Verifiedhappytint.com.au

Job Satisfaction

Andrew White
Andrew WhiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

Boys came in and did a great job. Highly recommend Show details
Helen M.
Helen M.

Totally recommend Happy Tint!! The team was very professional and the installation of the window tint was perfect

Very lovely experience. Great service and very timely response. Very easy and secure payment!
Michael C.
Michael C.

Easy as

Fast, professional and friendly, we would recommend Happy Tint anytime. Show details
Mou
MouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Window tinting

Punctual, answered all my questions, clean, collected all rubbish and remnants, cheerful. Very happy and would definitely recommend. Show details
Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and installation

Honestly, one of the best teams I've worked with. They were incredibly fast in getting me from quote to installation, very friendly (both sales and installers). Efficient and knowledgeable (especially regarding tinting and double glazing), and the tint looks amazing! I would have them back again in a heartbeat. Show details
JohnB
JohnB

Friendly, fast and immediate results

I’d been sitting on the idea of getting window tinting for a couple of years. Dropping a msg to Happy Tint, I had someone connect with me immediately, and organised an in-person quote the next day. Rick was great, with all the info and recommendations to what I wanted to achieve- heat vs glare vs UV vs privacy etc.
By the end of the week I’ve had the tinting & super happy. Immediate results of not having my floors and furnitures scorched by the sun, and no longer needing to squint on a bright day. Thanks Happy Tint :-) Show details
Samantha NSW
Samantha NSWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great

Efficient friendly service and very helpful and patient.
Tidy work and didn't leave a mess Show details
Anthony B
Anthony BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returning Customer

Returning customer and as always Happy Tint are professional, very good customer service and reasonably priced Show details
Teigan M
Teigan MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Happy customer with happy tint

Very happy with the service provided and the outcome. Also fantastic that they have a lifetime warranty. Show details
Rohan L.
Rohan L.

Great experience for home window tinting

The team at happy tint are an absolute pleasure to deal with and we couldn’t be happier with the product. We’ve noticed a significant drop in the heat inside and now we have the privacy we need. Would highly recommend! Show details
Thomas
Thomas2 posts

Very happy customer

The service and value for money from Happy Tint was exceptional. I wanted a solution for my bathroom and one bedroom that would offer privacy but allow maximum lighting, and they custom made a beautiful frosted design that is exactly what I wanted (as pictured). They even came to the house to show it to me to be sure it was what I wanted before I committed to installation. All the boys I’ve met and spoken to are professional and punctual. They also applied regular tinting on the rest of my house which I’m also extremely happy with. Unfortunately, the custom frosted sheets was damaged but it was no problem at all - the installer made arrangements to have it remade without any fuss or extra charges.
Kornelia
KorneliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and Professional

Easy to arrange installation, came on time and I’m happy with the film on the glass.
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

Great Service

Fantastic service, job was priced up and carried out within a couple of days.
The installation was quick, efficient, and professional. Show details
Alan. Inverloch Vic
Alan. Inverloch Vic2 posts

Happy Tint.Happy customer

Thanks Happy Tint. From measure and quote to application of tint was only 3 hours. Outstanding service. I would certainly recommend Happy Tint .Well done Thanks again ....Alan Show details
Kim N.
Kim N.

Highly recommend Ric and the team

Great customer service backed up by great quality product. Quick and responsive support when needed. Show details