooring. It looks amazing!!

A massive thank you to Raymond, Diane and the team.
Your friendly service, amazing products and extensive knowlaged, helped us find the perfect flooring for our house.
Thank you so much.