2DecoRug

4.5

Shuxing Jun L.
Shuxing Jun L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Beautiful shutter

I am indeed happy for my decision of ordering plantation shutter from DecoRug. After a few calls, a few home visits and paying a competitive price, I am very much satisfied with my new shutter installed by Hal, which has transformed the room beautifully. Show details
Dan
Dan

Great experience

From start to finish, very communicative. Product arrived and installed on time. Sales and installer very knowledgeable and helpful Show details
haiweichen
haiweichen

Shutter installation

The service I received from Ersin met my expectations. Everything was done with precision and care. I also appreciated how Ersin explained for me, making sure I was informed and comfortable throughout.

I highly recommend Ersin to anyone looking for installation service. Show details

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Physical store

Very helpful, great price!

Dayle in the Northlakes store was extremely helpful. I was shopping for rugs and had no clue. He had a lot of knowledge, hunted down the rug I choose and helped me load it in the car! Very happy with the service and price was great. Show reply
Fraser
FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Misleading and deceptive quotes

DecoRug is dishonest and provide wildly inaccurate quotes that don’t include full scope of works. Incredibly deceptive and misleading sales practices. Show details
Kaylee
KayleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Ending

After having some difficulty with my original floors, Decor Rug Fortitude was able to have it professionally sorted. A big thank you to Peter would did a wonderful job in laying the new floors and also a big thank you to Ruth from the Warehouse for your kind assistance. All in all a happy ending. Show details ·  1
Helen O.
Helen O.

Happy customer

We had shutters installed. Very helpful and good communication
Would recommend Show reply
Rezvan R.
Rezvan R.

Pleasant experience

I recently had my house fitted with transition shades and window shutters which I am very pleased with. From start to finish the team at DecoRug was very helpful and professional. Hal’s workmanship was second to none and was great to work with. I highly recommend this business Show reply
Leanne C
Leanne CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical store

LOVE my new plantation shutters and transition blinds!!

LOVE my new plantation shutters and transition blinds. Chelsea was great to deal with in store and when she came to the house to complete colour selection, always friendly and knowledgeable, and Hal went out of his way to take the time to explain exactly how the shutters would look when installed in my windows when he came to do the re-check and measure (as one size doesn't fit all, so different options are available depending on your window type) and to fit them with care once they'd arrived .... highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Ingrid
Ingrid

Happy customer

We had our plantation shutters installed today and I couldn’t be happier, they fit perfectly and look great.
Hall did an excellent job with the installation and his courteous and professional manner was much appreciated .
I would recommend Decorug and the team at Nunawading without hesitation-thank you so much. Show reply
Enzo
Enzo

High quality, perfect installation

We had our shutter purchased and installed by DecoRug Nunawading. It was an easy experience and the installation was just perfect by Hal. He did such an accurate measurement and nicely fitted all shutters. The shutters are quite sturdy and good looking. Highly recommended . Show reply
Fiona M.
Fiona M.

Fantastic ❤️

I am very pleased with the service and friendly staff at the Penrith Homemaker centre, Thankyou Wayne for your fantastic service, we love ❤️ our beautiful New Zealand wool rug what a wonderful texture and a beautiful addition to our living room. Best regards from a Happy customer!! Show details ·  1
Mahshid F.
Mahshid F.
  Physical store

Good material, disappointing communication, lead time double the estimated time

Ordered Verishades from DecoRug, Nunawading. Very good quality shutters. Unfortunately they took a few months (4 months) before being ready to install, something to do with the material being stuck on a ship for a while. No genuine apologies. However, We are very happy with them now that they have been installed ... by Hal, who was on time, efficient, friendly and very helpful. Show details ·  1
Eddy C.
Eddy C.

Fantastic product

I’d like to thank DecoRug in Hopers Crossing and Hal, our Installer for all their help. Hal’s knowledge and guidance on our measure and quote is exactly what we wanted and has set the house nicely. Anmol at DeciRug we also like to that for his understanding and customer service. They really looked after us through out the whole process. I have Referred this company to 4 close friends who have and are getting their blinds done through this company. Thanks again Show details ·  1
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Veri Shades - DecoRug South Morang

DecoRug - South Morang
Absolutely ecstatic about our new Veri Shades! They look amazing and really freshen up our home.
The quality is second to none, and you can feel and see the elegance in this product.
Our sales person, Nicole, was very helpful when we were in store. Nafi, our quoted and measurer, was very informative with the product. And our installer, Hal, was so quick, efficient and helped with all of our questions, and was very knowledgeable of the product.
Highly recommend Veri Shades for any home. Show details ·  1

Hayley H. · DecoRug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

Mr Angry
Mr Angry
Mal
Mal · DecoRug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

DecoRug   DM

Hi Mal Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay
Cecelia Clay · DecoRug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

DecoRug   DM

Hi Cecelia Not sure which discount code this is exactly.

Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team

Compare all DecoRug listings
CategoryPhysical Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $99
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and VenetianAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and Venetian
Custom Sizing YesYes