Ink Hub

Ink Hub

Epson compatible ink cartridges

Order arrived within a couple of days. I specified the colours I wanted and was send my order exactly. I can’t comment on quality of cartridges as I haven’t used them yet. I was undecided whether to buy originals or compatible cartridges but after reading the article by ink hub regarding original versus compatible I decided to buy the compatible ones, so article was very helpful.

received the next day no problems this is only the second time i have used them i owe the man who put me onto this company top class i will only deal with INK HUB from now on

website glitches

Website was annoying to use. Insisted on a company name, eventually accepted "Mr", then deleted credit card details I had already entered, so I had to fill out all details twice. Let's see how long delivery takes.

Brilliant service, quick delivery

Love this company have been reordering quality Ink for my Canon printer many times I can not fault anything. A rarity in our grab the money and run attitude of so many others. Thank you

Good Product and Money Saver

Second time I have used product and have had no issues. It is a good price compared to printer manufacturer. Of course manufacturer not too happy. Printer came up with a message to use their product for obvious reasons.

Incredible service, combined with Australia post

This is the second time I have used Ink Hub and the first time was brilliant and nothing has changed. The product has worked perfectly and the speed at which I received my order defies belief.
I highly recommend them.

Fantastic Service

Ink Hub supplies an excellent product at a super price but the main reason I am writing a review is because I had an issue with an ink cartridge and without question a fresh cartridge was dispatched

Ink hub

I can highly recommend the products.
thank you 10 out of 10 if anyone needs a cheep option please try this it is a excellent product and they deliver very fast

Ink Hub always is my best value

I have used cartridges from ink hub for many years now, absolutely top service, great product, great price and I am happy with the results of my printed output. My current printer is an Epson, before that it was an HP, great results for both.

What more could you want.

I would highly recommend Ink Hub for their amazing product, delivery speed and service. It was delight to find someone like Dean with such a sense of humour. I did initially have trouble processing the order over the internet however that was all sorted out without fuss. Bill

impressed with help and services

I phoned the Ink Hub for the first time yesterday, I had the pleasure of speaking to Dean yesterday and placing an order for two lots of cartridges for my Epson WF-2630 on Thursday. He is the most natural and helpful person I have ever spoken to when dealing with a company over the phone. He was extremely helpful and gave some tips that will make my printer last longer. To my surprise my package arrived early this morning, not even twenty four hours and I must say very impressive. Thank You Dean for your friendliness and impressive service.

Service

Excellent service, prompt delivery and always happy to advise. When I had problems with my printer the problem was fixed and I have very good result from the cartridges from Inkhub.

Excellent Service

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ink Hub to anyone. They offer quality products and great prices - friendly service and delivery is excellent. Any problem is quickly rectified without hesitation. Very happy.

quick and inexpensive

The ink produces good results at a good price delivery is prompt web site easy to navigate. very happy will be using Ink Hub for all my ink requirements thank you for your prompt service.

As good as the original (expensive) inks!

As an administrator of a charity costs are important - the fewer the better. Epson inks are expensive and I usse a lot of ink for photos and DVD covers (at my expense). I cannot tell the difference between the Epson and Ink Hub inks except price wise. Ink Hub wins hands down. 'Nuff said!

Totally satisfied to date

Have used Ink Hub for 4 - 5 purchases, and will keep on doing so. They deliver promptly, and the product is always the right one. Couldn't ask for more - it's an excellent service.

Happy to return!

I am a happy returning customer. My previous order was shipped in record time and worked well with my printer. The price is economical and I recommend this company for it's service and quality of product

Happy customer

Great service, prompt delivery,good quality and good value for money.I am most impressed with speedy delivery.
I will keep using Ink Hub and don't hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for your service!

Top Shelf

These are top line quality and great price. Many other product lines I have tried are not up to scratch, and print poor quality photos Thank you will buy again.

Ink Hub Printer Cartridges

Choosing after market cartridges over OEM cartridges engenders nervousness, but having taken the plunge with the offering from Ink Hub I couldn’t be happier. The reproduction quality is fine, the customer service exemplary and the delivery fast. Ink Hub get my unqualified recommendation.
John W

Why are all the reviews on Ink Hub so old?
I don't know. Perhaps people cannot be bothered writing reviews anymore? I wrote mine because I was tired of spending so much $ on tiny quantities of ink when going OEM. The price of ink is outrageous so any saving is a bonus. Ink Hub inks are also very good.

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.
Hi there No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks. http://www.inkhub.com.au/ink/genuine-vs-compatible-ink-cartridgesThank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges. Thanks for responding.Hi there It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?
Hi Matilda Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges. In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.

Similar listings