Happy Tint

Amazing service!

Happy Tint reservoir. What an amazing experience with happy tint, not only did the do an amazing job with my car but they were so easy to talk to and made the process so easy for me including picking up and dropping my car off! Would highly recommend. Thank you so much for being so fantastic Nicole! :)

House windows tinted perfectly!

Ric the owner of the company quoted and he was prompt and professional.
The installer was also prompt and very particular! The installer was very experienced and very pleasant. He knew I was fussy and took the utmost of care applying his product and caring for our property as he worked.
He cleaned up and returned all furnishings to where they belonged.
He then explained how to care for the tinted windows in the initial period and afterwards.
Seamless from start to finish! Thank you to the team at Happy Tint.

Nissan Pulsar window tint

Happy Tint Nunawading. Nicole from Happy Tint Nunawading was my contact and the service was fantastic. She picked up my car from home and returned after the job was done. Great job on the windows for an awesome price!

Prompt, professional , excellent service.

Great service, prompt, reliable, kept to time, efficient, no hassle door to door service & with a smile!!
Tint great, just what my car needed, marked improvement !! Diligent advice given advice for after care.
Thoroughly recommend & will use again. Thankyou Happy Tiny, happy customer.

Stoked! Looks good and keeps the car so cool inside. Def recommend

Called Happy Tint Reservoir for a quote and ended up booking in the car for the next morning (as I was happy with the price). I'd been putting it off because I couldn't find time to not need my car, but Happy Tint came out to my house first thing the next morning, took my car and left me theirs to get around and returned mine in a few hours. Followed all the care instructions and so far the job has been perfect. My main concern was how hot my car was getting inside, but since the tint i have noticed a significant difference. I can leave the car in the sun and it's still not hot when I get in. My family has noticed the difference too. Custoner service was great, very friendly and promt. Would definitely recommend. Thanks guys, I'm so happy with the result.

Product is great - but pretty sure its the same material the others use too

The customer service has left - apparently with growth they lost customer service not the installers but the office staff and trying to blame it on being late for my preferred time they set the time not me so hmm. . Very sad had used them three times before, and did have other premises but will use someone else. Customer service from the very top has changed. Only thing going for them is that the installer still knows what customer service is. Dont blame the customer for your changed customer service procedures - return customers speak volumes - sadly you lost this one.

Hello Kris, We appreciate the feedback you have left us and sincerely apologise that your fourth experience with us has not been to your satisfaction. We understand your frustration with the installer not arriving at the time you presumed. However, we give large blocks of time allowance for this exact reason. Our installers endeavour to keep to their timeframes. However, they sometimes encounter situations such as difficult jobs or traffic etc. which interferes with time estimates given. Half an hour’s notice before their arrival is always given so you can plan your day accordingly. Our installers are also instructed to inform customers if their day blows out – which our installer did in your case. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so to have disappointed you disappoints us. We thank you for being a return customer and we value your feedback.

Adam our installer was reliable , friendly , professional and efficient .
The tint is subtle and looks good .
The job came out very well and we were very happy.
Thank you happy tint !

Great Job

Everything about the job was exceptional.
From the time I asked for a quote ,talking on the phone to make a time for Ric too get the details and make the quote. The installation of the tint went off without a hitch and everyone was exceptional professional.

Professional and good service

Installation quick. Just a small job. Looks great. Achieved want we needed. Installer very professional. Explained what he did and explained warranty and how to clean film. Would definitely recommend Happy-Tint.

Excellent fast and easy service!

Loved the pick up and drop off service, made it so easy! Lila was knowledgeable, friendly and on time, I couldn’t fault her. The tint looks fantastic and the life time guarantee is a bonus.

Professional and fast service

Booked both our cars in. They had them both done within 2 hours and for a great price! Great work. Comes with warranty also so that's nice to have. Recommended

Very professional and prompt with quote and service.

They were cheaper than other quotes. Rang us to arrange quote time and followed up with tint we wanted. Arrived on time for installation despite hot weather. Looks great. Happy customer.

Highly Recommended

Took an appointment just in a day although they were busy. Really satisfied by the workmanship and assistance. Very Helpful staff and great pricing and obviously nice tint. Highly recommended.

I was booked in the next day after I called and had great customer service experience with my car picked up and delivered back to me with Lin a few hours

HAPPY

Very happy with the service and information provided. I will definitely recommend to family and friends I picked the triple package of tints, interior and paint protection, the price was very affordable.

Service and product both excellent. Highly recommended. Didn't have to wait long and staff very helpful. Will organize another car in for tinting next time. Love your work, keep it up.

Great service, superior product and a ripper price.

Excellent, speedy on-site measure and quote when requested, quick availability of technician / time slot once approval given, very high quality installation work by very skilled tradesman and a price that was substantially better than a number of other optional suppliers.

Very great service

Happy tint were extremely helpful and professional from the first call to the delivery of the car. They picked the car up and dropped it off, this was very convenient considering I have a 18 month old. Lila was very informative and clearly shared the requirements of looking after the tint. Great workmanship and service. Highly recommend happy tint.

Great service and exceptional installer.

Very professional, from the time I called them, they were brilliant.Kent was very helpful and great.
Recommend Happy Tint to anyone that needs there windows tinted.
Definitely the best place I have got my car tinted.

Perfect service thank you

Very fast and perfect service - so happy with my car tinting - thank you - great customer service very friendly and super convenient pickup and drop off service as well . Perfect thnx