Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

• Job Satisfaction
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Result!

Our repair was tricky and Dale went well and truly above and beyond. We couldn't be happier. The repair isn't visible. It's amazing work because our existing carpet was faded.

Sue Della
Sue DellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A true professional

At short notice, Dale went out of his way to examine a damaged carpet in our unit. He gave us an honest and objective opinion and it was clear that he was interested in the best outcome for us. He is a true professional and we recommend him without hesitation.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Great to have been able to help with your carpet. Thanks for your feedback Sue. All the best.

Smaciejewski
SmaciejewskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Dale is amazing. Would highly highly recommend. Dale showed up on late notice and even made time late in the afternoon/night to complete the job. We had amazing conversations and his work ethic is wonderful, you can’t even tell that there was ever an issue! Definitely saving Dale’s number. Thank you!

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Thanks Sasha for such a wonderful encouraging review, glad you're happy with the job. All the best for you and your family.

Mara C
Mara CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding work. Dale is friendly and very professional.

Fantastic workmanship. Highly professional. Ontime, quality work. Goes above and beyond. The repair is literally invisible you can't tell the difference. Highly recommended. I'll be keeping Dale's number! Thank you.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Thanks for your review Mara, it's great to be able to save your carpet. Dale

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Carpet Repairs and Invisible Mending compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

David
David South East Queensland, QLD

An amazing result!

The invisible mend was just that. It was a perfect job with a very professional work ethic. I highly recommend them and they know what they are doing and do it well.

Thanks David, appreciate your positive feedback. Regards Dale

Glenda c
Glenda cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful job

Very happy with carpet repair. Prompt quote and turned up exactly on time for job. Neat and tidy work cannot see repair at all
I would highly recommend this company.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Thanks Glenda for your encouraging feedback. Enjoyed working on your carpet. All the Best.

Always delivers a great result!

Dale has attended to multiple carpet repair jobs for my real estate agency, both my clients and I are always extremely happy with the repair and professional service Dale provides. I won't use anyone else and am happy to wait until Dale is available to attend.

Michelle Jones

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Thanks for your feedback Michelle. Always happy to repair your carpet. It's a pleasure doing business with you.

A very good job.

Dale did a very professional job of stretching and re-aligning some parts of my carpet that had started to bunch up. Not only does the carpet look better but it actually feels better underfoot. He has certainly extended the life of the carpet.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Thanks John, really appreciate your feedback. It's great to be able to help with your carpet. All the Best.

Glen Z
Glen ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

“Saved My Bacon”

Thanks for the awesome job fixing up my stuff up dropping the iron on the carpet, you wouldn't even know now!! Dale takes his time and is very particular :-) :-) :-) Very Happy !!

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Great customer, appreciate your feedback. Enjoyed fixing your carpet. All the best.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Repair done Well

I was very happy with the work done by Dale. Friendly and very knowledgeable on the product. Professional and well priced. Five stars and thumbs up. I would absolutely recommend and will use again.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Amanda, Glad you're happy with my work. Thanks for your encouraging feedback :)

Amazing work

Cheers Dale for the perfect unnoticeable repair of our carpet that our dog had ripped up. Great friendly bloke, quality of work is great! Highly recommended to anyone needing carpet repairs!

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Kelley K., Gave your carpet repair my best efforts. Happy to help, thanks for the 5Star Review.

Kath
KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Thanks Dale you did a great job repairing my stairs carpet after the cats used it as a scratching pole. Very friendly. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Kath, enjoyed repairing your carpet . . . glad to know you're happy with the job. Thanks for your feedback.

Elia
EliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Carpet Mending

Dale was great, he has mended my carpet which was not an easy fix due my dog ripping the carpet up and it looks fantastic can’t even tell the carpet was mended. Highly recommend using his service. Thank you Dale.

CRAIMCarpet Repairs and Invisible Mending

Hi Elia, good that you had spare carpet. Your cross-grain join was a challenge but in the end it was all well worth the effort. Thanks for your encouraging feedback.