4.2 from 4,706 reviews

• Job Satisfaction

Useless customer service

Front door purchased 2018,locks installed by a ‘professional’. Needed repair <1year to fix lock and now completely stuffed, out of warranty of course. Store has useless customer service. Stay away.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Kel

KelPerth, WA

Doors Plus A Hell Of A Lot Of Fuss For Customers

Store LocationBalcatta
JC50

JC50Melbourne

Primitive Business model

These guys are living in the dark ages!!! Absolutely out of touch with current business trends.

So its impossible to see any of their products on their utterly poor website which clearly needs to be modernised, the navigation of the page is atrocious.

So I call up to enquire, and im told "we dont show the products on our website so that a customer comes into the store instead" oh really, thats convenient seeing as the nearest store to me is 20kms away!!!! Get your heads out of the sand, this is not how to do business. You deliver your products so let customers buy online and then have delivered.

Wake up, youve lost my business

Good customer service

Very smooth process from ordering to installation was kept informed of ordering process, delivery and install.

Single fault old doors were left on site to dispose of though they would be removed.

Store LocationMcGregor Qld

kevin

kevinclifton springs 3222

My screen front door looks fantastic

Great to deal with fantastic customer service, very helpful if you’re unsure of what you want staff are very obliging. There service is great from the showroom to the fitting of the door.

Store LocationDoors plus geelong

Stay Away from Fyshwick Canberra store !!!

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra

Greg

GregRed Hill 2603, ACT

Good Front Door Security Solution

Found a solution at Doors Plus for security whilst also allowing for the movement of air. Promised delivery was outside the nominated time however everything else was professionally completed. Good service and accommodating.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

My brand new front door gets stuck in the door jam!

Store LocationDoors Plus Macgregor

Great service from start to finish

Had great service initially in store at Punchbowl. Installation was quick and easy. Communication was great the whole time, very rare these days to not have to chase people so it is greatly appreciated. 5 stars!

Store LocationDoors Plus Punchbowl

Solution

Complete package timber mouldings ready for installer. Quite good timber joining and frosted glass very nice. Service was great and a good knowledge of variations to choose from. I was notified by SMS with order number for pickup close to organised date ( a few days after due to the large storms and rain ).

Store LocationSt Peter's

Internal French Window sliding doors

We live in the Northern Beaches and Tony, who is the top Doors Plus carpenter/installer, has just finished the installation of our beautiful internal French Doors.
Tony is a true professional, who has a high work ethic and a high level of craftsmanship. I can only say that the finished product is bespoke.
He did not make one mistake and knew exactly what to do and when to do it. Every cut was perfect and the result has made us very proud. There is not doubt that our new sliding timber doors with add $$$ to the value of our home. Thank you Tony.
I would also like to thank Chev who Is the first class Manager of the Brookvale store.

Store LocationBrookvale

Anne Mitchell

Anne MitchellSydney, NSW

long wait

Store Locationcastle hill

Sabin

Sabin

Doors Minus would be better name

Absolutely frustrating on how they deal with the business. I ordered Security screen door on December 2019, and still awaiting for a call from them to say that the job is completed. I have not asked for return as I desperately need door. But they don't seem to understand your requirement on time.

Store LocationMinchinbury

lizzie

lizzieCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is perfect - it looks wonderful and looks great

Appreciated the efficient, efficient and responsive attentive to Customer Service provided by Doors Plus.
They cleaned up after and had integrity throughout.
I would use them again without hesitation. From the initial phone call to the office, to measure, quote and installation and reception of receipt. It all worked smoothly.

Store LocationCanberra
Susan Taylor

Susan Taylorperth

Barn Doors bathroom and Toilet

We are in a smaller space with our new barn doors we have opened the space unbelievable. Excellent service and installation Highly recommend Door Plus.
Thank you for a job well done! We will use you again and tell everyone.

