Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (139)

Great blinds

Nice selection of blinds...textures & styles. Very happy with customer service friendly & professional. Blinds look great and at a reasonable price.
Sue

BohoJo

BohoJoSydney, NSW

Great product Great service

Once again, excellent customer service every step of the way for a replacement blind. I have highly recommended Empire to friends and family.

Job Satisfaction

Warning do NOT use empire furnishings

Very disappointed

I was recommended to use this co, first mistake.
I order two sets of planation shutters. First set, for bedroom no issues. 2nd set of bi-fold doors with rod down the centre for dining room.
It took nearly 3 mths for installation and after the were bi-fold doors were installed they didn't have the rod. After several emails and calls, to find why I wasn't advised of this but no one bothered to tell me this before they were installed. The outcome was, it can't be done and will refund you $100! Totally unacceptable since I paid nearly $4,000.00. The lack of communication and professional way this was handle was appauling. I would never use them again and I suggest anyone reading this, to do the same.
R

Excellent service - from first consult to final fitting

Very satisfied with installation. Professional and thorough. Technician was skilled and confident. Impressed that no mess left as he cleaned up any debris left by drill etc.

Very happy

Happy with quote. Blinds look great the installer worked quickly and efficiently answered any question. Very pleasant man.
Very happy with a job well done.
My cousin, niece and friend have all used Empire so will recommend them to others without hesitation

dmh

dmhSydney, NSW

Great service and product

The company Communicated when they were arriving.
The employees measuring and installing. were Professional and courteous.
We Did have a problem in installation (everyone is human) the problem was quickly addressed and fixed.
We have recommended Empire Blinds to several friends and would definitely use again.

Frida Diakos

Frida DiakosSydney, NSW

Great company

I found the company very professional from the initial enquiry to the installation . The product is also good. Will recommend to others and will use again to complete the rest of the house.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

This is the second time I've used Empire and will keep going back as the need arises. Service, Product and follow up is fantastic, no other words to describe, from the person who initially took the call, to the person that measured, to the installer, all were professional and knew their product, no mess, no fuss and most of all honest.

Find out how Empire Window Furnishings compares to other Door & Window Shops

Easy to organise a callout , very friendly and professional during the quote/measure. Final sizing check found improvements that could be made at no extra cost. Install was pain free and fast. Super happy with result.

Eleni

EleniSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service but a longer than expected wait time for the product

I recently used Empire Window Furnishings for custom plantation shutters for an arched window. The saleslady was excellent, highly professional, knowledgeable and pleasant, the measurer/installer was skilled and efficient, and the final product looks fantastic and fits well. The price was also competitive compared to other quotes I had gotten.
I would give the company five stars if it weren't for a long lead time - over 11 weeks between the deposit being placed and the installation. I don't know if this is due to COVID-19, but it was longer than the estimate I was given.

Terry and Sarah

Terry and SarahSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

From the very beginning this company was a pleasure to deal with. We love our new blinds, a high quality product and installation. Sam did a fantastic job, he was friendly and delivered great customer service. We highly recommend Empire!

Job Satisfaction

Finishing touches to my home.. perfect

installed on time , tradesperson was extremely efficient fast and neat and clean pleasant person, in out and done .... great job

Beth

BethSydney

Great service and friendly staff

From the beginning up to the end service was fantastic, everything went smoothly, very happy with the product , highly recommended

Helen

Helen

Shutters in bathroom

I couldn’t be happy with the shutters and would recommend Empire to anyone. All the people I dealt with were very helpful from Quoting to installation.

Great Staff, great quality products

Friendly, easy to deal with staff from quote to installation. Great quality of materials, blinds look fabulous I’m very happy!

Gorgeous curtains, great quality

Was a very smooth process of quote, measure and installation. Quality of curtains is great, and definitely looks amazing. So happy with the result

Jason

JasonIllawarra, NSW

Installation was done efficiently

Installation was done quickly and efficiently. The worker arrived on time and he completed the work in about 30 minutes.

New blinds. Satisfactory Service.

We are very happy with our new blinds. Very efficient service. We were happy with the Customer Service that was provided.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters

Empire Window Furnishing process to order and install my plantation shutters was very efficient and professional. They kept me up to date at all times and arrived on time to install the shutters. Whilst I‘m very happy with the overall look and quality of the window shutters, I’m not happy with the shutter for the balcony door. It’s flimsy on the hinges, its unaligned and does not close properly. I have reported the issue to Empire but have had no response as yet on how they are going to rectify the issue. Hoping that they will sort out the balcony door soon.