Ink Hub

Ink Hub

Poor service and products

Bought a toner which was faulty! Issues getting an exchange with slow service. Not shopping here again as it all seemed good until they recieved our payment. Going to the ACCC.

Ruby

RubySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Range and Service

Ink Hub provides a comprehensive range of products with good pricing and fast delivery. I like the the options for other ink products other than the product I had initially searched

excellent service

I have used the cartridges from Ink Hub for many years and have referred to family. The service is excellent, the delivery is with in a couple of days from the order. Prices are very reasonable.

Great Service and Easy to use website

I found when time to get new cartridges for my printer, the Canon cartridges were more expensive to get than the printer itself. I have found that a canon printer will accept generic inks so was confident with using them. I was very impressed by Ink Hub's website and the range available. Ink Hub delivered in no time at all. I have had no problems with the generic ink cartridges in a Canon printer so far. I can fully recommend them to anyone.

Camerieoz

CamerieozHobart, TAS

Good quick Service Quality Product

Just made our second order from Ink Hub for out OKI printer, the first order arrived quickly , product was perfect for the job , no issues of comparability whatsoever . When I made our first order I phoned a head to confirm the correct product , person was helpful .

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

This is the first time I have ordered from Ink Hub and impressed with their quick service and ease of replacing my cartridges into the printer. Also their prices are cheaper than having cartridges refilled.

Tom W

Tom WBunbury

Excellent quality, excellent service.

Ink hub is my go to site for printer inks, after first using them a couple of years ago. Their website is well designed and easy to use, the inks they sell are good quality generic cartridges, and express shipping is cheaply provided. Would definitely recommend.

Munchkin

MunchkinIllawarra, NSW

Ink Hub service

I found it hard recently to get cartridges for my printer and when I did they were too expensive so decided to go online. I was very impressed by Ink Hub's website and their knowledge of printers and ink cartridges so I decided to order all four colours for my printer. Ink Hub delivered in no time at all. I was a bit apprehensive about the cartridges being generic but I have had no problems with them so far. I can fully recommend them to anyone.

Great product super fast shipping!!

Was referred to this company by our neighbours - so happy we found you!!
I have looked for a long time to find a good ink company but noone had grerat products AND great prices!
Thanks I will be back

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

best cartridge shop ever, best customer services too

I have been buying this cartridge shop for 5 years now and they never disappointed me, when I have a problem with the cartridge they changed it straight away for free so I will never change shop when talking about cartridge as long as this shop still standing

Ink review

I received the order by express service & the price was affordable. I will definitely order again with them in the future. It is difficult to find reasonably priced ink these days. I'd rather help the environment where i can.

Giggles

GigglesCentral West, NSW

Easy Order

Have only just ordered item price is great. Advised by friends product is great will let you know when get it and use it. Very easy to order on line, a lot less expensive than driving 55 kl to nearest shop and time. If delivered with in a day even better.

stefencc

stefencc

The quality and service are excellent at InkHub. The ink quality is virtually indistinguishable from the manufacturers. Service is quick and easy. I've been using them for the past 2 years.

Moggy

MoggyEyre Peninsula, SA

Reliable Good Quality

Always quick on delivery and the product that I buy are always of good quality and the service is overall very reliable. I don’t go anywhere else for ink cartridges now!

Paul F

Paul F

Ink Made Easy

The Ink-Hub website was easy to use, the delivery time was very good and the Ink cartridges work well in my Brother printer. Therefore I am reordering the same again.

Great service from this company.

Website was easy to navigate, and it displayed a comprehensive range of ink cartridges at good prices. Courteous and very helpful service during my phonecall. Prompt delivery of my order.

Fantastic product. As good as the original

I am a great fan of the products on ink hub; the compatible ones are at a good price and I have had nothing but excellent results with the cartridges/toners.

great service and product

Ordered some Epson ink cartridges on Monday afternoon and they were delivered Wednesday morning - Australia Post advised when items were posted and again when they would be delivered - great service by both Ink Hub and Australia Post

TREVOR

TREVORPerth, WA

Very pleased with the prompt service

So far so good , the package arrived on time and on budget .So much cheaper than the original cartridges and they seem to be just as good also I don't have to take a trip to the shops to buy .

Walter J

Walter JHunter Region, NSW

Top rate service.

I ordered ink from Ink Hub once again and within two days my order had arrived from South Australia to the NSW central coast area. The quality of the ink is excellent and lasts more than twice as long as previously tried Epson inks.

I will continue to use their service which I highly recommend.