It Works!!

We had this installed on a busy CBD street to reduce noise for our tenant living above cafes and shops.
We have not had one single noise complaint since. Very professional. Great service. Long wait time but overall happy with the final results

Magnetite Installation

We have noticed that Magnetite has minimised some sound. The main reason we installed Magnetite was to help with condensation, because of the change of season we can't comment on this yet.

John G.

John G.Illawarra, NSW

Poor Sales Service

Hamid Balini

Hamid BaliniSydney, NSW

Great product and very professional team

The salesman was very professional and experienced.the installation team Turned up on time and finished the installation on time and took extra care of my unit and furnitures during the installation and cleaned up after themselves.
The new magnetite door reduced the noise up to 80% and that was I expected.only downside was the colour of new sliding door was bit different from my existing sliding door and to be fair that was mentioned by salesman in quotation process.i will definitely recommend magnetite to my friends and family.

Nif

Nif

Double glazing door

We recently had a sliding door fitted beside our existing door because we have a lot of road noise & creating the double glazing effect has worked out exceptionally good. The noise has been cut in my estimations by around 80% & we are very happy with the result & would be happy to recommend Magnetite to our friends.
My only complaint was that we had had new blinds fitted about 2 months ago which cost us about $2000.00 & the men doing the door had to remove & replace them & in doing so they wrinkled them very badly, so we were not happy about that, I believe they could have taken more care with them.
Regards
Neville & Jacquie

Merril

MerrilSydney, NSW

Fantastic result.

Thankyou Magnetite, my experience with you was flawless, from the initial measurements to the final finish. The workers were great, the final product exceptional and approx 70% of traffic noise eliminated from my unit on a very busy Sydney highway. Couldn't be more pleased.

Carmel

CarmelForde 2914, ACT

Product not suitable

Lia

LiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A month later still no sign of a quote

The guy who came to give us a quote has forgotten to send it to us again! He was polite & very unapologetic at first & promised to send the quote to us on Monday, 8/7. But a month after, still no sign of the quote! I get it! You don’t want our business. Crystal clear!

Carla

CarlaSydney, NSW

Finally..a decent nights sleep!

We live on a main road in Sydney & had Soundtite installed in our 3 bedrooms last week. We were a little hesitant because of the cost but it's definitely been a great investment. The entire experience from start to finish was very positive. The 2 installers were punctual, pleasant & explained everything they were doing, they vacuumed when they finished, wiped down the walls, left no sign they had even been here. The windows look great we chose woodland grey, I've also noticed the rooms retain the heat. Very Happy Customers!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never too late

I have now had three properties fitted with Magnetite and I cannot speak to highly of not only the product but also the service. From my initial enquiry to installation and subsequent follow up the service has been very professional.

good experience

The staff are very friendly, on time . Just the waiting is a bit too long. I think it reduces about half of the noise, while my husband think more than half. Overall, we are happy with the results.

Amazing product

Thank you so much for such a wonderful product and great service. We live on a busy main road with lots of noise, the windows have been amazing in blocking out this noise . We are very grateful!

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Finally a warm bedroom for my son!

On calling Magnetite they were nothing short of highly polished professionals. I had a very helpful and informative telephone conversation resulting in a free call out and quote the following day. We placed the order the next and had the double glazing fitted the next week. The fitter was extremely polite, quick and cleaned up. I can’t recommend Magnetite as a product and service provider highly enough.

Skye P.

Skye P.Sydney, NSW

Can finally get a decent sleep!

A no fuss service. Wish we had it installed sooner. Window looks amazing & am finally getting decent sleep! If you’re thinking about doing it, seriously don’t delay like we did..

masterkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor post sales customer service

masterk

Hi, thank you for rectifying the remaining issue.

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

From beginning to end, just wonderful.

I chose magnetite based on the very good comments regarding to their performance in different scenarios.
I personally had a wonderful experience with them from the time of the first visit to quote the job. Later they were very flexible when I said I really like the job quicker than the normal parameters and today the two people who came to install the windows were very efficient, professional and looked to all the necessary details. Even vacuuming the area not leaving a trace apart from their good job.
Extremely happy with my choice, it's not always easy to reduce noise from planes and I would say at least 80% of the noise disappear.
Thanks again for a very professional service carred by very nice and polite staff.. Highly recommended.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Amazing work, great value for its cost

We absolutely loved magnetite, we live in a busy suburb, lots of late night party’s outside the foot path, close to the highway, next to a school and the double glazing really made a huge difference in our apartment. Thank you so much!

Karen V.

Karen V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, efficient & professional!

From my experience in requesting a quote through to installation of film to my large lounge window at home, was efficient, affordable, expedient & convenient. Good communications & a highly professional service provider!

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Karen V, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our Adelaide team. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, the Magnetite team.

JLS

JLSSydney, NSW

Overall positive experience

Andrew TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magnetite owner was very responsive and accommodating.

We installed 11 window panels from Magnetite, and the product itself did its part. However, we live on a main road and is noisy for most parts of the day. The walls are not 100% brick which contributes to the fact noise was still coming after installation of the windows. However, the customer service received from Magnetite and their owner Robert in particular was exceptional - their willingness to meet customer expectations is worthy of the 4 stars review!

Andrew T

Noted. I look forward to your team contacting me and hope we can reach a speedy resolution.

Andrew

Dennis Mckeown

Dennis Mckeownasked

We have heavy condensation during winter, will this help reduce moisture. We have a noise prob as well

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dennis, thank you for your interest in Magnetite. Yes, Magnetite can help to reduce condensation appearing on existing windows as well as reduce noise coming in through the window. Magnetite uses optical grade acrylic glazing, with draught seals and window frames that limit heat transfer, to improve the insulation performance of the window. This reduces the likelihood of condensation forming on the glazing surface. Being a secondary system, Magnetite creates a maximum air cavity, which is the essence of double glazing. Generally, the larger the air cavity means better noise reduction. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Otherwise, you can take advantage of our free, no-obligation in-home assessment. To book the appointment, simply call us on 1300 738 763. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Lilladyasked

Hi
I live on the flight path of the main runway of Perth Airport and have a huge problem with aircraft noise especially early mornings. Most of the reviews that I have read recommending Magnetite are related to street level noise - just wondering if Magnetite is effective for aircraft noise as well please? Furthermore, my windows have venetian blinds so can Magnetite be fitted in these windows please? Would appreciate any comments and suggestions please. Thank you.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Lillady, thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite offers a range of secondary glazing system to suit your concern. Both our Magnetite and Soundtite system come in various thickness that would help to reduce a range of noise including aircraft noise. While windows are typically the greatest source of noise entering a room, it is important to understand that a room has other building elements that can allow unwanted noise inside for example walls or roof. Re blinds, it will be subject to the depth of existing window reveal and where the current blinds sit. We try to create a large air gap between our system and the existing windows to provide maximum noise reduction. In most cases with blinds, we can relocate the blinds to accommodate for our secondary glazing system. It is best to take advantage of our free in home assessment. Our estimator will asses the situation and recommend the best solution to suit you. To arrange for the appointment, please contact us on 1300 738 763. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Lillady

Many thanks for your quick response.

Rechelle

Rechelleasked

Will it help with impact noise from the neighbors walking around please? Free standing house but can still hear them stomping around.

Stace Vargas
Stace Vargas

My best answer would be it depends on how loud the noise is. Louder noises sound further away but you would still most likely hear some sound if it's loud. So generally noise levels are reduced not cut out

fred f
fred f

What advice did the company give?

Wonnie80
Wonnie80

Sounds like their house is on stumps - concrete slab and it wouldn't be a problem.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives

CategoryDoor & Window Shops