Verifiedalwindows.com.au

1,124 reviews
Andrew I.
Andrew I.

Fantastic

Amazing customer service from Caitlin. Very fast and efficient. Extremely impressed. Installation of our doors was very professional. Thank you. Show details
Thach
Thach

Query

Helpful and straight to the point, will be considering when I need future windows done
Mel and Con
Mel and Con

Happy Customer

Shout out to Anthony and Taina who re-glazed a few of our windows yesterday. They were both the utmost professionals in their trade and completed the job with minimal fuss in a timely manner. Thank you so much! Cheers, Mel & Con Show details
Andrew G
Andrew GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A&L are fantastic!

I deal with A&L Windows frequently as a residential builder and have ALWAYS found them great to deal with - Caitlin is always wonderful to deal with and one of the most helpful customer service reps I deal with in my job. Would definitely recommend!
Lisa and Ian R
Lisa and Ian RSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

So easy to order!

Ordering online through A & L Windows Stapylton Qld was very easy. Jacqueline, our Representative was very patient and helpful. Show details
Pete and Mal D
Pete and Mal DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company To Deal With!

The A&L service work was well organised and managed. The serviceman (Rob) was punctual, polite and did a good job.
The ordering, and the follow up management of our A&L screens and security doors was made simple and easy by Jacqueline. Jacqueline went above and beyond to ensure that the installation of our screens, and security doors, was programmed as promptly as possible at a time that was convenient for use. "Great Customer Service!!" -- Thank you. Show details
Hema
HemaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great experience so far with A&L QLD

Jacque has been extremely accommodating with adjusting the dates, despite our SS extending the handover date by two weeks. She assisted us in coordinating the installation, and communication has been consistently effective. We're hoping that our installation will also proceed smoothly. Show details
Plan A Glass Aluminium
Plan A Glass Aluminium South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Jacqueline O`Neill was great to deal with, quick response, clear communication, and easily accessible on the phone, would recommend contacting her if using A & L Windows. Show details
Sarah R
Sarah R

10/10- Would recommend to anyone!

Amazing customer service from Gregory- fast and efficient. Extremely impressed.
Stark
StarkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Delivery on time, even with bad weather. Great service.
Will recommend. Show details ·  1
Ric
Ricwellington point21 posts

Security Screen Replacement Rollers

I needed to attend the A&L Yatala premises 7/5/24 to confirm if the bottom rollers from my 14 yo security screens matched the ones in the A&L catalogue. Note the screens were installed by a sub-contractor at the time, and I might add the screens and windows have stood the test of time and still look great.
Your employee Christie Murray was indeed a great help and was very quick and efficient in dealing with my query and subsequent purchase.
My only suggestion is that the dimensions/specifications of the roller could be added to the product catalogue (metric of course) thereby enabling me to order online, not drive to Yatala and 'load' up your front of house staff. Show details ·  1
Peter V.
Peter V.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the warranty service

I just wanted to let you know that Shad serviced my warranty concerns and I was happy with his service. He was polite and professional. Show details ·  1
Navneet R.
Navneet R.

Customer service was outstanding

The customer service was outstanding jacquelin guided me through every step carefully and with much needed guidance. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Great service!

Jacqueline was very helpful regarding my enquiry despite the fact that she couldn’t help me directly. She provided me with the information I needed. Thanks so much for the great service! Show details ·  1
Brian MacKenzie
Brian MacKenzie

Brian MacKenzie 8 Kerry Court Mansfield

Alex Whiteman installed two screen doors excellently and measured up for front screen door for quote and also took note of three defective window panels in existing windows. he was very helpful, knowledgeable and presented good customer relations. Show details ·  1

James
James

Hey I have moved into a house with A&L window sliding window handle/sash lock how do I open them i have tried and they just keep on breaking they are ones that you don’t have a key to open it

A&L Windows   DM

Hi James, can you email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with your address and how many window locks you have.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service Manager

Hi Fu

Hi! I've got security screen on my window. Installed by A&L over a decade ago. Would like to remove the security screen to change the mesh. I note there are tiny plates screwed in at the corner. Do I need to remove these first before I attempt to remove the security screen. (Any video to show me how?)

Wish there was an email to show you the photo to explain it a bit better.

Many thanks!
HF

A&L Windows   DM

Good morning, You can email me direct on lfabian@alwindows.com.au with all your info and i will be able to assist you.

Hi Fu

Have just emailed the photo thru. Pls have a look when u can. Much appreciated!

Marin Fisher

I have moved into a house with A&L sliding window handles that lock. I can't open them can you tell me how.

A&L Windows   DM

Hi Marin, Are you in QLD or Victoria ?

Thanks , Lorna Fabian