Money Plus

Money Plus

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely Disgracefu

Applied online and they got my 30 day transactions and I digitally signed the privacy agreement after a week had to contact them only to be told they was waiting to hear from my employer 2 days later I got sent a link to upload bank statements then the following day was sent an email requesting photos of my Drivers License and Bank Card after doing this I literally had an email with in 10 minutes saying I was declined and if I had any questions to call them to which I did as I wanted to know why my employer had to be contacted and a request for payroll deduction be signed before they even attempted to approve or decline my application, I must say the lady on the phone was extremely rude and just gave me an obvious generic automated response instead of asking for my details as in my opinion every case is unique. I have and had other loans so I do not have a crap credit file and I also have been approved for another loan but money plus had smaller repayments so that is why I went through them first!! Really wished I hadn’t as it was nearly 2 weeks waste of time

Application Process
Hello, We appreciate and thank you for taking time and providing us with your feedback. We look forward to serving our customers in the best possible way. Please note, it is required for us to undertake pre-employment check in order to consider your application. However, we will take your feedback for future reference. We are continuously working on improving our system for seamless customer experience . Can you please email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 4446 so that we can look into the matter Thank you!

Useless

My partner applied and was asked for statements for particular dates he sent them and they asked for different dates.. He has waited almost a week for them to respond.. Your better off applying for popular loan places etc cash train. They don't muck you around.

Application Process

Waste of time, worse customer service, fake lenders.

Terrible, ridiculous, fake lenders. Waste of time, stress, lame excuses, worst customer service, not even lenders I would say.
The first day when I applied they asked for documents which were sent back to them on the same day. Their representative said that they will have an employment check which will be done that day too and they will come with the outcome on that particular day and no more documents required which actually sounds good.
Not a single word after that from their side and I being a customer was the one who was getting back to them.
For 3 consecutive days I have been the one who was contacting them and they came every time with the same rubbish of employment check and every time got a word that it will be done today.
The best part is that by end of 3rd day money plus had to verify my email, that really major task of employment check has yet to be done and once that is done they will ask for some more documents though the process was supposed to be finalized on very first day as per their words.
I have been dealing with lenders before but money plus is the worst ever experience and I feel like they are just waste of time, fake not even lenders.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Money Plus. Customer service is our primary priority and concern. It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au so that we can look into the matter further. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Slow slow process online application

This review relates to the online application process.
My experience is in line with other reviewers
The actual online application completion is easy and fast, but the review part is long.

Firstly once you submit your application somone contacts you for 30 day statements
After this you send online statements through online link( this defeats the purpose of providing 30 days) they should just go straight to online bank link)
You then sign forms for them to contact your employers
They review and this is where it gets weird
They don’t ask you for all things, they ask you for a bit of information st a time
In my situations I had 2 loans over the 120 day period, one closed 3 months ago (loan a) another closed with 30 days (loan b)
First they asked me for loan finalisation for loan to which I provided, I also followed up with a phone call to make sure they have everything they need to which they responded with yes, 2 days later I hear nothing then they want information on loan b which was frustrating because I asked them if they wanted this information and they said it’s fine, 1 hour later declined.
Process is slow and strange
They should check all statements and ask allloan details up front, if all looks good then contact employers.
I don’t know why I was declined, straight after I applied with cash train and got approved and just after Christmas ANZ loaned me the money I got it in 2 days after money plus declined me.

Here are my tips
Check your credit score /file ( I thought mine was bad, when I told my work friend what happened they advised to check my score, I went to getcreditfile and it was over 720 which is good.
I had a default (didn’t pay electricity) but it’s obviously come off) if your credit is good you can ask bank for money

If your score is crap like mine use to be, use a money3 service like cash train or wallet wizard
Process much smoother and they call you when they need things and ask for it all in one call.

