Listing monitored by Happy Tint

• Rates and Fees

chris
chrisVictoria

PROMT SERVICE

I would recommend Happy Tint . Their service was excellent. Form my phone call asking for a quote to installation was 3 working days.Highly recommend .the installer was efficient. And polite

Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Chris, your wonderful review energized the team. The Happy Tint team love to hear our work is valued by customers because we love what we do. Enjoy your tinting and thank you for your business :)

Wayne
WayneMelbourne

Great well worth the cost

Friendly helpful service. Good product at a reasonable cost. Courtesy vehicle made my day easy to plan. Car was complete on time and a great result. Thanks Happy Tint staff

Happy T.Happy Tint

Thank you Wayne for the wonderful review. We loved looking after you :)

Rahul TyagiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute pathetic customer service

My advice is don’t use this company. They have cancelled my job twice because one of their team member didn’t come to work and they have no back up at all. They have ruined all my plans so I will recommend to find someone else if you want a decent customer service on similar price.

Lisa
Lisa

Super happy with my Happy Tint

Super happy with our new window frosting. We wanted privacy without losing light. Rick came in to give us a quote and was very friendly, to the point and quickly gave us a great price. We were able to book in a few days later and the installation went really smoothly- the technician was really friendly, answered all of our questions and very professional. Love having total privacy now, and the windows look so good.

Overall we are very happy with Happy Tint from start to finish and we highly recommended them - what a great business! Thanks guys

Happy T.Happy Tint

Thank you Lisa! What a wonderful review. We really appreciate it ! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Jared
JaredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Great customer service and quality Job. Could not ask for a better service. Very friendly aswell! JOHN was very fast to reply and very professional, done an amazing job with great pricing, love the new tints.

Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Jared, thank you so much for the lovely feedback. It makes us feel warm and fuzzy to know the Happy Tint team continues to provide great customer service and products. Enjoy your tinting :)

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty is Terrible!!! not worth the effort.

These guys tinted my brand new car and bubbling came up a couple of days later since then countless calls and emails they're constantly saying resend the email or diverting.

Joel HO
Joel HOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10/10 in every way!

Happy Tint were absolutely fantastic; a super friendly team that did a terrific job with our tint. Everyone was fantastic; the quote guy was thorough and gave us a great price and the tint guy was super factual and talked us through the whole process plus how to look after it. Love your work, guys! We’ll definitely be in touch if we need any other windows done!

Happy T.Happy Tint

Woohoo - you're the best Joel! How lucky are we to have such awesome customers. We really appreciate the fantastic review, thank you. Look forward to looking after you again whenever you're ready :)

Rick G.
Rick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service and tint are amazing

Great to deal with, very friendly and prompt.
Quoted on Wednesday was installed on Monday in about 2 hours.
Took no time at all and were complete professionals.
Will deal with again and recommend to friends and family.
Very happy with job ad price.

Happy T.Happy Tint

Hi Rick, thanks so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure looking after you

Justyn K.
Justyn K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job great quality

Annie and Andrew were fantastic and I am really happy with the result. Their advice and guidance was invaluable. Quick and efficient service and very friendly to deal with from start to finish.

Angelo S.
Angelo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service and quality of tint

Very happy with quality of tint and the offering of pick up and drop off.
Would recommend happy tint to anyone interested in having a tint done that doesn’t want any fuss!

Friendly reliable fast tint looks good they come to you and you get a courtesy car

Friendly service fast reliable they come to you and you get a courtesy car and it was all done over the phone I didn't have to go anywhere they come pick up my car left the courtesy car in few hours or more list it came back with my car pick up their car and that was it excellent service I'm happy truly

Perfect Window Tibt

Cheap, reliable and friendly service, would highly recommend. After arriving at Happy Tint we were greeted by 2 gentlemen who gave us a great demo of what the tint will look like. After only 90 minutes my car was ready and looking incredible. Very happy with the tint

Askin
Askin Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from installer but not happy with warranty service

Dr Ruwan Palapathwala
Dr Ruwan PalapathwalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Product, the Price and the Service -- All Excellent

I am very happy with the product (the tinting of the car windows and ceramic paint protection ), which is affordable to anyone. The service is great and personable. This is the 3rd service I received from Happy Tint over the last six years.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Tint, Great Service

Best service ever, pick up and drop back, tint looks amazing and the customer service team both on the phone and service delivery ladies were lovely. Thanks for a great service, have recommended this company to a friend who will be using Happy Tint also.

Read more reviews - page 2