Elite Office Furniture

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Elite Office Furniture

4.4

Kteveb
KtevebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, product (Filing cabinets) delivered on time and perfect condition

We ordered 2 x filing cabinets, I received email confirming order, then an email confirming when to expect delivery. Without any follow up on my behalf, the cabinets arrived exactly on the day I was told to expect them. The filing cabinets (GO Vertical Filing Cabinet 4 drawers) are good quality, and the drawers slide well. Very happy with the service and product. - I would recommend and use this company again. Thanks to all.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to order from an Australian company

I don't usually like ordering online because you never know where the product is coming from or how long it's actually going to take to get to you (or Australia), and if it's going to be anything like what you thought it was when you saw it online.
These guys are 100% Australian owned and operated, have warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Perth, are easy to deal with (YES! you can speak to a real person on the phone) and the product is exactly as advertised.
Delivery was a breeze with friendly staff who confirm the delivery and turn up with a smile (thank you Adrian & Thomas :)
Loving my new Sabina office chair!
Great job guys!

Scott M.
Scott M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and service!

Good prices and quick delivery. I had a manufacturer fault after a few months use, and Josephine took care of it quickly. Great service! I’d definitely buy from them again.

Ash O.
Ash O.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and quick delivery!

We had a slight issue with our order. As soon as we notified Josephine in customer service, she responded immediately and resolved this issue. We will definitely use Elite Office furniture again!

Darryn F.
Darryn F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Customer Service

I purchased 1 x Buro Metro II Office Chair for myself and after receiving it others in the office tried it out and we then purchased an additional 5 x Buro Metro II Office Chairs which are the best office chairs we have ever had! One of the chairs delivered had a broken lever, I emailed Josephine and she arranged a replacement within 24hrs. Highly rate this company

Perfect Example of Customer Service

I emailed Elite Office furniture with an issue with one of the office chairs we bought. Their response I received from Josephine was fast and helpful. They have now sending me a replacement part via their courier. Excellent Customer Service!

Shane J.
Shane J.Perth, WA

Amazing product and customer service

I ordered a double desk and two pedestals online from Elite and it was quick and easy to order from their great range of furniture. Unfortunately one of the pedestals I ordered had a defect on top. I contacted Elite and Josephine got back in touch within a few hours. Her assistance in sorting out the issue and timely response was remarkable.

Absolutely recommend for anyone looking to buy office furniture

Jason W.
Jason W.South East Queensland, QLD

great service

I wanted to buy a single chair for my work at home office, I decided on the oyster high back, this chair was much more expensive than Kogan, I spoke to a sales rep named Ken, I had about 4 contacts with Ken over 4 days while I went back and forth changing my mind. I actually got the impression that Ken primary concern was making sure I got the right chair for my rather than making a sale. this attitude was reflected with everyone I spoke to in this company. I could have got the same chair a bit cheaper else where, but next time I want to get an office fitted out, I would definitely go straight back to this company.

AmyF
AmyFVictoria

Awesome service all round

I purchased a steel stationery cupboard at a very competitive price, and happily paid the extra $40 for it to come assembled. It only took a few days, and customer service from Elite (thanks Josephine!) and their two top delivery drivers - who went the extra mile to help me get the thing where I wanted it - was just brilliant.

Excellent Sales Support

We purchased the 8 person workstation and has the best experience with the team at Elite office. Not only did Josephine go above and beyond to get the workstation to us, she was accomodating in every way and managed to get it to us EARLY! Very appreciative of all the work to go the extra mile.

Peter
PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional cabinets, good service staff, pick up not smooth

Joanne T.
Joanne T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Class product and service

Purchased the flip top tables for our office. Communication thought out the process was perfect, team were friendly and generous, pricing is affordable. Would use them again for our office furniture needs.

Mus
MusAU

I have 2x stand up desks and 2 chairs from Elite. The quality is fantastic and the service is exceptional.
Josephine has been fantastic to deal with post purchase and I look forward to being a regular shopper with them.
Would 10/10 recommend

Jase
JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product okay, customer service excellent

Received credenza from Elite, assembled and found top rail guides sagging. Too late to realise, damaged them when installing sliding cupboard doors and as I lifted the top, they fell over and damaged the lock pin assembly. Called the team and when I explained the above, they promptly dispatched a replacement lock pin assembly - very grateful since I assemble flat-packs a lot. Keep up the great customer service!

Super-Duper-Highly Recommend

I spend a tonne of my life in my home office/craft space/jam studio/gaming den; really glad to have found a delightfully huge desk sold by one of the best companies I've found myself dealing with.
Great customer service! The delivery was shockingly quick (I've come to not expect much from AusPost and couriers) and the driver called and left a voice message before leaving it in a safe spot - didn't even have to go to the post office. I despise the post office. I'd ordered the wrong size desk originally and a quick and friendly response from a customer service member had my own mishap fixed in under a day!

I wasn't paid or rewarded for this review... the Elite Office Furniture experience speaks for itself.