4.2 from 4,421 reviews

2,951

Excellent service

Thanks Raymond from the Macgregor store for all your help choosing the right doors.very professional and smooth service.
They look amazing in each area
Thank you to Todd for doing a wonderful job hanging them and what a great tradesman you are.

Store LocationMacgregor

hifar5

hifar5Sydney, NSW

Thanks Doors Plus Casula (Josh) and (Mile) the installer, both guys were very helpful.
Very happy with our security door and the installation of it.
It was a smooth experience all round.

Store LocationCasula
Rosemarie

RosemarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Once again we chose Doors Plus Sefton Park store to replace an external door and once again we received excellent service and a quality product. Sal goes above and beyond when it comes to service and the installation was perfect. Very happy with the outcome

Store LocationSefton Park South Australia
Kerrie

KerrieForresters Beach

Great experience, great product...

Thank you Jordan (sales) and Joel ( installer), both were so helpful and nice.
I bought an exterior door on sale from the online catalogue, everything was discussed over the phone and when installed it was perfect for my reno, I couldn't be happier with my experience with Gosford Doors plus.

Store LocationGosford

Glenn Marsh

Glenn MarshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice product,great installer

Because I had a Specialists appointment Ian went out of his way to get to me early enough so the door could be installed before I had to leave.He was quick & efficient & a hell of a nice bloke & tradesman.The door was exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier

Store LocationMitcham

R.BraaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Poor product

Store LocationMacgregor

Love my doors

I ordered internal bi-fold doors and I am so happy with the quality. The installer, Chesco, was great, very meticulous and did such a good job. Thank you Doors Plus!

Store LocationMinchinbury
Gkb

Gkb

Excellent quality and service

The Canberra staff were very personable and assisted me in getting exactly what I wanted for the door. The quality of the door was incredible and looked amazing once it was put in. I am so happy with it!

Store LocationCanberra
Marg

MargPERTH WA

My new door is just what I wanted

I was extremely happy with the carpenter who installed my new door. The door lets in lots of light and I am really happy with the result and it has made such a difference to the entry of my house.

Store LocationCannington

Will

WillPerth, WA

not recommended at all

poor customer service who promised to return the call to solve the problem and never do so, ended up calling them again to sort out the issues and repeating myself.

poor quality - used the deadlock provided by Doors Plus and failed twice, causing more trouble to contact them again to get it fix

Store Locationbalcatta

Amazing Service

Fantastic, professional and friendly people in Doors Plus, Balcatta. Really helpful in the showroom. Great price, got door fitted the next day and all mess was cleaned up. I highly recommend these guys as they made it so easy and we are very happy with our new door.

Store LocationDoors plus, Balcatta

Andy

AndyIpswich, Queensland

What a great job

Our tradie rang the night before and turned up when he said he would. I was well impressed with the young guys work. I really expected to have to do something myself when the job was finished to tidy up in some way but there was nothing to do. I cant recommend Doors Plus highly enough.

Annie

AnnieAustralian Capital Territory

Satisfaction Plus, No Fuss!

My recent purchase of quality timber front and back doors from Doors Plus Fyshwick was excellent. The customer service delivered by James was professional and efficient. He demonstrated great product knowledge, he answered all of my questions and offered valuable suggestions for the types of doors that would be suitable. James' suggestions were spot on - the doors look fabulous! George the tradesman installed the doors perfectly and he invested a great deal of time to achieve this.
Thank you to all at Doors Plus.

Store LocationFyshwick

Bad Experience

Worst experience. Bifold took 6 weeks to arrive in store, when told 4 weeks maximum. Found damage to door and runner when unpackaged it at home to install. Returned to store for refund which took 3 weeks to receive after many phone calls to chase refund up.
Bought superior door from Bunnings at a much cheaper price. Only took 2 weeks to arrive in store.

Store LocationCasula
Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Very happy customer!

Very pleased with service at Doors Plus Cannington. Installer was top rate. Workmanship was excellent. All mess cleared up. He also gave useful tips on how to treat new door after he had finished.

Store LocationCannington.

Shameful and pathetic Service

Installer damages the existing wooden frame, of both doors, didn’t fit the top part of both doors properly and there are some aluminium installed in unsafely manner, a number of gaps and unprofessional way of applying Glue at many places. The list keep going on. Pathetic customer service

Store LocationGranvile

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Showroom to Installation

My first time experience with Doors Plus was excellent, from the sales guy to the guy who installed the door. My back door looks awesome, thanks everyone, great customer service.

Store LocationCasula NSW

Would like to leave less than 1 star rating

Really bad service. Only one salesperson and they were on the phone for a good 15 minutes while we had to wait. Decided on door and asked 3 times for the price of installation and each time given a price but once given our invoice the price was just for delivery and installation was extra. We know why he was never straight forward on the installation price, because it's exorbitant. We would have cancelled our order but really needed the door. Would never deal with again!

Store LocationGeelong, Victoria

Joan

JoanGeelong

Unacceptable service

Had order messed up twice waited 6months to have doors completed. Chip in bottom of one door was told what do you expect when doors are cut just paint it also screw in one catch has broken off . Geelong doors loads of fuss never again.

Store LocationGeelong

Shebba

Shebbaasked

I have bought a single exterior door and dressings but need someone to put it together and install. Would this be a service DP offer?

Craig

Craigasked

I would like information on buying a stable door for a house.

Hi Craig

Thanks for your enquiry
Are you after internal sliding Barn doors?

Regards
Gus

Donnaasked

We've just purchased a Guardian two-in-one door in unsealed, solid timber. To best seal and protect the timber from the weather, how do we paint the internal timber face behind the security mesh? Is there way to remove the security mesh? thanks.

Hi Donna

Thanks for sending through your feedback.

Donna – Please note, any “raw looking timber” behind the screen section is all sealed prior to installing the screen door section.
We use a clear varnish or sealant hence why it does look raw however I can assure you it Is sealed prior to constructing the door.

The reason we do not use a coloured sealant is because we cannot determine what colour each customer will paint the door and in order to prevent
colours clashing we use a clear varnish/sealant.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Regards,

Gus @ customer service

Donna

Thank you. I think the in-store staff could be advised of this as they told me it was unsealed. Very happy with the door quality.

Get an answer from our members and Doors Plus representatives