Schmick Car Care Club

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Noor P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

10 days after lodging repair claim, they still haven’t contacted me after an initial email stating that I would be contacted within 48 hours. When you ring the 1300 567 567 number, it is continually engaged.

Noor P.

Thank you. Finally got a call back. However, repairs can’t be done for another 3 months . Totally unsatisfactory.

Honda buyer

Honda buyerSydney, NSW

Appalling service - be warned

Hi,

We would be happy to chase this repair up for you. If you can please contact us at repairs@scratchanddentassist.com we can look into the situation for you.

Tom N.

Tom N.Sydney, NSW

Mark from hills in Sydney was really good.

Mark servicing Hills in Sydney was really helpful, friendly and courteous. He gave great tips while repairing. The admin on call was very friendly too. The only con will be in admin there was a mix up on date. Although it worked well this time but hope it was just one off.

Hi Tom,

We're glad to hear everything worked out well and I will pass on the feedback to Mark.

Satisfied client

Satisfied clientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repair to scratches on passenger side rear panel

Would not even know it had been damaged! Such a good repair by Ken of Schmick Scratch & Dent. Very professional manner and excellent workmanship. Ken arrived on time , and I was extremely satisfied with the result.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We're happy to hear Ken did such a wonderful job and will be sure to pass on the feedback to him. :)

johnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not Buy this !

Hi Johno,

We're sorry about the technician being late on Friday for your repairs. As discussed on Friday, he was having van issues but was happy to book you as a priority for the new year.

johno

Well also I was told he was on his way by your own manager which was an utter lie ....

Denis Zuvela

Denis ZuvelaPerth, WA

Big scam guys be careful

Don't waste your money on Schmick!

Recently purchased a membership with a new car and needed a repair. Have been waiting 5 weeks for the repair to be looked at and each time I call I'm advised the Head Technician will contact me, but to date nothing. Extremely poor service!!! Called again Friday and still no call back. This so called Head Technician must be extremely busy or just doesn't care. Contacted Up2Scratch and they provided a quote and follow up within 2 hours. Dealerships are happy to sell it to you, make commission and then wash their hands of any assistance needed. Schmick Customer Service is appalling.

Lee Lits

Lee LitsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent repair

Sean charles came and repaired my rear bumper this week. Sean is an asset to the company, he was professional, polite, friendly, punctual and did a fantastic job. I absolutely love schmick and have had several repairs done over the past few years and my car always looks schmick.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for your review, Lee. We'll pass on your great feedback to Sean. :)

Great

I just had my car fixed by Daniel Granata . His a very polite young man and puts in 110% . Always making sure his work is satisfactory -. I cant speak more highly of his work and attitude. My Car turned out fantastic . Thanks Daniel once again .

Hi Sabina,

That's great to hear. We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Daniel for you.

Beware after sale dealer commission

Prices seem to vary hugely. With my new vehicle I was quoted $695 for first year then it goes up each year by$100 =$2385 total for 3years.
Spoke to a friend who recently bought a new car and she paid only $650 total for 3 years. Go direct to Schmick. Dealers are scamming.

Hi Stevu,

Unfortunately since we don't sell the membership we are unaware of dealership pricing. It may be best to speak to a couple of different dealers regarding what they can do for you.

Excellent service

I can't complain about anything at all as the service was excellent. Dale is polite & explained the procedure extremely well & after an hour, I now have a scratch-free car again. I'm so glad I decided to take out this extra policy. The extra $50 is well spent in my opinion. Will definitely use them again but hope I never have to.

Jeramy

JeramySydney, NSW

First contact with them and they told me "It's probably going to cost more". Now no reply at all!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Don't waste your money!!!

The entire reason I asked for the repairs was to fix a scratched bumper and small dent. They came out to do touch ups only even after sending photos and emailing the details of what we wanted. The guy who came out was nice enough but the office called and wanted to charge 5 times the call out fee on top of what I was already paying! For the cost of the membership I could have had the areas fixed for much less. Save your money and don't bother.

