Adairs

Adairs

MJW

MJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adairs doesn't display all customer reviews

Generally Adairs has good products however sometimes thing's arrive dirty and foul smelling. I'm not sure if this is to do with warehouse storage or poor shipping container storage or both but it has happened twice. The products were "natural". The first one a wool rug and the second cane baskets (both were expensive). They were putrid as if decaying in moisture. I provided feedback as per their request. Only my positive feedback was displayed. I think it's important for customers who are reading their reviews to know that the reviews displayed in their website are selective. Transparency would be in the better interest of their customers.

Jane H.

Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adairs have been a favourite store of mine always!

• +6
bavlova

bavlovaPerth, WA

I've got better things to do than sit on hold for an hour!!

Currently sitting on hold to speak to customer service - 57 minutes 50 seconds!!! I had already rung and they were meant to call me back, but obviously I would have been on hold for over 2 hours if I'd stayed on that call, as they haven't rung me!!! I just want to know where my order is? I emailed 4 days ago, no response....now trying to talk to a person!!! I have always bought from Adairs - I used to love them, but very disappointed with their online customer service. They will lose a lot of customers once (if) their stores reopen :(

Great products reasonable prices

Much better quality and than target or Kmart !!!!!
They might be cheaper but fabrics are thinner and the sizes of doona covers , fitted sheets can be ill fitting. You won’t have those problems with Adairs.

Store LocationFortitude Valley / online store

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

Annie B.

Annie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

VERY slow delivery.

I bought a bedhead from their website as you can't do so in store.
Got notification item is ready for delivery 1 week ago. No one has contacted me to organize delivery. Called customer service 6 times. Got disconnected each time. Sent an email. No reply. Called customer service again. Girl was lovely and polite, bit said it could be 28 business days before they will organize delivery even though iys sittinh there in a warehouse 20 mins from me. Ridiculous.

Store LocationWebsite

Fresh by Home Republic 300 tc

These are the WORST sheets I have ever purchased.
It's like sleeping between 2 sheets of A4 paper.
They are extremely noisy when moving, washed about 6 times now and they still crease like crazy.
Don't buy these, much better value elsewhere!!!

Store LocationAdairs DFO Cheltenham
Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

I love shopping here, prices are great, specials even better and staff friendly and very helpful! Bought a number of products for home use and for presents. My go to shop!

Store LocationMaroochydore
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Store LocationRobina Town centre

janet

janetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not good customer service

i bought doona cover from epping adairs ,had my reciept, change of mind they would not let me change or refund because it was 67 days, product unopened.i was a member, never again. think twice about purchasing from this store.janet

Store Locationepping plaza

Very disappointed with adairs attitude

Postwoman

PostwomanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Delivery Times & Customer Service

Nasty sales assistant

Having just visited balgowlah I was repremanded by your sales assistant for having not given notice to come and pick up a purchase which I had paid for in full at your waringah mall store. Rude manner

Store LocationBalgowlah

technology.shopperSydney

Can you trust a company that begins a customer relationship by trying to trick you into the store?

I thought retail had moved past the questionable ethics of displaying discounts in stores that weren't real, but no. You walk into this store and there are signs everywhere saying "25% off this" or "25% off that". It is not until you are at the checkout with items, that you find out you actually have to join a paid for club. I won't ever be coming back, you've lost a customer.

technology.shopper

I should add, I feel sorry for your staff. No doubt they must get sick of breaking this news to customers and dealing with the frustration. So not only are you bad to your customers, but also to your staff.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Do not order anything online!! I had a missing item from my order, rang Adairs about the problem and they said they will check it and send it. Seemed simple enough. 4 phone calls later and promises that they have sorted it and will let me know whats happening by email never happened, one guy even said I'll get a $20 coupon for my inconvenience never got that either!lI still waiting to see if I'll get my delivery. A similiar thing happened to me before i ordered a coffee table and it came with a scratch on it. They offered me a discount which i accepted but never came through. I will never shop online again. The customer service is shocking.

Poor returns service

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Poor online service!!

Ordered a plant & vase online, vase arrived in a few weeks, plant still has not shown up .
I ordered on 1/1/2020 , it's now 30/2/2020,: says free delivery spending over a certain amount, then says $20 postage for larger items right at the end, then tells you me it could take up to 27 days for larger items, fair enough, but my plant has still not arrived after stated days, so I email , inquiring about my plant, I receive an email back saying that it would take another 15 days,
I expressed a ridiculous this was and that I was not happy, no response from anyone.. never again!!

Store LocationAdairs online
Amelia

AmeliaWestern District, VIC

Love my new Doona cover set!!

Bianca at the Warrnambool Adair’s was the most lovely person I have EVER spoke to in customer service! Introduced herself and provided all information and helped a lot. She makes my day every time I go in there!

Store LocationWarrnambool Victoria
Indigo

Indigo

Misleading voucher and rude manager of Kawana waters store.

Misleading information about joining the linen lovers club, got told you will get a $20 voucher, then when I come into the store to spend the voucher, find out you have to spend $50 to use it!!!

I was really upset, as the manager was the one explaining the voucher to us, and she did not mention that you had to spend $50 to get the voucher.

Very fraudulent behaviour coming from the manager of the Kawana waters store.

I will never buy from adairs again.

I would give 0 stars if I could.

Store LocationKawana Waters

Professional service.

Thank you to Catherine at Adairs Loganholme. She was very attentive and helpful when I was choosing pillows and pictures for a multi purpose room yesterday. She listened and took the time to create an array of colours and fabrics that suited my needs and preferences.

Store LocationAdairs Loganholme

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.

Get an answer from our members and Adairs representatives