• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

A new house - beautiful

We had our home recarpeted on Tuesday and we are absolutely thrilled with the result. Melissa from Andersens was so lovely and helpful the whole way throughout and Dave the carpet layer is a real machine. 29 degress outside and he worked like a trooper. Great team Andersens and thank you so so much for all your help.

Felicity C.

Felicity C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Should’ve done this when we first purchased our home

The customer service from Andersens in Maryborough Kent Street were very polite and very helpful and the Vinyl Floor layer couple were delightful and very professional they were also very hard working. I can not fault them at all, thank you so much.

Compliments to Hyperdome management

I have been extremely impressed with Matt the owner of the Hyperdome store , not only was he prompt but also very professional in his manner ...The pricing was to suit my pocket as was his help to select the colour of the vinyl to replace the old carpet ..so I thank him gratefully .
I was also very impressed with Laurie the tradesman ..he was here all day doing such a professional job ...he actually did a perfect job ...accolades to Laurie .
I would recommend Andersen’s to anyone requiring carpet or vinyl laying ..
Suzanne jackson

Vinyl
Vinyl

Fabulous service and workmanship

Lindy M.

Lindy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer service

Salesman cancelled appointment on the day due to 'storm' which was interfering with his GPS.
Said he would go back to the office and call me with another day and time.
Never heard from again!!
I was so disappointed as my husband was home that day from work and wanted to look at the samples also.
I shouldn't have to chase him he should be chasing me!
Word of mouth is also advertising......
I will be going with another company now that turned up.

Bron

Bron

Terrible customer service

Twice I booked an inhome measure and quote. First time I was told they were running late & after waiting 2 hours they didn't show & had forgotten to tell me Today they were late, I rang & was told the person had to get their keys & were on their way. 1.5 hours after appointment he rang from the office & said he didnt know what happened. This franchise is unreliable & the receptionist lies!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Desmond O.Andersens

Hi Bron, we're sorry that your experience didn’t quite match your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Really Happy

Really happy with our experience with Andersens Atherton. Couldn’t fault their customer service. Floors look amazing! There was a tiny part that needed correcting on our job and they were back within days and only too happy to rectify it. Excellent service.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with the expertise and service.

I recently had new carpets installed and was extremely pleased with the service and expertise of the staff. The final results have been wonderful, I could recommend them enough if your thinking of a change and need advice.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class service all the way

Thanks to Tim from the Ipswich store, changing our minds a lot and he was always polite and went out of his way to help even with outside hour phone calls. Wazza and team are the best, they worked like busy bees to get our flooring done, it was to take 3 days and they did it in two very long days and it is perfect.
We are so glad we went with Andersen’s. Thankyou all

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother terrible customer service

They didn’t turn up on the expected time to give us a quote.
Then couldn’t really be bothered making another time to suit & not really apologetic, spend your money elsewhere.

shaun.lyall

shaun.lyallGold Coast, Queensland

Fantastic quality service and very very competitive pricing ,I should have just come to you guys first up !!kind Regards

Fantastic quality service and very very competitive pricing ,I should have just come to you guys first up.Even worked around my tight time frame and difficult stairs !!kind Regards Shaun Lyall

Daryl Williams

Daryl WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Very professional and helpful with my flooring needs. Thanks to the team for my new floors and blinds in my first home. The friendly and helpful staff went above and beyond to make the experience an enjoyable one. An absolute pleasure to deal with and can not recommend them enough!

Great job.

A wonderful job by Andersens on the laying of our carpet.
Friendly and professional men who did the work, very happy with the result. Would recommend Andersens to anyone wanting their carpet laid.
Kristine from Slacks Creek.

Tig

TigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpets great not so the installers

After moving all the furniture ready for installation , we were told on the morning of installation the carpet was still interstate and would not arrive for another week.
When it finally arrived we found the installers - difficult. We have pets, yet the Installers felt it necessary to have the doors fully open all day. I can understand the need while bringing in or taking out carpet but not the whole day. Carpet is excellent, but would not use again.

Elena R

Elena RSydney, NSW

Andersens from Beaudesert

I am Very very happy with my new carpets! Thanks a lot guys! You made my life neat and cozy! I wish you to have lots of satisfied customers!
Elena from Kooralbyn

Loving our new carpet

Thank you Andersens Loganholme so professional, from Matt when he came to quote and help us select our carpet to Michael and his team who laid the carpet . Nothing was a bother. Great company to work with.

Rosa G.

Rosa G.South East Queensland, QLD

Good old fashioned service

If you are looking for fair pricing with wonderful service by all you deal with, look no further than Hyperdome Anderson's.
Everyone from Matthew and Frances , to the install team were a pleasure to work with, did best to fit in with dates we needed.
The carpet looks and feels amazing. What great experience we have had.
Rosa and Graeme

johnny

johnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT

Greg and his team were simply outstanding from start to finish. Best price and best service ending in a great result of beautifully laid carpet. Thanks . Highly recommend to anyone looking at carpeting their dwelling.

Joy

JoyAU

Heartless

Put down a deposit of a thousand dollars
I am unable to afford the full 8k due to change in circumstances and they are refusing to refund My deposit
Be very careful with your money

Ann