• Job Satisfaction

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and support

Our company has been working with A and L for years now. On time delivery and great customer support from Hayley means a hassle free process from start to finish. I would highly recommended working with the team on your next project.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advice and service

We use A&L regularly. Ben looks after our jobs and whenever we need help or advice he has always come through for us. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, it is always a pleasure to have him onsite.

Great service. Great Job

We had security screens installed by Ben. He came and measured, quoted and installed them . The screens are fantastic and Ben was wonderful. Thoroughly recommend A and L windows and the work done by Ben.

Gayle keenan

Gayle keenanSouthwest, VIC

Window replacement

It is so great to deal with a company that cares about customers. My concern was investigated and followed up promptly. On the day the window was replaced I was phoned with the exact time they would arrive which was great.

Kate Hall

Kate HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with the outcome

I had a lovely guy called Ben come out and fit a laundry screen door at my place. I was very very please with not only his knowledge of the product but his courteous manner and effective insulation. If I need anything else done, I will be contacting A & L first and asking for Ben. So happy. Thank you .

Store LocationStapleton

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement window lock

I needed a new lock so contacted A and L windows . The staff were very helpful and arranged to have the lock sent that day .great service and look forward to using them again

Jesse Watson

Jesse WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

We had a Bi-Fold Window Installed by Ben Kennan from A & L Windows, it is an excellent addition to our Kitchen and we couldn't be more happy with it. Thank you to Ben and the team at A & L Windows

Great Service

Demi from internal sales does a great job communicating swiftly and effectively. She promptly answers questions and resolves any possible issues before they make it to site. Great service, thank you.

Gents

GentsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Katelyn @ A&L’s service department. Always replies promptly and has a good knowledge of the product. She is great with our customers and priorities issues when required. Thanks again for your great service!

Store LocationQLD
michael f

michael f

New window locks

We purchased a home that’s 9 years old
and a few of the window locks had been broken . I called to get some replacements and spoke with Lorna who advised me on the new A&L lock. I purchased enough to do all our windows and they arrived a few days later. They were easy to put on and a lot better then the previous ones. Great product and customer service . Thanks A&L.

Store LocationCalled QLD

Good Customer After Care

Thanks to A & L for great after care service - I thought I would be in for big dollars to make my windows work / slide easily and was delighted that a small part makes all the difference, they are like new, Jacqueline was very helpful - Good Customer After Care

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Courteous

A few weeks ago we lost a lug off the bottom of one our windows. When I rang a very courteous lady, Jenny Lea, answered the phone. When I explained my problem she knew exactly what I was talking about. Jenny said she would put a couple of them in the post a no cost. They arrived the next day. This was excellent service. How lucky this company is to have an employee who is so friendly and courteous working for them. Thank you Jenny.
Rob Tyler
Deebing Heights, Ipswich.

Silicone man

Silicone man

Very good alum frames

No problems with drainage complete unit glaze to code Australian dry glaze or wet glaze silicone or rubber gasget waterproof trims to any precast strong build frames colours to match

Store LocationDany branch

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I would just like to thank Katey M for the great service she provides us on a daily basis.
Nothing is ever a drama and she goes above and beyond to make sure everything is in order and correct.
Having Katey as my Estimator makes my job easier on site and in the office as I know I can rely on her.
Looking from the outside in Katey is a great asset to A&L Windows.
Keep up the great service Katey. Much Appreciated

the r.

the r.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Had a winder die after 11 years and was a smooth replacement thanks a&l for your experience and good customer service i had my window locks replaced without hesitation to :)

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Good service and staff communication

Had a service call to fix a window recently, they were very easy to deal with, great communication from staff, would use them again and tell other the same, cheers tony

Fantastic service.

Very prompt attention to a request for online parts assistance. No hesitation to provide required parts and without cost. It is obvious the company has a very high regard for its customers and the after sales service is exemplary. Thanks Katelyn.

Store LocationPart of large residential development construction. Help via Stapylton.

Security sliding door

We had a security sliding door fitted by a lovely young chap named Ben .
He was so polite and couldn't do enough for us . This isn't the first time I have used A&L and won't be the last I would highly recommend them .
Cheryl and Ron .

Cajetan

CajetanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repairs to A&L windows and trimmings

A&L rep Mr Simon came by to attend to the repairs. He was very patient and did the repairs. After doing all work, he re-checked with us on the repairs to ensure that we were satisfied. Very happy to deal with such a company.

Store LocationMain

Jase Schafer

Jase SchaferSouth East Queensland, QLD

A&L Representative Terrelle Solomon was absolutely fantastic. Was so stress free and end result was more than expected.

Very Satisfied and Delighted with the end result. Terrelle was so very helpful with my Enquiries and delivered on the promise to have my inquiry resolved with minimal disruption to me. Thank you Terrelle.

Store LocationWebsite

MDW

MDWasked

Approximately three weeks ago the hand-over of three sets of double glazed Standard Range aluminium sliding doors and one Standard Range double glazed aluminium awning window occurred.
The last few weeks, like many parts of Australia, have been very hot. In this situation I hoped that the 'Unique Inline Reveal' would give some relief with regards to the transfer of heat from the outside of the frame to the inside. Unfortunately this is not the case.
To my untrained eye the entire frame of the A&L Standard Range (sill, jamb and top and bottom rail) appear to be identical to any other aluminium framed sliding door.
I expected the frame around the glass to transfer the heat but because of the 'Unique Inline Reveal' I assumed the sill, jamb and top and bottom rails would remain relatively cool on the inside. Do you think it possible that the builder has installed these doors and window incorrectly?
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Good morning,

Thank you for your question. If you could email me direct with your address on lfabian@alwindows.com.au i will look into this for you.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Bhawana

Bhawanaasked

Hi there, I have a sliding window with A&L lock
that is not locking. I am not sure if that is broken as I did never lock the window of that room by myself. The key says A&L 076. Can you please suggest me something and if I need replacement

Good morning,

Please email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with your full address and contact details and i will be able to assist you.

Sheridanasked

Hi, I have called and emailed many times with no response or just an answering machine from your sales department. I need a replacement old sliding window sash lock to replace a broken one. Could someone please let me know how I order one. Thanks

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Sheriden, Please email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au and i will get you sorted immediately. I am sorry you have yet to be contacted.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Sheridan

Thank you Lorna for your quick and speedy response! Received the locks today. Cheers, Sheridan

Get an answer from our members and A&L Windows representatives