Credit24

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Credit24

1.4
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (7) and Line of Credit (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5.286 years

Unlawful, and disgusting

This is one of the worse loan companies I've dealt with, they lie cheat and steal from you and give nothing back in return.. I have had them on more than 2 different occasions take unauthorised transactions, and than I cancelled my direct debit, only for them to continue to take money out of my account? How is this legal?

• Loan TypeLine of Credit

No commet but , 1 star still to much , this how i dispointed with credit24

Big time dispoitment , been customer for more than 4 years never miss 1 payment , get invitation to borrow i don’t take it , but when i really need they i apply take me 3 days waiting for the news and i got the answer decline after 3 days waiting

SARAH EARSMAN
SARAH EARSMANMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

What an absolute joke of a company!

I took out a loan a couple of years ago. Then I got unexpectedly lost some income, so I applied for financial hardship and changed the payment plan, I still paid it. Then I got emails and calls from debt collectors saying I didn’t pay, even though I had proof of payment. After countless unanswered emails from not only credit24, but trublue collections and charter mercantile I still didn’t get answers. Now I’ve paid it all off through CM I contacted them to see when it would reflect on my account and, after contacting them multiple times they tell me it’s been referred back to trublue collections. I’m beyond furious at the lack of customer service and support! I stand by the fact I did the right thing and got screwed over.

Kath w

Make it impossible to check on your loan

It’s next to impossible to check on how much is left, Pay out date, make an early payout. You go through loops on the site and if you’re an exisiting customer none of the self service things they talk about exist. Only option is to call email and if they do email back they stall and the loops and and wait times on the phone are difficult. They serve themselves- keeping you in the dark

Kath w

You can’t even get my name correctly when responding, despite the fact it’s written in the comment you’re reply to. It’s Kath, not Kathy. Well done on the customer service.

Ness
Ness

Terrible- don't use!!

I've been trying to close my account for 10 days and even though I have made full repayment via bank transfer the company still adds interest while the payment goes through to their account so the next day it still shows it has a balance owing even though their system has generated the pay out figure it gives you for that particular day- totally illegal and a complaint has been lodged to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. Also beware- their interest rate is 48% which is disgusting as they prey on vulnerable people!

AlexCredit24Send a private message

Hi, we’re so sorry to hear you had a bad experience! We’d love to get to the bottom of it and improve our services, so please send us a message at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Thanks!

Monica E.
Monica E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Annoyed

Sick of having to email or check my extra repayments are deducted on my loan. Like to get their interest first!!! Take a long time to reply or not at all.

• Loan TypeLine of Credit
AlexCredit24Send a private message

Hi Monica, we’re so sorry to hear you had a bad experience! We’d love to get to the bottom of it and improve our services, so please send us a message at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Thanks!

Been over 5 days and still waiting for outcome

I don't know process but been almost 6 days without an outcome, very slow process and still no answer. Contacted customer service twice to be told in review so how long?

AlexCredit24Send a private message

Hi Kathy, we sincerely apologise for the delay! This has fallen below our usual standards and is something we will be investigating further. If there is anything else that you need please send us a message at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Thanks!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
How does a Christmas loan work, and should I get one?

Christmas time can be merry, jolly... and just plain expensive. A Christmas loan may be tempting, but there's nothing festive about debt you can't pay off. Here are some things to know before reaching out to lenders.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
how-does-a-christmas-loan-work-and-should-i-get-one
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
C. N. H.
C. N. H. Western Australia

I gave 1 star. But it should be 0/5.

They never reply when trying to obtain an early payout figure, tried for 2 weeks! Still Trying. Calling too, 3 times, on hold for 40 minutes and call cuts out!!!

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So annoyed.. affects credit file

So disappointed. Lost 200 points on my credit score just for them to do a credit check.. cant believe this. I only just got my credit score up really good just to be hammered down within minutes, so upsetting

Jay Jay
Jay JayCentral West, QLD

This service is ridiculous

I have had a loan through these guys and I've never had a problem with them I paid made loan out early. So I applied for another one today and I was offered xx amount and I signed the contract and now they have declined me. This is an actual joke.

Taz

One of the worst experiences of my life

This lender has been nothing but a black mark on my life and a stain at that one.

I regret the day I ever came across this company and wish they never existed.

They caused catastrophic impact to my credit file and rather than looking to come to an amicable arrangement have made me take them to the ombudsman to seek justice.

Just don’t apply or do business with them. Learn your lesson and take it from me - your business isn’t worth it!

AlexCredit24Send a private message

Hi Taz. Sorry to hear of your experience with us. For us to better understand your situation and rectify any issues please email us at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Many thanks.

karen
karen

Interest Rate

I did web chat and asked if they could look at my interest rate to see if it could be reduced, not matter what Is said they said NO on existing loan, I would never recommend Credit 24 as it is not there to help people just to make ridiculous amounts of money from people in need

Credit24sucks
Credit24sucksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company ever.

Extremely dissatisfied. Declined due to self employment but make more than 1k a week after tax with minimal expenses.

Only wanted 500 bucks for some extra cash. Go with someone who cares, not these fools.

Taz

WARNING! DO NOT APPLY FOR FINANCE!

These guys will lodge a credit enquiry immediately on your personal credit file with reporting bodies - all without warning or you being prompted.
Please do not apply for credit with Credit24 and IPF their parent company as it will severely affect your credit file and will be detrimental going forward. I must stress the consequences are not worth doing business with these guys.
Don’t get me started on the customer service.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Just another company preying on people in need.

Interest rates at almost 50% of the loan plus fees!!!

Better odds on winning the lottery than getting out of debt with these modern day legalized Criminals

• Application Process