Ink Station

Perfect product

Quick dispatch and delivery. Cartridges work perfectly. Very happy with product and service and will definitely continue to use and recommend to others. Always a bonus to save a few dollars where possible so thank you Ink Station.

Thank you!

Excellent products!! I would have given a 5 but delivery took longer than expected. I contacted Ink Station and got a reply straight away. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. Thank you :)

Leaking cartridge

I ordered a set of replacement cartridges for my HP printer and upon opening the black cartridge it leaked all over my hands not a good result, very disappointed with receiving faulty goods

Ultra fast service

The speed of dispatch and delivery was amazing, my only concern is the use of Couriers Please as my parcel had to be re-delivered as no one was able sign a 24 hour delivery delay occurred as a result. Selection of delivery at time of ordering would great.

Fast delivery.

Ordered early one day and the post delivered it at the door next morning. We always use HP ink on our HP printer - got a free printer replacement when the old one died.

Great value for money product

Great online service from Ink Station, products are excellent, very good value for money, fast delivery service and great to get the extra option of Black ink. Fairly new customer will definitely keep ordering from now on.

Brilliantly fast service

The products are always dependable, which is not always the case with other "third party" consumables. Very fast delivery is appreciated. I love the "get an extra black cartridge" option.

Would not shop for ink anywhere else

The price is always good also the quality is great and super quick delivery
The website is so easy to navigate
I would not buy my printer ink for anywhere else

48-hour service to rural NSW has to be worth a mention

My order arrived within a 48 hour turnaround. We have been using ink stations products for years now and always enjoyed great service and quality products, pricing is very competitive.

consistently good

Ink Station has good reliable products at a good price that are delivered very quickly every time. I have been using them for many years now and they are very consistent.

Great, reliable service!

When you run out of ink at home, quick, accurate response from the supplier is so important to enable you to keep doing the things you enjoy on your computer. I am retired, live in the bush, and do lots of Excel spreadsheets related to weather data and reports which use colors to highlight conditional formatting.
John

Great price and fast delivery

It’s so easy to purchase from - especially when I am reordering tonner. The tonner is always at a great price but is still great quality and they are so fast!

Simple and efficient

From ordering to delivery, everything was smooth and efficient and quick. I don't need thirty words to describe my experience so this survey is dragging as I find enough words.

Lazer printer cartridges.

Inkstation cartridges are ordered easily, are delivered quickly and work well. They are excellent value for money. Inkstation support is excellent . I would thoroughly recommend them and will continue to order online from them.

Ordering and Delivering are just first class. Very easy to order and next you have it at your front door.
How easy can it be!!! The packages are always wrapped correctly and clearly labelled.

Prompt, efficient service and good prices!

The web site is easy to navigate, the product range is comprehensive, and the prices are reasonable. But the speed of delivery is the real winner -- and free postage on orders over $50! What's not to like?
Peter T

Very prompt service.

Very quick delivery. I only use original Canon cartridges and Ink Station always have them in stock and I have used Ink Station exclusively for my cartridges for nearly twenty years.

Get a backup cartridge or two.

Ink station has never let me down I have purchased all my cartridges through Ink Station for many years easy to find what your looking for and process. always the best of prices.

Ink cartridges

HP cartridges arrived quickly and fitted but the Canon cartridge was the wrong size. I don't know If I ordered the wrong size or if the wrong cartridge was sent.

Won't use again

The 3000 copies Brother black and white cartridge arrived quickly (compatible, not original) but has lasted about 500 copies before the quality has plummeted to illegible. Will stick with original in future.

Hi i use my printer mostly for photos, have only used genuine inks how do these compare, i once used generic from another company found the color faded after a while
Hi Joan, If you are dong a lot of photos, its always best to use Genuine inks. The cheaper compatible inks use a less expensive dye based ink, which will fade once exposed to UV light. Genuine inks use the more expensive pigment based ink, which is archival quality and designed to last, even under UV light.

I bought some HP replacement cartridges for a HP Envy and it is spitting out an error saying that it is not installed correctly... I bought a second one and it seems to work OK. how do I go about getting a refund/ replacement cartridge? Thanks, C
I would recommend giving them a telephone call.Just use their contact us page (https://www.inkstation.com.au/contact_us.php) and phone or email (have your order number) and let them know - they are easy to deal with. I've only had a cartridge issue one single time, in many years of dealing with them.HI Caleb, Please contact us on 1300 655 943 (Mon-Fri 9-5pm AEST) or alternatively at "sales@inkstation.com.au" and a member of staff will be able to assist. Thanks.

Do you sell Brother Cartridges forMFC J245 LC133