Ink Hub Ink Cartridges for Epson Printer

I have been using Ink Hub ink cartridges in my Epson XP-340 printer for some time now. I have had no problems with them and I am very pleased with the quality of the photos I print out. Their price represents a huge saving compared with original Epson brand cartridges and the service and delivery times from Ink Hub cannot be faltered. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them.

Very happy regular customer

I have used the Ink Hub for some years and every time I order its a pleasure. Great prices and product and even better service, any issues Dean either has an answer for or fixes it straight away. You can't ask for more than that.

Thanks Peter,
really glad that you are happy with our printer ink and service. Thanks for the great review.

arcadia10

arcadia10Perth, WA

Great personal service from Ink Hub!

Dean MInk Hub

Thanks for the review, very much appreciated. We try to write as many articles that are aimed at helping people with their printer problems and we do get some good feedback from people so that is great. Take care and thanks again for the review.

Tony

TonyHobart, TAS

You can take Ink Hub for granted!

For many years Ink Hub has proven to be so reliable and helpful that I simply take them for granted now and the delivery is always prompt. It is really a comfort to get sensible advice when I need it.

A1 AutoSafe

A1 AutoSafeSydney, NSW

Love This Company

Love this company and the products. Great prices and their products fit my machines perfectly. I have only recently discovered them and could not be happier. Thank you Ink Hub

Peter

Peter

Easiest way to order printer ink

This service is pretty much perfect. The prices are very reasonable, the order process is simple and the order always arrives in perfect condition just a very few days later.

Dean MInk Hub

Great to hear that our printer ink is easy to order. We spent a lot of time developing the website. Thank you for the review

R J and T L Agencies

R J and T L AgenciesNortheast, VIC

Ink cartridges

Great product, very well priced and always delivered in next to no time. Have been using Ink Hub for years and have never had anything to complain about. would certainly recommend as a useful business supplier

baloo

balooSydney, NSW

Ink hub is best

I have used Ink Hub over a lot of years, and not once have they failed to deliver within a day or two, nor has their product been left wanting, and their prices beat the opposition every time

AYO7924 02

AYO7924 02

Great product

Ordered for first time and happy enough with the product to reorder again. Found the ink didn’t dry out like the genuine product did when we weren’t using the printer. Very happy with the price.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Faultless

I have been using Ink Hub for quite a while now. I can highly recommend the service and the generic cartridges are comparable to the real thing except for one thing - they are much more affordable! Thank you Ink Hub.

Phil

PhilGippsland, VIC

Best service ever

First time ordering through Ink Hub. Great Service. My product arrived promptly as stated. Prices are very competitive and a 60 day guarantee is very reassuring. Keep up the good work and i will be a return customer.

k.thomas

k.thomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ink cartridges

the ink is a good price . it comes quick . and we do not have a problem with the product . thank you kym and Jenny have a god blessed day . keep safe .

Mile Petrov

Mile PetrovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service

Brother LC 3319XL Compatible Value Pack - MFC J6930DW
I am returning customer and I am so glad that I finally found ink that doesn't render printers.
I have had a number of ink and laser printers and they all gone bust because of dodgy cartridges.
Look no further - this is a real deal!

Louis M.

Louis M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic products and quick service

Have been using Ink Hub for a few years now. Their products and service is A1. Prices are fantastic, quality of goods is hard to beat and delivery is super fast. Keep up the good work.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product and service

I have ordered from ink hub several times and have always found them to be reliable and product of good quality. For that reason they are my 'go-to' for ink supplies.

KBL

KBL

After trying several other competing businesses I was lucky to find Ink Hub. Very quick response to queries and fast turnaround on orders. Before the virus lockdown it was common to recive my cartridges in Victoria the day after placing the order. Recommended

Rare excellence in the online marketplace

Easy to contact and deal with .Helpful with product information and problem solving. A quality product delivered rapidly. Great to deal with a company which treats its customers like fellow humans.

