Online store and Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

IanG

IanGSydney, NSW

Real customer service WOW!

I purchased a cartridge tape from CartridgeMate and it appears to be faulty. I emailed them with a description of the problem and a photo of the product. Within 24 hours a no cost replacement was underway. Dealt with Shane. No nonsense person and very happy with the response. Top marks guys

CartridgeMate TechnicalCartridgeMate

Hi Ian

thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - much appreciated

Bill S

Bill S

Superb Service

2017 was not for myself a successful year for buying online with so many providing crummy service so it was great to finally come across a company that surpassed all others. I placed my order late in the day and by mid morning the next day I was extremely surprised and happy when the courier came with my order and I was able to continue with my printing.

Customer service is dreadful

Customer service is extremely bad and not impress as well. The manager is awful and rude. Will never shop from them again.

If I could rate them zero then I'll definitely give them zero.

Michael

MichaelSydney

Excellent service for a faulty catridge

Bought a Laser toner cartridge in January 2016 & when I went to fit it in May the cartridge had a broken arm piece when taken out of the plastic cover. Sent photo of the broken piece with the toner cartridge & showing that the pull out plastic toner strip & paper had not been touched.

CartridgeMate sent the replacement 2 days later - very impressed.
Tempe NSW MAy 2016

Greg C

Greg CMelbourne, Victoria

Not happy

Shameful after sales service

Bought multiple cartridge packs and later found 2 faulty cartridges, after contacting company, i was accused of lies, inoppropriate storage, that the cartridges weren't from that invoice batch even after i produced all relevant info. i was to advised to check the operation of each of the cartridges purchased at the time of delivery! why offer multiple units cheaper only to NOT honour warranty 6 months after purchase date. disgusted in their attitude, arrogance and lack of business ethics. the savings i made were lost from cartridgemate suppling faulty goods.

extremely bad warranty service

Mollymook NSW

Mollymook NSWMollymook

Good product and excellent service

Whenever I've bought from CartridgeMate I've been pleased with the product: be it quality, price or service. Never had a difficulty with any of their own brand. Once I had a problem with one cartridge and a replacement was with me the next day and no dramas. Anyone can just put in a good cartridge. It is vital to have good service when something goes wrong. I'm a fan! I don't even bother checking around any more.
Quality, price, and service

Absolutley Perfect - Good old fashioned service

Excellent Service

Looked in store and online - phoned CartridgeMate who we happy to offer advice and were very knowledgeable in all aspects of printer. The shop I visited were simply assistants who knew little about printers and the cartridges required. Just pointed me to where they were and I had to look myself
CartridgeMate advised they had new compatible high yield toner cartridges in stock available for this printer
which is ideal for what I am printing - and who doesn't like to save some money
inexpensive to purchase and cheap to run

Best toner and cartridge supplier in the market!

We always purchase our toners and cartridges from CartridgeMate. They offer a great range, very competitive prices and the best service. Their online system is easy to use and the turnaround time for delivery is great. After trying a number of competitors in the past, we have found that we get everything we need from CartridgeMate and they really go out of their way to assist their customers which is something very rare nowadays.

Annie Sullivan

Annie SullivanCremorne

Toner Company with a difference

What an exceptional company to deal with. Competitive rates, they know their stuff, I needed help installing a cartridge for one of our new printers, and they talked me through it step by step, and it worked straight away. Friendly laid back staff, product arrived same day. Highly recommend these guys.. An absolute pleasure to do business with.
Competitive rates, Fast delivery, Experience with products.