Money Plus

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (44), Variable Rate (5) and Line of Credit (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 8.532 months
  • Cash Arrival0.745 day(s)

Excellent service

Money plus Fairfield, Thank you Marietta and teamor your continued excellent customer service
Thank you always service with a smile
The staff are excellent. Great service
Always helpful. We are happy customers. Thanks

Kimmi

KimmiSydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service- Liverpool Money Plus Branch

The team provided an exceptional customer service. They know exactly the important of a customer in the business by making me feel comfortable to discuss my financial needs. They are friendly and respectful. Good job Liverpool Team

Burwood branch best in Sydney

Very polite and very nice customer service representative. They are kind and helpful and always with smile and respecting customers. Never had an issue with the loan ever. Don't close this store and I really enjoy the experience here.

Excellent service

Burwood money plus has excellent customer service and i have been helped everytime here with the loan. I have been wirh them for long time. And i enjoy meeting the staffs.

Hi Shelly,
We are so glad to hear that your experience with our Burwood Branch is excellent and our staff are able to provide you with the help you can come to expect. Thank you for your continued business and the kind review.

Missy

Missy Sydney, NSW

The workers are always fast & efficient and professional especially Tina
Everytime i come to the Liverpool store they assist me with my needs and thats the right amount of money

Hi Missy,
We are so glad to hear Tina and the team at Liverpool give you a fast and efficient service. Thank you for the kind review.

James.d

James.dSydney, NSW

These guys are great help...excellent staff..i would recommend everyone..if you need a personal loan..

Customer service is great..friendly staff..had no problems no extra cost..intrest is great..im satisfied with money plus as they have help me for many years..i appreciate business who look after there clients in a professional manner

Hi James,
We are so glad our service is to your liking and our staff make you feel well looked after. Thank you for the kind review.

100% excellent

10 out of 10 .service here is very friendly. I love comming here . I go to the Fairfield branch for many years . I would recommend money plus to my friends.

Hi Moe,
We are so glad you find our team in Fairfield friendly and make you enjoy coming into our branch. Thank you for your business over the years and the kind review.

Lafaele Tavita

Lafaele TavitaSydney, NSW

Fairfield

Excellent services and the staff are very lovely and make customers feel welcome they are very good at there job better than the bank teller I think in my opinion overall excellent excellent service

Hi Lafaele,
We are so glad our team in Fairfield make you feel welcome and are very professional in their work. Thank you for the kind review.

Very kind Staff

The staff were very lovely, acknowledged me as soon as I walked in and helped me very much with the whole process. Even though a lady was training - she seemed very enthusiastic.

Hi Haleigh,
We are so glad you were immediately given the acknowledgement and friendly service you can come to expect from us. Thank you for the kind review.

Good service in Burwood. Always help me

Really good customer service experience. Easy to get loan and always helping me with my problems. I'm satisfied with the loan I get here. I recommend other people come here.

Hi Somkhid,
We are so glad to hear that your experience with our service is good and easy. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

DAVE A.

DAVE A.Sydney, NSW

Great service.

My experience with Money Plus Burwood has Always been excellent. I rate them highly. That's why I always come back to them.great service. I have been coming to Money Plus Burwood for over10 years.

Hi Dave,
We feel so grateful to have you come to use us whenever you need us for such a long time. Your loyalty to our business is humbling and we are so glad all your experiences with us are great! Thank you for the kind review.

Tupou S.

Tupou S.Sydney, NSW

Love their service

Every time I come in to Fairfield Branch, the staff always have great service and are so friendly. Marieta and Tee are really lovely people!! Always reliable and fast service.

Hi Tupou,
We are so glad to hear that your experience in our Fairfield branch is always great and you're greeted with a friendly service. Thank you for the kind review.

Caro

CaroSydney, NSW

Fairfield money plus

Marieta from the Fairfield branch is always so lovely, supporting and helpful.I’ve been coming here for years. Always happy to see her friendly face. I recommend this place to anyone.

Hi Caro,
We are so glad to hear Marieta made you feel supported and helped you throughout the process. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Great customer service and for small loans in Burwood branch

Very easy and understandable way of getting loans here. Customer service officer helped understand policies about loan really well. No isues having loan and have very satisfied with this loan in Burwood branch.

Hi Mele Finau Akauola,
We are so glad you found our service in Burwood easy and simple in its process. Thank you for the kind review.

Excellent Fast,friendly easy at Fairfield Branch,been with them for couple of years yes

Excellent service . it very Fast, and friendly process was easy at Fairfield Branch,been with them for couple of years yes and I will introduce them to my friends and family .

Fast and easy

Service was perfect and was good love the lady who was working there as she was fast and quick to do everything plus the there was some word puzzle game there to past the time

Hi Andy,
We are so glad you found our service perfect, fast, and quick. We also love you found our word puzzle good at passing the time.

The process was easy and very helpful
It was done in a professional way
I go to the Fairfield branch. I would use this service again would recommend to my friends and family .

Hi Adisin,
We are so glad you found our service in our Fairfield branch easy and helpful. Thank you for the kind review.

Very good service

Easy process and fast. Friendly service by Marietta and tee. Long time customer 10 years. I would recommended to my friends money plus help me. I would come back again.

Hi Charles,
We feel so privileged to have you come to us when you need us for such a long time. We are so glad Marietta and Tee make the processes quick, easy and friendly. Thank you for your kind review.

Ofa

OfaSydney, NSW

Existing customer

Been customer for years always come through for when am in need money for those unforeseen circumstances and it’s never been a problem. Very happy with their Services over the years in and out.

Hi Ofa,
We feel so humbled to have you come to us whenever you need money for unforeseen circumstances and are so glad you are happy with our service and can rely on it. Thank you for the kind review.

Jimmy Le

Jimmy LeSydney, NSW

Everything as I expected. Fast, in & out with cash in hand. I go to the Fairfield Branch but I’m sure any is just as good.If you need cash, check Money Plus out.

Hi Jimmy,
We are so glad you find our service fast and easy. Thank you for the kind review