Verifiedalwindows.com.au

1,062 reviews · Statistics

90% · 954101 · 10%
Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (680)
Job Satisfaction

1,062 reviews
Blair B
Blair B

New screen doors

Screen doors look amazing and the service was friendly and quick at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Pat
PatQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience

Excellent service, efficient and punctual. The repairmen were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Chris M.
Chris M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Hannah was very helpful, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to get a service completed to meet my timeframe. Show details
Marijoice N.
Marijoice N.

Prompt Service

All the window install by AL window when building our home. Very easy to order from online as the company have all the measurements. When order the screen, easy to deal with the customer service especially Jacqueline O’Neill. She replied email & arranged my screen installation very quickly. Well done and Thumbs Up! Show details
Job Satisfaction
Doug K.
Doug K.

Screen Install

Bernard, was excellent. Messaged the night before with approx. time, then again on the day with a closer time. Was polite and efficient as well. View Happy Customers..
Garry S.
Garry S.VICWestern District, VIC

Excellent service. Thanks Bernard and Michael

My home is six years old and I live 300km from A & L. I recently noticed that one double glazed window had fog between the glass panels. I sent an email to Michael Donaldson, Quality Co-ordinator at A & L and received a reply within 48 hours. Michael arranged a service call and then arranged a specific date for the replacement of the faulty window. Bernard the service person phoned the evening before the service to nominate a time of day. Bernard arrived on schedule, was very pleasant and replaced the faulty window in a professional manner. Show details
Darren Bowe
Darren BoweQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help

Due to the weather, the construction had been held up, with needed to reschedule delivery, Rangi Northover was more than happy and willing to try accommodate my needs of rescheduling which was extremely helpful. Much appreciated. Thank you greatly Show details ·  1
Errol A.
Errol A.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work Alex and Louis

Alex and Louis were very professional in the manner they completed job. They were very courteous and went over and beyond in providing the necessary service. I am very happy with the job they did. Show details ·  1
Cat R.
Cat R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic customer service from jacqueline

jacqueline went above and beyond for us. she was a super fast at responding to our enquires and ensured we had everything we needed. would definitely recommend shopping with a&l, can’t wait for the reveal once they are installed Show details ·  1
Kyle
Kyle

Hats off to Hannah!!!

Hannah is excellent to deal with. Great customer service, excellent communication. When Demi left I was worried the service may go down but, Hannah has exceeded expectations. Thanks for all your help Hannah. Show details ·  1
Thomas B
Thomas BQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is second to none!

Spoke with Jacqueline regarding replacement sliding door, she was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
John
JohnQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Demi O'Neill

Thanks Demi for your support over the years. You have a great work ethic, dependable, extremely reliable and always willing and available to assist with any issue. Show details ·  1
Tim B.
Tim B.

Knowledgeable and Professional

We had two staff from A&L (Aliview) attend our property to inspect water damage around a window. The staff were incredibly professional, and knowledgable about the potential causes. The director of the company, who we have also spoken to during the process, has also been incredibly helpful. Show reply
Emma
Emma

Great Customer service

Jacqueline provided me with quick replies regarding my order & any inquiries I had. Very easy to go through & I would recommend. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ordered a fly screen from A&L windows, they fitted original windows so just had to choose which window needed the fly screen and all the measurements were available to me, choosing the right screen was simple. Jacqueline was helpful sending the relevant information re payments and installation
Will definitely use them again Show details ·  1

James
James

Hey I have moved into a house with A&L window sliding window handle/sash lock how do I open them i have tried and they just keep on breaking they are ones that you don’t have a key to open it

A&L Windows   DM

Hi James, can you email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with your address and how many window locks you have.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Hi Fu

Hi! I've got security screen on my window. Installed by A&L over a decade ago. Would like to remove the security screen to change the mesh. I note there are tiny plates screwed in at the corner. Do I need to remove these first before I attempt to remove the security screen. (Any video to show me how?)

Wish there was an email to show you the photo to explain it a bit better.

Many thanks!
HF

A&L Windows   DM

Good morning, You can email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with all your info and i will be able to assist you.

Hi Fu

Have just emailed the photo thru. Pls have a look when u can. Much appreciated!

Marin Fisher

I have moved into a house with A&L sliding window handles that lock. I can't open them can you tell me how.

A&L Windows   DM

Hi Marin, Are you in QLD or Victoria ?

Thanks , Lorna Fabian