• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (81)

Levent dinc

Levent dincSydney, NSW

We are extremely please with decorug flooring. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Sydney boys was amazing to work with , professional and respectful. Your installation team was top notch. We love our new laminated floors.

Store LocationDecorug

tan

tanSydney, NSW

Yasin is the best

We had Yasin lay our floor board for us nothing was to much trouble he made sure we where happy with everything before he left us ...

Installation of floating floor

Gerard was excellent with installing the product and was able to solve any problems that came up throughout the job. He has a thorough knowledge of the product and left the job clean.

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Uplifting and beautiful to walk on my new laminate timber-look flooring.

My instal was the best part - to see Gerard progress with his attention to detail and experience to ensure the floor was laid absolutely perfect was great . He was most obliging and informative when I asked several questions about my new floor which alleviated any qualms I had about the whole project. I would certainly recommend Gerard to instal your laminate wood floors - very happy-looks and feels fabulous!

Helpful for the most part

I was asking for a professional or installer to be sent out to do final measurements because many floor was not level or flat. The store only sent a consultant to measure. I wasted money trying to level the floor. When the install date arrived was told it needed to be done again. Could have been avoided if the right person was send out first. Installer Yasin was great and very helpful and I’m very happy with the results he accomplished

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I have dealt with John and the team at The Grove three times over the past few years and on each separate occasion they have been very professional and friendly. The carpet installers did a professional job that I cannot see the joins. Highly recommend John and his team.

Store LocationLiverpool
Rebecca L

Rebecca LSydney Surrounds, NSW

On time, polite, effecient. Performed a fabulous job.

Ian and salam arrived at 9am as scheduled. They were very efficient and very polite and friendly and i would thoroughly recommend them to anyone for future work. Great job guys.

Jennifer K.

Jennifer K.Illawarra, NSW

Professional floor layer

Gerard laid our floor with professionalism and respect for our house, nothing was a bother to him (the dog) he made sure all the floors were level and that the panels were precisely where they should be (no short cuts for him) he always told us when he would be coming and notified us if he was running late. It took him 3 days to lay our 66 square metres, His craftsmanship was second to none. The floor looks unreal and we would recommend him as a very professional layer who takes pride in his work.

Ran like clockwork.

Ian and Salam came and carpeted my house and wow! What a difference it makes! The guys toiled away and really went above and beyond to do a superb job! My husband amd I are pleased with tbe results.

Yasin Saves the day!

Bryson at Kotara was super helpful and had a great sales pitch.
Unfortunately the first installers that were sent out were unskilled, unprofessional and encouraging floor preparation that was never needed.
However, we were appointed an excellent saviour, being Yasin. Very professional, highly skilled & got the job done with no fuss.
If you have the opportunity to request an installer around the Newcastle/Sydney area, Yasin comes highly recommended.

Store LocationKotara
One_and_only_me

One_and_only_meQueensland

Still Amazing

Thanks John and the team at Helensvale, you guys are amazing each time I come in. You guys offer honest advice, which makes purchasing from you so much easier. Thanks you and will see you guys again in the near future.

Store LocationHelensvale
DomK

DomKNSW, 2113

Super efficient

Ian and Salam were fast and friendly, the work was great and they wers also super tidy. I would highly recommend them. Much appreciated guys thanks and all the best

You done a good job.

Thanks Ian and Salam for coming and carpeting my house. You helped me alot and i was very happy with you guys helping remove the smelly old dirty carpet from my yard and doing help around the house good jobs guys. Thanks so much ian and salam.

Carolyn P.

Carolyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute shambles and still not finished after 3 weeks

Never deal with this company. I have never experienced such unprofessional time wasters. My carpet was “discontinued” then the second choice was “faulty”...
What a lot of nonsense. Then when it was finally installed they didn’t order enough.
Still waiting.
Absolutely disgraceful

Store LocationMornington Vic
Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Great service!

Ange was fantastic in store and gave my wife and I helpful advice.Jerard installed our floating floorboards and was very friendly and did a professional job.It all went very smoothly.Thank you.

Store LocationProspect

Artur D.

Artur D.Sydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly

Very professional and helpful staff in the store. We found the perfect carpet for a competitive price with a minimal waste. Carpet installers did an amazing job and were super friendly. Thank you Deco Rug Auburn

Store LocationAuburn
Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ian and salam arrived early
Very professional in their work and vacuuming all carpets was a bonus. We are very pleased with the end result and quality of their workmanship
Definitely recommend

Store LocationMarsden Park

Fantastic

Ian and salam were punctual, professional and extremely friendly. I was impressed by the quality of their work and the competencey they excercised while carrying out their duties. Excellent job guys.

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service all round.

I had been looking for carpet for over 6 months. Went into decor rugs Kotara and met Bryson. Bryson is a real asset to the company. He is passionate with a capitol P. We took a few samples home and within a week decided on the Signature range Cashmere. Bryson got Jason and Chris from Sydney to lay the carpet. It was a tricky room and he wanted the best. Jason and Chris were polite, professional and did an excellent job. Nothing was any trouble for them. We are very happy with the quality of the carpet and the laying. Thank you

Store LocationKotara

Hayley H.asked

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco Rug
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco Rug
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team