• Job Satisfaction

M.Love

M.LoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Amazing Value, Knowledgeable, Very Helpful, Highly Recommend!

Darren Brown and the team at A&L Windows have been so outstanding to deal with - excellent pricing, prompt servicing and quality products. I had security screens installed at my home and they went above and beyond, installing additional pop rivets to my other doors for safety when they discovered I would be living alone. Absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and family! Thank you so much!

Debbie Whalley

Debbie Whalley

Fantastic After Service

Pondy

PondyBrisbane

Product looks great

the delivery reps Jason and Zaiah very efficient and helpful. Demi is also very helpful. Great team. I can not wait for them to be installed.

frank

frankSouth East Queensland, QLD

installation of new fly screens

The representative from A & L Windows who called yesterday to fit the new screens was a Mr Daniel O'Donald.
He was a very pleasant person to chat to and carried out his work very efficiently in my opinion.
The installation seemed to take no time at all and he was very polite and even hoovered up the floor afterwards. A great credit to your organisation.
The screens are working perfectly (as you would expect) and now give us the option of fresh air right through the house which we never had previously.

Frank Tewkesbury
Arundel

John Hunter

John HunterMonash 2904, ACT

Building a home in Qld while living in Canberra

I've been liaising with Ms Fiona Howell, A&L Brisbane's Business Development Manager, in my efforts to find window solutions to a house being built for me in Buderim, Qld. Despite living in Canberra she has gone the extra mile to help, even to the point of arranging for her glass supplier to provide samples to a Canberra retailer so I can view them locally. I'm sure I could have found a solution eventually, but I'm equally sure that Fiona's help and advice has made the process so much easier.

Mona

MonaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Windows will not open . Handle broken

I have called many times. Sent so many emails still no reply or call back. I called 2 weeks ago a lady answered and said " Oh well we are getting back to every one" and need to wait for my turn It has been over 6 weeks no response at all.

Gentner P.

Gentner P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and professional advice

So impressed with the service and advice I’ve received from the team at A&L in Brisbane. Would highly recommend the company if your wanting new windows or louvres. Many thanks to Jacqueline and Andrew who guided me through the process.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible after service, terrible product

I had an installation date of 3rd December 2020. I ordered 5 doors. Out of those only 4 doors turned up on the day. Only 2 of those doors were installed correctly. I am still waiting on them to fix the other 2. I have a security door that I cannot lock and it can be opened by the push of a finger . The other security fly wire has gaps at the bottom , specially for the bugs to come in. I would not recommend this company or ever use them again . Very unhappy with the service they have provided .

Rob Pearce

Rob PearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top customer service. They genuinely care !

I needed a very specific plastic moulding for an aluminium window I was asked to fix. Tracked the manufacturer to A &L. Jacqueline in customer service sourced the part and had it waiting for me to pick up the same day. I'm happy, the job's done, my customer's happy. Thanks Jacqueline. Win, win ! Robert's Carpentry Service.

Dawn

DawnGippsland, VIC

Fast and efficient service

Several of our double glazed windows became foggy.
One phone call to our builder and we received an email from A & L immediately requesting photos.
In spite of COVID restrictions the windows were all replaced quickly and efficiently and with a smile
Well done A & L Windows.

Excellent Solution

It was a pleasure to deal with A&L Windows when I required a specific part for my fly screens. Emma was really helpful and was able to offer me exactly what I needed

JoanB

JoanBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant courteous service! In particular your Senior Customer Service person Bec Phillips.

Beautifully presented product, delivered and stored very well on purpose designed transport. A pleasant experience. As Arnie said, "I'll be back!"

Tony J

Tony JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

It's always a pleasure to deal with Bec Phillips. She provides excellent customer service and responds quick to my requests. She's been most helpful to me as a Building Supervisor with my changing schedules and time frames.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick fix for sliding doors

Harley fixed our sliding stacker door in just 10 minutes. Super friendly and explained a few things to me, which was really helpful. Thanks!

Lyanna N.A&L Windows
Cristen

CristenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stellar customer service

Thank you to Demi for her outstanding customer service. Most appreciated. Demi really did go above and beyond to help me and followed up every step of the way.

5 STARS

Lisa Shanks - Always going a step above the rest & delivering the goods when stuck in a pickle!! We had a window change from the client four days before delivery which threatened the work flow, but as always, Lisa has managed to make it happen with no hold ups!! :)

Sandra Kearney

Sandra KearneyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A&L Excellent Service

A&L representatives Keogon and Jordon came to finish off the 2 slider doors we had put in. They were focused, friendly and efficient in completing the job and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the doors and windows. I highly recommended them both.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The customer service we received from Demi was absolutely amazing. She always responds fast and does her best to solve our problems as fast as possible. The products are always great quality too.

Door order

This is my second order for sliding doors from A&L Windows. No fuss, No problems and quality staff that make the process so easy. Awesome!

Excellent Service all round

From my first call into A&L to the completion of the job the customer service & focus was excellent. Louis & Ben who fixed my doors were: Courteous, respectful & professional. They even took off their shoes each time they entered the house! Thank you all very much for your great service!

Alysha T.

Alysha T.asked

Hello, 2 of my sliding window locks have snapped after only 3 years and can no longer open, I couldn't see the same locks in your spare parts, do any window locks fit?

Hi Alysha,

Can you email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au and ill organise some new locks for you. Please include your address.

Thanks so much, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Julie Christieasked

Hi I have locks on all sliding windows and I can’t open windows. We have tried to unlock windows to open them but after 2 locks broke we give up.
Regards Julie

Hi Julie,

Thank you for contacting us. If you are in Vic can you please email Pradeeppsekar@alwindows.com.au or in QLD lfabian@alwidows.com.au with your full address and details so we can assist you.

Best Regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager QLD

Julie Christie

Hi we moved into a house on Monday 18/1 and have your windows and locks on 7 sliding windows. We tried to open windows but plastic broke off after trying 2 windows so didn’t try anymore. It’s very hot in bedrooms and need to open windows.
My address is 16 Guardian place
Wyndham Vale Victoria
It’s so bad not being able to open windows.
I look forward to find out how you can help us. Regards Julie

Hi Julie,

Thank you for supplying your address. Would you be happy for us to post new locks out for you to fit ?

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer service manager QLD

Greg

Gregasked

Have sliding aluminum windows about 7 years old. Some of the locks/latches have broken. Can they be replaced, what cost and where can I obtain.

A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi,
Locks/latches can be purchased through our website, but we are happy to supply these for you free of charge. These will look different to your current locks though, if you would like we can replace all of your locks so that they match if you could send through your quantity of locks and your postal address to cknight@alwindows.com.au I will arrange to have these posted out to you.
Kind Regards, Cathryn