4.2

• Job Satisfaction

Madison T.

Madison T.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and Reliable

From the moment I sent my first email regarding an issue with my front door I received a response within minutes. Had several follow up calls confirming a time for service and updates to ensure I would be home. Dan and Dan were then able to come out 2 days earlier then planned. Super friendly and efficient - highly recommend!

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Great Product

Staff were easy to deal with, products work as they should. Problems were solved ASAP when we needed them to be. Would recommend to anyone looking at changing window fittings and doors.

Store LocationStapylton
Prem

PremGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refer Pictures attached this has been going for 3 months now all they say is provide more pictures

Our house is nearing 2 years old not happy with the result.
Have been calling them since Late January 2020 all they need is more pictures still no result. Acknowledge Corina Virus delay however whenever i call them all they say is Mgmt is reviewing pictures. Possibly waiting for the window to rot- as during heavy rains water and moisture seeps through.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationUnless they fix the problem, I will definitely not be happy.

Excellent service

The service from Jacqui O'Neil was exemplary. She followed up my order from start to finish. Very helpful right from the start, very efficient staff member, certainly a pleasure to deal with

Store LocationStapylton Qld
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys offer outstanding service!

Recently built and A&L for our windows/doors and we've been happy all round with their service.
The boys came to install some screen doors, they were awesome and took time to take care of another window issue without hesitation. Thanks Daniel & Erick for everything!

Store LocationQLD

Fantastic work from A&L

Firstly just want to say our job from A&L was only a small job in the scheme things but was a seamless process from your team.
Our dealings were with Lorna and she was tremendous to deal with. Polite, thourough and obviously knows her job inside and out. She is a great asset to your team.
To add to that the installer was also a pleasure to deal with and did a wonderful job.
We are really happy. Great work all round by A&L.

Carlo M

Carlo MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Can't say enough about Simon at A&L Windows. Simon came out to inspect a problem with our sliding windows and fixed them fantastically. Simon also explained how to alleviate future problems. Fantastic, professional service throughout.

Store LocationN/A
Dell

DellDarling Downs, QLD

Can’t say enough about Laura at A&L windows. Laura was so polite and professional when I needed to find the winder for our 10yr old windows. She had found them and had them in the post within an hour of my phone call. I received them in two days and can’t thank her enough. A wonderful company to do business with.

Store LocationStapylton Qld
GAVIN

GAVINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daniel fitted out our palmview house then returned to fit a security door.The door settled and was catching so he returned and corrected the issue.Polite / prompt and very professional in his apraoach.Thanks mate.

Store LocationSTAPYLTON

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and friendly service

I had Corey & neville at my house today to fix some issues with our bifold doors, they were very friendly and had great knowledge of products, were able to fix the issues easily. Very pleased to have these gentleman onsite.

Store LocationQld
Alan N Teena T.

Alan N Teena T.South East Queensland, QLD

Boutique Door installation

We had our boutique stacker sliding door installed today...Nev and Jordon were fabulous...not only does the door look great but they asked us questions to make sure it was going to be installed correctly for our flooring and gave us a run down of the door as the door is large and heavy...thanks Alan & Teena Teague

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationCame with our house build

Great Service

Great customer service and support when requesting spare parts / Window Locks at QLD Branch
parts sent out promptly will definitely use again.

Thank you A&L Windows for all your help
Larry

Store LocationQld
Steve S

Steve SSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of our best Suppliers

A L Windows deal with our whole conpany, east coast , and the help and service from the respective area reps , is fantastic , the girls are always willing to help and speed things up if they can special mention to our rep KM .
the service techs are really good too and if you need something done urgent , nothing is a problem
espescially when time frames are tight

Well done A L

Store LocationQLD
A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi Steve,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It is really great to hear this feedback about A&L.
Regards,
Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Liz Brown

Liz BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation of pet mesh fly screen's

Nev and Erik did a superb job of installing fly screens to 3 sets of doors. I found there details on the Windows frames.
Prompt delivery and communication.
Price was competitive too.
Would definately recommend this business.
Good job.

Store LocationGold coast, qld

Hi Liz,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our service technician's, Nev & Erik were able to assist you on site. I have passed your feedback on to them.
Regards,
Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Andrew W.

Andrew W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly & prompt service!

Just finished building a home and had a few issues with the Laundry sliding door. When A&L was contacted, they had a representative named Daniel come out within a few days to replace the whole door including to remember we had a doggy door installed with it. Thanks for the great service Daniel, very happy!

DARRYL D.

DARRYL D.

Great service from A&L

Just wanted to say a BIG thanks to Lorainne and her service team at A&L windows. Speedy response to my window issue, giving great advice and service of the highest quality!

Happy customer

Thanks for coming out today Michael and completing our requests it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks also for giving us a heads up on the ins and outs of the windows installed in our home too, great product knowledge and information.

Good to see workers taking pride in their work and going that one step above what is required to do well done.

Great service!

The installation team (Nev and Corey) arrived on time, completed the job very efficiently, provided valuable advice on all questions asked, was very polite, professional and did the job maintaining the required social distances (COVID-19 mandatory requirement these day). We are ordering additional items as we were very happy with price, quality of the product and execution of installation.

Bob O

Bob OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service ever seen

Through changes of ownership of our house the window keys were lost. Jenny from the Staplyton store was polite and in a very short while had replacements to us. She hunted through the records to find the key we needed quickly.

Store LocationStaplyton

Hi Bob,
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It's fantastic to hear we were able to assist you with your query.
Regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Thanks Daniel

Final service of our bifold doors and the tech was able to close out some ongoing concerns. Very happy with the tech and the fact our doors are now complete. Thank you

Store LocationBrisbane
Lorna F.A&L Windows

Hi Heath, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I have passed your feedback on to Daniel and the rest of the team. So wonderful to hear that he was able to assist you.
Regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Neville Jesseasked

Hi Neville here.
We had a home built by Indigo homes at Karalee QLD, handover June 2014. The Sliding Window Sashlock - QLD / NSW version has broken and fallen from the window when being closed. The window faces north and the sunlight has caused the plastic in the sashlock to become brittle and break. Is it still under warranty? If not how do I get the Sash lock replaced?

Hi,

Please email me your full address and i will arrange for a new one to be posted to you. lfabian@alwindows.com.au

Neville Jesse

Thank you for your prompt reply to my question. I am grateful for your help. Address as follows:
Mr N Jesse 121 Diamantina Circle Karalee 4306.

Hi Neville,

I will post you out a couple today. Just so you have some spares. They come with instructions.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Alison McGeary

Alison McGearyasked

I need a replacement sliding window sash lock to replace a broken one - the window is 10 years old. Could someone please let me know how I order one and ow to safely replace it. Thank you

A&L M.A&L Windows

Hi,

Please email me direct with your address on lfabian@alwindows.com.au and i can organise this for you.

Shayne B.

Shayne B.asked

How do you remove and fit new rollers to a A&L sliding glass door. The door will not lift out from bottom like normal sliding doors and windows. I watched plenty of videos but none of them are the same as the A&L door i have.

Hi Shayne,

Can you email me at lfabian@alwindows.com.au and just give me your address. Ill be able to look your job up and see what we used on it and help you out.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager