Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with Style

Thank you to both Jennifer who happily investigated my query and to Jacqueline for your prompt response, you both have a refreshingly positive can do attitude
Great ambassadors for A & L Windows

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer relations

Thanks A & L windows and specifically Jacklyn, for a great job replacing some spare parts FOC!!
I called to enquire about new window locks, mine are now obsolete and as the have up-dated to newer version.
2 locks were dispatched that day and they are so much better than the old style
Good customer relations

Awesome customer service

I was dealing with Terrelle for quotes on screens. She was fast replying and super helpful to all of my questions. The service i received is great and I would definitely recommend A&L for products.

Hi A & L Windows & Doors,

I wanted to say a big thank to Jacqueline who was a pleasure to deal with, very prompt response, she is a credit to your company.
Keep up the good work

Nathan Bowes

Nathan BowesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and quality product

Thanks Emma Cluff from A&L windows and doors you have been absolutely amazing!!
Always helpful and accommodating and its always a pleasure to deal with you.
Thanks to all the A&L team.

Store LocationYatala

trbb

trbbRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great prompt delivery dates

Thanks Katelyn for arranging prompt delivery of screens before the Christmas rush. Thanks again, service with a smile, prompt pleasant communication and follow up phone calls & emails. Thank you Katelyn.

Prompt service

Good Morning A and L Windows & Doors,

I required new rollers for my screen doors, Ive been meaning to do it for ages so they are working properly for Christmas.
I phoned and spoke to Jackeline and she posted out said rollers that day.
Screens glide like new!
Great customer service keep up the good work A & L

Gary

GaryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sales staff

Exceptional sales staff are hard to find, a&l are fortunate to have katelyn moore working for the company,if you need to talk window ,doors,screens dont hesitate to ask for her in person.
Thanks again Katelyn

Store LocationStapleton

Great work lads!

Had a site delivery due and another supplier completely blocked delivery access with their materials. Rather than driving off and not delivering, Jim and Josh called through and had me come and assess the situation. I cleared a path for them and the windows were delivered. If Jim and Josh hadn't notified me of the problem, the job could have been potentially delayed causing many other trades a loss. Well done lads, and thanks again for persevering. It's much appreciated by not just me, but a lot of the other trades as well.

Awesome customer service

Thank you to Jacqui ONeill for her amazing customer service. I phoned for some information on renovations and her knowledge of product, pricing and such was great. Job well done.

Fantastic

Nev Allen did a brilliant job with my security screens, he was polite, efficient and tidy and was a pleasure to have in my home installing the screens. I have no hesitation in recommending Nev from A & L Windows.

Store LocationBrisbane

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Hello A & L,

Had a very prompt response from Jacklyn regarding my window lock.
She was very helpful and had the lock out in the mail that day.
Great customer relations keep up the good work

womeraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Their warranty promise is just a gimmick.

Glass starting breaking up and fell down bit by bit, poor glass product. No object has hit it and advised by builder few other people had same problem. Stay away if you want piece of mind or hope your Glass never Fails.

RobnRhon

RobnRhonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two perfect young gentlemen

Had some rectification work done to-day by Corey and Callum from A&L windows and doors. Two of the most polite young gentlemen we have had in our home. They are a credit not only to themselves but also the their company and owners.
Regards
Rob & Rhonda.

Store LocationHead office.
Jo D

Jo DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect install

Bernard and Harley from A & L were great communicators and did a fantastic job at installing my new screen doors, exceptional customer service and excellent quality doors, l would highly recommend them to anyone. A big thanks Harley and Bernard!!

Store Locationon line
Paul

PaulNew South Wales

Fantastic product and service.

My whole house is fitted with A&L windows and doors, they are a fantastic product, very reliable and work really well. Jenny and the team at A&L windows and doors provide a very professional service.
Thanks, Keep up the great work.

Store LocationStapylton Queensland

Thanks again, A&L!

I used to work for a builder who used A&L so I was often calling to place orders. I've bought a few windows since of my own and they've always been exceptionally helpful! Thanks to Emma, and more recently Demi for your service and great attitude over the years!

Store LocationBrisbane Head Office

IBA

IBASouth East Queensland, QLD

Service on bifold door

A&L Staff service member Keagan, Is highly professional and well mannered .
His ability in finding a swift solution to our problem roller/s was second to none.
He also gave advice on maintaining the doors .
Its definitely a 5 star service.
Thank you Keagan .

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at its best

Hello A & L Windows,

I want to say thank you to a very helpful member of your sales team Jacque
I required some spare parts and Jacque made the whole exercise so easy.
She checked that she had all my information for what was required and had them posted out to me that day.
Arrived in the post as promised Customer service at its best

Shopper

Shopper

Great customer service

I would like to thank Grant, your Technician, from A&L Windows for his advice and expertise on rectifying an issue with our sliding door onto our outdoor living area. He arrived at our home on the arranged time, and quickly rectified the problem with the door. He was polite, knowledgeable and also demonstrated to us how to remove several of the A&L flyscreens. Jana and Katelyn were also very helpful with booking in the Technician.

Jodiasked

Hi,
We have A&L double glazed awning windows & we need to decrease the opening due to pool restrictions.
How do we do this please?

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi, can you email me your address and what windows they are and ill be able to advise.

lfabian@alwindows.com.au

Hi,
I emailed you but I have not had a reply.
Can I please have an answer ASAP as these windows need to meet regulations.
Thanks Jodi

Louasked

Hi, I have submitted a message to your website a couple of times and still have not received an answer.
Our new house bathroom window is restricted and only opens a couple of inches which is pointless. And our awning window in the bedroom only winds out a tiny bit, so does nothing for air flow. What can be done about this?

Good morning Amy,

Thank you for you for your question. These windows would be restricted most likely because they are on the 2nd floor and its to comply with falling from heights laws. Another option is to put a barrier screen on. You can email our cash sales department direct on joneill@alwindows.com.au to help you further.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Lou

Hi, it is a single storey house.
I will send an email. Thanks

Donna D.

Donna D.asked

I have just purchased six A&L sliding window locks to replace the old catches that had no locks and were extremely difficult to click open. We are having a lot of trouble fitting the locks as the wedge (attached to the spring mechanism) that is supposed fit snugly into the groove on the window to lock it is not in the right position (only the edge of the wedge will engage with the groove) - hence in the lock position, you can still slide the window open. The windows would be about seven years old. Can you please assist. Donna

Hi Donna,

Please email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au and will be able to assists you.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager