Money Plus

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (33) · Line of Credit (6) · Variable Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 9.912 months (34)
  • Cash Arrival0.777 day(s) (22)

Very helpful.

Customer service is great. Very kind and helpful.
I just was disappointed with the loan as I applied for $2000.00 but was only approved for $1500.
I have been with Money Plus for several years and I am satisfied with their service.

Loan Term 4 months
Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

I’m happy to be approved with the amount I got and repayments I owe back weekly. It didn’t wait long to get the cash. Will recommend to others. The service that was provided by the teller made me understand clearly and I’m satisfied

Hi Yvonne,
We are so happy to hear that your experience was quick, easy, and to your liking. Thank you for the kind review.

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother

Don't service QLD regions, don't waste your time dealing with them, speak to their live chat, oh yeah we don't we will fix that later, waste of time, avoid dealing with this company remotely, deceptive website if you cant use the services.

Hi SMC,
We are so sorry to hear this was your experience using our service. We are looking into your situation now to identify what happened and ensure it can't happen again to either yourself or another customer.

Always Reliable

Everytime i call Marieta she always so quick to help me out when i need it. The process and very quick and easy. Friendly and always has a smile on her face. Always willing to help.

Hi Maria,
We are so glad to hear that whenever you need us Marieta is able to make the process quick and easy for you. Thank you for the kind review.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Very good

Very good work very nice polite lovely service
Quick service i becoming here since 2019
The people are great nice and smile best service in the world
Aweosme Kathleen served me

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan Term 178 months

Hi Chris,
We feel so privileged to have you come to us whenever you need help for such a long time. We're so glad Kathleen was able to give you a good friendly service. Thank you for the kind review.

Mr d

Mr dSydney, NSW

They are awesome Ingleburn branch

I was very satisfied I went in there for funeral costs on my current loan and they were amazing how they did a once off for me being only 46% of the loan I was stoked couldn’t recommend a more professional understanding place like my Ingleburn branch they rock

Money P.Money Plus

Hi Mr D. We're so happy to hear that our Ingleburn Branch could help you in your time of need. Thank you for the kind review.

Samaon

SamaonSydney, NSW

Very efficient.

Very professional outfit here at Blacktown service delivery from Mel and Leanne was second to none. I will be recommending this place to friends based on my experience thank you

Hi Samaon,
We are so happy to hear that the customer service you received was second to none. Thank you for the kind review and recommendation

Amiga Luamanuvae

Amiga Luamanuvae

Best service

The team here have Amazing customer service and always fast and easy. They always greet with a smile and help out where ever they can. I always come back here.

Hi Amiga,
We feel so privileged to have such loyal customers like yourself. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to the possibility of helping you again in the future.

liliana m.

liliana m.Sydney, NSW

Been a great help so many times would recommend to anyone

This company have helped me in a lot of tough times the staff are very informative never had a problem I been using this company for the pass 10 years

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Hi Liliana,
We are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you whenever you need for such a long time. Thank you for the kind review.

Phinicki

PhinickiSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Tina goes beyond your expectations. The Liverpool team is very friendly and provide a great service. Always helpful and are willing to answer any questions when there are any issues.

Hi Phinicki,
We LOVE that you enjoyed Tina's customer service and your experience in our Liverpool branch. Thank you for the kind review.

Shahana

ShahanaSydney, NSW

It is good for me when I need money fast

the people working at money plus peinrth are awesome! Very friendly. I have no issues payment are made to paid off fast. A bit high on interest could be lower

Hi Shahana,
We are so happy to hear that you found our service helpful. Thank you for the kind review.

Jo Alcantara

Jo AlcantaraNew South Wales

Great staff! They’re heart is in the right job who loves helping people like me..

Excellent customer service .. definitely will recommend to use in the future. Very well satisfied with the great service and friendly staff..the staff are very helpful with my application. The 30 mins decision is well guaranteed!

Loan Term 5 months

Hi Jo,
We are so happy to hear that the customer service you received was excellent as we always try our best. Thank you for the kind review.

As always fast friendly service

As a regular customer staff are very friendly, very quick with processing and explaining, never have an issue when dealing with Money plus, from initial application to process of debiting money everything feels seamless and easy to deal with.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 5 months
Cash Arrival0.1 day(s)

Hi Craig,
We are so happy to hear that you find our service quick and easy. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to the possibility of seeing you again.

The staff where very helpfully and friendly nothing was a problem. I would recommend anybody who wants a small short term loan to use money plus with out any hesitation.

Hi Chris,
We love that you enjoy using our service. Thank you for the kind review and recommendation.

Quick and efficient

Quick efficient and polite service from lovely lady. Felt cared for and remembered my name from previously. The loan is easy to repay and suits my current financial situation. Thanks

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi Didier,
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed using our service. Thank you for the kind review.

Find out how Money Plus compares to other Short Term Loans

Love the service,so easy even the staff know who I am

I have been coming to money plus for a couple of years now and always have know issues with the service as they are very nice,they even know who I am as I come and borrow once the loan is paid.

Hi Kellie,
We feel so privileged that you trust us to help whenever you need it. Thank you for the kind review Kellie and we look forward to possibly seeing you again in the future.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Perfect Transaction and Customer Service

I've had 3x small loans from Money Plus and each time, the process gets better and better. Most importantly, they do *not* make you feel uncomfortable. Thank you again Money Plus.

Hi Sam,
We are so glad to hear you find our experience better with every visit. Thank you for the kind review

Ross Anne

Ross AnneSydney, NSW

Very helpful and reliable

I have been a customer of Money Plus Parramatta for years and they have never let me down. I needed help on a few unexpected occassions and they always come through for me. I am very grateful.

Hi Ross Anne,
We're so humbled that you trusted us to help you when unexpected times fell upon you. Thank you for your kind review.

Andrew R.

Andrew R.Sydney, NSW

Great team and wonderful customer service

Asked the right questions and very frendly definitely come again. The staff is very cheerful and know the business is always has the right advice to give . Just a truly wonderful time

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 2 months

Hi Andrew,
We are so happy to hear that you feel this way. Thank you for your kind review.

Excellent service

I’m very satisfied as always with the Burwood branch thank you very much I never even think about going to a different branch or other Company
The customer service is absolutely fantastic

Hi Doris,
We are so glad to hear that our service is always to your satisfaction. We love that you trust us to help whenever you need it. Thank you for your kind review.