• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (120)

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Great job

The installer Ryan was conscientious and methodical in completing the job. He kept in touch to make sure everything was perfect. He cleaned up afterwards. Can’t expect any better service. Great job. Highly recommended

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Nurgul E.

Nurgul E.Sydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring!

Store LocationAlexandria
Sidney

SidneySydney, NSW

We went to Deco Rug last weekend to look for the rug for my parents’ new granny flat. My parents did have different views on the patten of rugs so we had to drive back to exchange for a different pattern. Alex and Angela looked after me. They are professional and very patient with us until we found the rug which pleased everyone. It is my second time shopping there and certainly I will go back again for my next one

Store LocationProspect NSW

Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great ranges of carpet and quality service

We had new carpet in our house from Decorug Prospect. Through out the process from selecting new carpet to installation Alex has been amazing and accommodating. We would highly recommend Decorug Prospect.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

So happy with my flooring!

Yasin and his partner did an outstanding job laying hybrid flooring in my home. Their professionalism and attention to detail was second to none. Yasin was very knowledgeable about the product. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

Floor Laying

Many thanks to Yasin and his partner for the outstanding job they did laying the floor at my hair salon. They arrived at the exact time they said they would on both days and their customer service and attention to detail was second to none. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

DecoRug Penrith Fantastic Customer Service

We recently placed an order for plantation shutters, new carpet and a rug. After shopping around at various outlets we returned to Deco Rug and worked through our needs and budget with our sales consultant Wayne. We found that his quality service, perseverance and dedication made our experience much more positive. He was helpful and determined, he provided a competitive price. Our final decision to proceed with our order was largely based on how well Wayne represented the company and worked with us to ensure that we were happy with our purchase. Excellent service and communication. We now hope that this flows through to the final installation. Thank you

Store LocationPenrith
RegL

RegLSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters supply and installed.

I couldn't be any happier with the quality and installation of our Plantation shutters through decorug. Great work at the Team from Marsden Park. Special mentions to Jackie for her great advice and Adam for the installation.

Cheers
Ritesh

Store LocationMarsden Park
Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Floor laying

A big thanks to Yasin he and his partner where terrific. Very helpful and did a great job. The asked loots of questions about what we wanted and explained what would look best. Looks great boys. Thanks
Mark

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Store LocationAlexandria
Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m very happy with my rug it’s beautiful very good price and very good quality.

We purchased in Helensvale shop the employees was very helpful and friendly. Good quality for good price. Nice and thick, got good texture.
I’m extremely happy with the rugs I went back and we bought and other one as well.

Store LocationHelensvale 4216
Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience.

The best customer service experience I have had. Not only did Alex from the team sell me a carpet he understood what I wanted and delivered. I definitely will recommend others to you.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

I have recently ordered verishades through Decorug. Customer support from head office has been poor. I requested a summary of my order after the check measurement via email, as i had made a couple of changes following the initial consultation. I never received the email. My simple requests have been ignored and the representative seems to have no understanding of the product. This has made the whole process stressful.

Store LocationBelrose
Ange.

Ange.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hybrid Flooring is stunning

Hybrid flooring purchased from Tuggerah Decorug store. Great service from the beginning.
Installer Gerard was fantastic and put it the hard work to ensure the old and new floor were level and perfect for inatalling. Highly recommend Deco rug and installer for any job.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Awesome service, awesome results!

Was served by Alex at the Prospect DecoRug store. Excellent & warm service since we walked in. He made helpful suggestions when we were hesitant & helped us pick out the perfect rug. Nothing was a hassle for him, he layed out a few rugs for us to see which I appreciated. He even carried my rug to the boot of my car. Would recommend!

Store LocationProspect, NSW

Rami b

Rami bSydney, NSW

Perfect rug perfect service

Went into Decorug at prospect and the service he provided was above and beyond. He took his time and nothing was a trouble for him. He helped choose a rug that matched perfectly in our bedroom

Excellent hybrid flooring installation

Ordered hybrid flooring from Auburn Decorug, with installation done by Sri and his team. The job was done very well and I am very happy with the results. Would recommend!

Hybrid flooring, supply and install

Hybrid flooring From Taren Point store. Installed by Ryan and his team at Gymea Bay. Very happy with the product and quality of work. I would highly recommend. They did a great job and cleaned up before they left.

Store LocationTaren Point
Trang

TrangNew South Wales

Hybrid flooring

New Hybrid flooring in my nail salon looks terrific, installers did a very professional job.Sri and his team were fantastic, I would recommend this to anyone who wants this type of flooring

Bianca Milano

Bianca MilanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy! Thanks Howard at Skygate.

Store LocationSkygate, Brisbane

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team