4.2

Gaby

GabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poorest customer service

Purchased rug, out of stock, waited 3 months, no updates, got an email saying it was back in stock, received a full refund and told they’ve run out. Worst customer service. Offered the generic discount that was available to anyone online using a code to purchase a different rug, superficial and in genuine service, not in Australia. Do not recommend, there are plenty of online stores like them. Purchase from another one!

Book lover

Book lover

Excellent customer service!!

I ordered a beautiful rug from their website, but cancelled it because of COVID-19. Miss Amara offered a couple of options before I canceled my order, such as introducing some alternative products and assistance from the style team.

After all, I canceled my order for this time. The staffs are understanding about my concerns about production delays amid the COVID-19 and sent me a refund notification within an hour of my email. I also received a gentle reminder that 3-5 business days for the transfer of funds to reflect on the original form of payment. Very impressed!!

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Book lover, thank you for your kind words! We are always happy to help and would love to help you find the perfect rug when you are ready! - The Miss Amara Team

They withheld my refund for days

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delays beyond acceptable

Purchased 22 July 2020 and on their website said dispatch in a few days but I distinctively remember as I wanted it for winter specifically. Continuous delays, each email is another months delay. No offer of discounts or bonus for compensation just offered refund or to change rug but of course none are in stock. Paid months ago now expecting late November for the third delay. Just wish they were straight forward months ago. Really disappointed.

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I bought a rug online though Miss Amara but it didn't fit into the space I bought it for correctly. I had the rug returned at no extra cost and received a full refund. I will definitely buy from them again.

Styling experience

I recently contacted Miss Amara for styling advice. Rejille quickly replied to get more information on our needs. She then made a selection matching our criteria. I was pleasantly surprised to get answers on a week end and she even mentioned that some promotion going on in my country. Thank you!

Bec

BecMelbourne

Styling assistance

Miss Amara gave us some great suggestions and advice on suitable rugs for a neutral nursery. Although our rug isn’t due for delivery til mid November we were able to see it in the room through the app on their website. We have bought with confidence knowing that if the rug isn’t right we can return it or exchange it. Very happy with their service.

Fits in beautifully!

I love my new rug, fits in beautifully with my room and pulls the dining area together. Very happy with purchase. Delivery was unpredictable with the underlay and rug arriving separately. This is my 3rd rug bought through missarmara.

Great Value & Great Service

The Miss Amara team were amazingly helpful over the course of my recent purchase. Rapid response and very easy to contact. Product gorgeous too! We are really happy with our purchase.

Lel

LelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered a beautiful rug for a very good price. I was impressed with their returns policy so no risk to buy. Also I had forgotten to apply a discount code and they applied it for me after the sale was completed. I couldn’t be happier. Excellent customer service. Can’t wait for my rug!!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Beautiful carpets, exceptional service

I ordered 3 rugs from Miss Amara. When the first one arrived, while absolutely beautiful and perfect for the space, I realised one of the other rugs I'd ordered would be too big. Charisa from Customer Service quickly responded to my email, and was able to change my order with no fuss or concerns. Very impressed. I am very much looking forward to receiving my other two rugs. Highly recommend Miss Amara.

Kasey D.

Kasey D.Sydney, NSW

Love Love Love Miss Amara!

I absolutely love it and have been recommending you guys nonstop. Such an awesome service you provided in helping me choose the rug and size and I'm so glad I went for this beautiful grey rug – its 100% perfect!.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Renovation complete

My Calau and Helena rugs are just perfect. We recently renovated in a French provincial/Hampton style. The Calau changes colour depending on direction of pile. Perfect woth our oak floorin. Love them both

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality rug

I found Miss Amara to be professional and had great communication throughout the buying process. The rug is of good quality and looked better than I expected. I would highly recommend Miss Amara and will shop again.

pandabeer

pandabeerFar North Queensland, QLD

Lovely affordable rug

Beautiful runner rug. Heaps of options to choose from and helpful styling advice. Will definitely buy from this business again. Am currently using their free styling advice - looking forward to the next rug I can purchase. Thanks!

Joey

JoeySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worth the COVID wait !!

Love this rug ..... has really made my dining area extra special..... puts a huge smile on my face.
Beautiful quality & looks awesome.
Great prompt service & response time

Friendly fast fantastic

Great range wirh some unique designs that are hard to find elsewhere very competitive prices with excellent service to back it up. Very impressed il definitely be shopping here again.

Tashy D.

Tashy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful rug

The rug is beautiful and for a good price.
The service and help was amazing and the process was made really easy when I was sent the wrong rug size.

Suzie Baker

Suzie BakerSydney, NSW

Love our new rug! Thanks Miss Amara :)

I looked everywhere for a rug like this to compliment our newly renovated home. Most were really rough. This one is soft and flat. Just perfect. Great site and customer service with Miss Amara! We love our new rug too :) thank you

Excellent customer service!

I ordered a rug today and realized I had ordered the wrong size. I sent an email asking if I could change the size and my issue was rectified instantly.

Susan P.

Susan P.asked

Hi I have had my lovely Miss Amara rugs for a year now. They are highly textured and now regular vacuuming is not enough to keep them cream coloured. How do I clean them well without making them pill please?

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Susan, we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your Miss Amara rugs! After a year of wear we would recommend a professional clean to keep your rugs looking fresh and like new. This will ensure that the type of treatment used is suitable for the fibres of your rugs and prevents damage such as pilling, and help you enjoy your rugs for years to come! - The Miss Amara Team

Wiser Nowasked

What is Miss Amara's return policy? Do you pay freight?

Kay
Kay

They pay freight but will claim your rug isn’t resalable

Wiser Now

Thanks Kay. Have you returned one? So they will take it back, just make me fell guilty? Will it cost anything? I am so nervous about getting one and it isn't right and Im stuck with it Thanks

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Kay and Wiser Now! At Miss Amara we believe you might not get the choice of rug right the first time round, so we offer a 30 day return policy. If you don’t think it’s quite right for you, just return the item (unused, undamaged and in it’s original condition) and we’ll provide a full refund. We’ll even pay for your return shipping!

We envision you trying your rug at home the same way you'd try a new dress before taking off the tags - treating it gently and with care! It's important that if you roll out the rug and it isn't right, that you roll it straight back up again and contact us to organise a return. We can't accept a rug for return if it has been used or cleaned. We do inspect all rugs that come back to us - as you'd appreciate, we can't accept damaged or used rugs for return.

We'll make the necessary arrangements with regards to pickup and delivery and provided the item is unused, undamaged and in its original condition, you will receive a refund on your purchase - with our 30 day return policy. The 30 day policy begins from when you receive your rug at home!

Get an answer from our members and Miss Amara representatives