Store Locationbalcatta
Doors Minus

Doors MinusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doors Minus

Ordered door in January and were advised that it would be supplied and installed in 5-6 weeks, contacted them after 5 weeks to be advised that it would be another 5 weeks ( did someone forget to order ) requested that the order be cancelled and monies be refunded. They had to check with management and will return my call, surprise no return call and after contacting them again I was assured that refund would be made, still waiting went to another supplier and door was available at a much cheaper price Doors Minus

Store LocationCampbellfield

Garry.

Garry.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Good quality solid doors.

Dropped into the Fyshwick, Canberra store for a quote to purchase two timber and glass doors. The price was good so I bought them. Very helpful when buying the doors and they helped me load them as well. The team were very helpful.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT.

ozcobbler

ozcobblerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute nightmare company, never again

Had to get an interior door replaced urgently so paid the $430 charge to the Gold Coast store and booked them to come the next available day on the Tuesday. Come Tuesday nothing, no show, no phone call nothing. So, rang them Wednesday morning and got told their carpenter called in sick. I was then told they could probably fit me in the following week!!!! When i told the guy I booked with them for the urgency he started screaming at me about his carpenter and how it wasn't his fault. Told him a company like this should have more than one carpenter perhaps, more screaming so hung up. The rudest guy and worst customer service ever. This was the Arundel store. Went to Bunnings and bought a door for $30. Total rip off company.

Store LocationArundel

Maureen

MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bi fold door

Had Vince instal a bifold door in bathroom this morning which I purchased from the Campbellfield store. Very thorough and am very happy, wish I had done it ages ago!

Store LocationCampbellfield

Andrew Askins

Andrew AskinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Long overdue and worth the wait!

Anthony fitted our door and was friendly and helpful, explaining all the details as the work progressed. He did a fantastic job and my wife and I were very happy with Anthony's workmanship and bubbly personality. Great work in the shop by Sal who was very thorough in his explanations of all our options. Thanks to all.

Store LocationSEFTON Park, South Australia

Gloria Tasked

Hi, am interested in the 2 in 1 door for front and back. would DP be able to put a piece of metal sheet on the bottom of front door as that's where rain batters mine and it's effected it terribly? thanks, Gloria

Terry
Terry

HI Gloria,
I think it is possible. Consult their team of experts and they will recommend a solution. Thanks. Terry

Gloria T

Excellent thanks, that'd be perfect.

Helenasked

We were considering seeing if DP can do us a quote for new wooden door and screen doors and back door at our place but after reading some of these reviews I am considering our options. We don't have the average sized doors Looks like we will be thinking about this further and seeing what else is available to us? Thanks

Trex
Trex

Doors plus at Fyshwick installed 3 bespoke doors for me following an entire house renovation. All but one door were unusual sizes. I paid approx $3700 for all the doors( timber with frosted glass centres) which included the doors, hinges, locks, labour and disposal of an old door. The doors were perfectly installed to fit all the spaces and the job was done in one day. Given the numerous components required for bespoke doors, in the end it was more efficient and cost effective to get Doors plus to do the job. Hiring your own carpenter( who’s speciality may not necessarily be doors) tends not to be much cheaper as you will pay for the materials and labour per hour.

Helen

That's great to hear but I was hoping to read better reviews than I have I wouldn't hire a carpenter to do a specialist type of job we have three doors plus two screen doors and four glass sliding doors and four screen sliding doors to sort out. Thank you for your reply. I will be considering our options.

Christina Echols
Christina Echols

It seems the reviews vary depending on the branch. Do a filter of reviews with the branch name (I filtered on Brookvale) to get a better idea of the specific branch you would deal with.

Mike t.

Mike t.asked

Why do you use finger jointed frames & trim when the wood is to be stained?
Isn't finger jointed would classified as paint grade rather than stain grade?

Hi Mike

Thanks for your question.
Finger joining timber is widely used not only in the door industry but also in the furniture industry.
Finger joining is more durable and more sustainable.
If you are using a light stain, this will highlight or expose the joinery along with the characteristic of the timber on both the door and frame. If however, you choose a darker stain this will hide or make the characteristic of the timber less visible. It really comes down to your preference Mike.

Hope this helps.