Christmas Warehouse
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Christmas Warehouse

Gary
Gary

ordered christmas lights 2 x 10m rope lights and 1 x merry christmas light up solar light.
Items 10/10
Delivery 7/10 ( only because they arrived a few days late ) but its christmas so i understand
Contact : spoke with natalie and she was awesome so natalie gets a 11/10 for her help and information.

will 110% order again great service / company

Exceptional Service and Products

Loved the range and got everything I wanted.. even a couple things I forgot I needed!!!!)
Thanks for the friendly service:)

Great products,customer service and delivery

Amazing customer service and a great variety of products. Delivery was prompt as well. Highly recommend to anyone to order from Christmas Warehouse.

GANIX
GANIXSydney, NSW

No Hassle, Fast Delivery, Great Range

- Simple website to use.
- Quick, fast delivery - well packaged.
- Best range of Christmas stuff in Australia.
- Well priced.
- Highly recommended.

• Incentivised Review No

Dex
DexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tree has not arrive yet and pre-ordered in october

Well, what can I say other than the title. I guess I'm getting my tree on january ready for next christmas

glendag
glendagIllawarra, NSW

Most beautiful Christmas wreath

Very impressed with the wreath I ordered online. It’s just beautiful! Arrived promptly and well packaged. Good price too! I’ll definitely order from here again!

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your wreath purchase! We are thrilled you are happy with your purchase & we hope to see you again soon! Merry Christmas!

Did not meet my expectations

Purchased a Christmas wreath online last week. Somehow the order went through 4x times instead of 1 and they ended up charging me for the additional 3. So far I’ve only received a refund for 2 of these 3 incorrect payments (and only after me chasing them up).

Today I received my wreath and I must say I had higher expectations for it. Decorations are pretty but the wreath is not round, it’s quite an odd shape (but see for yourself). Would probably try making another myself before reordering from here.

Grant Burton
Grant BurtonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great place to shop for xmas

Every year I'm shopping with Christmas warehouse and I am never disappointed in the prices or the quality. Sure to go again next year.

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Grant. We are thrilled we can consistently offer you a great range of items to make your Christmas great! See you in a few months!

Review collected in partnership with Christmas Warehouse

Huge range, fast and efficient delivery

Very pleased over the years with products I have received from Christmas Warehouse and in particular this year the delivery was spot on! They accurately communicated time expectations and everything received in top condition. More than happy to continue to use Christmas warehouse for all my decorating needs.

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so pleased we lived up to expectations & hope we can help out again in a few short months!

Sonya G.
Sonya G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Christmas warehouse

Im doing this review because i enjoy shopping at the christmas warehouse because i love christmas. i have been buying christmas figurines from here for sometime, i find that there is always something new and i usually buy it. It's just so much fun.

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for the review Sonya. We are pleased we are your go-to Christmas shop & we hope to see you again soon!

Great Products Amazing Service

Everything you could want for Christmas in one place. I have purchased for business and personal and I am extremely happy with every product. Beautiful trees, garlands and decorations. The staff are super helpful and all with a smile on their face at such a busy time of year.
Great job, highly recommend The Christmas Warehouse

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Lyn & thank you for a lovely review! We are so pleased to hear you consistently come to us for your Christmas needs and we hope to see you again this festive season!

Great

Always great products and fast delivery. Been purchasing online for years. Will continue to purchase from them next year! Great stuff

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Ashley. We are thrilled we can consistently offer great products & service and we hope to see you again this Christmas.

The most beautiful Xmas decorations

All my Christmas needs in the one store. Amazing trees, lights, garlands baubles and Beautiful unique decorations. Wonderfully helpful staff.

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Kim & thank you for your fabulous review! We are thrilled you love our products & that the team are always able to help you. See you again soon!

Great products

My package arrived fast, fast response, and i am so happy with my orders, very good quality products, thank you.

Gary S.Christmas WarehouseSend a private message

Hi Cynthia & thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled we could deliver quality products to you in a speedy timeframe and we hope to see you again soon!

Great Garland & Service

Our main street was looking for Garlands to build up the Christmas feel. Big thank you to Christmas Warehouse for you great service to make this happen quick and smooth. everyone in the town are wrapped with them :)

• Return Claim MadeNo