If you need to go with money plus, I would say to use the branch. My review related to the online experience but some friends say the branch is best

Do not apply online with money plus I think the loans team need more training, they don’t seem engaged, and they don’t care.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Money Plus. Customer service is our primary priority and concern. It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au, so that we can look into the matter further. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Hassle your employer!! Ridiculous

OMG!!! Stay away from this company they harassed my employer and asked for document after document day after day and then don't contact you for days on end. All for a small loan!!! Beware

Hello, We appreciate and thank you for taking time and providing us your feedback. We look forward to serving our customers in the best possible way. Please note, it is required for us to undertake pre-employment check in order to consider your application. However, we will take your feedback for future reference. We are continuously working on improving our system for seamless customer experience . Can you please email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 4446 so that we can look into the matter Thank you!Wow!! What to call your employer and ask a million questions followed up by wanting payroll officer as well. Seriously it's ridiculous and yes maybe you should look into your practices.Money plus takes responsible lending obligations very serious. We are required to make these reasonable inquiries about all consumer’s financial situation, and their requirements and objectives

Worst service

This company is a waste of time, they keep asking you to send this and that over 2 days then don't even have the decency to let you know you got rejected.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Money Plus. We will take your suggestions for future reference and provide the staff with proper training and development. Just to inform you, we are continuously working on improving our system for seamless customer experience. It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 4446 so that we can look into the matter We appreciate your feedback. Thank you

Harassing my boss. No outcome!!

Terrible service do not use. Harassed my boss. Asked many personal questions and never got back to me. Stay away....

Dear Aaron, It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 446 so that we can look into the matter.

Second Chances....

To all those people out there that have not such a good credit rating Money Plus is for you, having been a client of Money Plus Penrith for many years now. I can safely say that these people will give people a second chance with loans if you pay them back on a regular schedule, and most importantly sticking to it.

Granted the interest rates are higher than you would pay at your local bank. However there higher because you have defaulted on one or several loans like myself. You will be expected to pay back at least 25% interest rate per annum.

Like any lender the more you develop a payment history the more they will trust and lend to you. If you show your willingness to pay on time, you will be on good hands with these people.

I can highly recommend Money Plus. There staff have always been helpful knowledgeable & commitment to customer service.

Thank you Money Plus once again, for your continued support.

Dear Hahn, We appreciate and thank you for taking time and providing us your feedback. We look forward to serving our customers in the best way possible. Thanks again and have a great day.

Simply put, Life Changing, can't live without them.

I would highly recommend Money Plus to anyone. Firstly, they never turned me away unlike, other lender's. The staff I doubt with were friendly, Courteous, prompt and efficient with my application. Helpful in every aspect of Customer Service.

I got a loan for $400, the interest was less than 25% that is, my total amount owing after a Month is less than $500. They're amazing.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to serving more customers like you in the best and easy way. Have a great day!

Avoid!

Absolutely terrible customer service and an utter waste of time.
They ask for more information then you can poke a stick at.
Hassle your employer, string you along and then reject application without so much as a courtesy email.
Applied on a Friday and didn't find out result until following Friday when I rang them.
In the meantime they are continually asking for more documents.
Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.

Dear Greg, It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 446 so that we can look into the matter.

Do Not Go Through These People!!

There are much better Loan companies out there, this is one of the Worst!!! Will definitely rip you off!! Beware!!

Dear M. Hill, We cannot find your details in our system. It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 446 so that we can look into the matter

Company is a farce! Worst ever!

Definitely a scam. They asked for 30 day bank statement which they received, then 90 days which they received and then asked for 3 wage slips which I thought was strange however I still provided them with it. 3 days later i get a reply to my initial email stating they need to call my payroll / HR department and asked for the number. I gave them the number but then I was told because they could see my company/employer online but had no contact number down they could not help me and I quote "we only assist people who work for big organisations and cannot assist anyone who works for small businesses". I thought that was absolutely shocking to hear as I can still prove my income and my wages. The customer service and attitude from the Money Plus staff was THE worst I've ever come across and had to deal with. Think this company is fake and they enjoy collecting data from people probably to sell it on. Scammers!

