4.1

Worst experience with a company I’ve ever had

AHE

AHEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality rug and customer service

We purchased the Morgan rug and are extremely happy with the quality and look of the rug. The rug took a while to arrive and was delayed by a month but we were notified and the company were easy to work with to update us on the arrival time. We have recommended Miss Amara to our family and friends, a family member has already purchased a rug and are also happy with it.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Buyer Beware !!

Returns process is a nightmare. The purchase was easy quick to take the money &deliver. As an appreciative customer I returned it within a few days. Rug was picked up on the 15th of Jan. It's now the 3rd of Feb & I still haven't received my refund. I have tried with Miss Amara who offers a generic non committal accuracy on when refund will be received. A blurb on hiding behind warehouse timelines is given as an excuse. Will NEVER use them again. Please be careful.

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I purchased my new rug recently and I am very happy with the quality, the colour and texture. It’s perfect!! A special thank you to Rejille for your fabulous customer service in helping me choose my new rug. Definitely will recommend Miss Amara and repurchased in the future

Excellent customer service

I ordered my Sahara rug quite a few months ago and because of covid it took months to arrive. Miss Amara Rugs was constantly keeping me posted with hopeful delivery dates and even refunded $50 back to me. When my rug finally arrived I was extremely happy with it. It looks and feels great. In addition, a few weeks later I received a gift ( small rug) from Miss Amara. Thank you Miss Amara Rugs, I will definitely recommend you.

Absolutely horrible experience

Do not order from this store if you haven't got months to wait for a rug. One disappointment after the other! We ordered a rug more than a month ago. It took weeks for the order to be dispatched. After weeks of waiting what we received was a rug we didn't order! They messed up our order and sent us the wrong rug. We chose online shopping for the convenience of it but Miss Amara has made a joke out of it. We are waiting for the wrong order to be picked up. And no updates on when our actual order is coming!

Amelia W.

Amelia W.

Customer service

I emailed miss amara rugs about an order recently placed and they got back to me really quickly and we’re able to help me really easily. Friendly and great customer service. I really appreciated the prompt help and I will be ordering from miss amara again!

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Amelia, thank you for your kind words and lovely feedback! We are so pleased our expert customer service team could answer your question quickly! Can't wait for you to receive your rug! - The Miss Amara Team

Mandy

MandyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love my rug.....was worth the many covid ETA changes

Love my rug !!!
Please people be patient !
Yes I too got frustrated with ETA changes
But Miss Amara were great to communicate with via email, explained why and even offered a partial refund, which was received without any issues.
Was well worth the wait !
COVID is messing with us all
Be kind

RhiTasmania

Rug hasn't been dispatched

Ordered weeks ago dispatch quoted as 1-3 days. Hasnt left warehouse. Will take over a month from ordering to recieve

Rhi

I did reach out the response and customer service was less than satisfactory, nearly insulting. I was pretty much told to suck it up and was offered zero assistance.

Gracey Sydney, NSW

Buyer beware! False delivery times, terrible customer service

Georgina Kaye T.

Georgina Kaye T.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer BEWARE! I haven't received my product 3 months later.

If you are looking for a rug, DO NOT order with this company!

Proof attached -
I purchase a rug in November, and still have not recieved it!
I have reached out, and keep getting different dates that it will arrive...
I am disgusted and appalled at this blatant theft!
I am a wife and mother, we are single income, and this is a huge purchase for us!

Do not risk it - just don't.

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Delivered to wrong address, Communication between company and courier needs to be allot better, nothing but headaches

Bought a rug from miss Amara, got an email from courier company to say was delivered but wasn’t here. Spoke to miss Amara who said the courier company hadn’t delivered yet and nothing to worry about that this happens sometimes the couriers clock off before finished. Next day I rang the courier company who told me it had been delivered when I asked for a photo it was sent to the wrong house, I walked up and down our street and it was on a neighbour’s front door 15 houses away. The stress and headache is not worth it.

Gold star Service

As I was browsing for a rug for a house warming present, but then decided to purchase a voucher and could not find the option to purchase a voucher on the website. I did notice a virtual pop up on the computer screen with a very helpful staff member guiding me in the right direction. I purchased with ease and the voucher was emailed within minutes. thanks for the fantastic service

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

So happy with my new rug!

