• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy House tint on 11 windows

I rang Nunawading, Ric gave A1 quote in person. Adam did an excellent installation, we did inspection after, Five Stars from me too to the whole team, Nick Heidelberg Heights.

Job Satisfaction

We loved every aspect of how the

We loved Happy Tint .. from start 2 the finish they were professional.. Steve and Dylan who did the job were fantastic .. no complaints , you will be Happy as well if you go with Happy Timt .. 5 stars service .. job well done thanks again Jo Post :))

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t do it!

3 months after tinting had bubbled and peeled, I am still chasing for it to be replaced. No one returns calls. Lost count of the number of messages I have left for the Managing Director. They take your money and then say sorry we are not in your area this week. Don’t do it!

Happy T.Happy Tint
Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class service

On time pick up and return. Great job. Great price. Great customer service from John with the booking to Cassie with the pick up and delivery. Five stars from me!

Gwen

GwenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Productive!

We asked for measure and quote for 2 windows at our office and the process with Steve was smooth and thorough, easily answering questions and queries with no hesitation. Steve was professional and friendly a brilliant representative of Happy Tint.

Our installation with Adam was swift and well done. He arrived on time and pleasantly explained the process and cleaning instructions to ensure that we took care of the new film.

Overall it was a great job and we wouldn't hesitate to use the Happy Tint team again.

- Gwen M

Steve S

Steve SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It looks great, as expected.

From start to finish, nothing was an issue. Picked up my car, then delivered back 3 hours later. Will comment further in 2 weeks time when is cured, thanks to Casey for her friendly assistance.

Bulleen

BulleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Tint installer Adam tinted my kitchen window in a timely and professional manner.
He provided much valuable information on the tints curing process and what to use to clean the tint film.
Adam is very experienced installer with great product knowledge.

Perfect service

Charmaine and the team at Nunawading Happy tint are friendly , professional and informative. Im very happy and satisfied with my car's window tinting. The price was very affordable compared to price quoted by the Mazda dealer.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Grade job from quote to install.

Craig came out real quick and did a seamless and professional quotation process. The price was good and the product backed it up. Good after quote service too. Felt very comfortable. Dylan came out to install. Great young bloke, very amenable and super professional. Credit to the trade and to Happy Tint. Very satisfied up to this point - Dylan just left and more than happy to write a review which I rarely do.

Bruce Wemyss

Bruce WemyssGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A fabulous outcome for us

Adam arrived ahead of time and got on with the job. His craftsmanship was first rate and the results are outstanding. He also provided great tips for maintaining the tinting. I may even have converted him to Aussie Rules (Saints of course) thanks team. Regards Bruce W - Narre Warren

free loan car

excellent service was surprised to be offered a free loan car on arrival .Job was completed with appointment time The tinting looks good excellent service at moorabbin shop as well

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

House and car tint looks good

Got the house and car done so far all good. Only feedback is the guy who came to do the house forgot to bring a few things with him that we needed to supply.

urspcl

urspcl

just brilliant service

RICK CAME OUR JUST BEFORE XMAS- QUOTED US VERY REASONABLE AND LISTENED - then Adam came today to install tint on 4 windows- super nice bloke efficient, professional, clean - and seems like greta job though won't know till the next hot sunny day - so far very impressed with this company service levels.

Roberto G.

Roberto G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient

I had about 15 windows to be tinted, requested a quote on a Thursday, the following Monday I had a quote, and 2 days later had Adam come in and complete the job. He was bang on time, and all done well before I thought he would! The service was professional, the quality was top notch, he inspected the finished product from inside and outside to make sure everything was perfect. Cleaned up everything from the install too. Great service, would definitely use again.

On top of all of that, not only is there more privacy now, but the upstairs rooms certainly feel like they're taking on less heat now.

Rose J

Rose JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect - in every way.

Our (upstairs) Research and Development room would became unbearably hot even on a mild day. Happy Tint came to the rescue and the area now has a perfect environment. The tint has cut down the heat factor dramatically.
Plus to my benefit our front doors have had a very attractive mirror tint applied this has diminished heat and glare making working at my desk so very comfortable.
Thank you Happy Tint - you came to our rescue and delivered!!.

DanniD93

DanniD93Southwest, VIC

Would never recommend this company

Julie.F.

Julie.F.

Rippa service

Awesome customer service and communication from the team at Coburg North. They have done a rippa job would be highly recommended to anyone needing to tint their car. Thanks for the courtesy phone call. Cheers

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service highly recommend

I've had 2 cars tinted with Happy Tint and rate this company as one of the best. Great pricing, great service and excellent workmanship. I will not hesitate to recommend Happy Tint to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Installer

Adam was professional, on time and very friendly. We are extremely happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend Adam and the team to family and friends. Thanks very much.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Professional

Our neighbour recommended Happy Tint for seven large windows. We're delighted with the result thanks to Adam's attention to detail. Great to have someone who takes pride in their work.
Judy