Casey Garage Doors

Casey Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Casey Garage Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Nicki - Berwick
Nicki - BerwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Garage Door Repair - Replaced Springs

The service from Hani was fantastic from the original call to the replacement of the springs. Called in the morning and door fixed by 12 pm. Great knowledge and very friendly and very reasonably priced and showed me how to spray all the surfaces of the door..

dksgaragepc
dksgaragepcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

Extremely happy with the service from Hani. He came out and saved me after I buggered up my garage door, on a Saturday evening no less. Went the extra mile, everything fixed then and there. And very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Ronnie
RonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just to Thanks HANI from the Casey Garage Doors , I just had a small problem n I rang most of the roller door company, no one gave me a good response but said they will charge CALLOUT Fees which is Ridiculous, but when I seen CASEY GARAGE DOORS REVIEWS N HANIS name a lot of time , I thought he might help and as expected he solved My problem in a minute , Thankyou very much Mr.Hani for ur valuable time n information which helps people a time n Money . N I hope all the best for u nbur Business ... I would highly Recommend MR.Hani.....

We highly recommend Casey Garage Doors for their great service. We rang late in the day to get a repair on our garage door and Hani came early the next day. He fixed the problem and gave us great advice on how to manage the problem going forward. Very knowledgeable and pleasant. Chris

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Casey Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

PatrickR
PatrickRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

I emailed on a Wednesday afternoon and received a call that evening to determine if a failed Gliderol could be replaced or fixed. Hani ( owner) came there next day to assess and fit a new Merlin and was up and running within a couple of hours.
Fantastic service and very prompt, great communication and my problem solved. Excellent.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service, very professional & competitive prices

These guys are awesome to deal with. I've twice had to call them when parts on my 20 year old garage door have broken and we couldn't get the cars out of the garage. Once was on a public holiday and once was on a Sunday. On both occasions they were amazing and here within the hour to fix things, with Hani the MD coming out himself. And despite being on public holiday or weekend, Hani certainly didn't inflate costs or try to profiteer, where I suspect that many others would have. Would certainly recommend these guys to anyone. Very responsive, respectful and trustworthy.

RUTH
RUTHMELBOURNE

Above and Beyond Service

Casey Garage Doors are amazing....the professionalism is outstanding.....they go BEYOND what they need to do to give you the best experience. Nothing is too much trouble for Hani - you can call with any questions and he will come and see you and explain exactly what is needed. I would highly recommend Casey Garage Doors. Very competitive in pricing as well. They treat the door as though it is their own and want it absolute perfect. Thankyou Hani! Ruth Meadows