Listing monitored by DecoRug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (195)

Christine Galea
Christine GaleaSydney, NSW

HR Timber & Flooring

We had our Hybrid flooring installed by Ryan and his team at HR Timber & Flooring and are very very happy. Finished of our renovations perfectly. Highly recommend.

Thankyou Ryan for the fantastic service.

Anne-Maree
Anne-MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE! Carpet installed so badly that seams have frayed, Too many issues!!!! Be cautious!!!

• +3Thumbnail
John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

Good quality, great service

We bought Hadron hybrid flooring which looks fabulous. The Decorug installer, Gerard, was courteous, friendly and paid meticulous attention to detail without rushing his time. We would recommend anyone who buys flooring from Decorug to ask for Gerard to install it. He’s one of the best trades persons we’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Gail
GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

Spent several hours looking for a new rug for our living area, in the Noarlunga area.
Went to many different stores and found Deco Rugs was by far the most professional, knowledgeable and engaging service. Range of rugs was amazing as well. Highly recommended. Very happy with our purchase.
thanks guys.

Jimbo
Jimbo

Excellent Shutters and Service

I was looking for Rugs and came across Shutters in Deco Rug Marsden Park. The person in the store was very informative about the range of Shutters. Measure and quote was very efficient and at an excellent price. Deco Rug kept me informed about the progress of my order and were happy to store my shutters until my house build was complete.
On the day of installation i was notified at exactly what time the installation was to commence. The installer were excellent, efficient and clean.
I highly recommend this product, service and Deco Rug.

larisa
larisaMelbourne

Hal was amazing!

Had our blinds installed by Hal, he was beyond amazing and did a great job. He provided excellent service and was so helpful, honest and transparent.

Ryan and Adnad were superb

I had Ryan and Adnad install hybrid flooring in my house over four days. Not only were they both the ultimate professionals, they were also extremely polite and kept myself and my wife fully informed about the progress of the job. Their attention to detail is outstanding and I would highly recommend them.

Todd S.
Todd S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No organisation

Couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

Got the wrong dates for installation, having to chase up my carpet install. Finally get a hold of someone to tell me it's I'm wrong and to deal with it.

Installation guy calls up and said he slept in and will be 3 hours late.

Don't buy from here if you want any correspondence or something to be done ontime

Chasandra
Chasandra Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service & outstanding collection of rugs available in store to view

Loveena N.
Loveena N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Deco Rug Auburn: Great Customer Service and Selection of Rugs

Akmal and Hassan were absolutely fantastic. Their range of rugs are great and their customer service is excellent. Their prices are reasonable and they helped me pick out cushions with my chosen rug. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks!

Deborah
DeborahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Floating floor installation

Had my new floating floor installed by Gerard today and cannot fault his professionalism and expertise in installing my amazing new floor. Massive thank you Gerard !!!!

Tersia A.
Tersia A.Sydney, NSW

Thorough and neat installation

I want to thank deco rug for sending such a good installer to install my hybrid flooring. My floors were meant to be laid on Thursday, however the original installer did not turn up.
Deco Rug sent another installer on the Friday. Adnan turned up on time, was polite, was thorough, his work is neat, precise and he always cleaned up after himself.
I cannot recommend Adnan enough.

After doing renovations to the downstairs area of my property, it has not always been easy dealing with contractors but I can only say Adnan was a true professional. He was able to discuss the job with me to keep me in the loop of what he was doing.
My floors look great. So happy
Thanks again Adnan for your great work.

Alexey G.
Alexey G.

Adnan did an exceptional job! 10 out of 10!
Adnan fixed issue with my flooring in 5 min, so I am not affraid about open house (I am selling my house)!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor aftersales customer service..lie

Do not purchase from Decorug. Purchased carpet April 2020, store service was amazing. Installed in October 2020 due to COVID, bad workmanship and carpet had faults. Trimmings were liquid nailed down and not suitable for our carpet and flooring. Sent photos, acknowledged it would be fixed. Decorug sent an installer out to view job and agreed bad workmanship and wrong trimmings were advised by Manager who came out to our house.
It is now May 2021 and no one has replied to our calls, emails. Have been in touch with head office to be told, if you want to have your carpets reinstalled we can book this in for tomorrow...Really it has taken me to track down what is happening to be told that you can book in... lies, lies

Very happy with our installation by Gerard
Our floor from Decorug was installed by Gerard. Gerard is a very polite and pleasant and hard working guy. He was always tidy and careful to ensure my elderly parents could navigate around the worksite. He even worked late the first night so the hall from the bedroom to the bathroom was completed and safe. I am very happy to highly recommend Gerard.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Read more reviews - page 2

Hayley H.asked
DecoRug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal
Malasked
DecoRug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay
Cecelia Clayasked
DecoRug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team

Get an answer from our members and DecoRug representatives

Compare both DecoRug
CategoryOnline Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor ShopsPhysical Shops, Blind & Shutter Shops and Home Decor Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $99.00
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and VenetianAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Shutters and Venetian
Custom Sizing YesYes