Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (152)

Valet

Valet

Great Service

Served by both Hassan and Michael at DFO. Both informative and gave opinions, not the typical sales type that were pushy which was likeable. Thank you we look forward to collecting our goods and possibly more!!

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Stephen L.

Stephen L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hasin installed hybrid flooring has done an amazing job! we are very happy with the end result!

Amazing install hybrid floor by Hasin! We are very happy with all the rooms, and staircase I highly recommend Hasin

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review of customer services and product.

I am happy with the customer service provided by Mr Louie at DecoRug Liverpool he is very friendly and this is the second time he helped me all the staff very friendly. I am happy with the product its very nice. The installer did good job and they are flexible and friendly. Thanks to everyone.

Carmen Laing

Carmen LaingSydney, NSW

Yasin - Timber Flooring

Debra at Penrith store was very patient as we changed our selection 3 times. Yasin and crew of 1 was amazing. Yasin was very knowledgeable, polite, punctual, they both did a great job, thankyou. Our home looks amazing. thank you from Carmen, Geoff Laing

Store LocationPenrith
Gary Rose

Gary RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation

Can’t speak highly enough of yasin who installed my flooring they done a fabulous job in doing so they cleaned up an never left a thing highly recommend

B. Ell

B. EllSydney

Good customer service

High praise to Mel at Deco Rug, Belrose for her help and advice in floor choice and later in our home for the measurements and quote. Also thank you to Sevda from Head Office for admin. Special thanks to Yasin and his able assistant for installation. He communicated with me on arrival times and was prompt, efficient and polite. They worked without a break to complete the floor after laying the levelling cement the previous day. He ensured I was happy with the result prior to packing up and leaving. They took pride in their work and rightly so.

Store LocationBelrose
James Grounsell

James GrounsellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hybrid Flooring installation by Ryan Hawker

An excellent job completed by Ryan Hawker, no mess with the utmost care, would recommend this guy to anyone for hardwood flooring.
James from Glenning Valley.

Dannielle

DannielleSydney, NSW

Ryan - HR Timber flooring

A big thanks to Ryan and Bre who worked so hard to install our new floorboards all in one day.
Ryan’s attention to detail, professionalism and communication throughout the installation process has to be commended!
I would highly recommend Ryan from HR Timber flooring to anyone in need of a installer.

Store LocationDeco Rug Penrith
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Store LocationLiverpool
Jacki

JackiHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous Floating Floors...

Ravi laid our Titan floors. He is efficient and courteous. We are very pleased with his work. Customer service Excellent.

Flooring installer Sri

We Just had our Decorug flooring installed by Sri. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.
Thank you also to the staff at Liverpool Decorug who offered great customer service and helped us choose the right style for our new home.

Ryan Timber flooring installer

At first, I was hesitant in getting another installer as the previous installer did such a great job. I am so glad that I was allocated another installer named Ryan. I would like to congratulate him on the great job in installing our new flooring it looks fantastic. He even provided suggestions on how to clean our new flooring which I did not expect. For such a young age his dedication to his work is admirable. Very professional and always courteous. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who needs their new flooring installed. Well done and great job.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!!

We just had our flooring installed by Yasin. He was very polite and turned up on time. He did a fantastic job. Our floors look amazing. Thank you also to the staff at Decorug at The Grove Homemaker Centre who offered great customer service and helped us choose the right style for our home.

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best Service & Great Stylists!!!

Angela and Alex at Decorug Prospect were amazing!!! I bought a rug and cushions to style my home for an open house! I had no idea what colours worked, and Angela and Alex put together an amazing colour/product combination with ease and joy. I’m so happy and grateful!! My living room now looks like it could be in a magazine! Will definitely be back!! The home will definitely sell for $$$

Store LocationProspect

Great job

Ravi from Decorug did a great job installing our new hybrid floors, they look great. Thanks Ravi for going over and above, I appreciate all your efforts!!

Helen

HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great new Hybrid Flooring installed by Ryan

We are very happy with our new Hybrid Floor installed by Ryan from HR Timber flooring and another young man who works with him. They were very professional and they worked extremely hard, taking pride in their workmanship. I would highly recommend Ryan and Deco Rugs.

Perfect

Amazing floor !!!!
The three boys that came on wed
Sri / team where amazing ... they worked so hard.
Charmaine Kondos
Mosman

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ryan - Timber Flooring Installer

We have just had our Decorug timber flooring installed and it looks fantastic. For a young man, Ryan was very professional and took great pride in his work. Highly recommended.

Store LocationPenrith Decorug
Frank Oj

Frank OjSydney, NSW

Great sales service and installation

Alex at Prospect Deco Rug's knowledge and help in choosing the right carpet for our house was excellent. He spent the time with us explaining the various options, without pressuring us to make a decision on the spot.
The installers they use were also very thorough and did a quality detailed installation.
Would definitely use them again.

Store LocationProspect, NSW

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team