Michael M.

Michael M.New South Wales

Outstanding service and good product!

Have been ordering toner cartridges for many years from Ink Hub. Our orders are always dispatched on the same day and arrive a day later in Sydney. The price is also very competitive.

Great company

Been using ink hub for years. Easy to negotiate web site; prompt delivery; product always A1. Best value for money. Have recommended them to friends and family, never been any complaints.

John P.

John P.Perth, WA

Friendly service that can't be beat.

Decided to try out Ink Hub as my cartridge source and all went to plan but I made a typo on my form which I didn't see till later in the day. Looked up the phone number, rang and was answered immediately. No problem to change my order on the fly. Many thanks to the team. Got the goods & sorted the printer. Now everyone is happy.

Darryl G.

Darryl G.asked

Does Ink Hub stock after market inks for the Epson SC-P600, T760 series of cartridges?

Hi Darryl
Sorry but at this stage we do not stock these cartridges.
Kind regards Dean

taleenee

taleeneeasked

I have a brother printer and am looking for compatible cartridges, however some photos I had printed previously,I am discovering that they have turned orange. These weren’t bought through this website,

I’m wanting to know if anyone has compatible cartridges that have printed photos and they are still the original colour.

Hi Taleenee
This depends really on several factors. The biggest factor is the amount of UV exposure. Generic inks do not have the ability to resist UV as well as the more expensive genuine oil based inks do. Also the type of paper plays a role in how the image quality will last over a period of time.

In general with tests we have performed our inks hold up very well over time as long as they are not exposed to very high levels of UV. Even the genuine oil based inks will deteriorate if exposed to high UV for too long. As far as colour changing over time once again this is only been notice if UV levels are quite high such as in front of a very brightly lit window etc. Providing the UV levels are not very high we have not noticed any colour change in prints using our inks.
Regards Dean ( Owner / Manager )

P O'Toole
P O'Toole

Hi Taleenee from my experience with ink hub I would definitely say try their inks before any others. I've bought inks before that were a whole lot more expensive than ink hub and only lasted half the time. Cheers Pam

Hi Taleenee,
I have noted the comments that Dean has made.
This is a vexatious question to say the least. There are so many variables here, which Dean alleded, that must be taken into account ie. printer, paper, ink and quality of original photo.
As a start point, let me say that I have been a customer of Ink Hub since June 2017 and have had no issues with their products for both the ink cartridges for my Canon printer or the cartridges for my Brother, black & white only, laser printer.
The Brother laser printer is a low cost wireless laser printer and used to print black marks on white paper. It does the job to an acceptable level with which I am happy. I do not expect anything more than that from it.
The Canon, on the other hand is a different matter. It is a Canon Pixma MX 926, (about 2 years old) designated as a MFC or Multi Function Centre. This means that it not only prints, but scans and copies as well.
When printing a colour item, this produces an acceptable output on plain paper, such as a photo/picture that may be used for school project or such.
On occasions, when I have wanted to print a photo of a particular family event ie birthday, anniversary and such, I have used the Canon Glossy Photo Paper (Product GP-501) which I have found produces a most acceptable result especially going back over several years, I may only print a few or several photos like this.
In the event, I need to print a large number of photos, say 50-100, I would take them to a commercial operation, such as K-mart or Harvey Norman and have them do it. That way, if I or the end user are not happy with the result, I have some comeback on the operation.
For information, cameras used have been either or both, Canon 700D, Nikon D90 or Nikon P900
Trust this is of assistance.
Regards

Hanny S.

Hanny S.asked

hi Dean, i bought generic ink 61XL for HP 2540 from ebay. It was good on the first few use but i dont use it for quite sometimes. And when i want to use it, it did not print. I shake the cartridge hard and drops and drops of ink came out. Just wondering if the cartridge still have ink why it can not print? Any of your customer had similar complain when buy cartridge from ink hub? was it dry out?

Get an answer from our members and Ink Hub representatives