Doors Plus
4.2 from 4,300 reviews

Great job!

Very easy selecting and ordering of doors at at store. Delivered and excellently installed by their installer. Very pleased with whole process and Doors Plus at Casula will definitely be the first call for any future door requirements.

Store LocationCasula store, NSW

Top work thanks Doors Plus

We were so happy with Todd who managed our order smoothly and thoughtfully and Jason who took expert care in installation. Thank you so much, we love your work, Michael in Eleebana

Store LocationLambton/Broadmeadow

Expensive disappointment

Very dissapointed with the finished job. Had a security door measured and fitted to find it too small. Installer came back to fit packers and adjust but still gaps either side. Roy from customer service has done nothing to assist with a final inspection, just been told there is nothing more to do.
I have installed doors better myself which says a lot. I would never recommend nor use again. Terrible service, even worse finish on an expensive item.

Store LocationFootscray

1st Class Service

Wonderful experience. The installer was very personable, prompt and fitted the door perfectly and securely. He was great with my dog who was being yappy little brat, worked efficiently and precisely to fit the door and dog door. He left the place cleaner than it was when he arrived. I'm going to ask for the same gentleman again when I go to purchase my security screen door.

Store LocationMinchinbury

A five star job.

Connors service was impeccable as was the two chaps that fitted our doors, they left no mess and were done in less than 3hrs and for 7 doors i thought that was pretty good. Very satisfied.

Store LocationCannington

Worst experience ever

Doors were damaged during installation and no responsibility was taken. After 4 months they still refuse to fix doors which clearly are bad workmanship (from factory). They also gave me an incorrect colour sample, again no responsibility. Worst company ever.

Store LocationBrookvale

New Experience

I have never considered or had the need to by doors however Doors Plus were excellent to deal with, from the sales staff through to the tradesmen, they were all professional, polite and delivered a quality product on time.

Store LocationMinchinbury

Door bought from Petersham store.

Door bought from Petersham store. Although a repeat customer, we were not happy this time with price or sales representative who was cocky and arrogant. Would have bought elsewhere if I had the time. Will buy elsewhere next time.

Store LocationPetersham

Love my new door

Thanks to Dileepa at the Springvale store for his great service and for our fabulous new solid wood internal door for our new ensuite bathroom. Great service and a great price. Thumbs up!

Store LocationSpringvale

Very disappointing

We bought some doors earlier this year, and made it very clear that we would need more later on in the year. We are horrified to be quoted a price - for exactly the same doors - that is 25% more expensive. Very disappointing, and apparently nobody at Doors Plus is interested in doing anything about it.

Store LocationBalcatta
Hi Ruth Thanks for feedback and i apologise for your experience. If possible, please email customerservice@Doorsplus.com.au with your order number and quote number and we will look into this for you. Regards Gus

Front Door

Good advice at the St Marys store, Adelaide. Doug, carpenter did a very fine job of installation. We chose a bird motif to complement our residence in the Adelaide Hills.Thanks.

Store LocationSt Marys SA
Hi Chris Thanks for the great feedback! No Fuss!!

Very poor customer service

I orderes my bi-fold doors on the 22nd oj June and was delivery would take 6-8 weeks. It’s been more than 8 weeks now and I am still waiting for the doors to get fitted. I never received a confirmation either thru email or text and wasn’t made aware of the status of the order. Tried calling their office a few times but no one is answering. When i finally got thru, first the rep said he couldn’t track the status and has to contact the main office, when I kept pressuring, he then said that the ETA is now the 18th of Sept! Ridiculous! Totally unacceptable....

Store LocationSt Mary’s
HI Thanks for sending through your concerns and i apologise for the experience you have had with us thus far. If possible please email through to customerservice@doorsplus.com.au with your order number and we will look into this for you ASAP. Regards Gus

I love my new doors

I don't normally bother to review a business, but I was so impressed that I feel I would be remiss not to thank Peter from Door Plus Balcatta WA for his advice, patience and assistance, also Ali the installer, who did a wonderful job and left the area lovely and clean.
Great job Doors Plus - you get my recommendation for great quality and service.
Susan Clark
Mosman Park WA

Store LocationBalcatta WA
Hi Susan Thanks for the awesome feedback! I will pass your feedback onto Peter and the team! No Fuss!!

