• Job Satisfaction
Dean N.

Dean N.Sydney, NSW

Not as promised

Even though Magnetite have not done any work for me. It would be great if they could get back to me with the quote since they already came on site, Magnetite probaly not interested in doing small jobs. I awaited for Ken to get back but he never did.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Perfect solution for noise and moisture issues

We are near the airport and on a busy road. Lots of noise, bad night sleeps etc. Every winter we have condensation issues. After secondary glazing went in both those issues have gone. And as we are in a strata they installed directly inline with other windows so no impacts visually

FBetty

FBettySouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent. Wish I knew about this sooner.

keeps our house a lot warmer in winter. Haven't experienced summer yet. I sleep a lot better. Noise is considerably reduced. Love it. Feels cosier as well. Glad this product was recommended. to us by a friend..

We saw their double glazing and went ahead with it.

Review collected in partnership with Magnetite

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Great Job

I would definitely recommend Magnetite as they have great services from measring the window (even it is free) to installing the double glaze glasses. After the installation, the noise is minimised and the before and after difference is noticable.

It really works!

Magnetite installed glass double glazing in my former home and I was delighted with the results. I have now had a couple of windows retrofitted with acrylic panels in my new home and this is also extremely efficient at noise reduction and thermal insulation. I was very happy with Magnetite from start to finish. Ken provided helpful and honest advice and Chris and Billy, who did the installation, arrived on time, their attitude was respectful and they were careful to leave no mess. I have no hesitation in recommending Magnetite and am considering having more windows retrofitted with double glazing in the near future.

Pauline McM

Pauline McMSydney, NSW

Magnetite, have done it again and delivered a top notch product & service.

From measure & quote, lead up installation details, install and post install care, I could not ask for a better experience or a product which is so effective at sound & elements reduction. Brilliant!

L.G

L.GSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

I had 2 large windows installed. Happy with quality of product, great for noise and thermal insulation. Windows looked great, improved the value of my property. Installers did a good job. Will definitely keep Magnetite number for future use.

yonchi

yonchi

The Best

I have bought and had installed a number of times. Service and quality is perfect and the product exceeds what they say. Had modernized and made quiet a very noisy apartment

Sid V.

Sid V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A perfect job done

I know Magnetite for a long time; they did their first job in our house around 14 years ago and I was really happy with them. In order to sound proof part of our house I approached them recently. I've got valuable advises from the managers Janusz and Peter. One of their installation teams Sebastian and Cooper did an excellent job, they were very professional and efficient. They also cleaned up after work - so no mess was left behind.
If you want to sound proof your house or part of it I would recommend Magnetite. They are professional, effective and friendly - they know how to look after their customers.

Thank you again Magnetite!

Review collected in partnership with Magnetite

Bruno B

Bruno BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Class Experience

We were referred to Magnetite by our family who recently installed double glazing on 4 windows.
Although I was a little doubtful how well it would work being manufactured from perspex instead of glass.
Well I was pleasantly surprised as the panel can be removed quickly to allow cleaning of the main window which is not possible with normal glass due to size and weight.
The panels are well made and look the part, and of course as well as doing the job of soundproofing.
A perfect installation job by C and S who were excellent all round.
Thank you Peter to you and your team.

PeterA

PeterASydney, NSW

Magnetite's great on-site teams

I had soundproofing done to two rooms, involving external windows and new solid-core doors with sound seals. The result was excellent - but perhaps as important, the teams they sent (the installation required two visits) were thoroughly professional. They arrived on time, were polite and respectful; and were first-class representatives of Mangetite.

Robert F.

Robert F.Sydney, NSW

Great quality, professional service and friendly staff

We did a test run of magnetite with our bedroom windows and were not disappointed. We used the sountite product as sound not thermal insulation was the issue for us. The sounds levels entering our bedroom from the exterior very noticably decreased and gave us confidence to use the product again.

We have just had another kitchen window fitted with soundtite and it looks good, the staff were professional and friendly and got their work done very quickly.

We would recommend Magnetite for both their product, quality and service.

Ian and Roslyn

Ian and RoslynSydney, NSW

Additional insulation beside front door

Got just what we needed. Previous experience with Magnetite installation at our last home gave us confidence we would be pleased with the result. Very happy with installation, worth the wait.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Double Glazing

The product is very good and has reduced the noise. Most of the staff were very professional. The only complaint I had is that one of the installers stood on our kitchen bench with his shoes on without putting down any covering. I was more than unimpressed. Also, we had a lot of cleaning up to after the installers left.

Shellbird67

Shellbird67Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love our Magnetite

From start to finish, great communication, very punctual, friendly installers, keeps the noise down, neighbours were complaining about my son yelling while playing his xbox, no more complaints, can't hear the road noise, keeps the house warmer too & will be cooler in summer, highly recommend Magnetite. This is my 2nd home with Magnetite.

All good!

Magnetite staff are very responsive and their workers were efficient and easy to communicate with. I was surprised it took two months from quote to installation but the end result was worth it - no problems at all. I highly recommend them!

Sid

SidSydney, NSW

Thanks Magnetite Team

Thanks Magnetite Team , great work on all from right from presales, sales , follow-ups and the actual installation .I have always referred them to other friends of mine. Well done Team

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Sid, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Magnetite Sydney. Please let us know if we can assist in the future. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team

Great job!

Communication was great. Work was done at a high level of professionalism. Highly recommend Magnetite and would use this company again in the future. Thank you for finishing the job so well.

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Natasha, Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear that our team delivered you a quality job. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team

Great customer service and great results

Magnetite was easy to contact, arranged and a quote was quickly arranged. Regular and easy communication. Installation went well and installers providing detailed instructions and tips. Result has been a significant increase in liveability and decrease in noise.

Matt T

Matt T

Excellent product and fuss-free service that has made a dramatic difference.

hanhasked

Does Magnetite have sale representative and doing works in Canberra?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Hanh, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, you can contact our Canberra team on 02 6255 7220 or alternatively via email on canberra@magnetite.com.au. In the meantime, to learn more about our products, please visit https://www.magnetite.com.au/. Let us know if we can help you with anything. Kind Regards, the Magnetite team

Dave M.

Dave M.asked

Are you working in Calgary/Airdrie Alberta area ?

Magnetite A.Magnetite

Hi Dave M., thank you for your enquiry. Magnetite does operate in Canada with a head office in Toronto. The best contact for the Canada outlets is Andre Zupancic via 1-800-282-9544 Toll free or email azupancic@rogers.com. Kind Regards the Magnetite team

Susan

Susanasked

All the windows in my town house in Canberra have been double glazed with Magnetite. It is now time to replace three sliding doors. If I were to use Magnetite for the doors which I am inclined to do, would you recommend a particular company to replace my wooden framed doors?

Christine L.
Christine L.

Hi Susan. I don’t work for Magnetite but came looking for testimonials because we are getting Magnetite on some windows soon. I found your question and it’s not clear. There is only one company who do Magnetite and that’s Magnetite. I don’t know if they do replacement doors- all the testimonials here are about retrofit double glazing which goes inside your existing doors. From what I understand about this is that you should be able to keep your existing doors and have sliding magnetite that’s installed in front of them (in the inside).

Get an answer from our members and Magnetite representatives