Credit24

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Credit24

1.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term7.75 years
Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So annoyed.. affects credit file

So disappointed. Lost 200 points on my credit score just for them to do a credit check.. cant believe this. I only just got my credit score up really good just to be hammered down within minutes, so upsetting

Jay Jay
Jay JayCentral West, QLD

This service is ridiculous

I have had a loan through these guys and I've never had a problem with them I paid made loan out early. So I applied for another one today and I was offered xx amount and I signed the contract and now they have declined me. This is an actual joke.

Taz

One of the worst experiences of my life

This lender has been nothing but a black mark on my life and a stain at that one.

I regret the day I ever came across this company and wish they never existed.

They caused catastrophic impact to my credit file and rather than looking to come to an amicable arrangement have made me take them to the ombudsman to seek justice.

Just don’t apply or do business with them. Learn your lesson and take it from me - your business isn’t worth it!

Credit24Credit24

Hi Taz. Sorry to hear of your experience with us. For us to better understand your situation and rectify any issues please email us at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Many thanks.

karen
karen

Interest Rate

I did web chat and asked if they could look at my interest rate to see if it could be reduced, not matter what Is said they said NO on existing loan, I would never recommend Credit 24 as it is not there to help people just to make ridiculous amounts of money from people in need

Credit24sucks
Credit24sucksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company ever.

Extremely dissatisfied. Declined due to self employment but make more than 1k a week after tax with minimal expenses.

Only wanted 500 bucks for some extra cash. Go with someone who cares, not these fools.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Taz

WARNING! DO NOT APPLY FOR FINANCE!

These guys will lodge a credit enquiry immediately on your personal credit file with reporting bodies - all without warning or you being prompted.
Please do not apply for credit with Credit24 and IPF their parent company as it will severely affect your credit file and will be detrimental going forward. I must stress the consequences are not worth doing business with these guys.
Don’t get me started on the customer service.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Just another company preying on people in need.

Interest rates at almost 50% of the loan plus fees!!!

Better odds on winning the lottery than getting out of debt with these modern day legalized Criminals

Application Process

Would Never Recommend To Anyone!

Would never recommend this place to anyone. I've called up multiple times and no one is helping!!! They have taken money out of my account when they weren't meant to and have not refunded it, even though they had meant to the start of the week! I have called sooooooo many times and still it isn't getting resolved!

g kirkbride
g kirkbrideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service

was sent text to apply for line of credit.within 3 min loan declined contacted credit 24 for a reason and was tolddue to privacy and compliance were unable to say.they suggested I reapplyhave since made second phone call and waiting for response

David
DavidNorthern Region, NSW

LIFE WRECKING

Robert Whitmore
Robert Whitmore

Poor consistancy

Really bad company, have had a loan with this company for about a year, never missed a payment, and continually getting texts asking to reapply to top up, then finally try and top up and they decline the application when my credit score has improved since I got the initial loan, opted out of texts and will be paying off the loan at tax time - would rather use another company, advise you do the same.

Disgusting service.

Absolutlely terrible customer service. Seek elsewhere when applying for any loan as this company will by no means be able to help with what you need. Should be ashamed credit24.

Sam S.
Sam S.Perth, WA

So far. Great experience

Extremely friendly staff. Didnt feel like i was being judged as other lenders have in the past. They helped me out when i needed them most and no one else would. Very quick with the deposit. So far very happy with experience. Hope it continues great this way as i pay the loan off

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

I got a loan with credit24 in August $4000 over two years, Payed my loan off in 7 month
Then i was told was allowed to apply for another one, was per approved for $6000
Then to be told my name was declined on there system before ,this company take what they can and destroy your credit history and customer service worst i have every came across and i work in retail ..
Worst Worst company