Corey L.

Corey L.South East Queensland, QLD

False advertisement

This company post all over the net price match guarantee and best price is a complete lie if you want a decent job and great price dint use this company

Wendy F

Wendy FSouth East Queensland, QLD

No follow up

These stains started appearing on our newly laid carpet, three years ago. Nothing has been spilt, these rooms are closed off most of the time. Andersen’s have looked at the stains a number of times, even sent out a inspector but they never follow up with us. We get it cleaned, they go away and then come back. We spent a considerable amount of money on our carpet and it’s awful. We don’t have any kids living at home, just the two of us and are very house proud so to have this happen has upset us. We just want it replaced by Andersen’s.

Lilly

LillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and outstanding services - NORTH LAKES ANDERSENS

I would like to thank North Lakes Andersens for their excellent services in installing both our shutters and curtains. Shutters were installed first, great quality, giving that classy look. Now, the curtains with the help of Allison brought everything together. Allison was very helpful, understood what was discussed helped in getting exactly I wanted. She made everything easy and I could tell she knew her job very well. Installation was easy and quick and the finished look- impressive!
I would recommend North Lakes Andersens to anyone who needs services like that and yes, I would use them again if I ever needed something done.
Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent staff

Staff (especially Daniel) at Ipswich store were excellent. Explained everything and always happy to help. Installation was quick and professional and all done for a very competitive price. Highly recommended.

Hobbit25

Hobbit25South East Queensland, QLD

Zero service

Contacted Maroochydore store for measure and quote, they wanted me to go to their store (hard to measure our rooms in-store). Said they couldn't to come to us (no vehicles) and referred us to their Noosa store, who made two appointments and failed to show up to either and no apology or even contact.

Barry and Noreen

Barry and NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

After a Criminal smash a window and contaminated our carpet and stole our prized possessions

Caloundra Andersens staff were caring and extremely help full, the quality of care and assistance were above our expectations with no pushy sales people just smiling happy people that made us smile and happy after our loss.
We cannot speak more highly of the staff.
The carpet was laid on time and so well by Peter the carpet layer.

Chrischri

ChrischriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product but customer relations let them down.

Lily Bummy

Lily BummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service

It was a great experience having timber floor done by Andersens Helensvale. I email them and Gaylene measured my house and quoted on the same day. Mark who installed them was very professional, neat and tidy and did an excellent job in a quick amount of time he did it.

Glenn K

Glenn KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I recently had to have two seperate properties carpeted, I was fortunate to have Erica from STAFFORD as my rep she was very helpful and a pleasure to work with and will definitely use this store and Erica for further work

Anderson’s Burleigh

From the minute I walked into the showroom I had a great experience from Terry. He was very informative about the products. My room was measured and quoted on the same day, and laid just days later by a very polite and experienced layer. I would highly recommend Anderson’s at Burleigh.

Great product, great service

The product and service provided by Andersens Coorparoo was wonderful starting with the original quote: professional and prompt, through to the laying process - also very professional, friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my new carpets.

S. Olave

S. OlaveBrisbane

Very happy, customer service is fantastic!

I am in progress of floor renovation and have been very happy with Andersons Coorparoo. I've had prompt replies for quotes and polite helpful answers with my many questions.

Pauline

PaulineRangeview

Great Service

Lately I have been very disgusted with lack of service and follow up from local business, but recently I had occasion to need new carpet and went into Anderson Atherton, and I am ever so pleased I did. The service in store, the time promised to measure and quote, the phone calls setting up for the laying, were all said and done on time, on price, and all with pleasuring phone calls. I could not speak highly enough of the service and attention I received from Andersons Atherton. The carpet I had laid is the most beautiful to walk on walk on. This is the third time I have purchased something from Anderson and each time the experience has been wonderful. I wish ALL businesses had Anderson work ethic.

Fantastic

Special thanks to Daniel Frunks Bundamba store awsome service throughout the whole process from start to finish. Shane and Sherylle.

Jensie

Jensie

100% Satisfaction.

From meeting Jorg at the Showroom, Mark and Liam the carpet installers nothing but professionalism, obliging, and caring team. 100% Satisfaction.

Vic

VicToowoomba

Extensive knowledge

Toowoomba store manager Jay Anderson has an extremely wide knowledge of all aspects of flooring, and was able to give excellent advice to a range of queries. I happily recommend this store.

Sarah S

Sarah SBrisbane

Great company to deal with

Greg and the team at Anderson’s Stafford have provided faultless service and competitive pricing on numerous projects for us over the past 10 years. We recommend them often to all our family and friends. Great company to deal with.

The best service the best prises and products.

Greg and soula and their team offer outstanding service prises and products . I have used them on high end homes and townhouse projects and would not USE anyone else

Jules

JulesBrisbane

Karndean Bathroom Renovation

We have had Karndean vinyl flooring placed over our dated bathroom tiles and are pleased with the result. Andersens Coorparoo were excellent - Jessica with the quoting/measuring and Robert who was experienced with this product did a superb job. The finished look helps bring the bathroom into the 21st century and the new floor is waterproof and easy to clean.

Carpet and Laminate Fooring