Love my door

Thankyou to Chris, Dave, Les and Shaun for a job well done. Everyone was courteous and professional. Chris pointed out the good and bad points to every door I looked at. Very helpful. Les and Shaun installed the door and it looks amazing, really brightens up my place.

Store LocationWollongong
Hi Julie Thanks for the great feedback! No Fuss!!

Very Disappointed

We are very unimpressed with Doors Plus Balcatta, who would think it would take 16 weeks to get doors installed?? Well that’s what happened to us. We certainly would NOT recommend this company to anyone. We need some solid doors installed and Doors Plus isn’t even a option. Installers filled up my bin with no room for anything else, damaged cornice in toilet to top our experience off. Very disappointed. Save your heartache and go somewhere else

Store LocationBalcatta

Good advice and fast, competent installation

Doors Plus Brookvale were excellent. Stev quickly understood my situation, came to measure and quote the same evening, and made really sensible suggestions that were better than I had originally thought of. Tony, the carpenter, was also excellent and took great care with the installation. The final product is very good and perfect for my needs. I was impressed with the customer service and the final outcome.

Store LocationDoors Plus Brookvale
Hi Sueh Thanks for the great feedback! I will pass your feedback onto the Brookvale store and Tony! No Fuss!!

good job well done.

I would like to tank Peter the sales person from Granville Doors Plus and Mick the installer for a great job on the 5 internal doors they install at my place.

Store LocationGranville
Hi Dom Thanks for the great feedback! No Fuss!!

Great workmanship

I would like to thank you for great customer service from the Campbellfield store and the installation of the two doors, Sam the carpenter was fantastic would recommend him to everyone.

Store LocationCampbellfield
Hi Jan & Ernie Thanks for the awesome feedback! No Fuss!!

Good friendly SERVICE..Thanks SAL.

Job done , No problems, Thanks again Sal for your courteous ,helpful and very
professional advice. The product was of a high standard and I will certainly recommend "Doors plus " to my customers.

Store LocationSefton Park

New Front Door

Absolutely love my new door and side panel. Chris at Doors Plus was very helpful and Terry who installed it did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have. The process was stress free, quick and the finished product looks amazing. Thank you.

Store LocationMitcham
Hi Maree Thanks for the great feedback! No Fuss!!

I would like information on buying a stable door for a house.
Hi Craig Thanks for your enquiry Are you after internal sliding Barn doors? Regards Gus

We've just purchased a Guardian two-in-one door in unsealed, solid timber. To best seal and protect the timber from the weather, how do we paint the internal timber face behind the security mesh? Is there way to remove the security mesh? thanks.
Hi Donna Thanks for sending through your feedback. Donna – Please note, any “raw looking timber” behind the screen section is all sealed prior to installing the screen door section. We use a clear varnish or sealant hence why it does look raw however I can assure you it Is sealed prior to constructing the door. The reason we do not use a coloured sealant is because we cannot determine what colour each customer will paint the door and in order to prevent colours clashing we use a clear varnish/sealant. Hope this helps. Thanks! Regards, Gus @ customer serviceThank you. I think the in-store staff could be advised of this as they told me it was unsealed. Very happy with the door quality.

Why is there no choice in colour for 2 in 1 Doors Glass Hinges Bright Chrome Glass handle brushed Chrome Minimum to at least match door hardware
Hi The door has been designed and manufactured based on customer and market demand. All the components on the Guardian 2 in 1 are designed specifically to ensure the doors colour scheme match. Our goal is to ensure manufacturing standards are met which in turn allows our quality assurance team a easy flowing production line. Our customer so far are happy with the door and colour scheme however I will pass your feedback onto the manufacturing team for consideration. Regards GusThe colours do not match, bright chrome and brushed chrome, are different, and that's on the glass door. Then when you want to add a lock and handle to the wooden door you are restricted to chrome or brushed chrome. If you wanted to have black to match the door mesh, that's ok externally but it would give you 3 variations on the internal side of the door (Black, bright chrome and brushed chrome). As a customer not happy, and while in your show room other customer made similar comments. Please pass on to Marketing and design teams, also ask sales why they do not sell more of this product, I think you will find the above is a major reason, its not cost, we like the product but it will not blend in currently.Hi Thanks for your feedback. Your feedback has been passed onto our production team. Regards Gus