2Adairs

Adairs

3.7

1,468 reviews · Statistics

66% · 972468 · 32%
Return Claim MadeYes (180) · No (648)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,468 reviews
Mandy
Mandy2 posts

Excellent customer service

I made an online order which failed but for which I was charged. Michelle S provided me with excellent customer service in getting the matter rectified. She has a lovely manner, listens carefully, follows up promptly and shows great attention to detail. I was very appreciative of her assistance.
Nerida A
Nerida A

Such great personal customer service!

Rebecca in customer service was absolutely fantastic! Helped me sort my linen lovers renewal that had gone into a new account. Fast, efficient, super helpful and so polite.
Hanoon S.
Hanoon S.

great customer service from head office

I received very poor customer assistance/service in the Castle Hill store and was forced to contact customer service, I was fortunate to be able to have Michelle Stephens assist me, totally restored my faith with Adairs, she called Castle Hill store a few times and made sure that the poor service was immediately rectified, she was understanding and was very apologetic, excellent service, she called later to make sure that everything was rectified and that I was happy. I do think that some urgent attention in regards to training needs to be reviewed with some of your staff but hats off to Michelle for doing a fabulous job. Show details
megan y.
megan y.

Product Services

My gift card is expired and asked for extension. Robbie is super helpful and help me to extend the card for another 3 years!!

Thank you so much for your help!! Robbie

Chloe McLaren
Chloe McLaren

Michelle is SUPER helpful

Michelle from customer service was EXTREMELY helpful!

Took action asap and provided quick responses with updates.

Thank you for your help!

Pip
PipVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Customer service feedback

Amy in customer service was beyond amazing, I cannot thank her enough! Show details
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Best customer service for faulty product after a year

I had an issue with a product after almost a year of owning it. I contacted adairs to see whether they would offer any kind of support. I spoke with Michelle & she used a considerable amount of discretion to provide me with an incredibly reasonable solution, far above what they needed to do. I will continue to support adairs. Show details
Lina
LinaWAPerth, WA

Great customer service

Thank you Michelle, customer service for your ongoing assistance, going above and beyond Show details
Courtneyper
Courtneyper2 posts

Excellent customer service

I had an issue with a product which was dealt with within 2 days and a replacement is being sent to me. I really appreciate the excellent customer service and quick response from Paula.
Kristy
Kristy2 posts

Damaged item

An item that was delivered but damaged. Was replaced immediately once we posted the evidence. Great service. Show details
Eliza
ElizaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

best online chat assistant ever

Katelyn was a gem! She found everything I needed! Thank you Katelyn Show details
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Katelyn is very helpful! She tried to solve my problem, and now it's all good!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.NSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Prompt customer service!

Thanks for your prompt response Katelyn..your prompt response and information has been very helpful
Anna T.
Anna T.

Excellent service

Michelle S of Adairs customer service was SO helpful. She helped me get secure an item I had been unable to find and connected me to a store. Friendly, confident and calm in manner, am grateful for Michelle S's help today!
FJ Byers
FJ ByersNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW19 posts

Impressed by Customer Service

I ordered the wrong sheets by mistake. Noticed the following day. Got on the sites' Chat with Customer Service. As the order was not sent yet, in just a few minutes my error was cancelled and refund set in process. Very grateful. Very impressed by the no-fuss response.

humphreyca
humphreyca

When are Adairs going to get with the Recyclability of packaging program. Recently ordered 6 Vases and delivered in 6 boxes within a box. Each box was packed with Polystyrene and every side plastic taped. With the imminent polystyrene ban its time Adairs started educating their supply chain. There are excellent alternatives to polystyrene.

KAG
KAG

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W
Samantha W

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.

Why not just take it into the shop ?!

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor Shops