2DecoRug

Verifieddecorug.com.au
4.2

776 reviews · Statistics

79% · 614153 · 20%
Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (437)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (372)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DecoRug776 reviews
Lowenda G.
Lowenda G.
  Physical store

Amazing Service from start to end

The team at Bankstown DecoRug have been awesome right from the start with Alex and Naz. We couldn’t be happier. Ersin was amazing, he was so meticulous with the shutter installation. He did such a great job and I would highly recommend him. Such a nice and honest guy too. Thanks heaps. Show details
Guy P.
Guy P.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Excellent product and great service

The team at Decorug are awesome. Great product at very competitive pricing.
The initial assessment and quotation was done by Paul from the Castle Hill store and he was excellent - great product knowledge and good customer service. The installation was done by Ersin and he was also excellent with great communication leading up to installation and very helpful on site during and at the end of the install.
The shutters are awesome! Show details ·  2
Garth H.
Garth H.

Fabulous

Ersin did a fabulous job installing shutters at our place. Made sure all the shutters were straight despite the windows not being level. Tested each shutter ensuring proper open and close. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Sharon D.
Sharon D.

Outstanding workmanship

I couldn't be more happier then the service I received from Erstin. He was on time called ahead and had them installed in no time. He removed all rubbish and gave us a demo on how to open and close the blinds to get the best use out of them. 10 star rating Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick clean and knowledgeable

Esrin turned up in time was quick, quiet and clean and made sure the job was perfect. He took time to ensure we got best use out of our blinds. Thank you Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
Kim
Kim

Fantastic Installers

Recently we had a Hybrid Timber Floor installed by HT Timber Flooring through Decorug. We are extremely happy with the choice of flooring , the sales team were great in helping us choose the design and type of flooring, price was competitive. Most importantly are installers Ryan and Nathan were fantastic, they took a lot of time and effort in preparing the area ready for laying, took extra time and effort in making sure the end product looked great, they were punctual, personable and most importantly very professional and took great pride in their work. Show details ·  1
George C.
George C.NSWSydney, NSW

Perfect plantation shutters

The Taken Point Deco rug store were great
Eursen who installed them was fantastic his work and his manner was perfect
Love his work Show details ·  1
Susie R.
Susie R.

Great service all round

Went into store to look at the verashades and shutters. They were very helpful and efficient. Esrin who installed them was fantastic and friendly. Will use again. Show details ·  1
Mani U.
Mani U.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

Great customer service by hoppers crossing team. They did not try to over sell me. Give me honest opinion. Great collection of rug. Superb staff. I purchased 4 rugs from their store. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Ishtar03
Ishtar03QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Kaila
KailaNewcastle3 posts
Drew H.
Drew H.

So very happy!

Ersin installed my plantation shutters. He was efficient and ensured everything sat right. He explained how to care for the shutters. He removed all packaging and all done in a short time! Thank you ! Thank you! So very happy! Show reply
Sharon
SharonNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

DAMAGED SKIRTING BOARDS

We purchased Timber Flooring and had them installed in October 2023, after the installer had finished I noticed that he had damaged several of my skirting boards, he denied doing this and said they were already like that, I explained that they had just been painted and pointed out when he had taken chips out of them, he again denied this and was quite rude basically forcing me to sign off on the job. I emailed Head Office that day with photos to date have heard nothing, very disappointing and would never recommend them again.
DecoRug   DM

Hi Sharon, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with skirting boards. Please can we request that you send your initial email to customer.service@decorug.com.au and we'll ensure you receive a response.

Matthieu F.
Matthieu F.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Poorly laid carpet - no reply from Customer support

I had my carpet laid a couple of years ago and it has bulged in pretty much every rooms. In speaking with another organisation I was advised that the installer did not do it properly.

Contacted Decorug Customer and received no response to my request. Show details

DecoRug   DM

Hi Matthieu, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your carpet. Please can we request that you send your initial email to customer.service@decorug.com.au and we'll ensure you receive a response.

Hayley H. · DecoRug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

Mr Angry
Mr Angry
Mal
Mal · DecoRug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

DecoRug   DM

Hi Mal Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay
Cecelia Clay · DecoRug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

DecoRug   DM

Hi Cecelia Not sure which discount code this is exactly.

Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team

Compare all DecoRug listings
CategoryPhysical Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $99
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and VenetianAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and Venetian
Custom Sizing YesYes