Listing monitored by A&L Windows

• Job Satisfaction

Great service. always happy to help!

Wonderful working with A&L. Always happy to help out where they can and provide amazing windows and service. 5/5 for Kayla R. always quick to action things off and help out wherever she can.

Ian H.
Ian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable service above and beyond.

San
SanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply perfect

I have been dealing with Ursula from A&L windows I have been quoted very reasonably. The flyscreen's for windows and doors they have installed is a very good job and of good quality. I will engage them again in the very near future.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I would just like to say, that the customer service we receive from Demi has and continues to be amazing. As well as being so friendly to deal with, her excellent product and service knowledge allows for our queries to be answered promptly and fully every time.

Gary Bates.
Gary Bates.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and on time!

The office team were very helpful and processed our order effeciently. The installer turned up on time,... and was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and got the job done exactly as forecast.

Window Reveal Maintenance

I had Daniel Brecknell come and repair a Sliding Door reveal that was damaged throughout the build. It came up perfect!! Thank you for your swift turnaround and cooperation.

David Thomas
David ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window Maintenance

Very efficient communication booking and the team did great work replacing large sliding door rollers. As good as new! Very happy customer.

Glenn H.
Glenn H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Received some very timely and helpful product information from Jacqueline. The grey glass provides an excellent alternative for those west facing windows in the afternoon sun.

Professional Delivery!

Both Jim and Mitch were very punctual and professional delivering the windows up some tricky stairs and tight doorways with no complaints.
Will definitely recommend to others.

Incredible service!

Phoned Lisa this morning with minimal knowledge and a special order with very limited lead time. She not only educated me on everything I needed to know but also got me what I wanted incredibly fast. Exceptional service, very happy!

colmr
colmrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Thanks for great service from Emma in spare part, really helpful and attentive. My superseded item had been updated and replaced with an even better one. Thank you

PradaA&L Windows

Thank you for your feedback. Its good to see Emma has delivered it again with great customer experience and surely the team would be proud of her too.

No to displaying name
No to displaying nameCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing patio sliding doors, they look great.

Great service! There was a slight adjustment needed on one of my doors. Bernard James came to my home to fix the problem, he and his partner were really helpful and lovely to deal with.

PradaA&L Windows

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will certainly pass this on to our team and ensure we always go above and beyond.

What a brilliant company !!!!!!!!

I had an issue with the powder coating on our screen sliding doors. These were installed by A & L when we built a few years ago. A & L was amazing in their communications with us and replaced three sliding screen doors under warranty. The company was professional and kept us up to date on the progress of our job. Our technician was Nev who was also extremely professional and did a wonderful job which we really appreciated. Would highly recommend both A & L Windows and Nev to anyone, would definitely use them again.

Mike C.
Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

What company does business like this anymore?

Probably the only company I have dealt with lately that "actually" reflect their front end values through the back end, unbelievable!
Thanks Jacqueline for helping out the little guy with a big problem and being the absolute poster child for positive company culture.

Roanne
RoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

They have provided all my window and door fly screens, very easy online ordering system, prompt delivery and the guy (Troy) who came to install was professional and friendly, he even changed the mesh on one door screen as it had a tiny bit of damage.

Read more reviews - page 2

Lakmal D.asked

I just moved into a house which is a few years old. I was given several keys for the sliding aluminium glass window locks but when I use the keys I feel that the lock opens up but I cannot open the window. When the lock is unlocked with the key the only thing it does is that we can move the lock assembly up and down on the window frame which it is attached to. How can I get them to work? I’m in VIC.

Hi Lakmal,

We will be more than happy to guide you through. Would you be able to send your details to feedback@alwindows.com.au

Team Leader After Sales

Lakmal D.

No worries. I’ve sent my details to the mail address provided above.

PradaA&L Windows

Thank you, i have asked my team to get in touch with you shortly.

Keir
Keirasked

What's the best way to clean your fly screens please?

Hi Keir,

You can use a damp lint free cloth with water no detergents, then dry with a lint free cloth using light pressure. This would get the mesh clean without hosing the windows.
We also have a product care section on our website that will help with windows and the aluminum. https://www.alwindows.com.au/resources/product-care/

I hope this helps. If you need anything further you can email me on lfabian@alwindows.com.au or call the office on 07)3451 4100.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Diana
Dianaasked

Hi , I moved in to an over 10 year old house and most of the windows don’t open , I’ve tried so many times with the keys they gave us.

Dyana

Hi Diana,

Would you be able to send across your details to Aftersales@alwindows.com.au so that our team could investigate and advise you?

Team Leader After Sales