2Schmick Car Care Club

4.3

Anthony
Anthony

Schmicks is WORTH it

The guy, Dom, came and I knew straight away that I was in good hands. He introduced himself and spoke to me with respect. He inspected my car and then just got on with the job. By the time he finished, the ‘bingled’ left side of my rear bumper looked like it was brand new.
Definitive very pleased with the results and the service.
Ben H
Ben H

Worth the money

Awesome service. Omar was on time and provided friendly service. The job was done quickly and hassle free.
Andrew from Canberra
Andrew from CanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional work with attention to detail

Omar was fantastic, on time and his work was excellent!
Dalton G.
Dalton G.

Awesome

Omar was awesome. Came in got it done quickly and you can’t even tell that anything happened. Appreciate his work and his communications. All around easy experience. If you can tell me where the scratch was I’ll be impressed.
ras_x
ras_xGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC19 posts

Martin from Schmick is the best

I had seven scratches and stone dings on ny 12 month Subaru Forester and called Schmick for repairs to be undertaken. I joined Schnick when i purchased the car 12 months ago, because I had used them with a previous Subaru Forester and had great service.

Martin, from Schmick arrived exactly on the pre-arranged time. Nothing was too much trouble and in under 45 minutes he ahd completed all the work. The finish was so good we both had trouble trying to locate where some of the scratches origiannly were as he was showing me the finished work. The end was result was brilliant and the fee was REALLY good.

I certainly will request Martin should i need to activate my Schmock membership in the future.

Biju
BijuSydney, NSW2 posts

Not a pleasant experience

Be mindful before you buy this product because 90% of the time your claim would be rejected.
Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Schmick is true to its name

From start to finish the service was smooth, friendly and customer-oriented. The setting-up to do the work, through to the finish-work and clean-up was very professionally done. You cannot tell that there was damage to the paintwork at all. Great effort Shane thank you. AJ
Spiros A.
Spiros A.

Bad service

Worst service. It takes months to be booked in, then they changed the date further 6 weeks. No call back to discuss.
HENRY T.
HENRY T.

Extremely Happy

I'm very happy with the repairs and the friendly and professional service from Ryan
I'm very happy to continue my membership with Schmick if I do buy a new in the near future

Thanks!
Henry

Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.

Fantastic Service

So happy with the service, they did a fantastic job. Many thanks to Darren and Jake for the kindness and help.
Jo Billyard
Jo Billyard

Excellent work

Such great service. Scott was polite, efficient and knowledgeable with the repair of my rims. I’m so happy with the results
R Perry
R PerryNew South Wales3 posts

Excellent service

Was very impressed with Schmick’s service. I don’t have a garage or driveway so had to go to Silverwater. Steve was very professional and efficient. He was also very quick - only took 49 minutes to cover a large area. Cost only $50!
Essie
EssieSydney, NSW

Excellent easy service

Communicated every step of the process & car looks like new.
Rates and Fees
Aga
AgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took very long for repair to be assessed

Unfortunately not a great first experience for me.
I submitted the request via app and email in Mid April 2024. Received the assessment on 27/06/2024. I repaired the small dent myself. I contacted my own paintless dent repairer.

I am willing to give it another try- but if it is going to take 10 weeks for assessment again, then I am afraid, the membership is not worth it.

Jennifer Eagles
Jennifer EaglesVictoria

My experience

I have used the service a few times now as I keep getting little annoying marks on my car! I have found a technicians to be extremely helpful and always on time doing a great job. I am pleased I took out this policy as the little marks that I get on my car would not have been probably dealt with otherwise and this is a great way to keep my car looking at best. I found the whole experience with Schmick to be very easy and efficient thanks

Gary R.
Gary R.

Hi, do you have an operator in Hobart Tasmania?

Schmick Car Care Club   DM
Peter C
Peter C

What is the closest Schmick Car Care Club representative to Wagga Wagga ( NSW)?

Alan C.
Alan C.

How can I book in for Raeper I am a member since 2021 when i bout new car but I don’t know where is my membership

Schmick Car Care Club   DM

Good Morning Alan, If you could email Schmick, info@schmickclub.com, with your vehicles registration and our customer service team can assist in locating your membership agreement.
Kind Regards, Customer Relations Manager

Rodger
Rodger

Sorry for the delay Alan but following the above response from Schmick and if you haven’t already responded may I also suggest adding the following to your email: (or phone:1300567567)
Make and Model
Colour
Where purchased and when.

Regards Rodger

See all Schmick Car Care Club questions

CategoryMechanics
TypeMobile Service
Services OfferedAccident / Smash Repairs, Scratch & Dent Repairs and Windscreen Repairs

Contact info for Schmick Car Care Club