• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Not only amazing prices but exceptional customer service

I have been ordering toner from Ink Station for many years but today I loaded a toner and it didn’t work. Customer service had it fixed within minutes (I thought I’d have to buy a new printer). Thanks so much Mia - refreshingly great service. I never spend time reviewing but in this case they deserve my time. Sharon

MareeS

MareeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

wonderful!

Wonderful service, and perfect delivery, thank you very much, always my go to for new ink!
I am always impressed with the delivery, comes within two days of me ordering and I'm in the country. I can always count on it!

Excellent service

From time of online order to delivery was no more than a week. Excellent , prompt service. Very happy with the prices , express delivery also. Couldn't get better if living in the city.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great service!

I am constantly impressed with the service I get from Ink Station each time I order.
My orders usually arrive within a week of placing it.
Keep up the great work everyone!

Dean W.

Dean W.Western District, VIC

Excellent service

Service is A1 and products are best quality, quality all around. We have used company several times and never had any issues. Would highly recommend this company for any business needs .

dcalderwood

dcalderwoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to use! Great service

Have used Ink Station for a number of years for my ink cartridges Good value, great rapid delivery right to front door, good competitive prices, all very good. Highly recommend!

CarmanR

CarmanRSydney, NSW

Perfect Ordering Online!!!

Exceptional Customer Service!!! Great products, I have been very happy with the past 12 months dealing with your company. I am so glad that my products are cheaper than buying from normal retail. Looking forward to using Ink Station, and purchasing my products for our busy practice! Thank you

Great Product and service

Great products, great service, superfast delivery, thank you I am very happy with your business and have used you for my ink for over 6 years. Thank you again for your wonderful service.

Ian G.

Ian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great and prompt service.

Prompt, accurate service.. so much cheaper than normal retail and just as efficient and similar in quality. I will continue to use this great online shopping for my inks.I promote this to all my fellow printer users.

Elwyn Bennett

Elwyn BennettHunter Region, NSW

Parcel arrived quickly and safely. Order was prepared correctly. Price was fair.
We were happy with the customer service that we received and will continue to use Ink Station in future

Soft Ice

Soft IcePerth, WA

Easy website and ordering process, Quick delivery

I will use Ink station every time I run out of printer ink. Hassle free, good prices and delivered to your door. This is the third time I ordered from Ink station and quality of service was always consistently high. I gave product 4 stars for being compatible ink and you can tell the difference - genuine ink is better quality and shinier. Though I dare to say that compatible ink lasts longer.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service

Ordered my ink , did not know when it was coming. It arrived when I was home but no door bell ring just put at the front door and left not even a signature

Very Good service

Quick and good response to my email, advising you that I changed printers and your advised me that I can send them back.
I think 30 words is far too many. How can you improve on excellent.

IanRobbo

IanRobboPerth, WA

Excellent Supplier

Very simple buying process; great value; excellent products; fast and secure delivery - cannot fault this supplier. Would gladly recommend them and their products. There's nothing I can think of to complain about.

very poor print quality

From the very first use of the Canon compatible ink cartridges it was obvious that the print quality was very poor with very faded colours and really a shadow of the original ink colours from genuine cartridges. Unfortunately bought in bulk due to the lower prices .... but as they say you pay for what you get!

Waz

WazSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good!

Have been purchasing ink from Ink Station for a while now and find them pretty darn good in all respects. Cannon replacement inks from another source ruined my original printer, so I was a little on edge until ink from Ink Station proved to be just as good as the original ink from Cannon - which first came with the printer.

RWood

RWoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap inks but not working

I was very excited to find this website and the cheap Epson compatible inks (and thought would give it a try given the huge number of positive reviews). The inks were super cheap compared to official inks and delivery was fast. However, the quality of inks and printout were terrible (basically cannot read colour printout) Please don't waste your money.

Ink S.Ink Station

Please run the standard printhead clean/alignment functions of the printer.

If you are still experiencing issues try contacting us "sales@inkstation.com.au" or on 1300 655 943 (M-F 9-5pm AEST).

PhloesMum

PhloesMumBentleigh East

Excellent Customer Service

Delivery is always fast (sometimes the courier lets them down but I believe that in my case that has been rectified). Any issues I have had have been dealt with superfast with replacement toner carts being sent immediately. I've bought both ink and toner from Ink Station and have no complaints. Recommended.

Geoff

GeoffPerth, WA

Great service, easy to use website, notice of shipping and tracking why would you buy overseas.
I have used Ink station before and have always had good service so I will continue to use ink station.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Efficient, effective and very, very quick.

As always,very impressed with the.professional service provided. We wouldn't use anywhere else!
It arrived quicker than anything I have ever ordered online it is almost as if it comes before I have ordered it!