Ink Station

Great service ,will continue to use it.

Can only recommend this service. Ink is shipped promptly and arrives in good condition. The prices are very competitive. Will definitely reuse these products in the future. Thank you again.

Great Service

Ink Station online is very easy to find the product you need and place an order. The prices are very reasonable and competitive. Once order is placed the delivery is extremely fast. Can't ask for more that that

Prompt Service

I bought some more toner cartridges for my laser printer. The best deal seems to be in ordering multiples. They were promptly delivered for a good price. I would recommend these guys

Shop at Ink station for all your needs. They are they are the best.

Shopped with Ink Station when I first got my printer. Have been with them ever since. Have tried others but have found Ink Station to be the best. I would recommend them to everyone.

ELVES IN THE WORKSHOP

My order always arrives promptly, is well packaged.
The INK standard is as good as the original and I am always a happy return customer. The excellent service is really appreciated.

Ink Station are always great value and their service is great - I am more thank happy to keep using their products. Their on-line system is easy to use and the despatch is very speedy

Excellent products at reasonable prices.

Excellent service. Want a no fuss and quality inkjet cartridge at reasonable prices. This is what they deliver. They have been a long time and when I want refills I have always used them.

Rubbish and a ripoff

Ordered the ink the website said was compatible to my printer, does not work. Rang them and they said I ordered the wrong ink - I ordered the one the website said was for my printer. They said I needed to order another product but couldn't guarantee that would work either. Can't get a refund because I have tried to load them into the printer. Total waste of money.

Super Fast - lowest price! Thank-you!

Delivery arrived really quickly - I always order from here don't know why any business wouldn't with such value for money, can't get this pricing anywhere and the product is good quality the same as you would get at office works.

Never Disappoints

I ordered a further nine replacement ink cartridges for my Epson Printer.
I have previously purchased ink cartridges from them for past printers that I have upgraded from
Very Good Quality and very competitive prices.
Superfast Delivery.

The Lewis Hamilton of the toner world

The best service of any online store I've ever used! No bull! I don't buy my toner from anyone else - without fail, toner to suit my printer is in stock, prices are hugely competitive and delivery is always next day. Awesome! And I don't live in a major metropolitan area. Can't speak highly enough of Ink Station - love your work!

Excellent and rapid service

Always given excellent and rapid service, even when I made mistakes! Products have always worked well and proved to give very good value, with wide selections for each printer (I have 2).

Fast efficient service

Ordered by lunch one day had it delivered by the next. Top service. Product as described and works the way it's supposed to. No problem ordering again. Great customer experience

Expectations +++

Great product, great service, speedy delivery and excellent price. Just what I was looking for and have come to expect from this company. Very well done Ink Station. Keep up the good work.

Brilliant all over

Sensational delivery time and the product has mulitple combinations at a fantastic price. This isn't my only purchase and certainly wont be the last with more when necessary. Thank you

Excellent Service

The replacement cartridges for my Brother printer are as good as the OEM items I used to get from Officeworks at approx half the price - excellent value for money - thank you.

very easy to buy

As we live in a rural area, it is very hard for us to get our printer ink locally, if we can get it at all, if we can it takes us over 2 hours whereas buying online is so much easier, you know that it is in stock and that it will be delivered promptly, and the prices are very competitive.

Easy and good price

Easy website even for seniors. Good price and quick delivery. It is a great deal.Thanks for your service . I have and will continue to tell friends about you. Thanks for your stickers with your contact details that I give to those interested.

Ink Station - fabulous service

Great company to deal with, ordering format is easy and delivery is always prompt, next day service. Pricing is great and Inks are of a good quality and long lasting.

Amazing service and price

Ordering from inkstation is the easiest and cheapest place I have found. Delivery is fast and generally next day,I have been using them for years and will never change.
Thanks you from an extremely happy customer

How do the HP replacement ink cartridges compare with HP genuine
They are just as good.Thanks Irene, I’m using the genuine high yield black and colour cartridges. Do you know if they last as long as the replacement?

Hi i use my printer mostly for photos, have only used genuine inks how do these compare, i once used generic from another company found the color faded after a while
Hi Joan, If you are dong a lot of photos, its always best to use Genuine inks. The cheaper compatible inks use a less expensive dye based ink, which will fade once exposed to UV light. Genuine inks use the more expensive pigment based ink, which is archival quality and designed to last, even under UV light.

I bought some HP replacement cartridges for a HP Envy and it is spitting out an error saying that it is not installed correctly... I bought a second one and it seems to work OK. how do I go about getting a refund/ replacement cartridge? Thanks, C
I would recommend giving them a telephone call.Just use their contact us page (https://www.inkstation.com.au/contact_us.php) and phone or email (have your order number) and let them know - they are easy to deal with. I've only had a cartridge issue one single time, in many years of dealing with them.HI Caleb, Please contact us on 1300 655 943 (Mon-Fri 9-5pm AEST) or alternatively at "sales@inkstation.com.au" and a member of staff will be able to assist. Thanks.

Similar listings