Ayem

AyemSouth East Queensland, QLD

A friendly relationship with my Printer!

I have tried generic ink cartridges; and refilling cartridges with generic inks, always hoping that Printer would be co-operative about the matter. It now gets Ink Hub inks, and it metaphorically purrs . Product, price and service - excellent!

Great Service.

Had an issue with a couple of toner cartridges for a laser printer. Dean was super prompt and resolved my issues to my complete satisfaction.
Perfect service, thanks.

I have ordered on several occasions and always had prompt service and great products.
Have referred a couple of friends and they have had the same great service.

Carol

CarolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great turnaround

Have ordered ink cartridges from Ink Hub for a few years now. Turnaround time is wonderful, they arrive a day or two after ordering.

Phil H.

Phil H.South West, WA

Happy customer

I have been a customer for many years and have found the products and the service to be very good

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Service

Wanted to check that I was ordering the right cartridge for a 2 Y.O. Samsung printer. Called the mobile, they were most helpful! He double checked the codes on a couple of sites to ensure, as printer seemed to be custom branded for store sale.

soldier

soldierMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service and company I have used

I have dealt with Ink Hub for many years the fast service from ordering and delivery out rates any other company. Dean has the best deal than department stores and can match any product to even an old printer

SantaClaus

SantaClausGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast service and excellent product

I have bought ink cartridges from Ink Hub over many years, generic for Canon printers and oem for HP. Delivery has always been super fast (next day in Melbourne) and cartridge quality has always been excellent.

Deborah

DeborahCanning Vale

Best ink store ever!

Have been ordering from Ink Hub for many years and as always the price is great and the service excellent.
Very hard to improve upon perfection. Thanks to all the staff.

Reddyz

Reddyz

Years of being a happy customer

I have been ordering from Dean for about 10 years. I found Ink Hub online in my desperate hunt for decent generic ink replacements. The quality of the ink, the cartridges, and the owner are brilliant. My order has always been dispatched with immediacy, delivery arrives the next day, i have never had a stuffed up order, and i have recommended many people to go to Ink Hub for their ink supplies. I know they do because they make comments of appreciation about the whole process.
Ink Hub is truly one of those companies you love ordering from, and i will be doing so for as long as they are available.
Sue

Thanks Sue.
Really appreciate your business over the years. Thank you for your loyalty.
Best of wishes - Dean

Camerieoz

CamerieozHobart, TAS

Great Product work every time

Third cartridge set order from the Ink Hub for an OKI printer, they work not a problem, good colour production and easy to use.

Lynda K

Lynda KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products, great company.

Ordered Wed night, received on Fri! Wow. More importantly, cartridge worked flawlessly. Had a good feeling about this company after reading their blogs. They know their stuff and stand by their products.

StuartSydney, NSW

Great service bar none

Title says it all. Would not shop anywhere else for printer ink cartridges or laser cartridges and have done so for several years. Do not understand why I need 30 words or more to say how great the company is or how happy I am with the service.

Barry L.

Barry L.

Sensational generics...

I,ve had wonderful help from Ink Hub regarding printers and scanners the information and help could not have been more extensive and I doubt I would have found better help elsewhere...I'm not going anywhere as the product is and always has been exceptional.....

GreatViews

GreatViewsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great generic ink which provides excellent results

Are you skeptical of using low priced compatible (generic) ink in your home printer? Gone are the days of using messy techniques to refill ink canisters just to extract the maximum value. Similarly, there is no need to pay full price for genuine ink cartridges, whereas Ink Hub can provide generic ink cartridges which are competitively priced and provide great output. Well done Ink Hub!

Jen

JenSouth-East, TAS

The best!

I've been using Ink Hub for many years now. Their service is second to none and their prices are great. I will never change. Express post was a surprise plus.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company. So helpful. Great products and great advice. Shipped straight away.

Excellent company. Very helpful. Great products and great advice. Shipped straight away. Have been getting my compatible cartridges from this company for a while now. Will continue to do so.

It works as intended

I needed some replacement ink for my OfficeJet 8710 and Inkhub werent necessarily the cheapest but hey i'll give it a shot and well, so far all ink I purchased (except for black since I dont need to use that one yet) works as intended. HP picks it up as non-OEM but the colours are accurate and the ink appears to be the same quality as the HP one as some aftermarket inks ive bought before for a different printer were too runny or came out pale.

Also didnt expect shipping to be Express for free but well, it was Express and i got it within 24 hrs of it being shipped. I'll most likely buy more ink as I need to stock up since I actually end up using it to print stuff for work at home..

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products and service

I have used Ink Hub several times, including when I had printer problems. In all cases they were extremely helpful and the compatible cartridges have been delivered speedily and work extremely well.

Jacsta

JacstaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, quick delivery and easy to use internet ordering. Highly recommended. Returning customer
great priced ink and the quality is good too. Extremely pleased with the service. Thank you so much :-)

Werner S.

Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.

Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean

taleenee

taleeneeasked

I have a brother printer and am looking for compatible cartridges, however some photos I had printed previously,I am discovering that they have turned orange. These weren’t bought through this website,

I’m wanting to know if anyone has compatible cartridges that have printed photos and they are still the original colour.

Hi Taleenee
This depends really on several factors. The biggest factor is the amount of UV exposure. Generic inks do not have the ability to resist UV as well as the more expensive genuine oil based inks do. Also the type of paper plays a role in how the image quality will last over a period of time.

In general with tests we have performed our inks hold up very well over time as long as they are not exposed to very high levels of UV. Even the genuine oil based inks will deteriorate if exposed to high UV for too long. As far as colour changing over time once again this is only been notice if UV levels are quite high such as in front of a very brightly lit window etc. Providing the UV levels are not very high we have not noticed any colour change in prints using our inks.
Regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

P O'Toole
P O'Toole

Hi Taleenee from my experience with ink hub I would definitely say try their inks before any others. I've bought inks before that were a whole lot more expensive than ink hub and only lasted half the time. Cheers Pam

Hi Taleenee,
I have noted the comments that Dean has made.
This is a vexatious question to say the least. There are so many variables here, which Dean alleded, that must be taken into account ie. printer, paper, ink and quality of original photo.
As a start point, let me say that I have been a customer of Ink Hub since June 2017 and have had no issues with their products for both the ink cartridges for my Canon printer or the cartridges for my Brother, black & white only, laser printer.
The Brother laser printer is a low cost wireless laser printer and used to print black marks on white paper. It does the job to an acceptable level with which I am happy. I do not expect anything more than that from it.
The Canon, on the other hand is a different matter. It is a Canon Pixma MX 926, (about 2 years old) designated as a MFC or Multi Function Centre. This means that it not only prints, but scans and copies as well.
When printing a colour item, this produces an acceptable output on plain paper, such as a photo/picture that may be used for school project or such.
On occasions, when I have wanted to print a photo of a particular family event ie birthday, anniversary and such, I have used the Canon Glossy Photo Paper (Product GP-501) which I have found produces a most acceptable result especially going back over several years, I may only print a few or several photos like this.
In the event, I need to print a large number of photos, say 50-100, I would take them to a commercial operation, such as K-mart or Harvey Norman and have them do it. That way, if I or the end user are not happy with the result, I have some comeback on the operation.
For information, cameras used have been either or both, Canon 700D, Nikon D90 or Nikon P900
Trust this is of assistance.
Regards