1.6

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term7.75 years
  • Loan Term 90 months
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Taz

One of the worst experiences of my life

This lender has been nothing but a black mark on my life and a stain at that one.

I regret the day I ever came across this company and wish they never existed.

They caused catastrophic impact to my credit file and rather than looking to come to an amicable arrangement have made me take them to the ombudsman to seek justice.

Just don’t apply or do business with them. Learn your lesson and take it from me - your business isn’t worth it!

Credit24Credit24

Hi Taz. Sorry to hear of your experience with us. For us to better understand your situation and rectify any issues please email us at letstalk@credit24.com.au. Many thanks.

karen

karen

Interest Rate

I did web chat and asked if they could look at my interest rate to see if it could be reduced, not matter what Is said they said NO on existing loan, I would never recommend Credit 24 as it is not there to help people just to make ridiculous amounts of money from people in need

Credit24sucks

Credit24sucksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company ever.

Extremely dissatisfied. Declined due to self employment but make more than 1k a week after tax with minimal expenses.

Only wanted 500 bucks for some extra cash. Go with someone who cares, not these fools.

Taz

WARNING! DO NOT APPLY FOR FINANCE!

These guys will lodge a credit enquiry immediately on your personal credit file with reporting bodies - all without warning or you being prompted.
Please do not apply for credit with Credit24 and IPF their parent company as it will severely affect your credit file and will be detrimental going forward. I must stress the consequences are not worth doing business with these guys.
Don’t get me started on the customer service.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Just another company preying on people in need.

Interest rates at almost 50% of the loan plus fees!!!

Better odds on winning the lottery than getting out of debt with these modern day legalized Criminals

Application Process

Would Never Recommend To Anyone!

Would never recommend this place to anyone. I've called up multiple times and no one is helping!!! They have taken money out of my account when they weren't meant to and have not refunded it, even though they had meant to the start of the week! I have called sooooooo many times and still it isn't getting resolved!

g kirkbride

g kirkbrideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

poor service

was sent text to apply for line of credit.within 3 min loan declined contacted credit 24 for a reason and was tolddue to privacy and compliance were unable to say.they suggested I reapplyhave since made second phone call and waiting for response

David

DavidNorthern Region, NSW

LIFE WRECKING

Robert Whitmore

Robert Whitmore

Poor consistancy

Really bad company, have had a loan with this company for about a year, never missed a payment, and continually getting texts asking to reapply to top up, then finally try and top up and they decline the application when my credit score has improved since I got the initial loan, opted out of texts and will be paying off the loan at tax time - would rather use another company, advise you do the same.

Disgusting service.

Absolutlely terrible customer service. Seek elsewhere when applying for any loan as this company will by no means be able to help with what you need. Should be ashamed credit24.

Sam S.

Sam S.Perth, WA

So far. Great experience

Extremely friendly staff. Didnt feel like i was being judged as other lenders have in the past. They helped me out when i needed them most and no one else would. Very quick with the deposit. So far very happy with experience. Hope it continues great this way as i pay the loan off

Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

I got a loan with credit24 in August $4000 over two years, Payed my loan off in 7 month
Then i was told was allowed to apply for another one, was per approved for $6000
Then to be told my name was declined on there system before ,this company take what they can and destroy your credit history and customer service worst i have every came across and i work in retail ..
Worst Worst company

Jim Milne

Jim MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful....

Scam

Absolute waste of time and very dodgy. Gave all my details. Had my internet banking locked. When I called credit24 they were rude. They get all your details and then you are stuffed. Waited 3 days for a response. Had to change all my banking details as advised by bank afterwards. Very dodgy and rude.

Bad customer service

I have a loan with credit 24 was ok to I miss a repayment I rang up to pay it off I was told it would be 2 weeks at a high rate to make up the miss payment 3 weeks and credit 24 is taking the high rate still so I rang them for them to tell me I have to pay more next week because one of the staff made a mistake so I'm paying a higher rate for 4 week I cant wait till I'm done with credit 24

Credit24Credit24

Hi Cph, we pride ourselves on our customer service. i would like to know more about what happened here will private message you for more information.

Find out how Credit24 compares to other Short Term Loans

So much for being paid the same day.

Terrible. I applied for my loan on saturday. Funds were transferred on the sunday. Its now tuesday night and stilll money.

Worst customer service

Got an email and text saying I was eligible for a top up and so I applied and the website crashed. Holding my application on the final stage and I couldn’t access it to now be told I’m not eligible for any top up because I took over 24hours to apply even though the stuff up was on their end. I’ve had them hang up on me and pass me round to different people all the time promising to ring back and never do. Truly is worst service can’t wait for my small loan to be paid so don’t have to deal with them again.

Credit24Credit24

Hi Ant, sorry this was your experience, this is not what we aim for. I'd like to follow up on this for you. Can you please email letstalk@credit24.com.au and I will look into it.

Excellent service

My customer service from Jessyca James was gold. Great customer service 100% excellent. I could not ask for anyone better.