Credit24

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor consistancy

Really bad company, have had a loan with this company for about a year, never missed a payment, and continually getting texts asking to reapply to top up, then finally try and top up and they decline the application when my credit score has improved since I got the initial loan, opted out of texts and will be paying off the loan at tax time - would rather use another company, advise you do the same.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Disgusting service.

Absolutlely terrible customer service. Seek elsewhere when applying for any loan as this company will by no means be able to help with what you need. Should be ashamed credit24.

So far. Great experience

Extremely friendly staff. Didnt feel like i was being judged as other lenders have in the past. They helped me out when i needed them most and no one else would. Very quick with the deposit. So far very happy with experience. Hope it continues great this way as i pay the loan off

Worst Customer Service

I got a loan with credit24 in August $4000 over two years, Payed my loan off in 7 month
Then i was told was allowed to apply for another one, was per approved for $6000
Then to be told my name was declined on there system before ,this company take what they can and destroy your credit history and customer service worst i have every came across and i work in retail ..
Worst Worst company

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Careful....

My wife has a loan with this company and the direct debit was authorised on her account only. She noticed that the repayments had not come out two weeks in a row and rang them to find out why . When she rang them they stated that all was good they have the payments to which she asked ....how ???

It was then discovered that the payments had come out of my account instead of hers without any written authority...completely different BSB and account numbers...so far I have not received any for of apology for putting my account into a negative balance and not been able to pay a direct debit because of insufficient funds....so I was charged a dishonor fee by the back and another one by the company making the direct debit.....still trying to find out how this happened and how they got access to my account.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2014

Scam

Absolute waste of time and very dodgy. Gave all my details. Had my internet banking locked. When I called credit24 they were rude. They get all your details and then you are stuffed. Waited 3 days for a response. Had to change all my banking details as advised by bank afterwards. Very dodgy and rude.

Bad customer service

I have a loan with credit 24 was ok to I miss a repayment I rang up to pay it off I was told it would be 2 weeks at a high rate to make up the miss payment 3 weeks and credit 24 is taking the high rate still so I rang them for them to tell me I have to pay more next week because one of the staff made a mistake so I'm paying a higher rate for 4 week I cant wait till I'm done with credit 24

Hi Cph, we pride ourselves on our customer service. i would like to know more about what happened here will private message you for more information.

So much for being paid the same day.

Terrible. I applied for my loan on saturday. Funds were transferred on the sunday. Its now tuesday night and stilll money.

Hi Josh, apologies for the wait. We do pay most approved loans on the same day. Weekends and who you bank with can affect how quickly you receive the funds. If you contact us directly we can follow up for you and make sure that everything went through smoothly.

Worst customer service

Got an email and text saying I was eligible for a top up and so I applied and the website crashed. Holding my application on the final stage and I couldn’t access it to now be told I’m not eligible for any top up because I took over 24hours to apply even though the stuff up was on their end. I’ve had them hang up on me and pass me round to different people all the time promising to ring back and never do. Truly is worst service can’t wait for my small loan to be paid so don’t have to deal with them again.

Hi Ant, sorry this was your experience, this is not what we aim for. I'd like to follow up on this for you. Can you please email letstalk@credit24.com.au and I will look into it.

Excellent service

My customer service from Jessyca James was gold. Great customer service 100% excellent. I could not ask for anyone better.

Quick and simple!

Application was easier than I expected. I did get a call from them and the lady on the phone was really helpful. I had the cash within 24hours. Got me out of a tight spot.