• Job Satisfaction
Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

I should have done this years ago ... AMAZING DIFFERENCE

Customer service was excellent from start to finish. I live on a very busy Highway and the Noise reduction is huge to both bedrooms. Very reasonably priced, excellent quality with warranty. Highly recommend this product & company.

Worth it!

From the quotation to the installation, I have received a great service from the team. I live near busy Princess highway, had two bedrooms' secondary window installed, the road noise has reduced significantly. The price for both windows were reasonable and the 12months interest free finance option is perfect for family that doesn't want to spend a chuck of money in one go.

David B.

David B.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations

Fahad FarooqSydney, NSW

Wont work for bus noise

I had the consultation and installation done of my wall to wall windows which face a T-way road where buses only pass. Although I was told that noise would be reduced by 70% and the people who installed it did a good job but I feel it had very little impact on the noise of the buses after installation. Even though I went for the most expensive glass but I feel that the sound frequency of bus engines isnt stopped by these. Had I known this, I would not have gotten it done.

Grant

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good result done easy

We have noisy neighbours and to help with the noise we decided to get double glazing. Saw that the Magnetite office was close to home we made the call. Had a consultation with a very knowledgeable specialist and the price was good as well. Installation went without a hitch. The end result is that we now have quiet bedrooms and the noisy neighbours are still there but do not disturb our guests or grandchildren when they stay over.

Great improvement

Noise levels greatly reduced, cooling much more efficient. All work was carried out in a highly professional manner. The workers cleaned up when finished and left everything neat and tidy.

MaureenH

MaureenHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life is so much quieter

We had magnetite in our previous home and were very happy, so when we moved into a retirement unit which is on a busy main road, we just had to have it installed, the difference is unbelievable, very quiet. The Adelaide office staff and installers are the best.

Issey

IsseyAdelaide

Good product

The service was prompt, the measurements were accurate, the salesperson and installers were very polite and the installation went without a hitch.

Hats off to the Adelaide team!

The only complaint I have is about the care and maintenance Instruction brochure -grammatically it needs to be reviewed - your product is good but the grammar in this instruction brochure is poor - it lets the team down.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Issey, thank you for your constructive feedback. We are glad that your experience with the Magnetite Adelaide team was excellent. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Regards, the Magnetite team

Magnetite Sound Proof Window

Dealt with Magnetite Kingsgrove. The consultant Jim was very professional, helpful, and quick to respond. Very happy with the product. We definitely notice a reduction in noise from the main road.

Owen

OwenSydney, NSW

Great Product, Great Service

Jandy

JandySydney

Excellent product and excellent service

The difference in noise volume has dramatically reduced since my installation. The customer service from the girls in the office to the gentlemen who did the installation was excellent. The three gentlemen who did the installation were very professional and friendly at all times.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Jandy, thank you for your review. We are happy that your experience with the Magnetite Sydney team was excellent. We are also glad that our secondary glazing system has significantly reduced the noise for you. Regards, the Magnetite team

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Effective sound proofing & value for money!

My wife and I are very happy with our magnetite sound proofing. We live on a very busy road with traffic noise starting up from early morning. Since the installation we are not aware of the noise and sleep through the night. We highly recommend magnetite to anyone - installers are professional and a pleasure to deal with, excellent value for money and most important of all the product is effective!

Tones

TonesSydney, NSW

Works perfectly for a quiet night’s sleep

I had a lot of problems with noisy neighbours but after my installation with Magnetite, I can now see them shouting but can’t hear a single thing from them. It has cut noise by 99%. Unfortunately I cant soundproof my bedroom door. Very happy with the installer, who was meticulous and even cleaned up afterwards as well.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

So professional with a value for money product! Love it !

We are thrilled with the result ! That part of the house is a lot cooler now & traffic noise so dulled to what it used to be. I love how they seal everything up so snug.
Magnitite is so professional & value for money...highly recommend. (My 2nd lot of installation)

wow what a difference

An amazing product that lived up to its claim. My only regret is not installing it sooner. Had two windows done on a very busy road. I would happily recommend this product to anyone.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It makes us happy to hear that our soundproofing solution has reduced the road noise for you. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Regards, the Magnetite team

Joanne H.

Joanne H.Sydney, NSW

So impressed by this company!

Amazing! Thrilled with the result! I had multiple companies come out to provide me with quotes but I was definitely most impressed by these guys and how knowledgeable they were. Chris and the installation team were fantastic. Extremely professional and friendly. This company was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would happily recommend this company without any hesitation at all.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Great job and works well

Was installed 3 weeks before they said they could, noise reduction is good, I have acute hearing and live on a main road with trucks roaring by in the middle of the night (I would say noise reduction by at least 30%) Its a great product. Installation was good and on time.
I would definitely recommend this product!

JPH

JPHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very effective against road noise. A+

I live next to a major road and intersection and the start and stop of cars is something I am quite familiar with. It’s no longer an issue at all!

Despite the engineering restrictions of my property which meant that the air space between lanes of glass wasn’t what was recommended, it’s still effective beyond my wildest dreams!

Pat

PatSouth Australia

Good Product

Product has lived up to expectations, although not 100% sound proof has made a very drastic reduction in traffic noise levels. The product is also aesthetically pleasing and easy on the eye as matched to surrounding window frames.

Excellent product and service

We have just been through the first 36 degree day since our secondary glazing was installed by Magnetite. I set up our portable air conditioner in our usual preparation, but didn't even need to use it as didn't pass 27 degrees inside. Also have a great reduction in noise from trucks and aircraft.

We had several punctual visits from the Magnetite team to make sure we homed in on what we really needed and that the measurements were precise. The installation team that followed were well briefed, friendly, competent and timely in both attendance and duration of the job.

We couldn't have asked for more!

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi, I am thinking of getting this product for my two front windows which face a busy highway. What might be a problem is that i have a wood/fibro cottage which is quite a thin material as opposed to brick. Has anyone had magnetite fitted in a house similar to mine and if so, does it still work?
Caroline

Rachida
Rachida

Hi Caroline, I don't know the and We but best to get Magnetite come to your house and check for you. It is obligation free. They were good checking for gaps and sources of noise leak. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives