• Job Satisfaction

Poor Sales service

Ive been trying to get someone out here to quote my bedroom windows. Have called three times with no luck. Guess they don't want my business. I was redirected to wollongong branch as i live in vincentia and they are just as bad. Good luck getting this mob out to do the job. Don't pit a deposit down you'll probably be waiting forever

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Effective sound proofing & value for money!

My wife and I are very happy with our magnetite sound proofing. We live on a very busy road with traffic noise starting up from early morning. Since the installation we are not aware of the noise and sleep through the night. We highly recommend magnetite to anyone - installers are professional and a pleasure to deal with, excellent value for money and most important of all the product is effective!

Tones

TonesSydney, NSW

Works perfectly for a quiet night’s sleep

I had a lot of problems with noisy neighbours but after my installation with Magnetite, I can now see them shouting but can’t hear a single thing from them. It has cut noise by 99%. Unfortunately I cant soundproof my bedroom door. Very happy with the installer, who was meticulous and even cleaned up afterwards as well.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

So professional with a value for money product! Love it !

We are thrilled with the result ! That part of the house is a lot cooler now & traffic noise so dulled to what it used to be. I love how they seal everything up so snug.
Magnitite is so professional & value for money...highly recommend. (My 2nd lot of installation)

wow what a difference

An amazing product that lived up to its claim. My only regret is not installing it sooner. Had two windows done on a very busy road. I would happily recommend this product to anyone.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It makes us happy to hear that our soundproofing solution has reduced the road noise for you. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Regards, the Magnetite team

Joanne H.

Joanne H.Sydney, NSW

So impressed by this company!

Amazing! Thrilled with the result! I had multiple companies come out to provide me with quotes but I was definitely most impressed by these guys and how knowledgeable they were. Chris and the installation team were fantastic. Extremely professional and friendly. This company was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would happily recommend this company without any hesitation at all.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Great job and works well

Was installed 3 weeks before they said they could, noise reduction is good, I have acute hearing and live on a main road with trucks roaring by in the middle of the night (I would say noise reduction by at least 30%) Its a great product. Installation was good and on time.
I would definitely recommend this product!

JPH

JPHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very effective against road noise. A+

I live next to a major road and intersection and the start and stop of cars is something I am quite familiar with. It’s no longer an issue at all!

Despite the engineering restrictions of my property which meant that the air space between lanes of glass wasn’t what was recommended, it’s still effective beyond my wildest dreams!

Pat

PatSouth Australia

Good Product

Product has lived up to expectations, although not 100% sound proof has made a very drastic reduction in traffic noise levels. The product is also aesthetically pleasing and easy on the eye as matched to surrounding window frames.

Excellent product and service

We have just been through the first 36 degree day since our secondary glazing was installed by Magnetite. I set up our portable air conditioner in our usual preparation, but didn't even need to use it as didn't pass 27 degrees inside. Also have a great reduction in noise from trucks and aircraft.

We had several punctual visits from the Magnetite team to make sure we homed in on what we really needed and that the measurements were precise. The installation team that followed were well briefed, friendly, competent and timely in both attendance and duration of the job.

We couldn't have asked for more!

Why did we wait so long

My wife and I are extremely happy with the results. The service was first class and the installation was fast ,efficient and professional and we will recommend Magnetite to our friends.
The result reduced heat and noise noticeably and we can not speak highly enough about the product.
Adelaide South Australia

Divyesh Shah

Divyesh ShahSydney, NSW

Got the right double glazing finally

Great quotes by initial visit, with a friendly tradesmen team which installed a while later the required windows. However, had to call another tradesmen (all friendly) again as the window would not hold due to weight. All fixed now.

RachidaSydney, NSW

Best customer service and product delivery

Fabulous team from start to final installation. Happy we went with them. The Windows look amazing and isolation works. The newly built frame to extend the window frame looks perfect. Highly recommend them.

Denisb

DenisbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service. Great install. Does the job perfectly.

The person who come and did the quote Piotr was informative punctual. His follow up service was impeccable. The installers were punctual helpful and new exactly what they were doing. And follow up since also has a big tick. Highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Daniel R

Daniel RSydney, NSW

Excellent service, and product

Magnetite installed their double glazing on 3 fixed windows (1 west facing, 2 north facing). On one small window we also trialled the solartite modern film. The product works as expected! Previously on hot days (35c +), would need to start turning on the air-con around 11am, now don't really have to until the western sun comes over around 4pm. This even though we have yet to do all windows on the western side. Super friendly service from sales to install. Highly recommended.

Great product and service

Great service from start to finish.....
From the initial quote, through to the Installion everything was easy. And the final product is awesome. I Thoroughly recommend Magnetite as their service and product is outstanding.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi AlB, thank you for your awesome review. We are glad to hear our process was easy and you found our product and service outstanding. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you in the future. Regards, the Magnetite team

Better than expected result

The installation team very polite and efficient. Job was completed very professionally and as agreed. Communication was excellent between sales person and installer and us, the client.
Really happy with outcome

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Does what is advertised

Product - 10mm acrylic double glazing panel to fixed windows.
Installation - smooth and professional.
Result - better than expected. Traffic noise levels from the street and a nearby airconditioning unit have been reduced significantly. Reduced heat transmission is an added bonus.

MrP

MrP

Great product and service

Delighted with the reduced noise level. The installers were great as well. Cut everything outside to make sure there was no mess and cleaned up after themselves. They also did a great job of refitting the existing blinds so we didn't have to replace them.

DennisB

DennisBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very pleased with finished product

very good result.Has reduced noise levels considerably. well worth having done.nothing else to say .this is a very stupid review when you ask for a limited number of words to complete thesurvey,someone nedds to reconstruct this web site

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi, I am thinking of getting this product for my two front windows which face a busy highway. What might be a problem is that i have a wood/fibro cottage which is quite a thin material as opposed to brick. Has anyone had magnetite fitted in a house similar to mine and if so, does it still work?
Caroline

Rachida

Hi Caroline, I don't know the and We but best to get Magnetite come to your house and check for you. It is obligation free. They were good checking for gaps and sources of noise leak. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives