Very Happy with the Installation

We had Ryan from HR Timber Flooring install our floating floorboards recently. He had a long way to travel from south of Sydney to the Central Coast on what was a horrible day weather-wise and he still arrived on time. Ryan understands customer service and briefed me on the installation plan and kept me up to date as things progressed, over the two-day job, so that there were no surprises. The quality of the installation was very good too and I would be more than happy to use Ryan’s services again and recommend him to others.

Store LocationTuggerah

Amazing Service

Thank you so much to John and the team at Helensvale. This is the second house you have done for us and can not fault. Johns professionalism and friendliness set him apart from his competitors, and ensured the process went smoothly. You are an asset. The installers done an amazing job and the finished product is amazing. Thank you so much and you will always be my first choice.

Store LocationHelensvale
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new product. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team in store and the installers. Have a lovely day!

Disappointed! Terrible flooring installation and After sales service

We had vinyl flooring installed at our apartment in Dec 2016, they have done a terrible job, leaving a slight gap at the edge at the first place (was told they supposed to do that for vinyl flooring, because it shrinks and expands throughout hot and cold weather-which we never heard of it before), so throughout the year 2017, the vinyl started to shift, the gap between each vinyl has become bigger and bigger, not to mention the glue was seeping out too-glue stains everywhere, so we contacted the office (Fortitude Valley, Brisbane) to tell them about this issues (still under warranty at initial contact). They requested for some photos and we sent, they said would follow it up but we never heard back from them, so we continuously contact them (Fortitude Valley branch & HEAD OFFICE) every couple of months to see if they could give us a solution, but every time we called or email, they decided to IGNORE us. So we left with no choice and contacted the Fair Trading (beginning of year 2019). Fair Trading contacted them and finally they responded to us by sending 2 representatives to our place to have a look at the issues. The 2 representatives admitted it was a TERRIBLE job, could be the vinyl itself or the person that did the job (he moved to Sunshine Coast) which they had trouble getting him back to fix the job. One of the representative (from head office) promised that he would follow up and give us a solution. (For all of you curious out there, we did not ask for refund or anything like that, we only asked for someone to come back and fix the flooring or a SOLUTION). Until today, we haven't heard back from them yet, and every time we contacted them, they will just say "we will get back to you" or IGNORED our emails. Throughout the years, we had referred many owners/tenants to them, we had to stop referring as we believed there are still other victims like us out there. Every time we heard from the radio advertising "Decorug", how much we wish we could tell the others not to use their products/services, because when you do have issues they will choose to IGNORE it- that's their after sales service. We really left with no choice but to write this review and to tell the consumers out there about this (we are hoping that Today Tonight or Current Affair could help us to inform the others too). The most disappointing part wasn't the bad vinyl flooring installation, it was the fact that the whole company decided to ignore us for YEARS and no one wants to take the responsible for it- leaving us so helpless. We have attached some photos of the flooring, if you wish to see more of our conversations/flooring photos, or any suggestions just leave a review/message with your email address, we will send it to you.

Store LocationFortitude Valley and Head Office
Hi Steven, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. Could you please send me your order number so that we can look into this for you asap? ThanksHello, Thank you for getting back to us, our invoice number is 134584. Please contact us via email during business hours, Fortitude Valley office should have our contact details.

Disgusting customer service

Sales team were great, as soon as they had our full money it went down hill.
Showed up with the wrong carpet, horrible installation, refused to accept liability of the issue and blamed supplier.
After multiple visits and phone calls and a long period of time all they could offer was a voucher to their store.
Our carpet is still not fixed and to this day (4months later) still have not had anyone contact us to fix the carpet.
The lady that we last spoke to at head office was so rude she even swore back at us and pretty much told us she didn’t care.
Before choosing deco rug do your research, we even got told by another well known carpet chain to be carful of this company as they have heard horrible things from existing customers however we gave them the benifit of the doubt as the sales lady was so friendly and helpful.

Store LocationHelensvale
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Bianca, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience, could you please send me your order number so that we can look into this issue for you asap? Thanks.

Shutters not happy with head office

Got my shutters installed 20/8/ 2019 there installer was a speaking to me that no one should have to here he was talking about his offsides sex life I’m in my late 50 and when I told my daughter she sent head office an email not one person has got in touch with us my daughter rang a few days later was told that the boss was dealing with it , we still haven’t heard anything back. Not only that but I put in a warranty claim saying my shutters are 2 inches of the ground which I thought would be fixed up by the installer when he measured them up he said don’t worry we will fix that and they look good when he left he said go to Bunnings and get a piece of wood and stick it in there, and I then get the installer ring me going off that I should have ordered them to the ground he knows his job I don’t this is the first and last time I’ll be buying anything from Deco rugs and to pay up front is wrong they have there money now so I don’t count.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Ellie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are truly sorry that you have had this experience with your shutters. Our manager Mark will be in touch with you shortly to rectify the issue for you. Again, our apologies

Disappointed

We purchased some vinyl planks based on the colour we were shown. When the installer arrived with packages only 25% of contents were the same as plank we viewed. We were requested to pay full amount up front which was a mistake. Planks were laid with no consideration for appearance. We vigorously complained with little response.We had to pulll up and re lay planks ourselves to improve the appearance. We were left with furniture outside for almost 3 weeks. Overall quality of service and installation very poor.

Store LocationRobina

Installation

From purchasing timber flooring at the store to completion of installation in the home every step of the process was handled professionally by Decorug and their installer. The installer (Gerard) was on time as arranged each day, completed the work in a timely manner and we are very satisfied with the completed job. Gerard removed all waste from the site as arranged. Highly recommend Gerard, impressed us with his work ethics and quality of workmanship. Well done Gerard.