I’ve been looking for a rug for a while and miss amaras website made it so easy to browse and choose. I love the design and it looks just like I imagined it would! Delivery was fast and reliable, and the quality of the rug is also perfect. Yay!

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Wow! Thanks for sharing those gorgeous pics and for your lovely review Scarlet! We are so pleased you had a great experience shopping with us. Enjoy your new rug! - The Miss Amara Team

Prompt response

I emailed to ask a question regarding my recent order and Katherine for Customer Experience Team responded so quickly i was pleasantly surprised (as it was late on a Friday night)
Thank you Katherine for being attentive and responded respectfully and professionally

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Thank you for your generous feedback Katie - our team work around the clock to get our rugs to our customers, and I will definitely pass your kind words on to Katherine, she is a superstar! - The Miss Amara Team

Susan

SusanNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customre service

When my rug wasn't delivered in a reasonable amount of time customer service sorted it efficiently. Returns were also fantastic (I ordered the wrong size). About to order the right one now!

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Susan, so pleased to hear we could sort out your delivery quickly and efficiently! Thank you for your positive review! - The Miss Amara Team

JDH

JDHSydney, NSW

Brilliant service and choice

I received excellent service from their stylist who gave me great advice and excellent choices. I can’t wait to receive my rug and see it in my room.

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

We are so pleased you enjoyed using our Free Styling Service JDH - our stylists have helped so many customers find their dream rug! We'd love to see pics once your rug arrives, don't hesitate to email us or share on Instagram! - The Miss Amara Team

Sam- Adelaide

Sam- AdelaideSouth Australia

friendly and attentive

I have had a fantastic experience with Tatiana your customer care consultant,. She was incredible attentive and respectful and the experience was fantastic.

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback, Tatiana is the best, isn't she! So pleased you enjoyed shopping with us! - The Miss Amara Team

Vittoria Chiarilli

Vittoria ChiarilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Online Range!

Great online range, helpful staff on hand to answer any queries you may have, all enquires were handled very promptly - can't wait to get the rugs!

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Thank you for your kind words and lovely feedback Vittoria, we love our collection too and we are adding to our range almost weekly now! Enjoy your rugs! - The Miss Amara Team

hannah

hannahIllawarra, NSW

Ameilla is great

Ameilla from returns was incredibly helpful and fast with her correspondence during a busy Xmas period. Will use Miss Amara again, highly recommend.

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Hannah, thank you for your positive feedback - returning items online isn't always easy so I'm so happy you enjoyed the experience! I'll be sure to pass this onto our Returns Team! - The Miss Amara Team

Susan P.

Susan P.asked

Hi I have had my lovely Miss Amara rugs for a year now. They are highly textured and now regular vacuuming is not enough to keep them cream coloured. How do I clean them well without making them pill please?

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Susan, we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your Miss Amara rugs! After a year of wear we would recommend a professional clean to keep your rugs looking fresh and like new. This will ensure that the type of treatment used is suitable for the fibres of your rugs and prevents damage such as pilling, and help you enjoy your rugs for years to come! - The Miss Amara Team

Wiser Nowasked

What is Miss Amara's return policy? Do you pay freight?

Kay
Kay

They pay freight but will claim your rug isn’t resalable

Wiser Now

Thanks Kay. Have you returned one? So they will take it back, just make me fell guilty? Will it cost anything? I am so nervous about getting one and it isn't right and Im stuck with it Thanks

Miss AmaraMiss Amara

Hi Kay and Wiser Now! At Miss Amara we believe you might not get the choice of rug right the first time round, so we offer a 30 day return policy. If you don’t think it’s quite right for you, just return the item (unused, undamaged and in it’s original condition) and we’ll provide a full refund. We’ll even pay for your return shipping!

We envision you trying your rug at home the same way you'd try a new dress before taking off the tags - treating it gently and with care! It's important that if you roll out the rug and it isn't right, that you roll it straight back up again and contact us to organise a return. We can't accept a rug for return if it has been used or cleaned. We do inspect all rugs that come back to us - as you'd appreciate, we can't accept damaged or used rugs for return.

We'll make the necessary arrangements with regards to pickup and delivery and provided the item is unused, undamaged and in its original condition, you will receive a refund on your purchase - with our 30 day return policy. The 30 day policy begins from when you receive your rug at home!

Get an answer from our members and Miss Amara representatives