Milkcan

Milkcan

Fantastic experience

After reading negative reviews on this site I rang to see if the online delivery estimate was accurate and to double check the fire pit was in stock. I spoke to Renee who also responded to my emails promptly. Delivery was received within 2 business days so I had a great experience!

jonathan

jonathanVictoria

Great Product, Great after sales Service!!

Purchased a clothesline, fire pit and mailbox just over 12 months ago. I had a corner bracket break on clothesline that Milkcan immediately sent out a replacement part, extra bracket and bolts at no cost. Great after sales experience. Would highly recommend products and company.

Shocking customer service

Be aware when paying for express delivery the time frame is not from when the order was placed or credit card debited. I placed an order on Tuesday and only received an email to say it had been processed on Friday afternoon and that I would receive and email shortly when it was dispatched (even though card was debited immediately and I'd paid for express delivery which website said was with 1-3 day). There is no reponse to emails and was unable to contact anyone by phone, so have no idea when I will receive a product I paid express delivery for.
Would not recommended this company and will not be using them again. Very disappointed.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Milkcan compares to other Home Decor Shops

Fantastic customer service

Thankyou so much to the entire team for organising my parcel pillar at short notice. During this never-ending lockdown I was unable to change my address until I got in contact and arranged pick up. A special thankyou to the gentleman (very skilled tetris player) for getting the box to fit in my car. The parcel pillar is as described, good quality and looks great. Installation is also straightforward. Love It!

Nman

NmanSydney

Their labels are stickers - super expensive stickers. save yourself and go buy stickers on a board

They ended up charging me $128.49 for two sets stickers with my street label and name. I was thinking it would be laser etched or engraved. No its a plastic board with number/letter STICKERS on it.

Extremely disappointed.

Sammy2008

Sammy2008Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cannot rate it lower

Ordering process - easy.
Delayed deliver - printing machine was not working! OK these things happen.
When I called to let them know that Silver Sticker ( street name and number) was not in the package, I was told the phone line was very bad, so apparently they could not hear me.
Made enquiries several times via their site - the first and the only response was "the sticker was definitely in the parcel" and no further response at all.
Unprofessional and poor customers service - certainly woudl not recommend to deal with them at all

Hector

HectorSydney, NSW

Expensive shipping cost for small items

Wanted to order a "3" and a "6" for a house. 75mm numbers. small. Could fit into an envelope. Total cost - $12. BARGAIN!

Then to shipping to Sydney. $12! Rip off!

Would suggest looking elsewhere . .

Michael W

Michael WMickleham

Great Letter Box, amazing service

Went on a Saturday morning and was assisted by a friendly young assistant who was more than happy to help me select the right letterbox for my newly built house. The number I wanted wouldn’t be able to go on the letterbox as it was a screw type and would damage the finish. The sales assistant went and saw her boss who was more than happy to take off the bits that made it stick out so I could glue it on. Once paid for a gentleman loaded it in my vehicle make sure to both not damage my car or the letterbox.
Would definitely return to purchase another letterbox from this company if I required one.

Nathan

Nathan

Letter box faulty

Purchased a letter box from this company about gour months ago. Since the it has the paint work has started to flake off .have contacted them by email. They replied saying just keep an eye on it .wouldn't recommend this company as i am a landscaper

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Milkcan compares to other Home Decor Shops

AZA

AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be looking around for better

geoffcb

geoffcbBrisbane

Fast service and great price! But one problem...

I recently ordered a new Valley Cream A4 Letterbox with Extend-A-post - this seemed the best value after some research. With a long driveway, it was time for a lockable postbox. Just before Easter I registered my details, and in a few days was offered 10% discount. So I ordered last Tuesday and got the item Friday. The quality is great, it was simple to assemble, and just needed a bag of post mix. Why did I wait 10 years...???

***Update*** The ExtendAPost failed as it was only spot welded together! I've let them know, I hope I'm refunded for this or the extra post mix I'll now need to cover more of the painted pole!

BMB

BMBMelbourne

Great product - horrible, rude service

Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Poor designs

I bought one of their letterboxes (the Chelsea A4 Letterbox) and found it was (1) damaged on delivery and (2) badly designed so that rain entered both through the letter slot and through the front panel. I called them and spoke to a female who said she would check the model mentioned and call me back "in a few minutes", but no call ever came. Bad design, bad packaging, bad customer care.

Dan Johnson

I did get a call the next day, from a male employee, who basically offered no advice other than "use silicone to seal it". He admitted that the letter slot had an inadequate overhang and that the front panel leaks. I'm left to fix the item myself.

Dan Johnson

Six months later and the "galvanised" letterbox has rust in numerous places. Buyer beware, these are really poor quality products. You'd be better off buying an aluminium or galvanized US-style mailbox from eBay.