Andersens
See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Andersens

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Josie B.
Josie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional quality and service

Russel made a big decision so easy with his helpful and friendly service. The installers have done a very professional job. We are so happy with our beautiful new carpet.

From Carpet to Hard Floor with great service

Russel, Browns Plains, provided great customer service from booking in the measure and quote through to installation. We had some issues with installer availability but Russel was quick to respond to my queries. The product is fabulous and the installation fantastic.

Great Carpet and Excellent Customer Service

After having a flooding event at our townhouse Russell from Andersons Browns Plains was really helpful and promptly arranged to lay new carpet for us. He was kind and understanding and took care of the whole process for us in a tough time.

Sam M
Sam MFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely first class service!!

I originally chose Andersen's Cairns to supply my flooring due to the professionalism and friendliness of staff. Also loved the product of course . When the wheels fell off due to unexpected flooring issues is when I was super glad I chose them. The service and actual care factor was absolutely first class and beyond what you would get or expect. The end product was a beautiful new floor with no structural issues. Huge thank you to Colin and staff. I couldn't be happier. Recommend them to everyone I speak to!

Great company

Friendly staff who were helpful selecting the right product. They did a perfect job laying the vinyl. I am very happy with the result and would recommend them to anyone.

Gina B
Gina BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad communication and delays.

Communication and customer service was a let down for this company. There were major delays with everything we ordered and we were not updated much during the whole process. Several times I needed to email and call for an update as to where our product was and the installation date. When our shutters were finally installed we were told they couldn’t complete the job because they had taken incorrect measurements and there would be yet another delay. When we complained about the delay they blamed it on logistics and worldwide delays and not once acknowledged they had made a mistake on their end. Such a shame. Won’t be using them again unfortunately.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Desmond O.AndersensSend a private message

The best experience I ever had

Russel at Anderson’s browns plains went far and beyond anything to help us completely understand all variables of the different flooring and what would be best fit for us. He order our product asap and got us booked in asap our floors and carpets were done within 2 weeks during the covid rush and wait times I was over the moon.

I had gone to nearly every other Anderson’s/carpet court/ flooring shop in Brisbane and no one gave me customer services like browns plains Anderson’s.

Absolute legends made the stressful experience of renoing easy as!

Fi 45
Fi 45Darling Downs, QLD

Professional Quote

We had Keegan come for a measure and quote today. Very Happy. Great professionalism and so helpful. A credit to Andersons. Would recommend if you are requiring new flooring/ carpets.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Laminate
Elly W.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product, but not so good after sales service

I had my hybrid floor installed back in February 2022. It was beautiful , however there was a minor damaged on some planks that need to be fixed as this still under warranty. I have been waiting for two months to get it fixed but no one come or contacted me so far. I have multiple request through the sales rep but no luck so far . Back in Easter period the installer contacted me and said that they would like to come over on Good Friday but no one turned up nor the phone call. So Karle please help to solve the problem. Many thanks

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Elly W.

Finally , Problem solved! Thanks Brendan for fixing the floor.

Exceptional service

The professional manner in which Lee does his business is a credit to them. Our job was completed in time, was done extremely well and upgraded our room massively. We will be using them again if and when we need flooring attended to.

Erinc
ErincFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent flooring

Anderson's were friendly and informative from beginning to end. We had vinyl planks layed which look fantastic. The installers did a magnificent job, and got it done in 1 full day ,and the floors were layed within a week of agreeing to the excellent price of the free quote. Would definitely recommend Anderson's to anyone.

Joy  T.
Joy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great work from Andersens Burleigh

Thank you Paul for your excellent advice and help in selecting a suitable carpet. You were happy to work within my timeframe and the layer Tony did a great job. 100% Joy

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and communication

I went into the store thinking I knew what carpet I wanted but was given great advice on what the best carpet was. Glad I took the experts advice, thanks.

Fantastic and Professional Service

These people are just wonderful! An efficient and professional service with knowledgeable and competent staff. We chose a Karndean flooring product and right from the rooms being measured by Jordan who went through the step by step procedure, providing the quote at the same visit, to Anne's knowledge and the Fantastic professional laying of the product, we couldn't be happier.
Well done awesome team at Andersens Atherton!!!!

Julie and Rod
Julie and RodNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from all

Very happy with the carpet and was shown lots of carpets and the one we chose is great. The man that did the carpet laying was fantastic went beyond with his help