• Job Satisfaction
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Repair done Well

I was very happy with the work done by Dale. Friendly and very knowledgeable on the product. Professional and well priced. Five stars and thumbs up. I would absolutely recommend and will use again.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Amanda, Glad you're happy with my work. Thanks for your encouraging feedback :)

Amazing work

Cheers Dale for the perfect unnoticeable repair of our carpet that our dog had ripped up. Great friendly bloke, quality of work is great! Highly recommended to anyone needing carpet repairs!

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Kelley K., Gave your carpet repair my best efforts. Happy to help, thanks for the 5Star Review.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Thanks Dale you did a great job repairing my stairs carpet after the cats used it as a scratching pole. Very friendly. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Kath, enjoyed repairing your carpet . . . glad to know you're happy with the job. Thanks for your feedback.

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Elia

EliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Carpet Mending

Dale was great, he has mended my carpet which was not an easy fix due my dog ripping the carpet up and it looks fantastic can’t even tell the carpet was mended. Highly recommend using his service. Thank you Dale.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Elia, good that you had spare carpet. Your cross-grain join was a challenge but in the end it was all well worth the effort. Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Carole

Caroleasked

I would like a quote to repair / fix the damage my cat did to the carpet in my spare room in my home in Hawthorn

Hi Carole,

This is Dale from Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending. Thanks for your carpet repair enquiry.

If you can send some pictures of the damage to SMS 0481333130 or by email enquiry form at https://form.jotform.co/92921882093868

Then I'll get back to you and we can chat about your quote.

Regards

Dale
mob: 0481333130

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending representatives