Sensational Service. Could not fault it

I had a great experience with A&L. Fantastic service, extremely helpful and fast to respond. I will definitely use them again and I would highly recommend to any one else. Windows and doors look unreal.

John G

John GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Products and Customer Service

We have just purchased windows and a beautiful sliding door (Boutique range) from A&L and couldn't be happier with their service. Adam has made everything super easy and we recommend anyone looking for windows or doors to give A&L a call - you wont be disappointed.

Store LocationStapylton
David C

David CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and friendly service

After email request for availability of old type sash locks to replace originals fitted to new house I received a prompt email reply from Jacqueline O'Neill advising that replacement locks were available.
I received replacement's as soon as possible and was able to fit successfully.
Thank you for prompt and friendly service.

Store LocationStapylton Qld

MarkVictoria

Terrible double glaze windows

Mark

Hello thanks for the reply if youd like to send me a private message I can give you some details. I have spoken with Ben in 2018 regarding these windows

Wonderful service

peter schmidt

peter schmidtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, prompt and pleasant

I appreciated the attitude and effort to find previous commnication notwithstanding email address problems.
Unfortunately too often some customer service people make out that they are doing you a favor should they need to do a little work.

Store LocationService department following up a prvious quote.

Fantastic customer service

Store LocationA&L Windows, Queensland

Brilliant Service

I recently called A&L Windows to source a window lock to replace one that had broken after seven years. Bree and the team were brilliant! Not only did they identify the part that I needed, they then popped one in the post for me free of charge! That's what I call service. Thanks guys!

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service to existing windows

We had a problem with our existing window, that the seal was damaged and needed replacing. I spoke to Gina Wright who attended to my problem with prompt efficiency. Thanks.

Store LocationGold coast

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm glad we were able to assist you. I have passed on your comments to Gina and the rest of the customer service team.
Regards,
Lorna - Customer Service Manager

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service and Excellent Communications

A&L Windows replaced parts on my Sliding Doors as I wasn't happy with the builders choice. Great communication, on time, helpful, went above & beyond, answered all questions. Would definitely recommend!

A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi Darren,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review - I have passed your wonderful comments on to Katelyn and the team.
Regards,
Lorna - Customer Service Manager

Spectrum Homes

Spectrum HomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product & Service

We have been using A&L Windows for many years for our residential builds throughout Logan and the Gold Coast, we are very happy with the products and level of service we receive

Bronny

BronnyHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

My quote, done by Katelyn, was quick & well priced. I changed a few windows several times but Katelyn was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble I am very happy.

Simon H.

Simon H.Sydney, NSW

We love our new Windows. A++ Product

Ordering and making changes pre delivery was easy and simple. We experienced a prompt delivery, and the sales/servicing team were extremely accommodating to our requests.
Highly recommend A&L and would recommend to any consumer looking for a high quality product.

rushie

We have just rented a brand new townhouse and the large concertina door was squeaking and lock not working well. Grant and Neville came when they said they were going to and fixed it without any problems.

Sliding Door Service

I called A&L windows and spoke with Lyndall who was most helpful and understanding. The service guys came on the day and time they advised and were most polite, very professional, completed all the necessary work and left the place tidy. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi Angelo, Thanks so much for leaving this review. We have passed it on :)

Regards

Darren Brown and Team

Darren and his team always go above and beyond to suit my requirements and tight time frames on jobs. Would highly recommend using A&L windows and their five star products and service.

Store LocationSouth East QLD

Adam J.

Adam J.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

Having dealt with several different window manufacturers over the years I’ve always found A&L to be a step above the rest. Their staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and their product produced of a high quality. They are always incredibly proactive, bringing up potential problems prior to them being costly errors. Something that is rare within the Building Industry.

I would recommend Darren, Terrelle, Katelyn and the extended A&L Team to any builder or renovator looking for a great product at an affordable price, backed by industry leading service.

You simply won’t find better!

Lorna F.A&L Windows

Inquiring on sliding glass door roller availability

I emailed Jacqueline regarding sliding door rollers and was almost immediately assured of availability and they were posted the next day absolutely amazing service not seen these days .I personally couldn’t speak any higher of this company .Have no hesitation recommending them to anyone in the building trade

Store LocationStapelton

Andrew G

Andrew GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service, attention to detail and pricing.

After working with several of the main manufacturers of glazed products in Australian construction, I would easily put A&L at the top of that list. Professional, affordable and great service!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, attentive and great to deal with.

Amazing customer service and great attention to detail.
I've never had any issues dealing with A&L Windows.

Emma from the QLD office has been a great help, and is one of the main reason we continue to use A&L for our future projects.

Store LocationU2, 76 Quinns Hill Rd East, Stapylton, QLD, 4207