Carpet World

Carpet World

2.9

Crap

Terrible service. Gave me the wrong color carpet. On a house I’m just about to sell . Never will use this company again

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet World Hallam - Excellent Service

Daniel Bskker

Daniel BskkerMornington

Helpful managment

The sales consultant was very professional
    Great range of products
    Installer could be more customer friendly
    Overall satisfied with the overall purchase

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Carpet World compares to other Home Decor Shops

JFS21

JFS21

Terrible, do not use.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, they will take your money and run. They are the most unhelpful and unprofessional company. Our flooring was so poorly installed, after three months the installer finally came back to 'fix' the massive gaps that he'd left. Yet he still wasn’t able to complete the job and husband ended up cutting and re-installing the boards. We had problem after problem with them and I wouldn’t recommend their services to anyone.

cliff.h

cliff.hMelbourne

Terrible. Don't Trust!

Hired to supply and install wild river timber flooring (Engineered Oak Flooring). Uneven, hollow spots, squeaks in multiple places. Sales rep came to have a look and advised was going to get the layer to come back, this was many months ago, is now MIA and not returning calls or messages.

barryh228

barryh228Victoria

Buyer Beware Timber Flooring

There are no product specifications for their Engineered Timber Flooring making a warranty claim extremely difficult if not impossible.

And If you purchase a new home with their flooring installed they may refute the transfer of warranty from the original owner to you.

I have now been threatened with legal action if I do not remove this review.

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUYER BEWARE!

Excellent customer service

The staff at carpet world were extremely friendly and helpful, we are very happy with our new floor boards, thank-you!

Nicola

NicolaVictoria

Wonder, friendly & professional

Had a carpet fitted by Simon this morning and he was a great guy, very friendly and very quick.
    The man I spoke to on the phone to arrange installation was also very friendly as well.
    Wonderful company to deal with and that's a rare thing these days

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Carpet World compares to other Home Decor Shops

trex

trex

They don't do the job properly

Got both floor boards and carpet installed in newly renovated house... boarded edging was very off can see, the tackless strips weren't replaced as they were supposed to therefore they are carpet spots coming up, 2 of the floors boards move out of place due them being cut too short and the installer also put a whole in my newly painted wall. I'm not speaking for the whole franchise but carrum downs carpet world are not giving your company any favours!!!

Very Poor

They lied to me about how much it was going to cost. So not happy. The carpet was good though. I would avoid if you want honest service.

Best service and price

I can highly recommend Carpetworld at Carrum Downs for their fantastic service from making enquiries with [name removed] who installed the carpet. All were very informative and helpful and did a fantastic job, could'nt be happier. I will certainly use them again and would not hesitate to recommend anyone to use their highly skilled services.
    The whole process went very smoothly had no problems at all.

Amazing service, Friendly Staff,

From start to finish my experience with Carpet World was positive. They have an amazing showroom with lots of carpets and flooring to look at, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable & they went the extra mile to come out and measure straight away. They kept me informed through the whole process and the carpet layers [names removed]did a terrific job, they were efficient and just all round top tradesmen.
    I'm so happy with the finished product, I wouldn't hesitate to refer to anyone.

Kristen87