Ink Hub

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Hub

Just as high quality as the genuine ink.

Great service, fantastic products and fast delivery. I use this ink to print art prints for my online store and the results are just as high quality as a professional print. Love this ink!

Lesley
Lesley

Great product and service

I have used Ink Hub for several years. The generic ink works perfectly and when I had troubles with my printer, they went over and above to help. Also, shipping was amazingly quick. I recommend them VERY highly.

Great value for money

We have been using Inkhub cartridges for a number of years and have never had any problems. They give us the results we require in all our printing, including printing photos. Inkhub provide a very efficient delivery dservice.

Sue K
Sue KSydney

Excellent Company & Product

I have been purchasing from the Ink Hub for many years. Quality products. Fast service. Never any problems. Highly recommended.

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

printer ink cartridges

Great products! Purchased a new printer last year and the ink that came with it ran out too fast!! Contacted Inkhub and got a supply which has kept me going. Just re-ordering now.

Elaine
ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every printer needs ink!

I am happy with the ink cartridges I have received, the ink quality is good and they dispatch the products quickly.

Beaver
BeaverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always used them.

Many years ago a mate told me about Ink Hub so I tried them. Now, many years and printers later, I am still using them. I have never had a faulty cartridge in all that time.

Robin Henry
Robin HenryCentral, SA

Excellent Value for Money and Conveniently Located

I've purchased inks on several occasions from Ink Hub and found the prices very reasonable and the products excellent. As I live at Tanunda, SA, the orders I lodge arrive next day by express post. You can't do much better than that!

greenapples
greenapplesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No frills, simple to order.

Quick and efficient, packaging was excellent, all inks working perfectly in my Canon TS 6360 series, no complaints from me.

Great service Great ink cartridges

Ink Hub delivered the ink cartridges faster than I expected. The cartridges work well in my Brother printer. Their prices are competitive :))

First class service !!

I just received my ink cartridges from Dean. It only took 2 days from ordering in Brisbane to receiving them from Adelaide. Blisteringly fast service. The last cartridges I got from Ink Hub lasted 9 months. OK, I don't print a lot but this is the best cartridge life I've had in 7 years from the same Brother printer. Keep up the good work Dean - you deserve to succeed. Regards, Robert

Cate58
Cate58SYDNEY

Just what I needed

Able to get my ink cartridges for my Canon printer, good price and fast service. Am a happy return customer.

Great cartridges

Been buying these compatible cartridges for 3 years now for a home office so I go through them regularly. Not had any problems with them at all and have saved heaps over that period. Delivery is always quick too, normally next day!

EXCELLENT COMPANY

I have been buying ink cartridges from here for a long time & highly recommend. Great prices & very quick delivery. Their customer service is fantastic.

Efficiency at its best

Dean, thanks so much for the help in getting my old mp830 going again after many years.
Your knowledge, service and delivery was professional.