Ink Hub

Ink Hub

Totally satisfied to date

Have used Ink Hub for 4 - 5 purchases, and will keep on doing so. They deliver promptly, and the product is always the right one. Couldn't ask for more - it's an excellent service.

Happy to return!

I am a happy returning customer. My previous order was shipped in record time and worked well with my printer. The price is economical and I recommend this company for it's service and quality of product

Happy customer

Great service, prompt delivery,good quality and good value for money.I am most impressed with speedy delivery.
I will keep using Ink Hub and don't hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for your service!

Top Shelf

These are top line quality and great price. Many other product lines I have tried are not up to scratch, and print poor quality photos Thank you will buy again.

Ink Hub Printer Cartridges

Choosing after market cartridges over OEM cartridges engenders nervousness, but having taken the plunge with the offering from Ink Hub I couldn’t be happier. The reproduction quality is fine, the customer service exemplary and the delivery fast. Ink Hub get my unqualified recommendation.
John W

Excellent - delivers every time

As per the title. If Ink Hub do a great job and deliver as promised, why does this system require 30 words to confirm the title? This is dumb and a waste of my time

Above and beyond

I had problems with my new printer as the generic ink cartridges required an updated chip, I called Dean at Inkhub to get advice and he was the one who worked out the problem. Dean went out of his way to source new product from overseas with an updated chip so that I did not have to buy genuine ink. I contacted another regular supplier to let them know they would also need to do this for their customers and their response was that they don't bother with the updates they just wait for the supply to catch up and their only suggestion was to use genuine ink. Cannot recommend Dean highly enough. Genuine guy with true customer service and a price that is manageable. So very happy with the product and the customer service. Thanks Dean you are a superstar.

Brilliant service and great products

I have been using the Ink Hub for quite some time and have never had an issue with the inks they use. Excellent value for money! Will remain a loyal customer.

Fourth Order from Ink Hub

I purchase a few different variants of their generic Brother ink cartridges, and the microchip works in all 4 different printer models that I have. No leakage issues either, unlike another generic supplier I've tried previously which ruined one printer (and the desk beneath it!). Great service and product. Can't ask for much more.

Great product and service

I gave Ink Hub a try after being dissappointed with my previous supplier. I have been very happy with the quality on the cartridges and the ink. Never had any problems at all, and the print output is great quality, clear, and non-smudgey. The ink/cartridges seem to last as long as the originals, so can't be unhappy there.
As for ordering/having the cartridges mailed; i have always received it the next day. So I am a happy customer. Well done all around Ink Hub.

Second order

This is my second order as I'm very happy with the service and quality of product. As they say "the proof of the pudding is in the eating". Thanks guys.

Great price, prompt and works like a dream

Very very happy with my order for a HP Inkjet using Inkhubs compatible ink cartridges. Great service and timely delivery and my colour printouts are still the same excellent quality.

Great Ink, Great Service, Great Price

I have been using Ink Hub for about 8 years and have had great service. The quality and prices of the inks are very good. I have even been able to exchange unopened inks when I have changed printers.
I thoroughly recommend this company and its owners to do business with.

can trust

I have tried other companies never really happy with ink quality
tried this place last time i ordered ink very happy with quality and price but most important it works in my brother printer (did have one question last time received reply straight away ) just ordered again

So far, so good

Ordered this from the Perth area. Got it quickly and received delivery updates along the way. Super happy with the price and speed of delivery. Hopefully the product is just as good.

fast delivery and top quality product for a very reasonable price. I have no hesitation passing on Ink Hub's details to prospective clients who value the fact that they are able to deal directly with an Adelaide based business.

Fast delivery

This is the second time I have used ink hub. I now live in Geraldton, Western Australia and it seems most things come by either carrier pigeon or bullock team. Not so with ink hub, the product was delivered so quickly I thought I was back in Sydney- oh, and the prices are fantastic as well.

Great Product, Top Service

Easy to order, prompt delivery, I reckon the ink works better than original. I've been using Ink Hub for quite a while and it's good stuff.

Quality, Affordable, Reliable service every time

Always delivers on time, Ink Hub has that special customer service that is ongoing. Easy and fast to deal with, they are a local business located just north of Adelaide. We are so glad that we came across Ink Hub and as long as they continue to do business, we will always get our Ink Supplies through them. Highly recommended.

Thanks to all of you product review users.

In modern advertising "simple".
Our story is printer goes into ink alarm.
Darn just when you need it.
So first stop product review.
Ink hub has a simple web site.
There is no mandatory sign up for advertising or free steak knives. Order done. Fingers crossed.

Bang zap flash!
Two days later ink in the mail, plugs in works, simple!

Postage was cheaper than parking in town with no hassles.

Thank you Ink Hub great job.

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.
Hi there No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks. http://www.inkhub.com.au/ink/genuine-vs-compatible-ink-cartridgesThank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges. Thanks for responding.Hi there It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?
Hi Matilda Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges. In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.

Similar listings