Happy Tint

Excellent service

I had my car done at the Dandenong branch.
The staff were very polite and very helpful. The car looks excellent and was done very professionally.
You could not get a car done for the price you pay anywhere else.
I would recommend "Happy Tint" to anybody.
Keep up the good work "Happy Tint"
Tony. Dandenong.

Good job with friendly staffs

Lila, Noel have done a great job with the tinting and paint protection. I won't hesitate to recommend anyone to get it done through them. Noel actually went beyond the expectations and done a superb job on paint protection.

The house looks great

We got our whole house tinted (was quite cheap too). From quote to installation service was great, and the finished product looks sleek and will hopefully save us lots on our heating and cooling

Five Star all the way

It’s so refreshing to have a business like Happy Tint that still has the good old fashion values of Service & Quality.
From the booking staff to pickup staff to the actual workers & even dealing with the owner it’s always been first class & friendly.
I have now in the last 2 months had both our cars done,I’ve been telling all my customers family & friends.
I’m booking in my 3rd car now &!my daughters too.
As another legend once said
I’ll be back

Very happy with tint

Happy Tint were very good to deal with, from the receptionist to the installer. Everything was explained throughout the process and the installer cleaned up after he was finished, excellent finish
Thanks happy tint

My car tint

Hi my name is cathy
I had my car tinted yesterday out at reservoir and I can not thank them
Highly enough for their service phone service one on one customer service it has made me so proud to know you can trust a service like happy tint ( no wonder the company is called happy tint ) because every body seems happy. I would like to thank John for his outstand phone service and explained everything I detail over the phone. I would also like to thank lila for her fantastic sms the day be for she came and the apology on the day she was running late, her one on one I could not fault at all showing me the film describing in detail what it will look like after wards her smile and dress code I would rate 10/10. I would recommend anyone to use happy tint there name said it all. Lastly I would like to thank Louise for her out standing service to. As they say GO HAPPY TINT AND HAPPY TINTING
regards cathy

Great Service and Great People

Anyone whom is looking for a fair and reasonably priced car window tinting. Give John from Happy Tint a call. Everyone else seem to say that they are reasonably price then sells you different 'premium tints' that jack the price up north $400-$500. You won't get this kind of rubbish from Happy Tint, you get what you need for a very fair price as advertised on their website.

P.S. He's also a great guy to have a chat with.

Perfect. So happy

It was affordable and my car was picked up in the morning and dropped off in the afternoon after it was done. I even had a courtesy car offered as part of the service.

Paint protection and interior protection

Disappointed- my new car doesn't look any different and was just as dirty after being in the rain. No easier to clean either. Still needs to be washed just the same. Was sceptical after the whole application (both exterior and interior) took less than 90 mins.

Perfect! Car looks great

Drove an hour to be able to get my car windows done with Happy Tint as the local prices and service were dismal in comparison. Very glad I did car looks great.

Should have called these guys on Day 1!

I needed privacy & Happy Tint gave it to me!
Thoroughly professional, informative and offering an affordable solution to my dilemma.
Fast turn around and tradesman was personable, polite AND cleaned up after himself!

Excellent job by Happy tint

Exceptional service. Very satisfied with the workmanship. Lifetime warranty is fantastic. Would definitely recommend happy tint to friends and family. And thanks for all your help Lila! Very lovely lady!

fantastic job car looks great thank you so much

fantastic job car looks great thank you so much . Lila have great customer service skills. The car wasn’t even booked in but they manage to book it in for me and finish it the same day

Perfect job guys

As a return customer to happy-tint sunshine,it really makes you question the cost difference the “major brand” charge for the same product.
They are happy friendly to deal with and as a Ballarat customer sunshine is a perfect drop off for me next in line is my Jeep thanks again

Very Happy!!!

Extremley happy with the product and service, great friendly staff who helped answer every question. The tint itself was done in a professional manner. Would highly recommend to anyone. My car was done in Reservoir with Ken.

Very Happy with the job Happy Tint did

We found Happy Tint to be friendly, reliable and competitively priced. Very happy with the end result. We will recommend Happy Tint to family and friends looking for a reliable service.

Amazing service!

Happy Tint reservoir. What an amazing experience with happy tint, not only did the do an amazing job with my car but they were so easy to talk to and made the process so easy for me including picking up and dropping my car off! Would highly recommend. Thank you so much for being so fantastic Nicole! :)

House windows tinted perfectly!

Ric the owner of the company quoted and he was prompt and professional.
The installer was also prompt and very particular! The installer was very experienced and very pleasant. He knew I was fussy and took the utmost of care applying his product and caring for our property as he worked.
He cleaned up and returned all furnishings to where they belonged.
He then explained how to care for the tinted windows in the initial period and afterwards.
Seamless from start to finish! Thank you to the team at Happy Tint.

Nissan Pulsar window tint

Happy Tint Nunawading. Nicole from Happy Tint Nunawading was my contact and the service was fantastic. She picked up my car from home and returned after the job was done. Great job on the windows for an awesome price!

March 27th 2019 Update: Great service Happy Tint Nunawading! Thanks Nicole : )

Great max 35% tint for my Nissan Pulsar. Like I said Great service Happy Tint Nunawading! Thanks Nicole and the team : ). Would recommend for anyone’s car and at a great price.

Prompt, professional , excellent service.

Great service, prompt, reliable, kept to time, efficient, no hassle door to door service & with a smile!!
Tint great, just what my car needed, marked improvement !! Diligent advice given advice for after care.
Thoroughly recommend & will use again. Thankyou Happy Tiny, happy customer.