Money Plus

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lea B

Lea BHobart, TAS

Absolutely Disgracefu

Application Process

Useless

My partner applied and was asked for statements for particular dates he sent them and they asked for different dates.. He has waited almost a week for them to respond.. Your better off applying for popular loan places etc cash train. They don't muck you around.

Application Process
Shams

ShamsMelbourne

Waste of time, worse customer service, fake lenders.

Mishka M

Mishka MSydney

Slow slow process online application

RocketMelbourne

Hassle your employer!! Ridiculous

OMG!!! Stay away from this company they harassed my employer and asked for document after document day after day and then don't contact you for days on end. All for a small loan!!! Beware

Rocket

Wow!! What to call your employer and ask a million questions followed up by wanting payroll officer as well. Seriously it's ridiculous and yes maybe you should look into your practices.

Money P.Money Plus

Money plus takes responsible lending obligations very serious. We are required to make these reasonable inquiries about all consumer’s financial situation, and their requirements and objectives

Jaytee

JayteeIpswich

Worst service

This company is a waste of time, they keep asking you to send this and that over 2 days then don't even have the decency to let you know you got rejected.

Aaron

Aaron

Harassing my boss. No outcome!!

Terrible service do not use. Harassed my boss. Asked many personal questions and never got back to me. Stay away....

Dear Aaron,
It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 446 so that we can look into the matter.

Second Chances....

Margaret Temara

Margaret TemaraBlacktown

Simply put, Life Changing, can't live without them.

I would highly recommend Money Plus to anyone. Firstly, they never turned me away unlike, other lender's. The staff I doubt with were friendly, Courteous, prompt and efficient with my application. Helpful in every aspect of Customer Service.

I got a loan for $400, the interest was less than 25% that is, my total amount owing after a Month is less than $500. They're amazing.

Money P.Money Plus

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to serving more customers like you in the best and easy way.

Have a great day!

Avoid!

Absolutely terrible customer service and an utter waste of time.
They ask for more information then you can poke a stick at.
Hassle your employer, string you along and then reject application without so much as a courtesy email.
Applied on a Friday and didn't find out result until following Friday when I rang them.
In the meantime they are continually asking for more documents.
Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.

Dear Greg,

M. Hill

M. HillTasmania

Do Not Go Through These People!!

There are much better Loan companies out there, this is one of the Worst!!! Will definitely rip you off!! Beware!!

Dear M. Hill,
We cannot find your details in our system. It will be great if you can email us your details at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au or you can call us at (02) 9621 446 so that we can look into the matter

Daniel

DanielSydney

Company is a farce! Worst ever!

Tinker

TinkerMelbourne

A pity I can't give a 0

Pathetic, they hassle employer asking a lot of unnecessary and personal questions about him. When the focus should be on me, Boss was not happy with them. They are rude, arrogant and unhelpful and very unprofessional. They mucked up the application from beginning to end.. and took 5 days. Do not waste your time.

Money P.Money Plus

Good service. Easy Apply.

Just paid off my loan. I applied online and it is very easy.
I rang the customer service to follow it up and they are very helpful.

Hi Karos,
We're glad to hear from you and we appreciated your feedback.
Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve our service at Money Plus.

Money P.Money Plus

Thank you Karos for the review!

Jen

Jen

AVOID WASTE OF TIME

avoid ask for all your information, phone employer and ask lots of questions, my boss told me, get your bank information statements (this should be all they need to make a decision) than copies of licence, medicare card and your bank card, never had anyone want my bank card than they say NO, well why do they need all this, they can check you get paid on your bank statement, so why keep leading you on, I don't like all the infomation they have collected, NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN, I will just budget better than fall for this. NOT one hour but at least 3 days process, I was not very happy when my boss told me what they were asking.
I would not even give them one star but I have to so I can submit the review.

Dear Jen,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au. We look forward to your response.

Hi Jen,

Also, we wish to provide your feedback to the relevant store. Can you let us know by way of e-mail or calling 1300 55 8000.

JOSH THORPE

JOSH THORPESunshine Coast

WARNING: Don't apply for a loan!

Dear Josh Thorpe,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to?
We look forward to your response. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au.

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Not sure they actually provide the loans they claim too

Applied for a short term cash loan on their website Thursday afternoon. Receive an email asking me to provide them with screenshots of 30 days of bank statements and sign and scan their privacy form so they can 'confirm my eligibility'.
Do this and never hear from the company again. Most lenders have the courtesy to at least send you an email if they don't want to process your application but there seems to be a complete lack of service with this company.
If you need a short term loan find an alternative, preferably one that will actually call you back.

Dear Daniel L,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to?