Office Corporate

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Office Corporate

4.9

Terrible customer service

Ordered a book 3 weeks ago still haven't received it. Sent email a few times but haven't received even 1 response.

Adam C.Office CorporateSend a private message
Customer
CustomerAU

Perfect quick and prompt company

I ordered a magnum computer high chair. Product exactly as the description. Full genuine (natural) leather. I recommended. Customer sales were very polite and helpful. They reply to my email very quickly and call me as requested. All my queries were very quick. Delivery on time as discussed.

great customer service

Have ordered with Office Corporate a couple of times. While during Covid some of the order was delayed, the customer service was prompt, polite and friendly. It was also nice to receive good quality fine liner pens for freebies :)

Great help

Awesome help thanks to the staff at Office Corporate for help with the Diary. Much appreciated. Will come back again.

Satisfied Customer

Having left it a little too late to buy our diaries for our company, we stumbled across Office Corporate and found exactly what we needed. Customer Service is amazing, and will continue to use for all of our office needs.

Happy Customer!

My order with Office Corporate was delivered promptly and was exactly as described.. I would recommend this family company to everyone.

Just what we needed

Best price online and fast delivery. Really happy with the service and product as described. Thank you very much for your help

Awesome Diary

Awesome diary, meets all my requirements. Plenty of space to write. Fantastic service, phoned me to ensure product arrived etc. Can't fault their customer service...

Fantastic Experience

From the date of order, to receiving my package, to the follow up call, was definitely an all round great experience. Highly recommended!

Laurence_L
Laurence_LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Will use again

Quick delivery on an item I couldn't find with a free gift. Price was very competitive. Will use again and would recommend to others.

Nathan
Nathan

Great service and prices

Fast delivery of a product that I needed quickly and which was hard to find, plus a little bonus gift too. Wonderful service! I will buy from here again.

Ellen
EllenSouth Australia

Had some issues, but Office Corporate came through.

My order took a while to get to me, but was because it was damaged in transit and returned to sender. Staff called me as soon as they could to work through the issue (unfortunately the diary I had ordered was now sold out) but they found similar stock to replace for me and sent me a complimentary notebook too. Happy with the substitute diary. Thank you.

Highly Recommend

Great experience purchasing with Office Corporate. Diaries (that I couldn’t find anywhere else) arrived quickly and packaged well. I have purchased twice now and both times the service was great.

Diary

I came across this company trying to look for a diary that was out of stock everywhere and really hard to find. They also gifted me some pens which was really nice.

Just what I wanted

Found just the planner I needed. Will be getting another one for 2023. Lovely staff who were more than happy to help.