Happy Tint

• Rates and Fees

Brysel

BryselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

After a delay caused by Covid, the service was fantastic. On time, friendly and a great job done.
Totally cleaned up any mess and left everything as he found it. Thanks for a great result.

Rex C.

Rex C.

Happy with the job and service.

We are previous Happy Tint car window tint customers and have been happy with the service and quality of their work. Today we had our family room windows tinted. The technician whose name was Dylan I think was on time, courteous and professional in his workmanship. I have no hesitation in recommending Happy Tint. Just one thing I would suggest is to have the technician's name on the invoice. It would be handy if a request was made for future work.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

We are very happy with the result of installation of film tint to our east facing windows. The experience with Happy Tint has been very positive, from the initial query with the Happy Tint office, to the quote process from Steve, the confirmation of the job booking with Rick and the installation with Martin. Martin himself was a pleasure to deal with, informative, professional, timely and pleasant. All together, a good job!

Peter Harris

Peter HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An example of vertical service ... from enquiry to follow up

From our initial enquiry to follow service has been exemplary.
Ric gave positive advice on our new build and the installing technician arrived on time with professional courtesy and skills.
We had just one window of many with an adhesion problem. This was corrected with extra-ordinary courtesy from the MD, the receptionist and the service coordinator.
Our request was satisfied within 24 hours and we are the happiest of customers.
We recommend Happy Tint strongly to all our friends.
Thank you Ric and your team.
Peter and Bernadette Harris

Rates and Fees

Tinting my East facing windows.

I am more than pleased with the professionalism of Happy Tint. The person who came was on time very pleasant and professional. I could feel the temperature lower immediately the job was completed. I am sure that I will be more than pleased to have gone ahead and have the windows tinted.

Bruno

BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

This is now the third time we have used Happy Tint and on each occasion their professionalism and competence was most impressive. Room temperatures are considerably lower, meaning air-con is rarely used. We highly recommend both the product and the company for quality service and honest recommendations.

Todd white

Todd white

House tinting - Simply amazing

Easy process, asked for a quote Wednesday had Steve here Thursday. Steve was a absolute gentleman one of the best sales persons I've have ever seen such a professional and genuine man. And the price was such a pleasant surprise.

Martin did a great job of the install and also a pleasant man. The tint looks amazing and very happy with the whole process. Martin really takes pride in all his work and it shows :)

Cinthea

CintheaVictoria

Model customer service

Great communication from the outset via email because of covid, easily booked and conducted inspection, good value for money compared to other companies, then a quick no nonsense installation, easy

Lino

LinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great & timely srevice and installation

Very prompt onsite quotation and installation was very quick - within 2 business days. Call centre operator was very polite & professional, as was the installer who left site in a clean state.

Find out how Happy Tint compares to other Home Renovators

Classic good old fashioned service at it's best

Friendly, courteous and efficient staff. Great to deal with. Happy Tint picked up my van and dropped it off within a few hours and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

David Williams

David WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On Time Completed as quoted

The team arrived exactly as scheduled, completed a thorough competent job, with a fast clean up and finish. Invoice was exactly as quoted. Well done Happy Tint. Keep up the good work!

Great Service

Attended the property very promptly.
Kept informed of installation date and the job was completed without a hitch.

Would recommend Happy Tint for your window tinting needs.
Thank you and keep on tinting.

Professional Service and installation

From the start Happy Tint were fantastic to deal with. Tradesman turned up on time and installed our tint perfectly. From Steve in Sales to Ric & Martin in the installation team, each team member was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend Happy Tint for your tint needs.

Nick B.

Nick B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful experience from beginning to end

Wonderful experience. I wanted to get my home office windows tinted due to afternoon glare. The quote process was quick and easy. The install was smooth and painfree! Very happy!

Sue M

Sue MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Everyone at Happy Tint were very friendly and professional to deal with. We are extremely happy with the price, the prompt installation and the overall look. Highly recommend Happy Tint.

Trex

Trex

Awesome, love the tint and the customer service.

Great experience at Happytint Sunshine. No detail left unexplained and spot on with times given for start and finish time. The tint looks awesome and price is great. Will definitely be going back in the future. Thanks Cassie and Andrew. Awesome.

John C

John C

Happy Tint Car Window Tint - Footscray. Fast service, quality work.

After calling multiple car windows tinters all quoting 1 week waiting time & needing to leave the vehicle overnight, I read a review for Happy Tint stating same day service and loan car. I called & was booked for the next day on a classic car. Dropped my car off & was offered loan car. Job was completed quicker than quoted, had my car back just after midday. Excellent customer service & quality work. Price wasn't a factor for me compared to my time but Happy Tint was extremely competitive.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and fast turnaround!

I had a great experience today with Happy Tint in Nunawading! Called them this morning at 9:30am to get a quote to have my windows tinted, interior surface protection and a ceramic coating applied to the exterior paint. Got looked after well by Jade and Joel who made sure I was informed and satisfied. I really appreciate people that take pride in their work and give 100%

Nigel F.

Nigel F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TWO WEEKS START TO FINISH

Had my house windows tinted and blinds installed under two weeks of signing the contract. Service and pricing is exceptional. No recommendations needed the 5 STAR rating & comments speak for themselves.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and VERY speedy service.

Called them up late on a Thursday afternoon to tint 2 work cars. They were there the following morning at 9am! Job done quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend and use the Happy Tint team again.

Thanks guys!

Angela

Angelaasked

Is it possible for double glazed windows/ sliders to be tinted to prevent UV damage inside of house. ?

Donna

Donnaasked

Hi there,
Just wondering how much 2 front windows on my Mitsubishi asx 2018 would cost and is there any availability some time soon with a loan car...
Thanks Donna.lund@outlook.com
Text 0423912937

Vicki

Vickiasked

I had window tinting done by Happy Tint late last year. It was applied to 3 west-facing windows.
Since the film was installed I have had problems with my wi-fi/mobile phone connection. My modem is located near one of the tinted windows. The problem has been investigated by my telco and no issues were found with my phone and it works perfectly when I am away from the house. Has anyone else reported this issue and is there a resolution?

Happy Tint
Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Vicki,
Thanks for the question. We have over 30 years experience in the tinting industry and we have never heard of this issue. Considering around 30% of city buildings around the world have window film applied to windows we believe it would be recognized as a problem by now Purely from a logical perspective it would seem strange that should such a correlation exist, evidence would have emerged and be available to consumers. Hopefully you can work out the mystery :)

Get an answer from our members and Happy Tint representatives