Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Soheil S.

Soheil S.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable

They have canceled my booking two times and never showed up for measurements, took two days off from work and waiting at home for the measurements, have not received any reason.

Angie

Angie

Happy customer

Very satisfied with final installation and colours. Not happy about needing to find 30 words in order to review this. Just padding the review now so I can leave the review

Jerry L

Jerry LSydney, NSW

Poly Window Shutters

Our poly window shutters look amazing. The installer David did a fantastic job. Easy process from order to installation by the company. Very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend and use again.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Outdoor window blind

Always have had helpful and excellent service with Empire Blinds.... very happy with my new blind. Would recommend Empire Blinds. Not my first purchase... a returned happy customer. Thank you.

Chrissa

ChrissaSydney, NSW

Shutters

Shutters look fantastic. Our installer David did a great job and was super nice. Great customer service, from quote to installing compared to other rude companies that came to quote.

Sonya

SonyaSydney, NSW

Love my new blinds!

Great product - vertical blinds with wands - no messy chains! Excellent customer service. Very simple process and all at a really great price. Thank you empire. I’ve already told my friends!

Margie

MargieSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters

Service was efficient and friendly and no mess was left behind. Very very happy with the product and service. Only slight negative is we paid additional money to have this felt attached to block out light. The sample we were give apparently did this. It really is no better than without.

Looking good

Thanks to Empire window furnishings for a friendly and professional manner of product to installation of blinds on our kitchen window they look exceptional we recommend them without hesitation goo job,

Friendly and professional!

Professional and easy to work with! First installation was a little off but they were so good and replaced quickly and easily with no problems! No hesitation in recommending David and Empire Window Furnishings!!

Marcelle

MarcelleSydney, NSW

Modern Stylish and on trend

From start to finish Empire delivered what they promised. Seamless and very professional service. I have dealt with Empire Shutters on 3 occasions now and I highly recommend their service and their products.

Good service

We got block out certains and roller blinds from empire window. We are really happy with the product and the service . Also the installation was good too. Thanks for everything

Domenic Acitelli

Domenic AcitelliSydney, NSW

Perfect company to deal with

Great company to deal with from the salesman right through to the installer.
The installation was done cleanly and precise, all blinds fitted and they have a happy customer.thank you all

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to deal with and great workmanship

Installation was great, care was taken, all rubbish removed afterward. Very please with the end result.
We just build our new home so know a thing or two about how little care tradies can take, but empire went above and beyond.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Love the zip screens!

We got zip screens installed. From the begiNing of the process to the end empire were great to deal with. Staff were friendly, Brian who installed it was fantastic and professional!

Rohan

RohanSydney, NSW

Perfect Job done bt David

David did a wonderful job, highly skilled .
Very professional and a thorough Gentleman
The shutters look absolutely beautiful. For the next set of shutters i will no doubt be approaching Eclipse Blinds and Shutters again
The experience has been extremely wonderful from start to end .Thanks you David for doing an excellent job.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Happy with the product and service

Brian from Empire Window Furnishings did a great job installing my shutters and screens. He was on time, efficient and took care with his work. Overall very happy with the product and the service.

Excellent result

Brian from EWS was excellent. He arrived when he said he would, with a courtesy call beforehand, and his workmanship was excellent. We are very pleased with the quality of our blinds and shutters. They look good and no doubt have added value to our home. Paul Lee.

Mee

MeeSydney, NSW

A million bucks

My installer was the best, he was on time, friendly, a perfectionist, gave me advice on cleaning blinds.
A true professional.
Him and the blinds make my house look a million bucks

Extremely happy

Great service and very happy with the job done. From the booking to the consultation and to the final result I have been extremely happy with service. Staff were helpful kind and understanding. All very much appreciated. Thank you to all involved in organising and completing the job

Job Satisfaction

Excellent and extremely professional service

Excellent and extremely professional service. Friendly and enthusiastic staff. The guys who do the installation are efficient and quick. I highly recommend this company. I am very happy with their service.