1.7

1.5

Sara
SaraCanberra50 posts

Really disappointing

Needed help in a difficult situation- they were completely unable to go outside the box and recognise they needed to do a little more to assist.
I had to provide another document it wasn’t clear I had to provide- they then took the opportunity to tell me processing could take another five days when the whole process was only meant to take three days. They wrote to me about the document rather than picking up the phone on clearly a time sensitive issue. Caused a lot of stress with delay on delay. Then told me another form I had submitted hadn’t been submitted properly because I had checked two boxes- it hadn’t said to only check one. Clunky poor processes with dreadful customer service. I’ve decided to leave the fund
Insurance Options
Rates and Fees
David D.
David D.Perth, WA3 posts

Could not even get a rollover done

Could not even get a rollover completed, Catholic Super has right till the end got it wrong, needed a detail to rollover funds and sent request to the new fund not the account holder who has the information. When asked why, the response was our responsibility was to the new fund not me the account holder and owner of the investments, then up to them. What if it had been a scam? I would have been none the wiser. Goes a long way to explain why they failed as a fund manager
TruthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

They do not support the families who are victims of Family Violence and Domestic Violence and need their money

Over four years in this fund and after twelve months of arguing that I and my children are in a position of FV and DV and need to utilise some funds for safety reasons, I have been told a flat No. Not their problem. That's the rules. Go to the ATO. They use the ATO to bounce off each other so as both can refuse accountability when it suits. Did you know about self led superannuation schemes where you are in charge of your own money?
DDan
DDanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Used to be great ... until they merged with Equip Super

I have been with the fund for 19 years and have never had any issues. It was a high performing fund which provided great communication on the growth of your super. This year, after being notified that they would be merging with Equip super, I have yet to receive my yearly summary (usually at the beginning of June) and my super amount has not been reported to the ATO for well over a year. I am also unable to login to my account to see my current balance even though my login details have not changed. I'll be looking for a new fund now.
NickPerth, WA6 posts
Carly
Carly

Worst service

Worst service I have received. Charged $75 to leave this superfund. The service over the phone was terrible and I was left with a lack of information.

Venesia
Venesiamelbourne33 posts

Peter
Peter2 posts

Very good product

Catholic Super does not have buy and sell fees which is fantastic, fees a little above average, web site updates could be faster than 1 week but over all good returns and customer service is very good well done.

Annie M