• Job Satisfaction

Works well! Great service!

This is the second place I have used Magnetite. The magnetic one was fabulous for climate control in my house! The extra layer of window works well for traffic noise in my unit. So both are great products which do the job.

The sales rep and the installers were fabulous! Knew their business and got the job done without a fuss. The cleanliness of the installers was amazing! I wish I had borrowed their little vacuum cleaner to do my other window tracks as the ones they did look new!

John L

John LSydney, NSW

Absolutely do what is claimed STOP THE OUTSIDE NOISE

This is the second home we have used Magnetite, and i would highly recommend them.
All people I had contact with were well mannered and professional, from sales, customer service and installers were great.
Would use them again and highly recommend.

E. A. McGee

E. A. McGeeSydney, NSW

Excellent job with exemplary noise reduction

The Magnetite window works really well, reducing noise in the room far more than anticipated. Very efficient and friendly installation and they even brought their own vacuum cleaner to tidy up afterwards.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Great, I wish I had done this months ago !

I was very pleased with the quality of work and the noise reduction was better than I was expecting. The workers were efficient and left everything clean and tidy for me.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

It is the best thing I have ever done to improve my home

Reduced noise into my bedroom to a very acceptable level I can now sleep though the night without being woken up by traffic

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Alan, that's fantastic to hear! Thank you for your 5 stars review. We are glad that our soundproofing result has met your expectation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Jimmy

JimmySydney

Secondary glazing on 2 window in a bedroom

Guy that came out to quote and the install team were very professional. The install has had an impact in reducing the noise (although not totally) and the thermal properties of the room. Overall I am happy with the company and would recommend them.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Jimmy, thank you for your review and recommendation. We are glad that you are happy with our service and secondary glazing solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Looks great and performs as expected

We had a Magnetite window installed predominantly for acoustic purposes. The measure and quote was quick and easy. There was a longer than expected lead time however that wasnt a problem for us. The installation was quick with the installers doing a very neat job including laying out full drop sheets and cleaning up after themselves.

Ben

BenSouth Australia

Helped our heat loss and deadened the noise

Review collected in partnership with Magnetite

Simple fix to noise problem

Quote and measure day was quick and easy. Technician explained what were the best options for my situation. On installation day (about 2 months later), it took about 2 hours and the two technicians explained how to operate and maintain the window afterwards. Great experience overall.

Sally L.

Sally L.Sydney, NSW

Best thing we did to our apartment

Looks great and works.

We live on a VERY noisy main road with buses and trucks, and now it's like we don't!

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Sally, thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are happy with our secondary glazing solution and the soundproofing result. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.

Shaheen Badat

Shaheen Badat

Recently quoted

We received a quote recently after a site inspection from one of the staff Jim who covers the SW Sydney area. He took his shoes off without prompting and he asked if we would like him to wear a mask which was really helpful as I am a health worker and need to take precautions. He was such a legend. Unfortunately our windows are not build friendly for the double glazed window solution offered so it would take some extra work for the installation to occur so we are still having discussions in our household whether we proceed but I can't fault the company or Jim at all. Really appreciated his advice and support. He was not pushy with sales, very friendly and honest to deal with.

running_commentary

running_commentarySydney, NSW

Reduced noise remarkably well

We live in an historic terrace house in Newtown so there are limits on replacing windows and keeping the look the same. We looked at all options available and this was the least intrusive to the facade.
We got a front window and door sealed in our bedroom and the reduction in sound is amazing. And this was one of the cheaper options too!
The gentlemen that came to do a measure/quote and the installation were professional and informative.
There was a long wait time for the first consult and then the installation, but it was worth it in the end.

Edd

EddSydney, NSW

Fits into our 50 year old house as though it was always intended

The man who came to quote was very helpful and we were satisfied it was very good value.
The installers were very efficient and polite and finished the work quickly, cleaning and vacuuming as they did the work. We were very impressed.
The appearance of the windows is excellent and we are confident they will reduce our heat losses during the coming winter and our electricity bills will be much less.
Very satisfied with our choice of Magnetite.

Very effective product

From the time I initially phoned to enquire about the product, until installation was completed the service was excellent. The man, who came to give me the quote, obviously had expertise in the area, as well as great interpersonal skills. The two men, who installed the windows were very pleasant and efficient, and I am very happy with the result. In fact as soon as the weather is cooler, I’ll phone and arrange to have the balcony doors done too.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Such a big difference

Amazing, so much quieter. The gentlemen that came to do a measure/quote and the actual installation were professional and informative. Also surprisingly affordable. Only downside is that we had to wait for over 3 months from the initial quote until the actual installation.

Steve M.

Steve M.Sydney, NSW

I now enjoy the sound of silence

I requested a measure and quote for the Magnetite Retrofit Double Glazing which was done very quickly with all my questions and concerns addressed before I went ahead with the job. Once I placed the deposit the job was booked in for earliest available installation date which was about 8 weeks after placing the deposit. The install was very quick and professionally installed, the quality of the workmanship is second to none.

My only regret is that I wish I had the windows installed earlier, noise from living next to a main road has been reduced significantly. Now my sleep is not disturbed by trucks and speeding cars during the night and early morning.

Phil

PhilAdelaide, South Australia

All good.

The whole process was well managed and efficient. The installers were great, on time and friendly. But, importantly, the product has alleviated our noise problems significantly. We would recommend Magnetite Adelaide.

dengary

dengarySouthern and Hills, SA

Extremely happy with the product and installation.

Our home has a large amount of windows which are south facing and in winter there is always condensation forming on them. We do not have double glazing, having opted for comfort glass. Retrofitting double glazing was cost prohibitive whereas Magnetite offered a good alternative at a very reasonable cost. The installers (Sebastian and Cooper) were very professional and personable. Since being installed there has been a noticeable improvement in reducing noise and heat. As it is Summer, the condensation issue hasn't been tested yet. We are extremely happy with the product and all the people we have dealt with in the company. HIghly recommended.

Amazing product.

Very professional right from the start. Has made a great difference to our comfort both with temperature and noise reduction. The installers were great too. Highly recommend.

Marianne G.

Marianne G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polite and efficient

Quick install and very polite and obliging staff. Nothing too much trouble and very happy to add things not previously ordered.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Dear Marianne, thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you were happy with both our product and service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with. Regards, the Magnetite team.