4.3 (1,708)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No (1,722)
    4.0 (1,798)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,471)

Great door, excellent service, best price!

Found a door reduced nearly 60% that suited our purpose, Dylan came and installed it within a week, he did a great job, touch ups where needed, no complaints and on time.

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting!

We ordered a front door on 7-11-20 & we were told it would take about 12 weeks. After 12 weeks we were told it would be here in March. Yesterday we were told it would be here in the first week of April. We have had to instigate any communication to be kept being put off. Not happy! We will now be looking elsewhere for a new front door. Doors Plus No Fuss - what a lot of garbage!

Pat

PatPerth, WA

Great Service

Visited Cannington store, customer service from Jeremy was excellent, he was very patient and advised where we could better use our budget, instead of removing a perfectly good frame, upgrade the door, the handle and lock hardware.
Door was installed today (Saturday 10th April) by Phil, excellent job perfect fit to existing frame, other than a new door a new look to the front of the property, you would not know he had been here.
Yet to have the new security door installed.
Thanks Guys great job, as advertised no fuss.
Pat and Sarah

Judith Klarenbeek

Judith KlarenbeekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doors plus Springvale the best

We put our order in before COVID and had to put on hold til this year. On final measure it was proving tricky but in stepped super Installer Who came and in a few hours our new double door with inset security doors was installed. Beautiful now to paint.

Andre

AndrePerth, WA

Great job.

We had 2 doors(ER90 series)replaced and they look really good. Job well done. Highly recommended. Thank you DoorsPlus. After the job, everything was clean and neat again.

Marie B.Australian Capital Territory

Team Plus at Doors Plus Fyshwick

Are you looking at installing a new door? Doors Plus at Fyshwick are Team Plus Fantastic in supplying standard and custom-built doors with quality service before and after installation. The skilled carpenter fitted 2 new doors within a day and left things neat and tidy. I am a very happy customer of the Fyshwick store and I thank the team for their superb and timely service.

Marie B.

No Fuss about it. Praise given where praise is due.

Very Happy with New Front door purchased from Doors Plus in Springvale.

From ordering the door to installation all went very smooth. David helped with initial purchase and Wayne did an excellent job of fitting and installing the new door which looks great. Thanks Guys

More than happy

At the Cannington store, good service and follow up, professional installation. Minor problem with install was fixed the next day. I now have a beautiful timber front door with decorative panels that let the light shine through. More than happy.

doors p.Doors Plus

Three Double Security door and Four Singles.

Nice security doors, installed by two men in a day. Had to wait a while for them, but then everyone is renovating.

Find out how Doors Plus compares to other Door & Window Shops

Hassle free, professional and friendly experience

Taryn P.Sydney, NSW

Take $$$ and don’t supply service

• +1Thumbnail
Steve D

Steve DSydney, NSW

Doors good service isn’t!!

The product and installation I’m happy with but service is another story. It’s too hard to contact anyone and then delivery was over a month late with a call Sunday night to say the doors would be installed Monday at 9 am. Not enough notice to prepare the doorway opening. Monday and Wednesday the week before I tried to get confirmation of installation date without success. It seems once your money is paid they go onto next sale and forget about existing customers. You want to use them be prepared.

Lorri

LorriSydney, NSW

Excellent team at Doors Plus Clyde

Undecided

UndecidedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Undecided, as I am still waiting (3months later)

As 2 important doors stopped working as doors, I need new ones. 3 months later and still waiting for expensive custom made doors, including fly screens. Paid up front to date. Not one person knows anything about what is going on or where these doors are.... I still have no doors and unable to lock my house up.
Approximately 6 - 8 weeks wait is on thier policy.
I am out of pocket alot of money and no doors to my house still.

Store LocationBrisbane
Trish Oldham

Trish Oldham Richmond-Tweed, NSW

best door I have ever had

Great Salesman Michael H and the person who put my door on was excellent, did a lovely job and a very polite person.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledPerth, WA

If I could give 0 stars I would, worst company to deal with

Pleasant Purchase

As soon as we walked into Doors plus at Leumeah we were first off all impressed with salesman Josh, he was very helpful and the carpenter was 1st class.a pleasant experience all round.

Jane P

Jane P

Great job

The salesperson Savio was knowledgeable and the delivery and installation went as planned on time and with a good quality job.

Store LocationBalcatta WA
Daryl J.

Daryl J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect love the door

Fantastic door felt more security now that before the carpenter was very friendly and did a great job and reliable.

Gwen

GwenPerth, WA

Love my new door

The installers were great. Very Friendly and cleaned up afterwards.
I’m very happy with my new door. I feel safe and secure. Oh and it looks good too.

Colin C.asked

I have contacted doors plus customer service regarding bi fold doors problems. I realise they are out of warranty, but wish to have problem fixed. No reply from email.

Hello Colin

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that.
Can you please re send it to customerservice@doorsplus.com.au.
A customer service representative will help reach a resolution.

Colin C.

I have already sent them an email and they haven’t responded

Colin C.

This is the response from a second email. Hi,

Our warranty period on hardware is covered for 12 months. We only service these issues for a further 12 months after the warranty period ends.

As this order is now over 5 and a half years old, we will no longer service this.

You will need to arrange this with your own handyman.
Pretty poor I think.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Hi what is the maximum size a single guardian 2 in 1 door comes in?

james napier
james napier

Andrew, I recently had one of these doors installed at the rear of my house. I decided not to take up the offer of prepainting as this incurred a further $300.00 and we had not decided on colour etc. I strongly advise you to carefully inspect this product before purchasing. The seal on the middle glass door is not sealed against the wood and this allows rain coming through the security mesh to pass under the seal (the mitred seal is also unsealed. I can see places on the door joints that weather can effect. I also dont think the door is constructed of solid timber. I really can't be bothered with a protracted debate with Doors Plus but will simply try rectifying the problems that i see and hope that my attemps to paint/seal will last some time. Check the edges of this product as it appears hardboard is used, moisture ingress here will create a problem. I am about to start painting and can see that painting around both mesh and seal is going to be a "nightmare" Personally I cannot recommend this product! Good luck!

Hello Andrew

Thanks for your question.
Our Guardians come in 2040x820x40 & 2040x870x40 off the shelf however we can custom make them up to 2400x1200x40. We have 100% solid timber versions and we also have MDF versions.
In regards to James comment, the solid timber Guardians are clear lacquered behind the rubbers and and between the screen and door.
Best to pop into a branch and have a look in person and see the different options we can offe.r

Bunks

Bunksasked

I have a zone living bi fold door. The top bolt has come out resulting in the door not on the tracks. Plus the push button lock has broken. Is there any way to get this door repaired?

Hello Bunks

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that.
Please email customerservice@doorsplus.com.au with your order number, concerns and photos. A customer service representative will look into this for you.

Vinod Kumar
Vinod Kumar

My email is not working

simone c.
simone c.

Do you quote and install

Get an answer from our members and Doors Plus representatives