Listing monitored by Doors Plus

4.3 (1,926)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (56) · No (1,933)
    4.0 (2,024)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,694)

Karen B.
Karen B.

Doors Pus Biggera Waters - great buy

Another fantastic purchase from Doors Plus Biggera Waters, thanks Michael for walking us through our best options. This time it was a gorgeous Bifold door, finished and ready to install about 2 weeks earlier than expected. We were lucky to have Dale do the door installation, a perfectionist. Such a helpful & friendly tradesman, highly recommended.
Happy customers yet again.

Lawsy
LawsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great services

From start to completion a smooth process. They had our previous order on line to review from about 20 yrs ago

Imma Polizzi
Imma PolizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service was excellent !

Sam the installer was great and professional his workmanship was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone. I will definitely ask for him again for future work.

Alex in the office was easy to deal with! Very professional and patient.

Debra P.
Debra P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bi-fold door

The carpenter was on time & friendly. He did the job well & gave a few tips re-disposal of the old door.

Karla
KarlaSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars, I would

We had five doors and door frames installed. It cost $6500. The front door was not installed correctly and it’s now ripping off the doorframe. The last carpenter the company sent out (who stated it’s “not his problem” to fix the door) also broke our screen door. It’s not been 12 months and it remains unresolved, despite me contacting the company over 50 times (no one returns your messages and everyone is perpetually at lunch). I’ve left honest FB reviews and the blocked me on FB rather than contacting me to resolve the issue.
I highly recommend you avoid this company. They’re happy to sell you a product but their aftermarket communication in nonexistent.

B2
B2Sydney, NSW

Great Result

I was most impressed with the service, follow-up and work done. Richard, from Brookvale DP, was very helpful and was clear about the steps involved, how long it would take for the front door to get installed and gave me a good price. Communication via emails and SMS was really good, so I knew what was happening during each stage. Brian, who installed the door, was professional, courteous and did an excellent job. Love my new front door!

Great Front Door

I am very happy with my new purchase, the installer was very great with communication and installation, I will recommend doorsplus campbellfield to my family and friends

Terrible service

manager never returned calls, they never mentioned the wait time to get the door, zero communication... just terrible all round

Excellent Service

Doors Plus Labrador/Biggera Waters QLD was wonderful to deal with. Michael was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. We love our new doors and will be back for entrance doors.

Reliable at all stages

Very happy with the multiple door installation. Regular contact by phone from doors plus was reassuring. Only off putting point was the tradesman didn't wear a face mask during the day (and we were one day prior to trades shut down). One door still isn't balanced ie. wont stay ajar without closing. I think the sales consultant took down the email address incorrectly as messages weren't received as expected.

Denise
DenisePerth, WA

Excellent service from start to finish

Fantastic service from quotation to install, John was very knowledgeable and helpful. The carpenter Adam was a perfectionist and did a fantastic job at the installation. Highly recommended.

Moira J.
Moira J.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

Great service till we paid the deposit, we’re told 2-3 weeks for delivery, we had to call them after 3 weeks for an update, only to be told it would be another 2 weeks, that is today, again we had to contact them only to be told they will get back to us. Ad on TV says Door Plus no fuss, the company certainly doesn’t fuss with customer satisfaction!

Store LocationGold Coast
Rosey
RoseySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Richard at Doors Plus at Brookvale was very helpful. This was the second time I have used him for door replacements Tony is a fantastic installer.

Don Moss
Don MossFlorey 2615, ACT

Everything went like clockwork

Everything went like clockwork. Very happy. Installer contacted us and did a great job. Arrived on time and worked in terrible conditions

Nidd
NiddMcKellar 2617, ACT

Good Service

Ordered a door one week, installed the next week. Very happy with the staff and the service they provided. Door installer worked in bitterly cold weather.

Read more reviews - page 2