100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Central Coast Roadside Assistance? Claim your listing.

Anna15
Anna15Central Coast NSW26 posts

Highly recommended

My problem was sorted very quickly, and I was also given extra advice. A pleasure to deal with these guys and I thoroughly recommend them.
leoniejb
leoniejb9 posts

Excellent and fast service on a Sunday morning!

My car died in the driveway late Saturday night, so when I woke up in the morning and tried to start it and found that it was still not responding, I called for assistance.
Paul from Central Coast Roadside Assist arrived promptly and within minutes, had diagnosed the issue as a faulty alternator draining the battery. He shared with me that he had been a mechanic for 35 years, so I realised that he knew his business. I highly recommend this company as they employ excellent staff and respond promptly to your call. Thank you Paul and thank you Grant for employing and training such super staff!
leonie jb - Bateau Bay.