Miss Amara

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Miss Amara

Karen S
Karen SPerth, WA

My third rug purchased with Miss Amara. 10 stars!

Personalised service from Tatiana from the beginning of my selection process and following up right through to the end at delivery . I am so happy with the Elisha rug that Tatiana helped me to select . It is exactly as depicted on the website and online tool with the look and feel that I was after . The pattern is a bit forgiving with dog fur between vacuums which i wanted too. The navy and grey is subtle and I love how the bronze flecks pick up the wooden floors . Very happy !

Hills
Hills

Gorgeous Rug

So happy with my purchase of the Ingrid rug! It arrived quickly and was exactly as it was in the online pictures. Very impressed with the product selection and “try it at home” feature which made making a decision so much easier. Will definitely purchase from Miss Amara again x

Natalie
Natalie

Beautiful rug!

Super soft and luxurious rug. Great price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new rug.

Sumi
SumiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Amazing customer service so prompt and helpful. Beautiful quality rugs.

Customer service

Wonderful customer service! Very efficient and responsive.
Rugs are also amazing quality!

Nicola
Nicola

Excellent service

Fantastic service, The colour of the rug was not right in my room, returns process was wonderful.

Janine K
Janine K

Looks fantastic great quality

Love the quality
Didn’t take long to get delivered from order
Communication was good on update of delivery

Miss AmaraMiss AmaraSend a private message

It is a bit daunting choosing a rug from a website, but the process was made so easy using their design service. I reached out through their website chat, sent some images of the space I wanted the rug in, and within 24 hours I had a list of rugs to look at along with 3D images of the rugs in my home. I am still waiting for the rug to arrive, but very impressed so far...

Love my new Bobbie rug

It took me months of contemplating before finally committing to purchasing my Bobbie peach and ivory rug, with the amazing help of the stylist team who helped with sizing and suggestions. It was so helpful being able to see photos of the rugs in the homes of other people as well. The team were in constant contact, delivery was super quick and the rug has transformed my living room.

Chris
ChrisCentral West, NSW

Great quality, well priced product and fantastic service

I don't often write reviews but I have been so impressed with Miss Amara that I felt compelled to write one. I've bought 2 rugs now, both of which have arrived quickly and as advertised. The access to assistance via the website and also via the styling team is fantastic. My most recent purchase ended up being too small for my room so I returned it for a refund and purchased the larger size. The refund process was smooth and straight forward. I will definitely use Miss Amara again next time I'm in the market for a rug!

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fantastic customer service

Even though I had to return my rug due to ordering the wrong size, Katherine explained the refund process and answered all of my questions.
Appreciated her friendly manner.

Nessa
NessaTamworth

Excellent customer service

Needed assistance with a delivery and received a reply on the weekend! Such friendly, personal and professional service. Contacted courier company to ensure secure delivery of my purchase. Thanks so much Shaheena and Jordan for all your help.

Find out how Miss Amara compares to other Home Decor Shops

Love my new rugs and wonderful service

Have purchased 4 rugs from Miss Amara and I am very happy with all. Rugs arrived within reasonable amount of time with delivery advice communicated at all stages. Very professional quality service of very beautiful quality rugs

Miss AmaraMiss AmaraSend a private message

Great customer service and very helpful

The rugs are beautiful! I received fantastic customer service from the start and when I wanted to return my rug. Also received great follow up emails making sure I was satisfied and helping me choose a rug to suit my kids room. Thanks so much.

Amazing customer service

Fir an online service, the customer service is very personalised, prompt and well done. I felt looked after the whole way!