Love my rugs !!!

Can’t say enough about the wonderful service providered from Decorugs Capalaba qld. Troy and Janine were very helpful . It was so nice to get proper service and advice. They were so patient and friendly. Would highly recommend this particular store. Thanks for all your help. John & Lyn

Hi Linda, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! So glad to hear that you were happy with the service from our Capalaba store - we will be sure to pass the feedback on to the team. Have a lovely day!

Great service and assistance!

Gerard from Decorug Alexandria did a fantastic job with our hardwood flooring with additional ongoing service and support.

We're very pleased with the final product and would recommend based on our experience.

John

Hi John, so glad to hear that you are happy with your new floors! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Alexandria team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

In Love with My Shutters

We are so pleased with our shutters, personally Roza at Aspley DecoRug was wonderful, customer service was 5 star rating, came to measure before Frank came to install our shutters. Frank installed all our shutters by himself and was so professional. Cleaned up everything before he left. Did an absolute wonderful install. They look amazing, Thank you!

Hi Anneka, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your new shutters. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Roza and our installer team. Have a lovely day!

Redid a bad workmanship

Yassin was fantastic. Did a fantastic job . Very professional.did not leave till he was satisfied he had done a professional job of fixing someone else’s bad job. Could highly recommend him

Hi Jenny, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yassin. Have a lovely day!

Best customer service from John and staff decorug Liverpool

I purchased carpet, Timber flooring and rugs from John at decorug liverpool and I was so pleased with the service I received. (You can’t find that service any more) John listened carefully to all my wants and needs then helped me with all my concerns.

The sales process was very professional and helpful and the quality of all products was true to my expectations (so happy with everything)

Installers what can I say they arrived on time and completed all as l was promised ( I highly recommend decorug liverpool for all your carpet, Flooring and rugs needs )

Next week I will be quoted for shutters for my two large windows and I am sure I will be also happy with them too.

Best customer service that I haven’t had before

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your new timber flooring and rugs. We will be sure to pass on this great feedback to John and our team of installers. Looking forward to also doing your shutters. Have a lovely day!

love my floor

Thank you firstly to Sassan who was so helpful and willing to please us also the team who installed our new laminated flooring Saree and VJ were fabulous they did a great job and nothing was too much trouble the carpet also looks terrific now cant wait to see my plantation shutters up to finish the new look
All from Deco Rug

Hi Jean, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So happy to hear that you are loving your new floor and the service from our installers- we will be sure to let them know your feedback. Have a lovely day!

AKMAL - STORE WORKER

Please convey these compliment to AKMAL.
I want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service your company provides. We sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business - Akmal was amazing.... I have recommended your company to others because of our satisfaction with your service. We look forward to doing business again, as im sure I will need to purchase another Rug..
Thankyou for your service Akmal.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rug and the service from Akmal, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to him. Have a lovely day!

Ryan is a master of his trade

First Impression was that Ryan was the apprentice. How wrong could I have been.

With a professionalism that you would expect from a 30 year veteren of his trade , Ryan came in and wiped the floor (So to speak) with the way he went about his work. He summed up the job accurately in a few minutes and told me his plan clearly. Then he told me how he was going to approach the job including a tricky levelling that was needed.

I asked his advice on the direction of the lay and he told me both options and what he would do. He also added three expansion joints that weren't quoted on with an explanation on why they were important and that the extra time he took was going to make the job even more secure.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Mike Sea

Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that Ryan was so helpful and went above and beyond with your flooring installation- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to him. Have a lovely day!

Awesome flooring

Bought flooring “beach house oak” for my unit to replace carpets and it was amazing from start to finish! Thanks Marcus & Sevda for all your assistance and going above and beyond!

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear that you are happy with your flooring purchase! We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Marcus & Sevda. Have a lovely day!

Absolutely a waste of time.

The first time I used Decorug is when they installed a large office carpet, leaving a 10cm burn mark on the entire join of the carpet. The carpet layer was out of his depth. 6 weeks later, it was finally replaced.
Recently, I visited the Bankstown store and selected very expensive blinds and shades for the entire house. The sales person was told that the holiday house was in Nowra region and was advised that they cannot measure but happy to quote if I sent a list of items and sizes. I did that and no amount of phones calls to chase up the quote did I succeed. The salesman ,obviously frustrated by the non-support of his management, suggested a number of times to go somewhere else. I noted each time I visited the store, no customers was in there either. Could this be because they get told to go somewhere else too?
Here I am two weeks later and still no quote or a phone call.
Thank you Decorug for wasting two weeks of my time and suggest you stop representing a product that you don't support.

Excellent service

The staff at the store in Auburn Homemakers Centre were very helpful and professional. The carpet was installed quickly and to a high standard. I would recommend them to everyone.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to live a review. So glad to hear that you're happy with your new carpet flooring! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to our Auburn team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

Great job done with carpet laying

We have just had our carpet laid in our new house. The carpet layers did an excellebnt job and it looks great. From the start Marcus of Taren Point did a great job measuring up and organising the laying. We were very happy with the service and the job was done by excellent carpet layers

Hi Barbara, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet! We will be sure to pass on the feedback to Marcus and our installers. Have a lovely day!

Great service, store way too hot.

