Christmas Warehouse

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

What Customer Service?

I started my prep back in July. After receiving the wrong lights, I emailed Customer Service several times but to no avail. Finally, I phoned the 'Customer Service' to be told I would be a priority for delivering the correct product at the beginning of October - a big fat zero! - despite insisting I get the promise in writing. It is now end of November and after further chasing have finally received a note from the courier to notify me the order is on its way - still nothing from the Warehouse or Customer Service.

Store LocationOn-line
Christmas W.Christmas Warehouse
Annoyed

Please advise how I can contact you.

Christmas W.Christmas Warehouse

Hi Annoyed, can you please provide your delivery connote or email ticket number?

Sonya W.

Sonya W.Darling Downs, QLD

All I can say is Wow.

I shop at the Brisbane store every time I travel there. All I can say is wow! Not only were the staff extremely helpful and patient, they never got flustered with me (I take a long time to decide). Their products are of a very high quality, I find them very well priced. A very big thank you to the Christmas Wharehouse.
Cheers
Sonya

Store LocationBrisbane, sorry I don't remember the suburd
Gab

GabMelbourne

Interstate delivery is too slow

Ordered Christmas light on Saturday, and checked with the website to see when they would arrive. The website indicated they would be dispatched on Tuesday at the latest after ordering them on the weekend. Sent them an email mid week and also called them to ask when the lights would get here. They never called me back, but sent me an email on Thursday saying the lights were dispatched that day. Now I won't have my lights until halfway through December and that defeats the purpose of buying the lights in the first place. There was no express delivery option at checkout either. I am disappointed. Hopefully the lights will get here in good condition.

Ozsmile

Ozsmile

TERRIBLE, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER THE PHONE

Ordered from overseas

I ordered from NZ as I couldn't find what I wanted here, I have wanted this decoration all year and ordered when I saw it was back in stock. I was worried seeing others reviews, however as it was the only place that stocked it, I had to order. Well it arrived within two weeks which is good for overseas, was packaged well, and item was exactly what I wanted. So can say I am very happy with my experience, and will order again next year

great customer service

Firstly, I think these guys have the best range in the country. Hundreds of products to choose from. Secondly, I ordered like 20 products online to deck out my whole house and every single item arrived as ordered a couple days later. Wow - so hard to find that kind of service these days. I just felt I needed to tell everyone and say thanks!

Really Happy!!!

I reserve judgement...

Dedbny

DedbnyMelbourne

Xmas light display

Its been so long that I have almost forgotten what Ive ordered. Been told they have moved and they have a back order of over 700 orders. They cant confirm exactly when I will get it. I hope they havent gone busto again.

Update. After finally getting the item only 1 of them came. I then had to chase up with sales. They then shipped second order, but it was the totally wribg one. Hopeless. Very disorganised. Only received it mid Feb.

Spanner

SpannerCharleville

Terriable

Ordered items on the 24th dec, still have not arrived. And I can't get anyone on the phone. Have emailed no reply. Not a happy customer, what a joke.

Appalling Customer Service - Never Again

Order did not arrive in 4 days. Aus Post cost over $30 within Aus!! Courier was cheaper. Products poorly packaged. One item came broken. Still waiting for it to arrive.
Products seem to be sold out all the time.
Customer service is run by amateurs that don't have an idea. Company is run by dodos. They have a lot to learn. I will never buy from here again. Disgraceful.

Excellent Products And Service.

Have bought items from Christmas Warehouse for the last 2 years. I would highly recommend them - large variety and very reasonable pricing.

Barbie

BarbieCampsie

Absolutely disgusting customer service!!!

Sam S

Sam SSydney

Overpriced and terrible selection

At first glance when you walk in, the doorway entrance looks impressive. After going through the shop I discovered that all the lights and decorations were almost double the price of Bunnings. There was a lack of quality decorations. We could not get out of there fast enough.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsAU

Out of Stock and Over Priced

Bridget K

Bridget KKambah

Norway pine Christmas Tree

I bought this tree expecting a lush full artificial tree as shown in the website picture. Instead I received a straggly tree that looked cheap and nasty. Very disappointed - I tried to return the purchase however the company does not refund for a 'change of mind'. My argument that I would have been happy with the tree if it had been supplied as shown was ignored.
I wish I'd seen Dave's review above before purchasing.

Darwin92

Darwin92Adelaide

Excellent Online Store

I would like to recommend this store to anyone looking for Christmas decorations, or anything you need for Christmas. I've used this store 2 years running and have not let me down. I've ordered items rather latish and fairly close to Christmas, yet they have got those items to me very quickly. Their prices are very competitive and they have such great specials. Thank you Christmas Warehouse, I find it a pleasure shopping at your online store. No fuss no waiting, and your communication is great.
Great custmer service, track your item, good communication

OMG

OMGQLD

They ruined Christmas

I placed an order last week, and they guaranteed delivery my Monday. I needed the goods by Tuesday. Monday came and went and nothing. I called them on Tuesday and they said they have been very busy and my order will now go out on Tuesday. Just called this morning (Wednesday) to try cancel my order since they failed to deliver my goods in a timely manner but no such luck. They said it's been processed and there is nothing they can do. How ridiculous! Other companies I have shopped with this holiday season have all dispatched within 24 hours. This company is run by inefficient twits. Their prices might be competitive but I would rather pay a little extra and shop from reliable merchants.

Poor customer service

DaveJ.2014

DaveJ.2014Melbourne

Norway Pine 2.3m Christmas tree

I bought this Christmas Tree online, based on the image shown. But when the tree arrived and setup, it was not as fill and lush looking compare to the online store image. I contacted them and complained. I was basicly told that I should get a professional tree fluffer to sort the tree. Very rude! Shop else were, you'll be happier.
price - (but it is to good to be true)
Images not actual. Rude staff, not very helpfull.

Worst online shopping experience ever!

I placed two orders, the first one they sent me twice (around $500 worth), and the second one they never sent! I did the right thing and let them know about the second lot, no thanks at all, and now they claim they sent it and I signed for it - but it was the second batch of the first!!

I really dont know what to do - I should have just kept the second tree. This is what you get for trying to do the right thing.

They didnt send my order then claim I signed for it!!