baloo

balooSydney, NSW

Top service

Amazing service. I ordered a set of ink cartridges over the weekend, my order was processed on Monday and it arrived Tuesday. A massive two day turnaround
I'd like to see the other online shops match this

VJA

VJASouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally reliable

Epson printers give dire warnings if your printer senses that you are using compatibles. However after clicking through the "continue" screens the cartridges from Ink Hub perform with absolutely no problem. The order process is quick and easy and the cartridges arrive promptly. Thank you

Yay! Love their work.

Love these guys. They know heaps and run a very efficient business. Always on time and well packed, the products are top quality and help is on hand for any problems we might have. Great to deal with.

Corrie W

Corrie WNorth Queensland, QLD

Best product, best support, keen prices

I don't do reviews based upon a single experience so after several years of relationship complete with most helpful prompt advice and service along with impeccably performing products I have found Ink Hub to best consistent performer. If they stock the product you need they are the go to supplier.
Don Willoughby

Thank you Don, much appreciated. Dean

Jack D.

Jack D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent service

Very prompt action about timing of delivery and goods arrived without any delay . Received good information of the type of ink cartridges that would meet my required. Overall excellent service and price is reasonable.

First time buyer from this company. Phoned for information and given the exact information that I wanted. Ordered on a Monday and goods arrived the next day. Can't beat that. Seems to be working perfectly. If they perform the way they are now, I'll certainly be a return customer.

Fast service!

I have ordered a few times now. Very happy with the product and it has been a very quick turn around from ordering to when I have received my order!!

Mike M

Mike M

Great Service

First time order on line. It was very easy to find what I wanted on their site and there was good info on their ink quality. The price was good and the delivery pretty quick... Thanks

Paul R

Paul RSydney

Great service, reliable, value for money cartridges.

Have been buying ink cartridges from Inkhub for 5+ years. They work and represent great value for money. The delivery is fast, usually 2 to 3 days. Overall very happy.

Excellent service.

Called and was instantly helped for the toners required .

Picked up same day, very friendly service.

Also I have been coming to Ink Hub for many years.

And also a great price

Carokl

CaroklMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. Great service.

The cartridges I order are of a high quality and at a reasonable price. The service is fantastic, cartridges are delivered promptly in a day or two. Website is very easy to use for your order. Very happy!

Mandy

MandyBelconnen 2617, ACT

Replacement cartridges that can't be beaten.

Besides the cartridges being a perfect fit & quality as an original, the service is top notch. Your purchase is delivered in rapid time & of course, all at a great price.

Excellent product and service!

Excellent product and service! Have been purchasing from this company for years now. Great value for money, excellent product and speedy delivery. Never had any problems. Thankful I found an affordable alternative.

Rick T

Rick TNortheast, VIC

Dependable

Have been using this company for years, never any problems. I asked for a replacement product some time back there were no issues doing same.
I keep coming back as they are a no hassle business, prompt and product is excellent. Highly recommended

sailorsam

sailorsamSydney

great

was dubious about buying an after market cartridge (having heard some horror stories) but this went well. Not the cheapest cartridge on the market but works perfectly.
Ultra fast delivery (1 day from SA to NSW)
All good thanks

Great Service

Dependable for Years!

I have used Ink Hub for Years- they have been Reliable and Dependable- first was for supplies for my Epsom then, eventually I converted to a Brother printer but stayed with Dean- (and the Brother Printer is now about 2 or 3 years old): I have just placed another ink order - in total confidence.

Tricia

TriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, Great Service

Have used other brands and found them a little unsatisfactory. Ink Hub inks are good quality. They arrive quickly and the company is able to be contacted by phone if needed. Wouldn't use any other inks. Really excellent quality.

DeeIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

I have been using this company for a few years now and have never had a problem with the cartridges. Highly recommend. I have used other companies in the past and always had problems. If you are looking for hassle-free and good quality then this is the company to use.

Poor service and products

Bought a toner which was faulty! Issues getting an exchange with slow service. Not shopping here again as it all seemed good until they recieved our payment. Going to the ACCC.

Alwyn M Nelson

Alwyn M Nelsonasked

Are you still there I can't find your phone number I need ink for my Epson xl200 so please ring me on 0266449360 I will buy three lots of four cartridges hoping to hear from you. regards Alwyn Nelson

inkhub.com.au (08) 7324 3065

Dee

It's not my company, I only buy from them.

Dean MInk Hub

Thanks Dee. Much appreciated. He gave me a call. All sorted. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

GmaA

GmaAasked

Can you supply genric brand inks if I buy a canon Pixma TS5960 from Office works as recommended by you?

Ink hub has a terrific range of cartridges- just go into their website and look for the make and model of printer you want the generic ink for.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you get a friend to ring and ask for details

The printer we recommend is a Cnon TS5060 NOT a TS5960. Kind regards Dean

Ron M

Ron Masked

I'm considering purchasing a Brother HL-L3230CDW colour laser printer. Has anyone had any experience with using compatible toner in this model?
Regards,