Adairs

Disappointing and Dissatisfied

benzainey

benzaineyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality manufacturing

Purchased a coffee table, attempted to assemble and found holes drilled in wrong locations, material to be cheap quality and table rocked (uneven leg length). For $200+ dollars I expected a lot more.

• +2Thumbnail
Store LocationOnline

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Atrocious Product Sales System

Store LocationMaroochydore Qld (Homemaker Centre)
Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Adairs Linen Quilt Covers

Two (2.5 or so) years ago I purchased a taupe and a white queen linen quilt cover from Adairs. At the same time I purchased a Sheridan Super King quilt cover. The white queen and the super king have been wash approximately the same amount of times. The Sheridan quilt cover is soft and relaxed whereas the Adairs linen quilt covers are not soft and relaxed but stiff and rather rough to the touch. Why the difference in the quality of the linen? Sadly, I will only purchase Sheridan linen as it appears to be of superior quality.

Store Locationon line
atlasthecat.2013

atlasthecat.2013

Service in Epping Vic is below zero

Store LocationEpping Plaza Victoria
Ana

AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

I am very happy with Fiona at Adairs Maroochydore who helped me today with a lovely smile and great patience. Bought a nice set of sheets. Many thanks Fiona. Will be definitely coming back.

Store LocationSunshine Plaza
Maddie

MaddieHunter Region, NSW

Worlds softest sheets

Feels like sandpaper. King size doesn’t fit on standard king size bed. Only just put on my bed and they have a whole in them already.
Cheap Kmart ones would be better!
Complete waste of money!!

Store LocationOnline
Sick of be ripped off

Sick of be ripped offMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adairs Adelaide

There own home republic brand Bamboo Sheet set. feel nice in the shop But when you wash them they feel like laying on sandpaper & that's with fabric softner. & the pillow cases & sheets are to big. The saleswoman at the store said give them 6 months to shrink. What a rip off

Store LocationMile End. Adelaide

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

I had purchased a quilt cover and some pillowcases online, then I had suddenly remembered that I had a $20-off coupon that was sent to me via email and had totally forgotten to apply it at checkout. This was absolutely my fault but I contacted the online chat service at Adairs. In no way was I expecting the coupon to be applied as I had already paid for and processed the order, but thought it was worth asking. Surprisingly the customer service team very kindly applied the coupon and refunded me the $20 that was supposed to be discounted. I was absolutely amazed! Very happy, thank you Adairs!

Do not buy this couch

Linda Southall

Linda SouthallHunter Region, NSW

Jarvis Green Throw

Thought I'd purchase this throw to match cushions that I recently bought & love
However this throw continually loses tiny bits off fluff that get in your eyes, face & are extremely irritating & made my eyes red & so itchy. The washing instructions state only spot clean ..I just dont know how to get rid of all these tiny bits of fabric. When you shake it the amount of fluff & tiny fibre bits in the air is a hazard - I'm very disappointed in this throw & wished I'd never bought it.

Store LocationADAIRS ONLINE
SBB

SBBNorth Queensland, QLD

Expensive poor quality items

Fair Play

Fair Play

Always Love Adairs - latest purchase - Hendrix Rug Natural

This rug is a lovely product. Lightweight, fresh and modern. Easy on line ordering. Reasonable charge of $40 for door to door to country SA delivery. Item arrived in 12 working days including the day ordered (4th Dec) and the day delivered (21 Dec), much quicker than their estimated time frame and during crazy and busy Dec 2020.
I am always happy with Adairs in store or on line and they are my go to for linen and homewares. Purchased during 30% off sale so even better! Staff are lovely in store and on phone.

Store LocationOn-line purchase via Adairs website
Bronte

Bronte

Extremely slow delivery

Store LocationOnline order

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

Adair’s Port good

Went in to check out some towels at this store. Found what I wanted and received a discount.
The staff were helpful and I had no services issues.
Will try the towels out for performance and report back.

Store LocationPort Macquarie NSW
Christine B

Christine B

Adair’s Doona covers don’t buy them

All Adair’s Bamboo Doona covers with buttons come off and they rip easily on the sides of the doona where you place the actual doona into the cover . One has been replaced but did It again .
Terrible, spent 3 hours sewing buttons on 4 Doona covers. So over it .
Stay away , I’ve been a Adair’s member for quite a while and have spent at least $3000 in there . I finally surrendered and throw it in the bin Moving over to Sheridan now

Store LocationPerth
Greg O'Neill

Greg O'NeillFar North Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Sadly I went to purchase products I've used in the last few months to make the most of the 30% Linen Lovers discount being offered at present on full priced items. Guess what-they are now MORE EXPENSIVE ( with said 30% discount ) then they were 3 months ago. This really is a scam to the consumer. Please take note-you're paying more now with the so called discount than you were before offer.Incredibly disappointed.They have lost my business!!!

Jobkeeper scammers

This company has scammed the Australian tax payer and is using the jobkeeper payment to pay their owners and share holders

Janice-TeamJP RealEstate

Janice-TeamJP RealEstateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaced Dog bed - no questions asked - Amazing Service

Thanks to the amazing team in customer support today (Elise) who within 10 minutes of lodging a report for a faulty dog bed, organised a replacement and I collected in store - NO HASSLE today ! I'm an adders addict and this just tops off the already great service I always receive in all 3 of our Sunshine Coast stores - thanks - loyal customer for life !

Store LocationMaroochydore Homemaker

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.