I went to the decorug store at aspley and i was greated by very plesent staff who helped me with what i was looking for. Unfortunately i wasnt able to make a decision that day. After spending not even 20 minutes in the store i had to get out as there was no air conditioning and it was so hot. For a store full of rugs and not very good air flow youd think there would be some kind of cooling. After spending less then 20 minutes i couldnt think clearley and wasnt able to make a decision. If i couldn't spend 20minutes in there.I hate to think what the staff have to deal with everyday.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that the store was at an uncomfortable temperature for you. We will have to look into it. Have a lovely day!

excellent and professional service and customer care

The service we received from the Prospect Blacktown store was great, Especially Stephen. The installer did a great job and even cleaned up after. Keep up the good work. Will definitely go back.

Hi Dilini, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear that you were happy with the service from both the store and the installer- we'll be sure to pass on the feedback to them. Have a lovely day!

Caringbah Store - excellent service

We had a great experience in this store. All staff incl manager were helpful and knowledgeable. at not time was any pressure put on us - this is the dangerous part of shopping when you feel you have to buy. We were offered the 7 days bring back policy but even left the store to think about our choices. No dramas, still friendly. We came back and bought 2 rugs. Manager delivered 1 on the way home, not the usual service though. therefore all in all absolutely happy! Thanks M for your assistance and speedy service.

Hi Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rug and our 7 day service... We know that it can sometimes be hard to visualise a new rug in your home! We'll be sure to pass this on to our Caringbah team. Have a lovely day!

Great rugs and great service

The staff at the store were very polite and knowledgeable. Really helped me out choosing my floor. The delivery was fast and the guys who installed my floor were also very polite. Every recommendation for Bankstown store and I'm sure the quality of service in other stores is at the same level.

Hi Sophia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you're happy with your new flooring and the customer service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to our installers and the staff at our Bankstown store. Have a lovely day!

Best service ever

Would not hesitate to go back to decorug at prospect. Service is so good. They really care about customers and go above and beyond. Always promise and deliver exactly what’s promised.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear that your purchase and customer service from our Prospect team was good! We'll be sure to pass this on to them. Have a lovely day!

Nail in childs foot

Avoid like the plague!!!
This company is an absolute sham..
My 5 year old cut her foot on protruding nails in the carpet they laid, and didnt finish tacking..

2 carpets installed.. One the wrong size..

Both have nails sticking up on tacks.

Tried to resolve directly with the store and suggested a partial refund, was told no.. They suggested replacing the wrong size carpet, which isn't convenient given that we arranged the timing for the install perfectly and now all our furniture is in the rooms.

And as compensation?
Their offer? Cost price on another carpet..

5 year old
Nail in foot
Lots of screaming and tears.

Now starting legal proceedings.. Not just for the cost paid out for the carpet, but for distress, damages etc etc etc.

Avoid this joke of a company..
Cannot install the right size carpet, unprofessional, nails in children's rooms, and wont make up for their mistakes..

Terrible..

I cant find anywhere to rate them, but I'll be posting this all over every social media platform there is related to this company.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Could you please send me through your order number so that we can look into this for you?

Do not use this company!

Do not do business with this company. My wife and I spent good money to install new wood flooring in our apartment in Brisbane CBD and what transpired was a nightmare. Firstly, the flooring was installed with the wrong glue causing our floors to audibly crack for the better part of a year (installed by Dream Flooring) their contractor in Brisbane. Secondly, the installer damaged our walls, pendants, painting and skirting and both the company and the installer did not pay for the damage until threatened and denied using the wrong glue until we went to the NSW fair trading route to lodge a complaint.

Upon our email to go to NSW fair trading, the Project Manager Mark Xiradis came to our apartment to inspect the install and confirmed by email that the wrong glue was used and that the damage to our apartment would be paid for.

Fast forward to yesterday and we had just been paid for the damages and Mick from Dream Flooring and his team arrived, as well as Mark the Project Manager to oversee the Re-install of our flooring. After a heated discussion in the morning my wife and I left for work and on my way there I received a call for both Mick and Mark. The conversation was about how they may damage other things while installing the new floor and how if we wait for them to make a claim on insurance we would be covered for any additional damages.

The reality was that they are looking for coverage for their botched job. After trying to contact them both today I got a text from Mick asking me to send a letter of demand to him to forward on to his insurance. I called him to ask why I need to do more work he replied it was needed to complete his claim. I asked him what if his claim is denied and he said he would need to check with Mark how to proceed.

This is 2 companies who admitted to poor workmen’s ship, rebooked an install and on the day decided they may have a financial benefit to suit their losses instead of caring about their customers loss.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very to hear that you have had this experience with your flooring installation. Could you please send me through your order number so that we can look into this for you? Thanks.

coordinator not helpful

We bought flooring from your Cranbourne store.The staff were very nice and helpful,especially Max who did our measure and quote.Then we were assigned Sevda our coordinator.We had to change the date by one week because of electrical work in our retirement village but she forgot to change the date until we reminded her.Your forms state that strata living may require permission for this work.We sent in the required forms asking for name and contact of our floor layers.The floor was layed over a week ago and we are still waiting for her to tell us who our layers will be and what time to expect them.She was very hard to contact and never answered emails.No advice was given to us on the care of the floor or it's warranty.The floor layers were excellent,and worked very quickly.yes I would go to this store again

Hi Bob, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our service coordinator. We will be sure to look into this- if you could please send me your order number that would be great. However, we are glad to hear that the installers and the service at store was good. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to them. Thanks.