Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Returning customer

I am a returning customer to Ink Hub and I won't go anywhere else. The Ink cartridges work perfectly in my printer, never any issues with loading and recognising them, great value and great customer service. Keep it up Ink Hub

I am a continuing customer.

Ink Hub was recommended to me by a friend. Very happy with the ease of ordering and the speedy delivery of my order. I don't think the cartridges last quite as long as the Epson ones but they are very good value for price.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Great Service

Great Service, Great prices, Check it out, good luck finding someone cheaper. Awesome website to, check out the Blogs they are a hive of info. Will definately be shopping here from now on!

Jon Pratt

Jon PrattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product & Price

I have an Epsom Expression 320 printer. I have previously purchased cartridges from a major office products retailer, but their cheaper line are reconditioned and their original line are fiendishly expensive. The reconditioned ones continually give me a 'cartridge not recognised' error

So, I purchaser a set of cartridges from Ink Hub. They work perfectly, have given me no errors and are far, far cheaper than any of the options available through the well know office products company.

Highly recommend.

Remy Devorsine

Remy DevorsineSydney Surrounds, NSW

The printer ink you have been looking for!

Great products and excellent customer service. Been using ink hub for more than 10 years now with no problems what so ever. Below is a picture of my stock getting low!

Fast and Reliable

Product is great in Brother printer, easy to order online, especially with purchase history. Orders are filled fast, always have my order the next day. Very happy and will keep coming here for my ink :)

Carolyn P.

Carolyn P.South East Queensland, QLD

Have Used Ink Hub for many years, always good

Ink Hub product is always good, we have never had any problems.
It is a very fast and reliable service.
We have been using their products for over eight years and will continue to use into the future.

Great Value

Good, more than competitive, prices.Rapid and efficient delivery. Great product. I couldn't be more satisfied and I will continue to use your services in the future. Thank you very much.

Judith

JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous company.

Excellent friendly customer service and very speedy delivery, ink is also very well packed. Order placed Monday and received in Brisbane Wednesday, I highly recommend this company and will definitely use in the future.

Brett G

Brett GPerth, WA

No problems whatsoever

Have been using them for a few years now. Service is always prompt (sometimes can't believe how quick the products arrive). Never had a compatibility issue with the cartridges for the printers. Great value too.

Kaelene K.

Kaelene K.Hunter Region, NSW

Ink Hub - the best

Ink hub offer super fast delivery and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I bought the printer I own due to their printer comparison ratings. :)happy customer

Excellent company

Ink Hub sell quality products, their shipping is rapid and the packaging for the cartridges is secure. I am very pleased with Ink Hub's service each time I have used them.

First Time User

First time using Ink Hub. Easy to use site, found the ink cartridges I needed at a very good price. The whole experience was hassle free and quick delivery. A very happy customer and I will continue to purchase my cartridges from Ink Hub.

New User

This is first time I have used Ink Hub. Service was very good and delivery was here from interstate in a couple of days (weekend in between)
I have just fitted four new cartridges to my Epson XP-5100 and they worked first time , no problems.
I would encourage anyone wanting cartridges to purchase from Ink Hub.

Dean MInk Hub

Thank you Joseph, very kind of you to take the time to review our company. Best of wishes to you.

Kind regards Dean ( Owner/Manager )

Never any issues

The product is fit for purpose in my Canon printer, delivery is exceptionally prompt, price is competitive. I have had no issues over the past 4 years as an InkHub customer.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company with whom to do business

Service was excellent, delivery was prompt, I have so far used 2 of the 5 cartridges ordered and they print the same as the genuine Epson ink. They cost less than 1/4 the Epson price

baloo

balooSydney, NSW

Top service

Amazing service. I ordered a set of ink cartridges over the weekend, my order was processed on Monday and it arrived Tuesday. A massive two day turnaround
I'd like to see the other online shops match this

VJA

VJASouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally reliable

Epson printers give dire warnings if your printer senses that you are using compatibles. However after clicking through the "continue" screens the cartridges from Ink Hub perform with absolutely no problem. The order process is quick and easy and the cartridges arrive promptly. Thank you

Yay! Love their work.

Love these guys. They know heaps and run a very efficient business. Always on time and well packed, the products are top quality and help is on hand for any problems we might have. Great to deal with.

Corrie W

Corrie WNorth Queensland, QLD

Best product, best support, keen prices

I don't do reviews based upon a single experience so after several years of relationship complete with most helpful prompt advice and service along with impeccably performing products I have found Ink Hub to best consistent performer. If they stock the product you need they are the go to supplier.
Don Willoughby