Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Empire Window Furnishings? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (158)

NOT RECOMMENDED

Extremely disappointed with service and quality of product. I would not recommend. Installation was delayed because measurements were not taken correctly. Whole process took over 3months with no updates provided except when followed up. Average quality product. We were promised a wifi control system and was then told 3months later that they were out of stock.

Plantation Shutters

I was very satisfied with Empire Blinds from arranging a quote to having the blinds checked measured And installed. They were prompt and courteous. I would recommend to friends.

Job Satisfaction

So Happy with the Result!

Empire Window Furnishings were very professional from the moment they quoted to the end of the installation. Our shutters look amazing and the workmanship was accurate and efficient.

Happy customer

Thank you Empire Blinds. What a wonderful interaction I have had dealing with your company. From my first contact at your Warringah Mall pop up store till the moment the new blinds were installed everything went like clockwork. I love my new blinds. They are everything I had hoped that they would be. I have already recommended you to two of my friends.
Keep up the great work.

Happy with my choice

Very polite and helpful from the first measurement to the finished product.I found the company made me feel very comfortable

Barb Richardson
Barb RichardsonSydney, NSW

Perfect window solution

Very satisfied with the products and the service . Good outcome and prompt service to quote and measure. Very nice people

Rod Watson
Rod Watson Sydney, NSW

Good work

Good polite installer. He was very helpful.Great end result. Would recommend this company to others. Reasonable price. Will get them back

maryann
maryannSydney, NSW

Fast install easy to use great fresh new look feels complete

Very satisfied with the service from beginning to end, quick efficient got job done quickly, no mess no fuss will recommend to others

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with Empire Blinds, have used them twice now!

Above and beyond service even going out of their way to source the exact colour I needed for bedroom blinds. Quality is great and they all look fantastic. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Amazing Service

Empire Windows have an amazing service ! The gentleman that installed our blinds worked very clean and professional. They were so easy to communicate with and have recommended them to all my friends.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Amazing! Completely transformed my space!

The entire process was incredibly easy and stress free. Installation took less than two hours and the guys were great.

lioe
lioeSydney, NSW

Great work!

A very professional team from measuring to installing the shutters. Staff were friendly, efficient and professional. We were very happy with the service and the product. Highly recommended!

LL_D
LL_DSydney, NSW

Great team, products & service

Thank you team Empire for all your good work. We are very happy with our window furnishings and everyone we dealt with within the team were very nice and helpful. We will definitely be recommending you all to our family and friends.

Great product and service

Great product and easy to deal with. Very professional. Very satisfied and on time with installation. Would be happy to use again.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Gorgeous window shutters

We recently engaged Empire to install 5 shutters of various sizes in our home. We were so impressed with the friendly professional service. All the Empire staff that we dealt with, were genuinely warm & kind people. Communication was clear & concise. Prices were really reasonable for a great product. The look of our windows has been transformed from outdated to elegant. This is the second time we have used Empire. A fantastic Australian company. Highly recommend.

Read more reviews - page 2