Store LocationDecorug South Penrith
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Vicki, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Super happy with our new flooring!

Went into DecoRug Auburn to have a look at flooring options, ended up purchasing on this day as no-one else could come near the prices they were quoting us. Sassan was extremely helpful and followed up with us to ensure we were happy at the end.
Installation was wonderful for both our carpet and laminate, both very professional.
We couldn't be happier and would definitely return again.

Store LocationAuburn
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Leisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet and flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sassan and the installers. Have a lovely day!

Amazing installation!!!!

I purchased carpet for my new home from Decorug at Caringbah. Frank and his team arrived on time and explained the installation process from beginning. End result amazing!!! Highly recommend Frank and his team.

Store LocationCaringbah
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Susan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Frank and his team. Have a lovely day!

Fantastic job, installation enhanced the look of the product....

Had Ryan and Humza install Hadryn flooring in my parents' kitchen. They did an amazing job, went beyond what we expected and the professionalism of their installation has enhanced the look of the product and overall look of the new kitchen. They both were very professional and knowledgable and explained the process fully. They left the site as they found it, very clean. Thank you Ryan and Humza for an amazing job. Hope you enjoyed lunch!!!!

Store LocationProspect
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi George, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Ryan and the team. Have a lovely day!

Very good job and attitude!

Decorug (Auburn) performed professional work and hospitality towards my installation of floor board. Was trying hard with good attitude to solve any problem arose during the whole process. Would recommend them !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Louisa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor boards, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto the Auburn team and installers. Have a lovely day!

Hybrid Hadron Flooring

The 5 stars are for the installers who was Ryan and Hamsa from HR Timber Flooring, their service, communication and installation was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We are stoked with how everything turned out and the extra mile they went to make it look perfect. Decorug on the the other hand, I give them 2 stars. Lied about stock, took 4 months to come in

Store LocationPenrith
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor and the installers- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Ryan and Hamsa. Regarding the stock, we offer our apologies for the mix-up and long delays, and appreciate your patience through the whole process. Thanks again and have a lovely day!

What a difference

We visited Alex at the prospect store to purchase some new flooring, he was very informative and helpful, we decided on Godfrey hurst hybrid flooring, the team who laid the floor were amazing, clean and very professional ,nothing was a problem, thank you for a great job

Store LocationProspect nsw
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- Hybrid is a great choice. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Alex and the installers. Have a lovely day!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased a piece of beautiful Rug from DecoRug @ Home Mega Mall, 265 Parramatta Road last week and I would like to take this opportunity to thank AKMAL for your excellent service. I am very happy with my rug, not only that, but you went out of your way to go and pick up my rug from the Warehouse and dropped it off personally to my place. Number 1 Customer Service and I would recommend DecoRug to anyone interested in buying new carpets or rug. The staff are extremely helpful, very professional and they go out of their way to assist you, help you and make sure you are happy with your purchase. Thank you so much, Akmal. All the best to you all.

Store LocationHOMEMAKER MEGAMALL AUBURN
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Emelio, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you love your new rug! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Akmal. Thanks again and have a lovely day!

Pefect Service!

Knew exactly where to come back to after my 1st purchase
Back and again today for x2 beautiful rugs at prospect
Thanks Alex and Angela for your great customer service and expertise with our purchase

Store LocationProspect
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rugs- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Prospect team. We look forward to having you back as a customer. Have a lovely day!

Floating floor install and purchase

Dylan at Kotara deco rug gave great service and was very helpful! My floor was installed very fast and to an extremely high standard by Yasin And his apprentice.

I would highly recommend Decorug.

Store LocationKotara
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jay, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor and with the service from Dylan and Yasin- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to them. Have a lovely day!

Will never deal with again

Took them 2 and a half weeks to send my flooring after I was told it would be there by Friday floor arrived with black pen on that wouldn’t not come off ended up be one board short and made me buy a whole new pack and now telling me it will take two weeks to get here. Worst company I have ever dealt with on top of all that every time I call them they would say I’ll call you back but they never did I had to call them back every time STAY AWAY!!!

Store LocationRobina
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Money in advance, job later on, may be never :(

- Paid premium amount for so called VERISHADES. Look great but start falling on very first day. Sent several emails. Installed on 17 June. Not been fixed yet. After sales service is very bad.

Store Locationauburn store
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Dipen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our Verishades. Could you please send me your order number so that we can sort this out for you? Thanks!

floating timber flooring- Belrose Store

The lady at Deco Rug was very helpful and obliging in our selection and Vishtaspa was very pleasant to deal with in the measuring and quotation.
The installer Gerard Donohoe was very prompt and did an excellent job of installation.
Any minor issues were quickly resolved by him and simply.(eg adjusting door height for the beading)
We found him a very pleasant person and someone you were very comfortable to have in your home.
Highly recommended
Neville McKeand

Store Locationbelrose
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Neville, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new timber flooring and the service from the staff in store as well as our installer- we will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Have a lovely day!

Quality rug at great price

I needed a new rug for our recently enclosed single garage. I was looking for a rug of minimum size 150 x 200. I found a great range of rugs available at Deco Rug Capalaba. Staff were able to assist us to find the perfect rug in a "not too busy" design (I wanted something that had a pattern to hide any stains etc, but at the same time didn't want an overpowering pattern). We found a great rug under $200 so I was thrilled to not have to pay too much to achieve what I wanted. It's been approximately 6 months since I purchased the rug and it is perfect. In fact, I need to go back and buy another of the exact same rug for another area of my house.

Store LocationCapalaba
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nickyall, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you found the perfect rug at a great price! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to our Capalaba team. We look forward to having you in store again. Have a lovely day!