Happy Tint

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

A Month Later

I had my HiAce Tinted with Happy Tint in Sunshine. Cassie and Jin looked after me very well and were true to their word about what I would get and how long it would take. It took about an hour and a half. They said that a review is always appreciated if I’m happy with the job but I told them I’d wait a month first to make sure the curing finished for sure so that I could really tell if it was a good job or not. It’s been a month now and it really was a good job. It was cheap and yet good quality. They’re nice people, and hard workers. I’ll definitely go back if I need another vehicle tinted in the future.

Job Satisfaction

Good competitive quote. Gave me great advice on what I can do in my home to offset any loss of light from the tinting. Easy to talk to. Clean. Professional.

100% customer satisfaction

Fantastic job on my car, wonderful, professional service and a pleasure dealing with Cassie, everything was explained clearly and would highly recommend happy tint, and will only use them if needed in the future.
Many thanks
Linda

Sensational

Sensational & Perfect job.
Very professional & so friendly & courteous.
Punctual & had courtesy car in very clean order as well.
Would recommend Happy Tint to anyone & everyone.
Vehicle looks better than when purchased a couple of weeks ago.

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased first time tinter.

Ric offered a sample window tint and gave me plenty of time to make up my mind. Professional advice and excellent trades people, Kent and Martin. Thank you Happy Tint.

Well priced, great service and friendly people. Very happy customer. Thank you Happy Tint for a job well done, I will certainly be recommending you to anyone I know who is looking for window tinting

K and C

K and CMelbourne

Great service!

The service was fast and seamless, no fussing around. Ric gave a quote on Wednesday and install went ahead the next day. Dylan did such a great job with our windows in the kitchen, living and bedroom. We are so happy with the outcome! Thanks very much

5 stars

Excellent service from the beginning to the end. Highly recommended. Very polite and happy happy customer. Will definitely recommend everyone to get their service done with them. Well done team have a beautiful day....

Elbee30

Elbee30Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

I found these guys to be sensational. No fuss, fast, efficient and a great job to match. I’d certainly use them again. Thanks to the Nunawading team, very happy, very professional.

Darryl H.Melb

Good service on car windows which was done straight away

Booked in advance and they rang me day before to confirm,when i arrived they were doing another job but stopped to do mine, took approx 40 min in a well organized set up

I gave them a 5 star rating not 4.5

Such a difference !

I have now had my whole unit tinted ........the west-facing windows were done before summer and the difference was amazing ! I have just had my east-facing windows done with a lighter tint for privacy and protection from the morning sun in summer. I have also had my car windows tinted. Dealing with this company is so easy and pleasant , starting with Adena answering the phone. Ric and Dylan are both very professional and know their product very well. I would certainly recommend Happy Tint !

Tracey K.

Tracey K.

Perfect Tint and perfect service

I have been super happy with the customer service communication price and the tint looks amazing. The complimentary pick up and delivery was an added bonus
Well done team happy tint

Eddy

EddySouthwest, VIC

Job well done.

Very pleased with the results. Better than expected. Ric's explanation was great and Dylan's service and courtesy during installation was exemplery.
We highly recommend this product and company it certainly serves our needs. Thanks Eddy and Michelle

Keith Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just ripped it off the windows. Dark and depressing. Did not live up to Rick’s claims. $1200 down the drain.

Never recommend this product. Now it’s off our room has come back to life. It certainly brought the outside in, as it was dark and depressing. What a waste. Rubbish

Keith

At 12.31pm, 7th of May, just had Rick ring me and abuse me for calling hi,m names and denigrating him in my comments here. Can anyone see any form of abuse? Just be careful if you write a review he does not like! Thanks Rick.

Joanne K.

Joanne K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over the moon

So happy with the fast ,efficient job. From quote to final job in under a week. My windows look fabulous Very very happy. Operator was friendly and professional. Would recommend

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why did I wait so long?!

After making the call, Ric was out the next day. Helped me make the right decision regarding window tinting and privacy. Martin was there the day after on time to install, explained process along the way. Company is amazing to deal with very professional, knowledgeable and honest. Also thank you to Adena.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

I had frosting applied to some window and doors for privacy. I was super impressed by the prompt service and am delighted with the completed job. Ric came out to quote and his recommendations were spot on. The young man who installed the window covering was terrific too - took the time to explain the process, was punctual and tidy and did a super job. Thank you.

Happy Customers!

Quote one day, job booked in and completed the next!
Ric came to quote the job, he was honest, supplied us with all the information about the product & topped it all off with a great price for a tint on our main bedroom window.
Installer Dylan he called me 40 mins prior to arrival, he did an excellent job & it looks fantastic!
Very 'happy' customers :)

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and communication

We had our factory windows tinted by Happy Tint to improve security/Privacy. From the immediate response to my internet inquiry to the day the job was completed I was impressed, the communication was spot on, they arrived when they said they would and job completed as expected. Thanks Rick and the team at Happy Tint.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tint is great, but...

At a week old, the tint looks great. However I wasn’t happy that water drips on inside vinyl of door (which can leave marks) and outside on duck were left on brand new car. Operator needs to work more cleanly.