Ink Station
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Station

carolyn o.
carolyn o.Western District, VIC

Very happy with product thank you

Very happy with product thank you, great alternative to the named brand. This is my second or third round of purchases.

Chelkama
ChelkamaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

HP inkjet

I found the cost to be much lower than in corresponding in store competitors. The product I get is HP original which is the only type that works in my printer. The delivery is quick and competent. Once when I inadvertently bought a hydrant brand InkStation took the inks back and refunded me my money without any fuss for which I was incredibly surprised and pleased. With other companies I have had to fight to get the same result. I would recommend the company to everyone.

Unbelievably quick

Got a new printer and needed cartridges.......ordered on line. ...considerably less cost for same product....and arrived in Tasmania 24 hrs later....free postage
How good is that ...

Dawn Craig
Dawn CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Impressive Service

Placed order which was delivered the following day. Highly recommend this company. Now know where to go for my printer supplies. Thank you Ink Station.

John--
John--Northeast, VIC

Poor Quality Product Even Poorer Customer Service

Bought a cartridge from Ink Station for my Brother Printer. It leaked ink all through the printer and onto my desk. They sent a replacement and it was faulty too (couldn’t get recognised by the printer). Gave up and went and bought an original cartridge at Officeworks. Printer is working well now.
Contacted Ink Station again and asked for a refund and wouldn’t you know it I haven’t heard back from them since.
My advice is don’t use this company. Poor products and poor customer service.

Kate A
Kate ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Very handy

Value for money , Best product I've used in a long time, website is easy to navigate through to find your products.

TrevorW
TrevorWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, easy & economical

Whenever my HP printer is running low, I check availability and prices of new ink supplies at stores I pass during my general shopping. Why do I bother? I have always found Ink Station to offer the best deal and prompt service. So the IS sticker is right up front for next time!

Ozcan A.
Ozcan A.

Worst online experience

The website suggests incorrect products, they do not help you because you are expected to know it is the incorrect product with your superpowers. And because you opened the packages they have no change or refund. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!

MaryB
MaryBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I am very happy with the quality of the inks Ink Station sells and the swiftness of delivery of my purchase.

Rate highly

Initial problem logging on was frustrating with not accepting my password- after that the service was excellent with fast delivery

Happy customer

Very competitive pricing with a huge selection of options to choose from. The delivery time frame is normally one to two days maximum. Great service

Jaeger
Jaeger

Extremely happy with the service, ordered and received my ink cartridges within 2 days. Have bought before and will certainly buy again

Mike Merkel
Mike MerkelPerth, WA

Fast and Reliable

Whether I am at home in Perth or visiting family in Melbourne if I need to place an order it is always attended to immediately and is sent in no time. I have never been disappointed with the service.

PeterH
PeterHSydney Surrounds, NSW

prompt delivery after ordering

Have been a customer for may years and several printers. Each time an order is placed delivery has been within 3 days

Top Class

I am only a small user, however, whenever I place an order it always arrives the next day. Great service!

Colin B.
Colin B.asked
Ink Station

Please note that I have sent several emails regarding my requirement to change my name from colfiske1 to colbart. I have done this on my submission but it has not changed on the website.

Lexie
Lexieasked
Ink Station

Will the 905 black ink cartridge work in a HP 6960 printer? Also is it ok just to replace the one colour with a generic cartridge and leave the other original coloured cartridges in with it (will it work with both genuine and non-genuine cartridges in at the same time?). Whenever I buy a genuine HP ink cartridge, it comes up with a message confirming the cartridge is genuine etc. so I’m concerned if I purchase a generic one, it won’t work in my printer.

Gordon
Gordonasked
Ink Station

Re portable printers - which of HP Office jet 250 and Canon Pixma TR150 have the most efficient usage?

Get an answer from our members and Ink Station representatives