Zero service

Contacted Maroochydore store for measure and quote, they wanted me to go to their store (hard to measure our rooms in-store). Said they couldn't to come to us (no vehicles) and referred us to their Noosa store, who made two appointments and failed to show up to either and no apology or even contact.

After a Criminal smash a window and contaminated our carpet and stole our prized possessions

Caloundra Andersens staff were caring and extremely help full, the quality of care and assistance were above our expectations with no pushy sales people just smiling happy people that made us smile and happy after our loss.
We cannot speak more highly of the staff.
The carpet was laid on time and so well by Peter the carpet layer.

Good product but customer relations let them down.

We were advised that our carpet was being installed between a 7 30am to 9 30am time slot and we made arrangements to suit. When the carpet layer hadn’t arrived by 9 am and no call from anyone, we rang the Burleigh store only to be told that it would be after lunch. So there went the morning...

We then had a call from the carpet layer this time saying he was on his way. The time was 11am. He was very courteous and was under the impression that Andersens were to call us and let us know.

Anyhow, the carpet layer did a very good job and we are happy with the carpet. But lack of communication soured the experience a bit.

Lesson for the future. Make sure you confirm when they’re coming the day before and that morning if you don’t want to be sitting around wasting precious time.!

Great product, great service

It was a great experience having timber floor done by Andersens Helensvale. I email them and Gaylene measured my house and quoted on the same day. Mark who installed them was very professional, neat and tidy and did an excellent job in a quick amount of time he did it.

Excellent customer service

I recently had to have two seperate properties carpeted, I was fortunate to have Erica from STAFFORD as my rep she was very helpful and a pleasure to work with and will definitely use this store and Erica for further work

Anderson’s Burleigh

From the minute I walked into the showroom I had a great experience from Terry. He was very informative about the products. My room was measured and quoted on the same day, and laid just days later by a very polite and experienced layer. I would highly recommend Anderson’s at Burleigh.

Great product, great service

The product and service provided by Andersens Coorparoo was wonderful starting with the original quote: professional and prompt, through to the laying process - also very professional, friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my new carpets.

Very happy, customer service is fantastic!

I am in progress of floor renovation and have been very happy with Andersons Coorparoo. I've had prompt replies for quotes and polite helpful answers with my many questions.

Great Service

Lately I have been very disgusted with lack of service and follow up from local business, but recently I had occasion to need new carpet and went into Anderson Atherton, and I am ever so pleased I did. The service in store, the time promised to measure and quote, the phone calls setting up for the laying, were all said and done on time, on price, and all with pleasuring phone calls. I could not speak highly enough of the service and attention I received from Andersons Atherton. The carpet I had laid is the most beautiful to walk on walk on. This is the third time I have purchased something from Anderson and each time the experience has been wonderful. I wish ALL businesses had Anderson work ethic.

Fantastic

Special thanks to Daniel Frunks Bundamba store awsome service throughout the whole process from start to finish. Shane and Sherylle.

100% Satisfaction.

From meeting Jorg at the Showroom, Mark and Liam the carpet installers nothing but professionalism, obliging, and caring team. 100% Satisfaction.

Extensive knowledge

Toowoomba store manager Jay Anderson has an extremely wide knowledge of all aspects of flooring, and was able to give excellent advice to a range of queries. I happily recommend this store.

Great company to deal with

Greg and the team at Anderson’s Stafford have provided faultless service and competitive pricing on numerous projects for us over the past 10 years. We recommend them often to all our family and friends. Great company to deal with.

The best service the best prises and products.

Greg and soula and their team offer outstanding service prises and products . I have used them on high end homes and townhouse projects and would not USE anyone else

Karndean Bathroom Renovation

We have had Karndean vinyl flooring placed over our dated bathroom tiles and are pleased with the result. Andersens Coorparoo were excellent - Jessica with the quoting/measuring and Robert who was experienced with this product did a superb job. The finished look helps bring the bathroom into the 21st century and the new floor is waterproof and easy to clean.

Carpet and Laminate Fooring

Matthew Kollner was our first contact at Andersons and from then on he was the one that saw our project to its fruition. Matthew was professional and not pushy. He has product knowledge - gave it and left us to decide and return to him.His contractors and tradesmen were very good. Our job entailed Stripping tile and timber floors, levelling, then timber installation (approx. 112 sq metres) carpet removal and laying (approx. 32 sq metres). Matthew's overseeing and attention to detail of our project made us very comfortable and any query was handled quickly and he personally checked the workmanship being undertaken. It was so refreshing to deal with someone who genuinely cared and gave such great service. Matthew is a very valuable employee , the type of which is so rarely seen today in business. Matthew is to commended for his diligence in his workplace at Helensvale Gold coast.

Professional results for Sales & Installation of laminate flooring- Andersens Stafford

We had our installation earlier this week. The new laminate looks great- Kenny & his offsider worked very hard- The result is first-class. Ian

Again Excellent Service Stafford

We have dealt with Greg and his team for many years now and have always been treated like VIPS . They give us great advise on all types of floor coverings and have been prompt and competitive on prices.The guys doing the installing always clean up after they have finished . We recommend Andersens Stafford to all our family and friends .

Excellent service, meticulous installation and fantastic price

My wife took me to the Stafford store as a side trip to look at flooring on a Saturday morning
and it was installed by the next Thursday while I was still thinking about it.
It was that quick and painless.
I recommend the Stafford store to anyone as they are obviously passionate about their work,
and we are very happy with the result.

Outstanding - Stafford Team!!

Deb, Greg, Dammo & Anthony from Anderson’s Stafford provided us with excellent service and advice during our recent floor renovations. Dammo and Anthony could not be faulted on the preparation & installation. The team were punctual, have an eye for detail and seem to genuinely love what they do. We are extremely happy and very grateful to the Stafford team. Thank you we love our new flooring!! Mitch and Traci