1,702 reviews
sahri

sahriCentral Queensland, QLD

Reliable, speedy service

I've ordered just over half a dozen times from Ink Station for our office and two printers at home.
Can't fault the ease of it all. Their website is easy to navigate if you know what you need. They offer genuine and non genuine.
I tend to purchase genuine for our office and have tried a few times with the non genuine for my printers at home. No issues with either and the price is very competitive compared to other online and local stores here.
The delivery time is fantastic. We are regional north QLD and I have my orders on my door step within a day or two.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

David Lim

David Lim

very fast service

This is the first time I bought with Ink Channel because the online price was the cheapest. The postage was $1 more expensive than an online competitor that I bought with previously but the overall price is still cheaper. The amazing thing is the next day service, whilst the competitor I had to wait for a week. Will certainly come back again.

Empty cartridges again and again

Good points: processing of order and delivery to my door is quick!
Bad points: I've attempted multiple orders now (assumed the first one was an unlucky dud) and I'm repeatedly faced with cartridges which barely register as having even 25% ink contained within. From there some actually last as though they have more than 25% but most genuinely last only a few printing jobs before running out.

Steven S.

Steven S.Sydney, NSW

Hopeless

Prices are competitive but hopeless courier service. I got a delivery from China within 3 days. But from Marrickville to Blacktown all within Sydney four days. Still waiting

Ted

Ted

I am finding the products and service very good

I found delivery service good and reliable. Whenever there are problems it is quickly fixed.staff are always friendly. Good to deal with

Quick and easy

The website made it easy to find the ink that matched my printer. The handling and delivery was very fast.

AlbertL

AlbertLSydney, NSW

Very Good

It is easy order on line and the good is delivered on time.
Very happy to purchase on this products.

Skinny

SkinnyPerth, WA

Great Product

We have been using this product for sometime now. It is easy to order, swift in delivery and love the tracking. It is not worth paying so much more for it that we were doing.

MB_PRAU

No backup of an unreliable product

Toner cartridge not even recognised by my printer. Other non-genuine cartridges have been fine. They acknowledged it was faulty but refused to replace it.

JanO

JanOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a good way of purchasing

We have always had excellent service and follow up on our purchases. The customer service is good and easy to contact.

satisfied customer

satisfied customerDarwin, NT

Recent purchase

Response was swift. Dispatch promptly and arrived in my post office box address in Darwin in only 2 days. Well-done. 1 will certainly buy my toners from Ink Station again. Thank you.

Amanda Rofe

Amanda Rofe

Very efficient and cost effective!

I order my printer inks online and within a couple of days they arrive. Quick competent service and good price.

great service

good product impressed how quickly it was delivered
this is the second time I have purchased, on both occasions I was not disappointed

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experiences

I have purchased twice from these guys and both times the experiences were nothing short of amazing. The products were of high quality and the deliveries were lightning fast even under the effect of Covid-19. They even sent me a hard copy of the invoice, which I didn't need, by mail as they forgot to include it in the parcel.
I can't recommend them highly enough.

Andrew

AndrewSouth-East, TAS

Fantastic products and efficient service

Have purchased their “compatible” inks many times over the years. They are very high quality and excellent value for money over the genuine inks.

Items are always dispatched promptly and as they use express shipping, orders also arrive promptly.

Highly recommend.

Lyn

LynMid North Coast, NSW

very efficent

Great service, received ink in a matter of a few days, plus the problem we had with the black ink
was remedied immediately, which was great, so we will most certainly keep using this service.

Customer feedback.

I'm very happy with Ink Station, the ink is good, the prices are great and the service is prompt. I will never buy ink from a shop again as buying online from Ink Station is so convenient.

Orge F.

Orge F.Far West, NSW

Simplified both My home and business life, just what I needed in a rural area

Perfect products, always reliable for My HP printers and always cheap and quick delivery every time. I am never out of ink at home or in the office. I'm happy, wife and kids are happy, even My grumpy boss is happy...

Poor Warranty Service

I can't fault the price, or speedy delivery, but I will fault the customer service experienced and the suggestions given when asking about a warranty replacement.
Useless advice, simply not doable (without breaking the piece) and to be told its a one-off so there is n nothing they can or will do.
I'm going back to paying a higher price as a matter of principle. I support businesses who actually support the customer, rather than brush them off.

So convenient, site easy to navigate and very fast delivery

I order ink cartridge and selecting the correct compatible cartridge is very streamlined and correct. It saves so much time and money. Don't have to leave home. Highly recommend ink station