Happy Tint

Rose J

Rose JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect - in every way.

Our (upstairs) Research and Development room would became unbearably hot even on a mild day. Happy Tint came to the rescue and the area now has a perfect environment. The tint has cut down the heat factor dramatically.
Plus to my benefit our front doors have had a very attractive mirror tint applied this has diminished heat and glare making working at my desk so very comfortable.
Thank you Happy Tint - you came to our rescue and delivered!!.

DanniD93

DanniD93Southwest, VIC

Would never recommend this company

Julie.F.

Julie.F.

Rippa service

Awesome customer service and communication from the team at Coburg North. They have done a rippa job would be highly recommended to anyone needing to tint their car. Thanks for the courtesy phone call. Cheers

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service highly recommend

I've had 2 cars tinted with Happy Tint and rate this company as one of the best. Great pricing, great service and excellent workmanship. I will not hesitate to recommend Happy Tint to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Installer

Adam was professional, on time and very friendly. We are extremely happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend Adam and the team to family and friends. Thanks very much.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Professional

Our neighbour recommended Happy Tint for seven large windows. We're delighted with the result thanks to Adam's attention to detail. Great to have someone who takes pride in their work.
Judy

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience.

The service all round was great. Prompt replies via email made booking everything so easy. Availability of a courtesy car made everything so much easier. Would definitely recommend this service.

Nola.h

Nola.hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great installer

Adam was very professional and informative on care of my tint job.
He did a great job. I have used them previously. So was good to use a company that I trusted.
Nola

Fabulous!

100% happy with the whole process to have 4 windows tinted at my home. From the first contact, quote, making an appointment & installation the whole process was seamless and happened within a week. Thank you to Adam for a job well done. I appreciated his assistance with taking down & putting back up large venetian blinds which were too heavy for me on my own. Everything went to plan, on-time, great job and friendly & interesting Adam to do the job. Would highly recommend Happy Tint.
Vicki
Point Cook

FRANK DESANTIS

FRANK DESANTISGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FRANK DE SANTIS

Cassie was great contacting me late Friday night before my car was tinting and to confirm if I still needing a loan car for the day. From the time I spoke to cassie on the phone and then face to face I had no issue with there workmanship. They did a. great job on my Ford Ranger and I got a great price. Great job Happy Tint Sunshine JOB WAS DONE MONDAY 14 TH OCTOBER. THANKS FRANK

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant recommend them enough!

When I called up to get a tint quote for our Territory I was pleasantly surprised to be told $295 and no more! Was much cheaper than another place that quoted $360-$420. I got there was greeted with courtesy and respect. The car was done in a reasonable time, but having been able to use the courtesy car was a bonus! Casey was so chill and friendly! Explained everything and showed the difference between the darker and lighter tint! Result? Our family car now looks so much nicer! And with yesterdays 34 degrees in Melbourne, the car was not as hot as before! Impressed and would come back with our smaller Escape and will be recommending you to all our family and friends!

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How easy was that?

3 home windows tinted within a week of calling with my initial inquiry. Met Rick who was inspiring to listen to. Was offered a great price. And to Adam & Eryn, thank you so much for your time and great installation. You 2 deserve a massage! Thanks Happy Tint.

Nessie60

Nessie60

Highly recommend

Except for a slight communication hiccup which was promptly rectified, I’m extremely happy with the service, the quality of the tint and reasonable price. Would highly recommend and use again.

Fantastic tinting, very convenient

The results speak for themselves. The tinting turned out very well on my vehicle, and i'm really happy with the results. Communication was pretty quick and i was booked into the earliest available appointment. Would definitely recommend.
Special thanks to Shaun for the pickup/dropoff and John for the correspondence.

Rates and Fees

Best tint ever thanks John.

I just had my wife's brand new Mazda 2 tinted at the Coburg site, they did a superb job, My wife absolutely loved it. John the manager was fantastic, very friendly & provided excellent customer service & very efficient & there attention to detail was second to none, I will be telling all my friends & family to have their cars tinted by Happy Tint.
I highly recommend happy tint Coburg.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality service and product.

I have had 2 Honda cars done now, and very happy with great prompt service and fast installation by Jade and Jesse at Moorabbin. Makes the cars look even better.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend Happy Tints

Ive just had my Ford Ranger tinted today & previously tinted my Toyota Kluger. Im very happy with there services, great customer service via phone & face to face also very fast, efficient & amazing efforts, Thanks. Didn’t even need to lift a finger they came to my door pick up the car & left me a company vehicle to use. I’m one happy customer they did an amazing job. I highly recommend happy tint coburgh

Mish B

Mish BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cassie is a star!

I had my new Mazda CX5 window tinted yesterday by the Sunshine office. John was great to deal with and Cassie offered the most professional service and kept me fully updated throughout the day regarding the pick-up and delivery service. Oh, & I also love the window tinting too …… I'm one very HAPPY 'Happy-Tint" customer.

Great job Coburg North Happy Tint *****

Had my VW transporter windows tinted today by the guys, the staff at Coburg north were lovely and friendly. The quality of the job is great inside and out was great. They gave great advice on the options for colour as well.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love having tinted windows!

Our last house had quite a few windows done by Happy Tint so when we moved house 2 weeks ago, we didn’t hesitate to get them done here. Quick & efficient service .. done! Very happy