Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How easy was that?

3 home windows tinted within a week of calling with my initial inquiry. Met Rick who was inspiring to listen to. Was offered a great price. And to Adam & Eryn, thank you so much for your time and great installation. You 2 deserve a massage! Thanks Happy Tint.

Nessie60

Nessie60

Highly recommend

Except for a slight communication hiccup which was promptly rectified, I’m extremely happy with the service, the quality of the tint and reasonable price. Would highly recommend and use again.

Fantastic tinting, very convenient

The results speak for themselves. The tinting turned out very well on my vehicle, and i'm really happy with the results. Communication was pretty quick and i was booked into the earliest available appointment. Would definitely recommend.
Special thanks to Shaun for the pickup/dropoff and John for the correspondence.

Rates and Fees

Best tint ever thanks John.

I just had my wife's brand new Mazda 2 tinted at the Coburg site, they did a superb job, My wife absolutely loved it. John the manager was fantastic, very friendly & provided excellent customer service & very efficient & there attention to detail was second to none, I will be telling all my friends & family to have their cars tinted by Happy Tint.
I highly recommend happy tint Coburg.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality service and product.

I have had 2 Honda cars done now, and very happy with great prompt service and fast installation by Jade and Jesse at Moorabbin. Makes the cars look even better.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend Happy Tints

Ive just had my Ford Ranger tinted today & previously tinted my Toyota Kluger. Im very happy with there services, great customer service via phone & face to face also very fast, efficient & amazing efforts, Thanks. Didn’t even need to lift a finger they came to my door pick up the car & left me a company vehicle to use. I’m one happy customer they did an amazing job. I highly recommend happy tint coburgh

Mish B

Mish BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cassie is a star!

I had my new Mazda CX5 window tinted yesterday by the Sunshine office. John was great to deal with and Cassie offered the most professional service and kept me fully updated throughout the day regarding the pick-up and delivery service. Oh, & I also love the window tinting too …… I'm one very HAPPY 'Happy-Tint" customer.

Great job Coburg North Happy Tint *****

Had my VW transporter windows tinted today by the guys, the staff at Coburg north were lovely and friendly. The quality of the job is great inside and out was great. They gave great advice on the options for colour as well.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love having tinted windows!

Our last house had quite a few windows done by Happy Tint so when we moved house 2 weeks ago, we didn’t hesitate to get them done here. Quick & efficient service .. done! Very happy

Claragisela

ClaragiselaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and price

I had a window tint done on my Ford Everest. Car was picked up and returned within the time frame promised, and I got a great job at an unbeatable price. Couldn’t be happier!

Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result and service

Windows look great inside and outside. Installer Adrian was skilled and very pleasant. We will be happy to recommend this company to friends and family. Very pleased with the result.

Rates and Fees

Appalling service, terrible craftsmanship, worse costumer service. new office windows.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with finished product & great Customer Service!

Had my car tinted @ the Nunawading branch. Made a call to get a quote approx a month prior - was quoted a very competitive price. When dropped car off - received an SMS advising of a different price BUT once I articulated what I was advised, the fact that I didn't have an official quote from the initial call was not an issue. They honoured the price I was quoted over the phone without dispute nor question. They also kept me fully informed via SMS on progress throughout the day. Loan car was also in great condition. Extremely friendly staff at the Nunawading branch & wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Thanks Jade, John & the installer (sorry I forgot your name)!

home window tint

Great to deal with turned up when said they would great job done by Craig /Rick/Martin and the office ladies cleaned up all the rubbish and took it away with them

Isabella

IsabellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional team and outstanding results!!!

The Happy Tint team were professional, friendly and delivered an outstanding result. From quote to install - 4 day turnaround. The installer was precise, explained the process and the results were beyond my expectations. Don’t hesitate - this was the best customer experience and outcome I have ever experienced!

Think Twice

I booked home window tinting with this company and paid a deposit. They did not turn up on the day and time booked so I rang the company only to be told that they did not have any other jobs in the area so the job had to be rescheduled. Not much used to me when I have taken a day off work for the job to be done and no one contacted me. I cancelled the job and asked for my deposit to be refunded. I have called them, I have emailed them all with no reply Over a week later I am still waiting for the refund.
This company has no customer service what so ever. They take your deposit, don't do the job, then wont give you a refund.

Happy T.Happy Tint
Vicki J
Vicki J

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We recently had our front door, garage door and bathroom windows frosted. Ric came and quoted within a couple of days of my phone call and was friendly and professional, didn’t try to do the hard sell. Martin then installed a few days after that. Excellent service from both of them. Highly recommend Happy Tint.

AnnVictoria

Very disappointed Sunshine Branch damage to my door

Happy T.Happy Tint

Pil

Pil

Good Service

Thank you Tiffany for the professional service. Thanks also for the last minute change of location of pickup. My daughter is very happy with the output of your service. Definitely I will recomend Happy Tint.
Thank you.

Janeesha Rose

Janeesha RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and worth money spent

Very good and professional service. Also get offered to use one of there cars while your car is getting done. Outstanding service and a pleasure to deal with. Very happy with my tints!!!