Adairs

Adairs

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mims

MimsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order online !!

Pam H.

Pam H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT buy anything on line...

The worst customer service possible - waiting since 13/11/19 for an expensive delivery - this delivery got lost.after many emails with Australia post and phone calls to Adairs- they agreed it was lost and would resend it - still waiting for the replacement order... will never purchase anything or get them to send out any further items... could not recommend them to anyone - very disappointing!!

Store LocationOn line
Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service and delivery

Delivery times are excessive and the lack of customer service, tracking, updates is disappointing. When you spend a lot of money people want reassurance its been received and sent professionally. Ive shopped in stores for years spending lots but online is a huge fail on their behalf. There are much better online retailers they could learn from. Still awaiting an item which their third party shows as delivered but apparently thats just delivered to the couriers depot. Confusing and misleading. Lady on the phone was nice but really shouldnt be chasing them up after 3 emails. Dont even bother emailing them.

Poor customer service

Adairs products are quite good.
But the in store service is really poor when you have something
Wrong.
Most of the staff will tell you different things and they really don't
Know how to solve problems .
They are very good at saying they will get someone to ring you
The next day, but of course nobody rings.
Frankston Victoria store is the worse for in store service, they
Are s helpful when you are buying things different story completely
When you have a problem.

Store LocationFrankston and Mornington vic

Bruce

BruceRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor customer service.

After waiting the 27 days, I asked customer service where my rug was. Eventually, I rang their delivery service and they could not locate it. More phone calls to Adairs did not help. They merely prattled on that it would arrive. When they finally believed me , they sent a rug. It arrived without a call and left at reception. I paid $80 for delivery to the door and laying. Adairs could not care. 10 days of ringing daily assured me that it is oxymoronic to add service to customer. Never ever again. Your Tweed staff were equally ineffective and could not care less and just said it was on its way. Fibs and more fibs . It was lost.

Store LocationTweed

Kalpana

KalpanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online service

Ordered 3 items online only received 2 items after a month later. So frustrating. Still waiting on my other item. I rang and emailed them so many times. Still waiting for the reply. They didn't offer me a voucher or anything.

T and K

T and K

Very disappointing experience

Store LocationOnline order

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

I've been shopping at Adairs Burwood for many years and have been very happy with the service. In particular I've been looked after by Antonella on numerous occasions and find her advice is always honest and reliable, not to mention her warm and friendly nature. Thank you the great service.

Store LocationBurwood
Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rug but more size options would be better!

We purchased a great rug from adairs that I had been looking for for a little while and we got it at a great sale price but when i took it home I found it was too big for our space, unfortunately it did not come in a smaller size which was a shame.

Store LocationESSENDON DFO
TBK60

TBK60Sydney

Worst sheets ever

Doesn’t even deserve ONE star! Be warned do not buy the Home Republic linen sheets!!! The are the worst! It's rough to sleep on and it sheds and sheds!!!!! You’re covered in fluff not to mention how much the fine particles of the fluff one’s breathing in overnight! Our mattress top is absolutely covered with the fluff We had to vacuum the stuff off Better quality product can be bought for much less price Extremely disappointed with Adair not a top quality shop if you can stock such inferior quality products!

K Hunter

K HunterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Customer Service - Online Purchase

I have been an Adairs customer for about two years now and ordered many times from them with no hiccoughs at all. I recently purchased my first over-sized item with them through their website and unfortunately their couriers lost my parcel and did not attempt to even contact me. Upon contacting their couriers, it was clear I was not going to get an answer and upon telling the customer service team, they have been checking in with their delivery team and myself daily to provide me a status update. A massive shout out to Bridie on the customer service team for all her help in sorting it out.

Service at Tuggerah Supa Centre

The best adairs store, I love shopping here . Great service, nothing is too difficult, for the staff. They are always very helpful and the stock is displayed well.
Good job ladies !

Store LocationTuggerah Supa Centre

Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

Quilt cover

I’m a Adair shopper for 10 years . Bought a quilt cover this time and not happy with make of buttons which flip open . They wouldn’t return or swap over . Not sure if I’ll be returning .

Store LocationMyaree

Beautiful

Just received the Genoa cream linen cushion and I have to say I'm impressed with it's 'lushness'.
I think the feather fill helps to make it even more appealing - The linen fringing is fabulous.
Get one now before they're gone.

Bondi customer

Bondi customerSydney, NSW

Bad service

I ordered two kids beds , they were delivered , I had paid for assembly , the deliveryman said he would not do the assembly ..I waited three days two men came back, they assembled the beds , left all the boxes on the floor , wouldn’t help me with them , said they don’t take away the packaging, Styrofoam left underneath the beds , it was so messy.. I’ve had very bad service from them plus a lot of their dimensions are inaccurate in the catalogue.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Sascha

SaschaSydney, NSW

Extremely Bad Customer Service

My order was made in mid May after being told it was delivered I followed up with Aust post and no delivery was made. I asked for the items to be resent and I’m still waiting. I have emailed and emailed to no reply and it’s impossible to get through on their phone line - they say they are very busy! Yeah with all the complaints! Still waiting for my order it’s appalling service - I’ve bought a lot from adairs in the past but after this experience never again! Wonder if they will repay me?? How long will that take? I think the business must be going under as its so unacceptable to have any other excuse!

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice sheet

We purchased this lovely Pink Cot Combo Sheet Set for my 2 year old Granddaughter. Her favourite colour is Pink which matches her room. The quality of the sheets is great and am happy with the value. We will continue shop at Adair’s.

Store LocationRobina

sandra

sandraDarwin, NT

Bamboo queen size sheets

Purchased a set of bamboo queen size sheets approximately 5 years ago which shredded and was replaced about 3 years ago and now this set is shredding. And adairs wont replace, would expect longer wear, quality just isnt there these days.

Store LocationCasuarina Northern Territory

Ink

Ink

Poor product description and service

Adam Brown

Adam BrownSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

Ordered a bed 9 weeks ago, was told it will be here in 27 days, Called at 30 days to be advised it was on the way and I will be contacted from the delivery provider soon. No call, so rang the next week, again advised it was on the way, this was repeated every week. At week 9 I demanded some answers, team then advised product was lost, and they no longer sell this product, If I did not continually call them I would be still waiting for my product and it was never going to come. So after waiting near 3 months, I have nothing and have to find another bed. Will never purchase from this company again, their service is a disgrace.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

fred f
fred f

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.

Get an answer from our members and Adairs representatives