Cartridge On Sale

Cartridge On Sale

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Beat this!

This morning at around 9am, I ordered some cartridges for our printer. At 4.55 this afternoon, they were delivered. You can't beat that for top service and what's more, they were cheaper than elsewhere.

Pratik

PratikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and quality

The Cartridges arrived quickly and were of good quality. This is the best way to save money, These were genuine cartridges, and just refilled and no issues.

Tom Fox

Tom FoxWindsor

Was sent faulty product, got abused for wanting it refunded.

Quilty Things

Quilty Things

Fast delivery, item as described

I have purchased from Cartridge on Sale numerous times, and each time I have received my order as requested, and within a few days.

I have used both genuine and compatible BCI24 cartridges, and have had no problem using either in my Canon printer (compatible cartridges give slightly less quality in colour printing).

I have found them to be courteous, and reliable, and I love that they still can get me cartridges even though they are no longer available at other shops.

Billx

BillxPort Macquarie

Beware Of Claims That Cartridges Are Compatible.

I ordered 2 Canon 312 cartridges for my Canon LBP3100 printer. I was delivered 2 Canon 325 cartridges. I questioned Cartridge on Sale at the time and was assured they were compatible. I managed with much difficulty to install one of the cartridges. That cartridge worked fine for some months and then caused a short circuit in the printer. Trying to remove the cartridge was very difficult and I fear I have damaged the printer in the process. Do not accept that these cartridges are interchangeable - they are not. Cost me a new printer. Never will I deal with this organization again.

DellR

DellRSouth East Queensland, QLD

efficient and fast

I ordered on Monday, delivered on Wednesday and was kept informed the whole time. The item was much cheaper than other sites and delivery was free. Very happy.

Very Pleased with Toner Refills

Well priced - a few dollars more than the cheapest competition but worth it. (Whereas the OEM version from my local retailer costs almost three times as much!) Free mailing for the quantity I bought. Next day delivery and the toner cartridge works very well. They deserve to get more business in reward for their good service.
efficient service.

Murphy75

Murphy75AU

Where to go for toner!

I was nervous about purchasing toner online after my last attempt went belly-up. This time I went all out on research and came up with cartridgesale.com.au. Just to be sure, I used PayPal. There was no need. It was a very efficient, well-priced transaction. They were prompt, shipping was free, and they haven't used my email address to contact me with adverstisements. Big ticks all around. I won't bother shopping around next time -- cartridgesale.com.au is in my bookmarks for toner cartridges.
Good price. Prompt shipping. Good communication.

wiew87

wiew87

Good Quality Value-for-Money Printer Ink Replacements

Initially, I was unsure of the website as it didn't look the most professional around. But when the order arrived the day after in express post, I was delighted with the prompt processing, as well as the good performance of the replacement ink cartridges. The low price of the replacement ink cartridges makes printing so much more economical!

If you print a lot and use a fair number of ink cartridges, I recommend buying them in bulk from the website. You'd often get free postage thrown in with that.
Low cost, good quality with guarantee, quick delivery
Website could have looked better.