2Money Plus

90% · 24226 · 10%

Loan TypeFixed Rate, Variable Rate and Line of Credit
Professional, compassionate customer service
Quick at processing loans
Reviewers were happy with rates

Lesly H
Lesly HSydney, NSW

ALWAYS FEELING SATISFIED & GRATEFUL

I highly recommend anyone to use them if you need some Moolahs aka $$$. I have nothing but gratitude and appreciation towards the awesome team at the Bankstown office. Excellent customer service, quick and easy application process. I have always left with a big fat smile me face.. Thank You M+ for providing me yrs of great service. Show details
Kathy S.
Kathy S.2 posts

Very easy process to apply and clear with the loan offer to make sure it is suitable and customer service is fast and efficient. Show details ·  1
Julz
Julz

Good for emergency

No judgement Im a regular customer And they are very helpful and made the right judgement with me Show details ·  1
Bunu khadka
Bunu khadka

Always Recommend

So helpful and understanding, staff is so good and service. Show details ·  1
Ben Pearce
Ben PearceSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Fast and fair

Fast and fair cash out assessment and payout even on the weekend. Show details ·  1
Y AL
Y ALSydney, NSW6 posts

Declined my application

After going through all the hurdles sending them everything they wanted they declined my application took them all day to tell me it was declined when I could be looking elsewhere they don’t give you ago and when they decline you they don’t give you a reason or respond to your email asking why wouldn’t recommend them go else so you don’t waste your time need the money for funeral costs and this has set me back thanks for nothing money plus I have a good stable permanent full time government job and good credit rating but no decline reason really good customer service absolute joke.
Money Plus   DM
Tua
Tua

This is great and appreciated

The customer service representative was nice and friendly and I salute them all. Show reply
Katrina
Katrina3 posts

Very helpful

Money plus Bankstown are amazing non judgmental and make you feel comfortable upon arrival Show details ·  1
Fran
Fran

Great sevice

Efficiency, always attend to my requests and explain the process clearly.
I always rely on these guys for emergencies. Show reply
Cyril Figgis
Cyril Figgis

Quick and Easy Loan Approval

Processed my Loan with a minimum of Red Tape in a very neat and timely manner.
Full Marks to Money Plus ! Show details ·  1
Maria RaquelVelasco
Maria RaquelVelasco

Perfect

Christine and the lady who assisted us was amazing. The process was easy and very clear. Show details ·  1
Julie B.
Julie B.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful and great staff

When I need urgent funds the staff at st Marys branch are very helpful and friendly and no judgments Show details ·  1
Sii Lene
Sii Lene

This is perfect

What a great and very fast service. So satisfied. Thanks. Show reply
Kristy
Kristy

perfect wouldn't go anywhere else

I have used moneyplus for a while now and I am so happy with them so far easy to re apply fast response turn around easy application process Show details ·  1
Anuella L.
Anuella L.

Great Service

Team are so friendly and very helpful,especially on a very short notice took them only 15mins for my loan to get approved

Awesome Team Show reply

Bang s.
Bang s.

If your credit score is below average should you be applying for a loan?

Carleen M.
Carleen M.

Can I borrow $500 on a Disability pension?

Money Plus   DM
Scott
Scott

Do you help pensioners

About Money Plus

Money Plus is a loan provider that has been operating for over 20 years. They offer quick cash loans of $100 to $2000 (or up to $6000 if you visit a branch), and have 12 branches across western Sydney.

You can choose to either apply at a branch, where you’ll receive a loan outcome in 30 minutes and can walk out with your cash if it’s approved, or you can apply entirely online and wait at least 24 hours.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service at Money Plus was professional and helpful, with some noting that staff had a lot of compassion and no judgement.
  • They were also happy with the quick loan processing.
  • Reviewers reported being happy with the rates that Money Plus charged for their loans.
CategoryShort Term Loans