Great fix

I have used Schmick to repair my damaged alloy wheel hubs on two occasions. Jarrod has done a great job on two separate occasions. Easy to deal with & does a great repair.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service by Simon Russell

I was very impressed with the service and workmanship provided by Simon Russell! His eye for detail, level of professionalism and paint matching was second to none. What a great service! It took him about 30 minutes and my car looked as good as before the scrape happened.
I would like pass on my thanks again to Simon for his work and the outcome achieved on my car. I would definitely recommend Simon to anyone needing this kind of professional service!

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Is this a scam?

We live in an apartment - therefore it's impossible to get them to come and complete the works. Even though we have a perfectly suitable space, with ventilation. They then said to ask our BMW service centre to use their workshop to which BMW told me this is not possible and they had heard terrible things about Schmick from other customers. They will not repair the scratch on the door unless we pay a further $350 as it's over 6 cms (it's about 10cms long). To just have the rims repaired it's going to take up to 2 months to have someone come out and fix it. Basically, they do anything they can to not repair your car. I'm amazed BMW actually associate with this brand.

Robert Cotter was punctual, friendly, professional and performed the repair work to my BMW to an exceptional standard. I am a perfectionist myself and was extremely pleased with the results. Thanks Robert.

Ray Man

Ray ManSydney, NSW

I've had a couple of repairs done now

Perfect job, like I never scratched my car!

Robert Cotter was assigned by Schmick to fix a scratch on my side mirror. Rob was very professional, friendly and efficient. He got the job done without any hiccups and my car looks brand new. Thanks Rob and the Schmick team for a job well done!

Splendid_12Sydney

Don't waste your money

What a waste of my money, spend $1500 on a 3 year membership only to find out that they only repair what they like, had a small scratch and they refused to fix it with stupid reasons. Never will I buy this service again.

Splendid_12

That is not a reasonable excuse, my damage was minor but still they refused a proper fix , I guess there are more things you can't/won't fix than u can, maybe be u need to transparent in ur offering , these things are never mentioned upfront.

daveasked

how does it work

Hi Dave,

Schmick is a cosmetic repair program designed to assist with the everyday scratches your vehicle may incur that are not large enough to be put through your car insurance. If you have a membership with us and require a repair you can download our app Scratch & Dent Assist to send us a photo of the damage. Someone will be in contact from there to discuss a booking.

dave

Thank you sincerely for your reply and i will be purchasing your product. Great reviews

dave

I have an appointment for Friday 29/11/19 to begin.

Keith Chisholm

Keith Chisholmasked

Bought Subaru Outback from Keystar Morayfield 17/08/17. From memory, I paid around $800 for 3 years Schmick coverage. Just notices a couple of tiny knicks and a small scratch. I am a techno-dumbo Old Fart with no camera or mobile phone. Where can I take the vehicle to have it checked out or can someone come to me in Caboolture/Morayfield area ? [details removed]

Hi Keith,

We do require photos of any repairs to the vehicle to ensure it is a cosmetic repair that we can assist with. The photos also let us know how long our technician needs to complete the repairs. We always want to make sure we allocate adequate time to repair the vehicle properly.

We are a mobile service so we don't have any fixed locations to bring a vehicle to. If you cannot take a photo of the damage yourself we'd suggest asking a friend or family member to assist.

Jackie

Jackieasked

I live at Blaxlands Ridge, NSW. Can I have repairs done at my location (with private driveway/carport and power)?

Unhappy
Unhappy

Don’t use this service - they are a rip off company. Don’t waste your money

Hi Jackie,

Blaxlands Ridge is definitely an area we can service. I'd recommend emailing us at repairs@schmickclub.com with your location and photos of the damage. If you're a member can you please include your membership number as well? Otherwise if you're after a quotation we can assist with that as well. :)

Kan S.
Kan S.

Don’t use this service!!! So terrible and waste the money. Just crap company.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives