Bren A

Bren ASydney, NSW

Perfect job,

Brie was amazing came out measure up, was helpful from beginning to end answered all our questions. Communication from head office was great. Korosh and his team did a fantastic job of laying our floor. We are very happy

Geoff Green

Geoff GreenSydney, NSW

Plantation Shutters

Decorug Belrose
Store presentation was excellent
Staff were exemplary . The company was excellent in allways .
Quality of communication and follow up was the best we have ever experinced.
The shutters were competitively priced of excellent quality and installed on time .
Regards
Geof and Sue Green 06/12/2019.

Store LocationDECORUG Belrose

Ally GSydney, NSW

Great customer service, however small mistake cost us hundreds.

Mrs gopalan

Mrs gopalanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Dealing with decorug was a breeze ! Mr Zirk was particularly amazing and he went out of his way to ensure that the fitting and installation all went smoothly. He ensured that all went well. Would totally recommend his services !

Store LocationRhodes
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mrs Gopalan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that all went smoothly. Have a lovely day!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality and Service

The whole experience was very smooth and amazing. I purchased new flooring and window shutters from Auburn store. Sale representative "Akmal" was very knowledagble and helpful. He completely understood what I was after and gave me a very accurate quote accordingly with explaining the whole scope of works. Then he organised a site measure to firm up the quote. The installation was booked exactly on the dates I requested and the installers "Gerard" for flooring and "James" for window shutters did and extraordinary job and went over and above my expectations.
Thanks to Decorug team who made my place look spectacular. I will definitely use them in the future, and recommend them to my friends and family.

Store LocationAuburn
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring and shutters! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Akmal, Gerard and James. Thanks again and have a lovely day!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

Customer Service and Installation of Vinyl Floors

I experienced terrific customer service from Zain at the Caringbah Store in regards to purchasing Vinyl Floor boards. The team went above and beyond to order the particular product that i wanted, and guaranteed that they would make it happen, and it did. Also the communication between Zain and myself was great, always keeping me up to date with the progress, which is key to great service.
Yasin my installer, Was wonderful. He is a very efficient worker and got the job done very well.
Very pleased with my overall experience with Decorug, My floors look amazing, and i would recommend them to my family and friends.
Thankyou!

Store LocationDeco Rug Taren Point
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Zain and Yasin. Thanks again and have a lovely day!

Ding T.

Ding T.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied with he services.

Dealt with Sassan from DecoRug Auburn and he was the best salesperson we dealt with for blind, carpet. and timber floor. He is porfaessionally, friendly, knowledgeable and very patient to explain and solve our problems, provide a good service to us. Installation teams he arranged was very good as well. We was very happy with the result.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ding, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the service from our team- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sassan. Have a lovely day!

The service was wonderful

Angela at Decorug Prospect went above and beyond her call of duty to make our shopping experience wonderful, we took ages to agree and she was so helpful and patient .

Store LocationDecorug Prospect NSW
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with the service. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Angela. Have a lovely day!

Great sales sevice and installers

Dealt with Steve from DecoRug Alexandria and he was by far the best salesperson we dealt with for new carpets. He came in after hours (8pm) to measure and arranged for the installation to be completed within 2 days! The installers we're excellent, they made quick work of the old carpet and the new carpet was put in perfectly.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet- we ill be sure to pass your feedback on to Steve and the installers. Have a lovely day!

Kaye White

Kaye WhiteSydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring installation

After receiving excellent service from Zain at the Caringbah store it was time for installation.
Yasin installed the flooring and has done an excellent job. His attention to detail is outstanding. He explained how the job would progress and always happy to answer any questions I had.
I couldnt be happier with the result.

Store LocationCaringbah
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Kaye, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Zain and Yasin. Have a lovely day!

Pete S

Pete SSydney, NSW

Excellent Job from Decorug installers.

We just had new carpet installed on the downstairs level of our home. The carpet is wonderful quality and is beautiful to walk on because it is so soft. The service from Decorug was very good throughout the process but the work by the two installers Omer and Cihan was exceptionally good. They were friendly , polite and worked very hard throughout the day. Nothing was too much trouble for them to do and anything I asked them they were happy to help. Thanks gents.

Store LocationCaringbah
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Pete, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto the installers. Have a lovely day!

We choose the laminated floating floor to replace our carpets in our apartments and they are beautiful once all is installed. The installer - Yasin has done a great job and great finishing. Love the colour and material.

Store LocationAuburn decorug
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Stev, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yasin. Have a lovely day!

Ernest C.

Ernest C.Sydney, NSW

New Floor, No Regrets!

Mark and his team were, great. Very professional and happy to explain everything, very patient too. The installer Gerard did a great job, a very fine finish. Happily recommend them.

Store LocationAlexandria Homemaker Centre
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ernest, thanks for the taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring and the installer- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Excellent service

Excellent service akmir was very attentive and very professional and the carpet they laid was of great quality the carpet layers were very quick and also were very professional at all times

Store LocationAuburn
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Akmir, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it on to the team. Have a lovely day!

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Flooring installation

Gerard installed the first area of 3 areas for us this week. Attending to detail and making sure the job he was met with what we had requested. He has done an excellent job so far and we will be requesting Gerard complete the rest of this job. Well done Gerard.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Debbie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Jayb

Jayb

Fantastic customer service!

We visited the Prospect store for some rugs. The service we received from Angela was fantastic! Even when we needed to exchange a rug she was so helpful and ensured we were 100% happy with our choice. Would recommend her!!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Jayb, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you love your new rug- we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Angela. Have a lovely day!

Love my new carpet

Steven from Prospect Deco Rug provided great service. Was very helpful from the beginning and followed through with great service till the end. Would highly recommend to anyone who requires carpet

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Denise, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your carpet- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Prospect team. Have a lovely day!

Kat

Kat

Perfect outcome

Yasin was absolutely brilliant! Extremely efficient and professional, he went above and beyond during the whole floor installation process. I appreciate the time he took to also explain how things are done, he knows exactly what he is doing. We love our floors.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Kat, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yasin. Have a lovely day!

Kathie

KathieSydney, NSW

Cellular blinds

I purchased cellular top down bottom up blinds from the Auburn store. As with all all my other purchases there, Sassan was very helpful and thorough with the quoting process.
Also very happy with the measurement and installation process from Eric which was very precise. I got a wonderful product and it looks amazing.

Store LocationDecorug Auburn
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Kathie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new blinds, they look fantastic! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sassan and Eric. Have a lovely day!

I am very happy with Decorug Prospect - Alex in particular but also his team were very patient with me and answered all my questions with relevance and expertise. Alex was professional, honest and knowledgeable, the process was smooth and transparent. Omer Yaman our installer did an awesome job, he was professional, courteous, patient and hard working
Our project ran to schedule and Alex,Omer and his team were a big part of this
I highly recommend Deco rug Prospect and their HQ team. Excellent value for money

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Layla, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with the products and service- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Have a lovely day!