4.2 from 4,538 reviews

3,030

Very Poor Quality

2 Doors purchased from Campbellfield store are of poor quality and
very warped, and very disappointed with staff blaming the frame or
how they where hung, nothing but trouble locking and opening.

Store LocationCampbellfield

Super personalized service!

Dileepa and the team at Doorsplus Springvale are excellent! They customized all my needs, coupled with competitive pricing and service. We were very happy with the end result. Highly recommended

Store LocationSpringvale
Person

PersonPerth, WA

Terrible in every way

I now have a nearly $1,000 particle board door that rattles endlessly in even light winds. Should have done the job myself and bought the door elsewhere.

Won't shop here again.

Store LocationBalcatta

Rishi Nair

Terrible back up service !

Terrible back up service. I installed a door which has mortice roller lock 50mm.The lock after 5 years is broken and to replace the new one cost $157 .Bunnings sells the same one for $52 but is 60mm and will not fit. Dodgy installation practice as Doors Plus install 50mm which other competitors dont and can only be bought from Doorplus but need to place an order . The warranty clause is not honoured by them of 10 years !!! Buyers be aware of your purchase and explore the market for better doors and options. Doors plus sell Viking brand locks and is only specific to their doors ...

Hi Gus,

That is a ridiculous response. Most locks have 10 years warranty as oppose to Lockwood smiths who has life time warranty. Your Vikings brand locks are of poor standard. Very poor service level!!!!

Melanie

MelanieFraser 2615, ACT

Perfection!

From ordering the door to installation, the whole process was seemless. Very happy with the end result! The customer service has been fantastic, I can't fault anything. Highly recommend DoorsPlus

Store LocationFyshwick

Roslyn

RoslynPerth, WA

Disappointed

Sales staff were good at first but then mucked about with multiple messages and times when they were going to arrive to check measure. In the end, I had to ring to confirm and was given a totally different time for appointment. They then rung me strongly suggesting I leave a deposit so I could lock in a price, then took the liberty of deducting double the amount I was told on the phone. I was willing to overlook these things but upon the fitting of the door, was totally non impressed & annoyed. Door is ill fitting, with wide gaps- doesn't fit in door frame properly. For a $1400 job, this overall experience pretty damn poor!!!

Store LocationBalcatta

jenetta

jenettaSydney, NSW

Shocking unbelievably bad abusive customer service

Store LocationCastle Hill - they were great

Jo BromilowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgraceful service

I will never shop at Doors plus ever again, the service was terrible, no body calls you back, you are hung up on, no body knows what anybody is doing, it took me 5 calls for me to speak to a supervisor. The receptionist, hung up on me twice. I had to get my own courier to collect my doors then had to chase them to get my refund for the delivery charge. Its a joke! Never again

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationI contacted Castle Hill and the first sales person hung up on me said he would call me back which never did!
Jo Bromilow

Gus, how can you say a customer service person will respond when they are the problem who didn't call me back! Get one of the owners to call me!

Harry

HarrySydney

I will never buy from doors plus again

End product is ok but theyve lost me as a future customer. The initial ordering from the shop was ok but the measurements were wrong and then it went downhill from there.

Store LocationSt Peters
doors p.Doors Plus

Quick service and very professional installation

Doors Plus in Fyshwick does a great job in serving the Canberra area. The young man who installed our door was pleasant & professional. From purchase to installation: two days! The only difficulty is that the painter isn't available for another month. It would be great if the door could be painted the desired colour before delivery and installation and before its hardware is attached. But so far, a very good and quick job.

Store LocationDoors Plus Fyshwick

Brilliant result.

Purchased the door and organised installation with no issues. Door, frame and bulkhead look great. Would recommended Doors Plus anytime. Installer had an eye for detail and was not intrusive in any way.

Store LocationDoors Plus Balcatta

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

1200 Entrance door supply and installation

While renovating home, it was a pleasure to deal with Josh from Doors Plus Casula, who was very helpful. The door was installed by George who was very professional and kept me informed all the way. This experience was uplifting and shows that good old customer service will retain future business. Thanks very much Doors Plus.

Julie

Julie

Quality installation

Recently had 2 internal and one external door installed by Dominic. He was professional and considerate throughout the installation. Arrived within time frame and cleaned up after installation. Happy customer

Store LocationPunchbowl

Monica Muschialli

Monica MuschialliWanniassa 2903, ACT

Great service and product

We had a glass sliding door and security screens both back and front installed and are extremely happy with the product, installation and service thank you Grantley and Stuart for a great job

Store LocationFyshwick

ShaunSydney, NSW

Terrible Product and Customer Service

I ordered 10 painted internal doors and fittings. Was told the fittings were available when making the order but after waiting 6 weeks was told fittings not available then after complaining, the fittings were available???

Doors were fitted by a Doors Plus carpenter but doors had blemishes all over them. Told by carpenter that if he fitted them in different places, I wouldn't have noticed. I was told that Doors Plus would replace the doors in 6 weeks. It has now been 6 weeks and I haven't even received an acknowledgment from Doors Plus or response to 2 follow up emails and 1 phone call. Also, door handles are now falling off or twisting out of place.

Terrible product and customer service. Stay as far away as you can.

Hi Gus

Check your Customer Care inbox. Emails were sent on 16/10/2019 and 13/11/2019. A call was also made to your Casula store 1 1/2 weeks ago.

bethany h.

bethany h.Perth, WA

Doors plus lots of fuss

Store LocationBalcatta WA

Jim H

Jim HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doors Plus, Sefton Park SA - Installation Bi-fold door

Anthony Scott, Doors Plus, did a fabulous installation of the door under difficult conditions ie. old home. Salvatore was also super in the management and installation of the door. I thanked them for a superb Job.
Jim H
Glenside SA

Store LocationSefton Park SA

DavidSydney, NSW

Doors Plus LOTS OF FUSS Hopeless company.

Very Satisfied Customer

Very Satisfied CustomerFlorey 2615, ACT

Very Satisfied customer!

Thank you for the excellent service from James and staff at Doors Plus FYSHWICK ACT.. The team gave exemplary service! Brendan, who installed the doors was most professional and tidy! He did an excellent job! I am very happy with my new doors! I have used Doors Plus twice before!

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

I adore my new doors!

Fantastic service, matched my previous quote.
Corey was indeed a champion and was only to too helpful. I thoroughly recommends Doors Plus.
The doors are solid and will look fantastic in our reno ensuite and hallway!