Prompt service

Excellent service, received my ink in under 24hrs from ordering online to being delivered straight to my store. A great place to shop online when physical stores are low on stock!

PKay

PKayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No where near the advertised page count

We bought 3 x8,500 page black cartridges for our numerous Dell printers at work. So far we are 5 reems in (2,500 pages) and it's saying cartridge low. Possibly get to the 3000 page count. Not even half of what's advertised. Moving back to the genuine 8,500 page which is double the price plus a bit, which actually lasted for ever. The printer also doesn't like these cartridges for some reason. Every morning I would come there would be an "unresponsive cartridge" error which meant removing the cartridge and reinstalling.. Never happened with the genuine one.

PeterN

PeterNHunter Region, NSW

This site is so easy to use good prices and delivery service.

I have used this company before and found it to be excellent, ease of using ordering process, delivery. Fast,prompt right yo the door. I wouldn't use any other company. Ordered one day delivered the day after.

Estelle

EstelleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service.

I ordered an ink cartridge yesterday in the afternoon and just had the delivery at 11.30am. Thank you very much.
You saved me time and money. I will be recommending you to friends.
I can totally recommend this company.

Fast Postage

We have used these guys for a while and they are brilliant. Orders are shipped really quickly and usually arrive next day. Always great service from them. Prices are good too. Highly recommended!

jagster

jagster

Really easy purchase.

I have a fairly cheap printer and didn't want to spend more on ink than the initial cost of it . Got online and found Ink Station, I quickly found the cartridges I needed, ordered and paid. I was more than surprised to see my purchase on the doorstep the next morning; just so easy and all the cartridges fitted perfectly.

Outstanding service

Online ordering always easy!
Product arrives within 48 hours. Pricing is the best I can find anywhere online or in store.
Free delivery on orders over $50!
I am a repeat customer and absolutely love this service. Never any issues. Highly recommend!

Ramon

RamonSydney, NSW

reliable

going through online order procedure is a breeze. The product was delivered promptly and it conform to the product description. Been ordering with them and will continue to do so in the future.

Gbo

GboSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

Ordering was easy... I was kept in the loop re the delivery schedule. The product arrived as stated and was left safely where I asked it to be put.
Excellent service!

mario costa

mario costaPerth, WA

Great way to buy cartridges at reasonable prices.

Great follow up services if you have problems with your purchasing. They help you, online, to solve possible problems and/or replace it if necessary without any fuss. Great customer services and highly recommended!

jayde marshall

jayde marshallPerth, WA

poor communication

Purchased ink online, typed in my printer, sent me the ink, 2 of them apparently are not suited to my printer and states will cause damage, i emailed ink station, 3 times and no response what so ever.

beware some things you buy online are cheap for a reason.

we are a business, and now revert back to office works and actual places you can physically visit.

Su Shearer

Su ShearerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

I had a faulty ink cartridge, so phoned Ink Station for advice. I was immediately sent an email with suggestions to fix the problem. Unfortunately this didn't work. No problems they said, and cheerfully forwarded a new cartridge. I rang mid afternoon, the next morning my parcel arrived, along with a post pack to return the faulty unit. I cannot rate their customer service highly enough and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. The printer is now up and humming again.

Pauline N.

Pauline N.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Always quick reliable service. Would not buy elsewhere.I have 2 printers and always purchase my cartridges from Ink Station. I have referred this company to many of my friends and will continue to do so.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, lowest price

Hi, I ordered a Toner cartridge for my Brother printer, Just like to let you know I am very happy with the customer service experience I have had with your company, the Toner cartridge arrived the very next morning, which amazed me, thank you guys for the very professional and very fast service,

JanelleM

JanelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

I've used this service 3 times and have found them very fast and efficient. The cartridges arrived promptly and I was able to get on with my printing. Fabulous service!

DavidSydney, NSW

Second time I've had failures on the product, hard to return so you end up just giving up. False economy.

The first time I bought the cartridges my HP Printer showed them as half empty.
Second time it said 'not compatible with this configuration'.
Ive wasted hours in time trying to get them working. This company is just a false economy.
Support staff offer little value or empathy.
Go elsewhere and save the hassle and stress over a few dollars.
I gave them an opportunity to make right the situation by keeping the review private but after a string of messages I realised that they're just wasting my time.
I recommend going elsewhere - this is actually the second time I've had problems with their failure rates on products and the customer service is useless.

Wheel Happy

Wheel HappyRenmark

Smooth business from Ink Station

Supply was over night from three states a way while a letter to the capital of my own sate took three days. The past products from Ink Station have done the job in my printer without fault.

Ralfie

RalfieGippsland, VIC

Best Delivery I have ever had overnite absolutely fantastic

Needed some more Ink for my Printer Ordering was so easy turned up over night. Was amazingly excellent to receive the products so quickly. Fantastic Service speed of dispatch has been the best I have seen. Thanks Guys Appreciate the fantastic service.

Vivienne James

Vivienne JamesPerth, WA

Wonderful

Inkstation is very good with the variety of Ink brands to choose from.
Good customer service and everything in order.
Quick in replying to orders placed.
I'm very happy with the company.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerWestern Australia

Excellent service and product

The toners for my printer are excellent and last longer than the originals specified by the Maker of my printer. Delivery was so quick and I did not have to wait and wait.

ravenasked

Ink Station

why did you switch to the nastiest cheapest cartridges? your product used to be good, now it's super cheap and the quality shows. My question is why when your product was good did you switch to cheap nasty ones.

Peter

Hi I am not part of Inkstations company, but I have recieved a Toner cartridge today and it is of the same quality that other after market sellers have provided me in the past, it works great and I guess if you are looking for such high quality maybe after market supplies are not for you, but at one third the price of a Genuine Brother cartridge I'm not going to complain. You may also wish to consider any changes Inkstation may have made in suppliers is very likely due to supply chain problems from China, given the recent virus outbreak.

raven

No they changed their prices and the quality of their products months before the virus outbreak.

David

@Peter - it's not a case of looking for 'such high quality', simply product that works and to be frank the past two purchases I have made from them have failed (thats 4 cartridges in total btw - Colour and Black) and the customer service reps couldn't care less or even work to find a suitable solution. It's been a waste of time, money and effort. The Management need to look at the quality of the product and quality of the customer service staff. Nobody wants to go to the trouble of writing a bad review - so I guess things must be really bad for them (and me) to feel the need to do it.

Bob C.asked

Ink Station

what price do you charge for ink to suit a Canon Pixma printer.

Ink S.Ink Station

Hey Bob,

Please contact us at "sales@inkstation.com.au" or on 1300 655 943 (M-F 9-5pm AEST).

We'll need to know the model of the printer to be able to provide you with a price. Thanks.

Canon Pixma TS5160BK

valerie w.

valerie w.asked

Ink Station

Why do you interfere when I am on another website. Please go away

Manager I.Ink Station

Hi.

If you're seeing Ink Station on other websites it's because those spaces are advertising spots. The adverts are controlled by the website you're on and not by Ink Station. You will need to clear your browsing history and cookies or install an AdBlocker on your browser.

Get an answer from our members and Ink Station representatives