Celebrity Solstice

Celebrity Solstice

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Accessible rooms wonderful

booked and paid months ahead so we wouldn't miss the accessible rooms
can highly recommend to accessible rooms very easy to use would only travel with celebrity cruises
we travelled at Christmas to new Zealand for 13 days highly recommended staff help me get my husband on and off the ship with the wheelchair excellent service

Trip Length13 days
Food
Staff

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

We havent left yet and already we are disappointed

Travelling Party Seniors

DeniseM

DeniseMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Auditory abuse!

Wonderful medical staff

Unfortunately after enjoying the first few days of our cruise I was suddenly taken I’ll with pneumonia. I was having trouble breathing,which was very frightening,but thanks to the wonderful doctors and nurses on the Celebrity Solstice I was well looked after until we returned to Melbourne and taken to hospital where I spent the next 11 days. A big thank you to the Captain and crew who I’m sure saved my life THANK YOU so much

stephanie.dale

stephanie.daleNew South Wales, Australia

Cruising Perfection

It was our first time on a Celebrity Cruise having cruised several times with Princess Line. We were very happy with every element of the trip, the staff were amazing, the cabins clean and good space. The facilities on board were brilliant. We loved every minute

Sue

Suecanberra

Norovirus, luggage theft, property damage and give us your money.

challis

challissydney

sydney to ilse of pines-mystery is.-lifou-numea

TC TWEED HEADS

TC TWEED HEADSTWEED HEADS NSW

CELEBRITY SOLSTICE TRIP NUMBER 2

Amazing

Our cruise on the beautiful ship the Solstice, was a fabulous way to spend Christmas and New Year. The ship was beautifully decorated for the festive season and it was great to be looked after by someone else. It certainly made our Christmas stress free. From the moment we stepped aboard, we were wined, dined and entertained for 12 nights by a first rate crew. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The whole experience certainly surpassed our expectations.

Karlz

Karlz

Idiots with shocking customer service

robinit

robinitdee why

Not worth the extra money over other cruiselines.

David

DavidBerry

Beats the Rest

Everything about the cruise was perfect.
Easy embarkation and disembarkation. Tendering was efficient with minimal delays.
Normal dining room was good and the others excellent. Didn't bother with the buffet.
The shows we saw were OK. We didn't expect Las Vegas.
It sets a benchmark against what we will use as a measure against all other cruises and cruise-lines.

Sam Harvey

Sam HarveySydney

Nice staff very friendly people

Was really a great week and the crew and staff are all very friendly. The guys at the bar recommends good stuff and as a vacationer, I really appreciate people like that. The place is nice and clean, elegant, and very classy. The ladies love it. Will definitely do it again. Outstanding experience

nb-bob37

nb-bob37newcastle

great time

Booking was easy through the same agent, check in was quick and easy, have done two cruises the Solstice first was out of Fremantle up west coast to poet headland which I found was a waste of a day, then onto Bali for an overnight off shore anchorage. which was also a waste hen onto Darwin. I would have preferred more time in Darwin.I believe trip has been rearranged so port Headland and Bali are out and with an extra night in Darwin. second cruise was out of Sydney Hobart then east coast of NZ then flew home. Ship is extremely comfortable clean and crew are always helpful and polite. drinks package and select dining is highly recommended. great foods be aware of your weight.

axis7477

axis7477

The Best Cruise Ship For Australians With Style

aussietaff

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Limited Choice of Meals

We did a 17 day cruise, and mostly used the Dining Room for Breakfast and Dinner in the evening, and it was the same menu every day, there was a number of choices, but each day it was the same old Menu. If shall we say there was only two of the choices that you liked, well after a few days, you get fed up with the same old meals.

Best Cruise!

The service was amazing, bartenders didn't leave you wanting drinks. I had a special request for dinner the following night and they were so accommodating to provide it. The ship is very modern, just awesome!

oz48