Troy

TroyNorth Queensland, QLD

Better than the genuine cartridges.

Besides the obvious cost saving, I bought a genuine set of ink from our local HN store inserted into one of our Brother multifunction printers (we have 2 identical in our house for speedy scanning). The Magenta and Black cartridges refused to print correctly, despite this newer machine only ever having genuine carts. After a few head cleans they came good, but the streaks returned a few weeks later. I have NEVER had this issue with the cartridges from InkHub despite their 'compatible' name. The delivery times are exceptional to North Queensland and have been a happy return customer and I no longer have to pay more money for an inferior product from the genuine team! Thanks InkHub!!!

Tydo53

Tydo53The Mallee, VIC

Fantastic Product And Service

Speed of delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Friday and received my delivery Monday morning. I am also very happy with the quality of the ink cartridges. True colours and terrific value.

Phillip D.

Phillip D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient

Perfect great to deal with, has been so easy to find correct printer cartridges and Prompt delivery. Convenient as it is just up the road from me
PHILL

Paul

Paul

Canon PGI-1600XL Compatible Value Pack (x2)

Great customer service and good product, excellent communication, fast postage,
easy to use website with online assistance available if needed, highly recommended AAA+.

Roger

RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Five years of Excellent Service !

Have been buying aftermarket cartridges for my Epson printers for around 5 years now and quality and service has been excellent.

MrsBuckley5

MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ink Hub - What an incredible Company!

Spoke to one of the main men. Asked about a specific lot of ink for my printer. He did me a great deal. I had the ink within a couple of days - I am in another State to where the Company is located. I have no hesitation in recommending Ink Hub for all your ink requirements. An absolute pleasure doing business with your company, Dean.

epson 4740 - all ink cartridges not recognised

None of the 4 ink cartridges worked, 2nd guessed by owner after multiple times and hours problem solving. no attempt to re-send working cartridges, and i had to pay for postage. Received refund however won't be going back to Ink hub.

Tim

I just went and bought a full new genuine set and they all worked first try. I completely understand but you did not give me that option.m and I had to pay for postage. Best not to second guess your customers.

Chas

ChasPerth, WA

Greatest

Compatible ink is excellent in print quality and at a 1/3 the cost of genuine epson is perfect. Also very prompt in filling orders

Best on the market

The guys at Ink Hub are very easy to deal with and quick to respond to an enquiry. Their product is first rate, at a price that is unbeatable in the ink cartridge market.

Robertf

RobertfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

REPEAT CUSTOMER

Reliable quick Free delivery. Excellent price and quality goods. Why would you shop anywhere else?
Ink Hub has me as a long term customer.

Very reliable and efficient service

These guys have a wide range of products which are very reasonably priced. I haven't bought ink cartridges anywhere else since I came across them.

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

First choice for printer cartridges.

Now been dealing with Ink Hub for seven years and can't see any reason to change. Easy ordering and fast delivery plus cartridges that don't let you down.

Mattyboy

MattyboyHunter Region, NSW

Quick Delivery

Delivery was very quick and the staff seem very knowledgeable. Second time I have used Ink Hub and all good.

Tony

TonyHobart, TAS

Same old excellent service - easy to take for granted!

Order system is idiot proof, quite simple to nominate my printer name and model, even rely on Ink Hub's recommendations when replacing my old printers, once I experienced a problem cartridge - problem solved immediately without any inconvenience or embarrassment.

First time user.

So far happy camper. Easy to order, fast delivery, price has been best I have found. Only just installed new cartridges today 25/03/2021.

Repeat customer

I have used ink hub before. Inks were perfect, cheap and fast delivery. I Highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Jazkat

Jazkat

Good quality ink and efficient to deal with

I have been using the compatible inks from Ink Hub for a while now and have experienced none of the problems that other generic inks I have tried have had. I even forget that they are non-genuine as the ink quality is so good!
The shipping is fast and efficient and well packed, and the pricing is very reasonable. I have not had any problems needing to be dealt with, so cannot comment on that aspect.
Overall I have been very happy to use these inks - and having previously been a professional photographer I do know my inks. I am also very happy to deal with this company, and will continue to do so in the future.

Happy with the service

Good Price. Easy to order. Fast delivery. Well packaged. Hope the ink last longer than the last one. Very happy with the service.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Just ordered some new toner cartridges. Excellent price and easy to find the right toner for my printer model. Some sites seem to think that you need to look at every option they have. Can’t comment yet on delivery etc.

Cornelius

CorneliusPerth, WA

Value for money

This seller is one of the cheapest out there for OEM refill cartridges. My model is Epson Workforce Pro (WF-3725). I bought the Epson 702XL Compatible Value Pack once before and am buying it again. Shipping was fast too.

Bob

Bobasked

Do these cartridges have the latest chip

Hi Bob
All of our cartridges at this time have the very latest chips on them. We are very on the ball about having the latest chipped versions as it saves us and the customer a heap of headaches.

Kind regards Dean

Jade
Jade

Sorry for the late reply. I don't if they have chips but I put them into the printer and worked. All the ink level were shown as full. Hope this helps.

Werner S.

Werner S.asked

My Brother Printer MFC-795CW Com up with 4F. Is ther a way to clear the Print head from blocking?

Hi Werner
The 4F message generally indicates that the printhead has died. I have been in this game for 13 years and it is almost ALWAYS terminal when any printhead error occurs. Sorry I can't give you better news however other than cleaning the printhead using Windex if that don't work then it's kaput. Have a read of this and follow the links down the bottom of the page to see the videos on cleaning the printheads.
Kind regards Dean ( Ink Hub )

Darryl G.

Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean