1,323

do not buy from inkstation aftermarket cartridges screw up your printer

DO NOT BUY inkstation cartridges screwed up my printer, then send you manual instructions forcing to clean the printer with distilled water so they avoid paying for a new printer.

BrendaT

BrendaTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic.

The products are easy to find and are of good quality. The delivery is prompt. This company is easy to locate online. The experience was very satisfying. I thank you.

Faster than Superman!

Example: Ordered on Monday; received on Thursday of the same week! The order was well packaged and was exactly as described in the online advert. Prices are excellent and PayPal is accepted. This is not a 'one-off' as I have been dealing with them for several years with multiple orders.

Hazel Key

Hazel KeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service - some cartridges don't work in my printer

Poor service - I've had a number of cartridges that did not work, finally I got fed up with paying for items I couldn't use and rang them to get replacements sent. I was told no, I must pack them up and return them for inspection before they will replace or refund? No apology, just more inconvenience for me.

DeanD

DeanDNorthern Region, NSW

Great Service

I had a set of 4 carts for my colour laser. The black was defective. Replaced no charge without problems. I hav been using Inkstation for some years and I am extremely satisfied!

John_D

John_DSydney, NSW

Terrific service

They standby their products and redily replace compatibles that are problems. Have been a satisfied customer for many years. Delivery is usually next day.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Don't buy printer ink from anywhere else

I have been using Ink Station for a while now and the pricing, quality and speed of delivery is excellent. I recently had a faulty pack and it was replaced without any problems promptly.

Review collected in partnership with Ink Station

Very impressed with service.

I was unfortunate enough to receive 2 faulty Pixma cartridges a short time ago. I contacted Ink Station and after them verifying this, they were happy to forward either a refund or replacement cartridges. I was happy to have replacements, as I have dealt with them for a number of years and never a problem before. Delighted to say that the replacements arrived yesterday.

Big Mal

Big MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product priced right and fast delivery

Ordered my ink packages about12 mid day and the following day collected them from my post office at 1.30pm . Now that is great service along with the cost, I know with that service and prices InkStation is on my supply list for me.

Prompt response to order

Would like you to unbundle black toner with colour toner. I have many black toner cartridges that I will not use. Whilst pricing is competitive and delivery great it is the linking of black to colour that is irritating.

PamelaH

PamelaHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast & efficient service

I appreciate the fast and efficient service offered by Ink Station Online. Their prices for the original Canon Pixma ink cartridges are below other online stores and also cheaper than my usual source at Office Works.

moses

mosesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Service

With time being of the essence nowadays, from order on line to postal delivery was amazingly short. One could not fault the whole process from order to delivery and of course the exceptional price of the replacement cartridges.

Great deals. Great service

Can't complain about delivery within 24 hours of placing the order. Thanks and well done.
A great company providing good quality at good prices backed up by good service. Perfect combination

Aileen

Aileen

Exemplary service

Exemplary service and easy ordering make my life so much more pleasurable in that I know I can rely on very prompt delivery of whatever is ordered to keep my printers operating.

Eve

EveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service - A truly great online retailer

So often the online experience can be disappointing and in my experience rarely delivers the level of service that can be claimed as 'excellent' and worth posting about. But that is not the case for Ink Station. I have purchased regularly from Ink Station for over 3 years now and always, without exception, they have provided the highest level of service and quality product - I can't fault them. So I have written this product review because they deserve recognition as an exceptional small business and others should know about this great company.

Steve W.

Steve W.

Prompt solution

Had an old cartridge (non genuine) that refused to work. They sent a replacement one and a replied paid bag. Great service and a prompt solution. No questions asked. Thanks for that. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Alison

AlisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best service

I wouldn't use anyone else for my business, great prices and super fast delivery, I always know I will get my ink in a couple of days, can't beat that.

Phil

PhilPeel, WA

not happy

after trying the ink cartridges twice now, i had no luck with the HP printer working with these, so sadly, very disappointed. wasted my money. I would have saved money by using HP product. However the Brother ink toner cartridge was fine

Kevin N.Ink Station

Please contact us on 1300 655 943 or at "sales@inkstation.com.au" for further assistance.

Glenis H

Glenis HSydney, NSW

Terrific service after online purchase, the package of printer inks have been delivered in a well packaged parcel and a lot faster than I had anticipated! This order will have been the third time I have bought this product because the quality it gives to printing is excellent thanks.

Aaron B.

Aaron B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Everytime...

Long term customer due to great pricing, fantastic range and very prompt delivery... Zero issues, 100% satisfaction!
Initially tried them as were recommended to me and haven't looked back since.
Thanks team!