Dear Daniel, We appreciate your feedback. We are continuously working on improving our system for seamless customer experience. Just to confirm, we do not sell or forward customers data. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au with your contact details and we will personally address your issue.

A pity I can't give a 0

Pathetic, they hassle employer asking a lot of unnecessary and personal questions about him. When the focus should be on me, Boss was not happy with them. They are rude, arrogant and unhelpful and very unprofessional. They mucked up the application from beginning to end.. and took 5 days. Do not waste your time.

Dear Tinker, We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service. Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to? We look forward to your response. You can let us know by way of email at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au. or calling us 1300 55 8000.

Good service. Easy Apply.

Just paid off my loan. I applied online and it is very easy.
I rang the customer service to follow it up and they are very helpful.

Hi Karos, We're glad to hear from you and we appreciated your feedback. Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve our service at Money Plus.Thank you Karos for the review!

AVOID WASTE OF TIME

avoid ask for all your information, phone employer and ask lots of questions, my boss told me, get your bank information statements (this should be all they need to make a decision) than copies of licence, medicare card and your bank card, never had anyone want my bank card than they say NO, well why do they need all this, they can check you get paid on your bank statement, so why keep leading you on, I don't like all the infomation they have collected, NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN, I will just budget better than fall for this. NOT one hour but at least 3 days process, I was not very happy when my boss told me what they were asking.
I would not even give them one star but I have to so I can submit the review.

Dear Jen, We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au. We look forward to your response.Hi Jen, Also, we wish to provide your feedback to the relevant store. Can you let us know by way of e-mail or calling 1300 55 8000.

WARNING: Don't apply for a loan!

Here's how these clowns work:

They will send you a single email for each item they require, it takes at least half a day to get a reply to each email! So what they will do is:

1 .First ask you for screenshots of your last 30 days.. (even if you don't qualify from this point, they will continue to ask for more information and call your employer, even though your not eligible, I'll give the reason they denied me below,

2. Then they will send you a document.. that you have to sign and send back.. something payday lenders did in the early 2000's..

3. Again, they will then ask you for 90 days of your bank statements.. roughly a day or 2 after you even submitted your application.

4. They then will ask for your employers phone number, even though you submitted it on the application. So another delay between emails.

5. They then called my work place, they spoke with someone in customer service.. instead of my actual boss, absolutely shocked and speechless about that.

6. They then requested my 90 day bank statements again.. another 24 hours and no response. I then decide to call them because frankly, I thought I was getting scammed, thats how shocking the service was.

7. Finally, I speak to someone on the phone. They tell me I haven't been in my position long enough, even though I have been working in the same position for 3 years.. They also tell me that the "system", cannot predict my day date, because my pay on several occasions, fell onto a weekend, so my employer would pay me a day or 2 earlier..

Do yourself a favour and google "Glass Door Money Plus". My advice, go anywhere apart from here! Applied with another company and got an acceptance email 4 hours later.

Dear Josh Thorpe, We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service. Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to? We look forward to your response. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au.Hi Josh, We also wish to find out what store you applied with (branch or online). We will be forwarding your feedback to the relevant store for training and quality purposes. If you have any other queries, you can contact us directly on 1300 55 8000 or e-mail the above address.

Not sure they actually provide the loans they claim too

Applied for a short term cash loan on their website Thursday afternoon. Receive an email asking me to provide them with screenshots of 30 days of bank statements and sign and scan their privacy form so they can 'confirm my eligibility'.
Do this and never hear from the company again. Most lenders have the courtesy to at least send you an email if they don't want to process your application but there seems to be a complete lack of service with this company.
If you need a short term loan find an alternative, preferably one that will actually call you back.

Dear Daniel L, We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service. Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to? We look forward to your response. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au.