Money Plus

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Money Plus

Ana
AnaNew South Wales

Best loan to go for!

Customer service is so quick. I've been with them for a while and they never seem.to fail me with any questions and quickly they respond to any of my enquiries. Very satisfied with their customer service

Application Process

Great service hassle free loan

Christine and the team at Moneyplus Vic Park provided a convenient hassle free loan with great customer service. Thanks for your help team and look forward to any future assistance.

Hi Brett,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service, Christine and Victoria Park team. Thank you for your kind review.

Convenient, fast and fair.

Fair rates of interest and charges. I feel like a customer not a number and can always get hold of someone on the phone to discuss any issues or extra info that I require.

Hi Nick,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and our interest rates. Thank you for your kind review.

Supports me

easy access easy application process very helpful staff I’ve been using them for a couple of years and they aways me so much through my financial hardship. I recommend them

Hi Brett,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Amena
Amena Sydney, NSW

The best costumer service staff ever

Bankstown money plus staff are really efficient and professional in dealing with their clients whilst at the same time very friendly which is the reason I always go there even though I live in casula.

Hi Amena,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and Bankstown team. Thank you for your kind review.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

I received an excellent service at MoneyPlus. Keep it up. Many thanks for your support. I am so happy with your mode of operations. Thank you again for your services

Hi Anthony,
We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you for your kind review.

patricia kamaraSydney, NSW

Very good team friendly and intelligent teams especially Tarama she is a lovely person e we it’s a beautiful smile

Be good team no they are perfect no very good am so happy with there services I really like moneyplus thanks for your service very good customer service love u

patricia kamara

Good

Money Plus

Hi Patricia,

Great service and friend staff

Very friendly staff and easy to talk to from the Ingleburn branch. They always very helpful to me when I'm a bit short with cash. Keep up the good work guys. Cheers

Hi Excellento,
We are so glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and the Ingleburn team. Thank you for your kind review.

Great Services with friendly staff

Very friendly and welcoming staffs. Always help with smile. Easy to get a loan. I always come here Money Plus Burwood all the time and recommend my friends to come here as well.

Hi Somkhid,
We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service and the Burwood team. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Find out how Money Plus compares to other Short Term Loans

Quick service and staff sense of professionalism and courtesy

Staff were very friendly. They acted fast with my request. Very professional in how they verify details etc. They were courteous too. They took me through every step without rushing me like with signing the paperwork. I’ll definitely use their service again whenever I need.

Hi Sharon,

Perfecto!!!

Money plus is very helpful and understanding in getting a loan, I’m very satisfied how quick the loan was approved. Staff are excellent and helpful to speak with. Thankyou money plus.

Hi Alma,
We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you for your kind review.

Leanne
Leanne

Excellent friendly service

I have been with Money Plus Burwood for five years and everytime I come here Im satisfied with the friendly customer service. The staff here in Burwood are quick and easy approving the loan and I would recommend to anyone that would like their services.

Hi Leanne,
We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service and Burwood team. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Excellent costumer service

Marietta and the branch manager were excellent service.Always trying to help in every way they can,very accommodating to all costumers. And quick process.Very satisfied with their service as always.Can always recommend to friends in need.

Hi Mac,
We are so glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and Marieta and the branch manager could provide you with exceptional customer service. Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

Highly recommended

Staff is very friendly and informative. Applying was easy and waiting for approval was quicker than they say online. Send my forms online, came in to login to bank for statements and approved within 20mins

Hi MrK,

Good service Good working crew Fair lender's

Everything appears to have gone as expected .
Zero issues.
Every thing explained.
Friendly Service.
Clear direct fair in assessment of your loss and your needs requiring for what you need.

Hi Craig,
We are so glad that you are satisfied with our customer service. Thank you for your kind review.

Read more reviews - page 2