superb service

I placed my order on Thursday afternoon and cartridges were delivered Friday to my home in Brisbane in under 22hours. I was also sceptical about buying compatible cartridges, so I immediately installed them in my printer and not a problem. I have been wasting money by buying branded cartridges for years but no more. Keep up the great service Ink Hub. Colleen

great product

rang for toner, when i arrived product was waiting for me, very friendly people to deal with, have no hesitation to return to purchase more products. More than happy to pass on the name to freinds.

Excellent product.

I have been buying from Ink Hub for quite a few years now. The product is excellent and the service & delivery is the fastest I have ever experienced. This has continues over all the years I have been buying through them. Highly recommend. Excellent work Ink Hub

great service

Ordered box of cartridges Monday afternoon: cartridges arrived Tuesday lunchtime. Company provides consistently fantastic, reliable service. Very highly recommended. This review based on our genuine experiences having dealt with Ink Hub for more than three years.

Great Service.

I ordered a set of Canon printer ink at 3pm Monday, arrived at Hornsby NSW by post at 2.40 Tuesday, I was able to track my parcel all the way Thank you great service.

Fantastic service & product

We have bought from Ink Hub for over 5 years & have always found the service & product to be top class. Delivery has been extremely prompt & the cartridges have been excellent with no problems with the quality of the ink. We have had no problems with the ink even when unused for a month or more. The price point is always extremely competitive. Ordering on-line is very simple & user friendly. Congratulations on a great service & product!!

Always reliable

Great product, as well as a Great price. The service is Excellent ... Dean is always friendly and helpful, and his ink quality is reliable. I prefer to support small business and shop locally, so Ink Hub ticks the boxes on that too. I can highly recommend this supplier!

Ordering was a snap!

I have only just ordered from Ink Hub for the first time, but navigating the site was really easy, & completing the order was quick & easy. Well done! As long as the ink arrives intact, I definitely keep using Ink Hub.

Great service and ink

We have been getting our printer ink from ink-hub for a couple of years now and always found them to be extra prompt with delivery and we have no complaints with the quality of the ink and the price is excellent also.

Best Deal

I have found this to be the cheapest ink for my Epson printer and with quick delivery too. Great deal! I have become a returning customer for that reason now.

always get my ink here very quick delivery

I always buy my canon compatible printer ink from here. Its local too, so supporting a South Aussie business. Great ink, great service, very quick delivery, never had any hassles. Highly recommended

Good Quality Non-Genuine Ink

I have been buying non-genuine ink from Ink Hub for 2 years now. Much better quality than those from pop-up kiosks in shopping centres. Quick delivery. Good prices. Great customer service. Would recommend this company.

First time purchasing ink cartridges from Ink Hub.

First time purchasing ink cartridges from Ink Hub. Very pleased to receive prompt attention to my order and express delivery. Very good value for money and great service. Peter C.

Brilliantly Brilliant

Ink Hub are truly amazing, one and a half business days from ordering, Adelaide to Brisbane, cartridges installed, all up and running full tilt again and not one single issue, with print quality excellent. The cost saving was truly mind-blowing and without a shadow of a doubt will definitely use again and again.
Finest regards to all at Ink Hub for nothing short of the finest professional service.

Great product. Great service!

I'm very happy with the quality, service and price provided by Ink Hub. Quick delivery and great customer service. Once I had a cartridge that didn't work and they replaced it quickly for free. It's the only place I go to when I need ink.

Service

Great fast service and good quality non genuine ink cartridges. Good price for compatible products and no issues using non genuine in my printer - as with some other suppliers. Highly recommend!

Great product, thanks!

The cartridges arrived sooner than I thought, no problems with my printer, and the price is great. Winner! Winner! I'll be using Ink Hub again, and telling my friends too. Thanks.

Stop spending money on genuine cartridges!

I am SO glad I found Ink Hub - only wish I'd found them sooner. For years and years I've bought Brother cartridges for my Brother printer and spent so much money doing so as they seemed to run out so damn quick. Then I searched the web for alternatives, found Ink Hub, read reviews about them and decided to give them a go. The cartridges WORK - that's what's so important. They are compatible with my printer, they give just as good print quality as my Brother ones did and they don't run out as quick. And the best news? They cost a fraction of the price of the genuine ones. $7.70 for a black cartridge versus $38.88. I don't even have to make a special trip to Officeworks anymore. I order online and receive them within 2 days. They have compatible cartridges for many different printers, not just Brother. The service is outstanding and if you need any help with anything, Dean is fantastic. Don't be afraid to try a compatible cartridge from Ink Hub. I've just placed my second order with them. They are a great Aussie company and can save us all a lot of money!

Printer inks

Excellent service, fast delivery, well packaged, good quality printer inks.
Competitively priced ,no need to clean printer heads when new link cartridges
Were installed, Ink Hub is highly recommended for future purchasers.

Excellent service

Easy site to navigate along with prompt delivery..ie..Adelaide to outer Melbourne in a day and a half is what I call and excellent service. And yes the Geneic cartridge I ordered works just fine. Highly recommended.

Why are all the reviews on Ink Hub so old?
I don't know. Perhaps people cannot be bothered writing reviews anymore? I wrote mine because I was tired of spending so much $ on tiny quantities of ink when going OEM. The price of ink is outrageous so any saving is a bonus. Ink Hub inks are also very good.

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.
Hi there No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks. http://www.inkhub.com.au/ink/genuine-vs-compatible-ink-cartridgesThank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges. Thanks for responding.Hi there It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?
Hi Matilda Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges. In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.

CategoryOnline Shops and Office & Stationery Shops