Adairs

2.4

Liz D.

Liz D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Packaging

Purchased sheet set and doona cover and LOVE the fact that the products were in reusable packaging instead of wrapped in plastic!! Well done Adairs. The reusable bags were same material as the products so my friend will use them for craft.

Store LocationAdairs
Laura G.

Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soiled items sold

If I could give 0 star rating I would....Purchased a $150 flat sheet arrived soiled. Disgusting. At this price I would think this company has better quality control. This sheet I received looks used, with a make-up stain and packed back in the packaging and resold. Beware buyers.

Gianni D.

Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vintage Washed Linen: Expensive Disappointment

Store LocationPreston Northland and Bundoora UniHill

Stain on wooden bedhead

My daughter recently purchased a fabric bed head with a light wooden frame. Upon opening the box, we noticed a dark coloured stain on the wood (it was right in the centre of the top frame). This stood out terribly, so we quickly rang customer service hoping they would replace it, instead we were told there was nothing they can do! She now has to pile up the cushions high enough to cover this stain so it won’t be seen when entering her room as its such an eye sore!!!! Beware of buying anything wooden from Adairs as they will NOT replace marked items. Very disappointing.

Store LocationBell street, Preston Victoria
Mark R

Mark RSydney, NSW

Love Adairs

We use Adairs linen in all our AirBnb's and absolutely love their style and quality. The 5 star reviews we get from guests show how good this mob is. A lot of people fail to provide a review if they get something good and simply want to damage/express their concern that urges them to offer a bad review. About time we turn the tables and offer more accurate reviews.

Store LocationRhodes
A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could improve their product photos

Purchased some bath mats, decor and pillow cases and they arrived quicker than i expected, given the whole Covid situation. They are great quality except for the faux foliage branches which I had to return.
They should really improve the quality of photos however as most of the stuff I got, although they were of satisfactory quality, were not exactly as portrayed in the website. The issue was not in the colour being different on my screen either but how it’s too difficult to see the details and textures of their items so most of the time it looked different when they arrived. Overall, satisfied with Adairs’ service and would purchase linen here again.

Amanda

AmandaThe Mallee, VIC

Delivery 13wks+

Store LocationOnline- Mildura
Adele N.

Adele N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

I brought a new set is sheets and a quilt cover. The lady in the store was lovely and very helpful. She gave a lot of different options and ideas on how to dress my bed.

LMB

LMBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waiting now for 24 days for one chair coming from Melbourne to Adelaide

Ordered a chair on June 29, today is 22 July (24 days) has still not been delivered. Item was coming from interstate. Order tracked showing the item arrived in Adelaide one week ago, still not delivered and no one at Adairs seems to be able to tell me when this item will be delivered. Excuse was they use a third party shipping company. I suggested perhaps they may wish to review this service. It has been more than 24 hours since Adairs put a call into them (after escalating my query) and their "third party" has not responded to Adairs calls either. Not sure when I will get the chair...beware.

Frag92

Frag92Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service

I've been a frequent customer with Adairs for a while, but things have improved a lot over the last year or so, and I think they deserve a good review.

Linen lovers linen sheets only last 20 months and deteriorate

Purchased 2 x king linen lovers full sheet sets at full price 20 months ago. Only gentle Maxine wash on cold, only ever has been air dried in shade. They have deteriorated so much it is frayed and holes all throughout. Very bad quality for $400 + sheet sets each

Store LocationWollongong
Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new towels

I ordered and received a complete towel set Home Republic 'Chester' Navy & White. I washed them before use, They are beautiful and soft. They look black in my grey & white bathroom which suits me just fine. Lovem

Store LocationAdairs online
anon

anon

Beware Home Republic Towels

Despite several washes, my navy (weren't really a faded navy when they arrived) towels are not absorbent and are pilling everywhere. I am throwing them out. What a waste of money.

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money!

Last year was the first winter since my partner and I moved to Melbourne so we were unsure which quilt and perhaps other stuff to buy to survive the freezing nights. Staff at Adairs Forest Hill SC was absolutely knowledgeable and patiently answered each and every question of ours. The products we bought were just as great as we expected! Wonderful experience indeed! Then we found that once become a member, there is no minimum purchase for free delivery via Adairs online stores. It's perfect when buying a little something every now and then. Normally it takes approx 3-4 days for the deliveries to arrive. No dramas at all.

Store LocationForest Hill, VIC
Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adairs - Furniture

I have ordered the Fraser Oak Console and it took 10 days to ship from when the online order was placed. Im seriously impressed with the quality and the ease of assembly. I have also bought some bar stools and they are beautiful and compliment the area really well. In a nutshell great price point furniture that enhance any space.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever!

A huge thank you to Goldshan at Adairs Artarmon. I needed new bedding for my grand daughter & I was uncertain of the direction to take. I didn't want fairies or sophisticated so what to do? She understood my brief instantly & in a matter of minutes had co ordinated the perfect colours & textures that I was hoping to achieve. So skilled & impressive. Goldshan you're the best!

Store LocationArtarmon NSW
Fran

FranVictoria

Atrocious customer service

You have no regard for sick or disabled people and you contradict your own policies I am very upset and you discriminate against people like this and offer no help

Store Locationvic
Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Theft

I am an Adairs member who purchased a bed head. I went in and did a cash payment back in March and rely always on the system to have my proof of purchase. Months later no bed and they don’t care. This is a case of theft as you cannot leave me without my item to be delivered. They suck and I will never buy anything from them again.

Store LocationArtarmon

Slow, awful, lazy customer service.

Two months ago I purchased a cane papasan chair from Adair’s online, and have been having to chase it up constantly after hearing NOTHING from them after an entire month. Two calls and countless emails (requesting help or just simply a tracking #) later and I have got nothing!! No tracking number, no contact from the courier (unitrans) and NO SOFA! I am so so disappointed. This is a $699 purchase and I was hoping to receive it before the birth of my baby, but it looks like I’ll be sitting on the floor :(

Store LocationONLINE

Very expensive

Went to check out the store remodel and saw a pack of 2 pillow cases and at checkout it came up at $70!! (No price at the shelf). They double checked and confirmed the crazy price. I left the goods at the counter and went somewhere else. It is a lovely store but the prices just seem to have increased greatly. Very disappointed.

Store LocationQld

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.