2Schmick Car Care Club

4.1

872 reviews · Statistics

79% · 690177 · 20%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW

Quick efficient service

Timely attention, polite and efficient repair. Have recommended this service to my friends and associates.
Nicholas Oliver
Nicholas OliverQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Worth the wait

The work on repairing my scuffed wheel rim was excellent. Andy from Brisbane did the work very efficiently. The main problem was having to wait several months as the service to Townsville is done in batches with the technician coming from Brisbane. But I cant fault the work. Before and after photos shown.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Very Happy with the service

What a great job, I lent my car to a friend who unfortunately scratched my car, sent a photo, and fixed within a couple of weeks. The repairer did an amazing job. So happy!
Martin J.
Martin J.

Waste of money

I paid for this service when I purchased my new car , was told how great it is, 12 months later got a dent from a lawn mower and put a claim in and it was rejected, very disappointed with Dealer and the response I got from Schmick don’t waste your money on this service. Make sure you do your research on the service before you sign up.
Ian P
Ian PSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleased with the repair

Jake refinished the scuffed front wheel arch plastic trim, result not perfect but as good as you could possibly achieve
AJST
AJSTQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Waste of time and money

Disappointing, had one repair done and such poor quality I had to take elsewhere and get redone.
Second repair was deemed a few mm to large to be covered.
For me it has been a waste of time and money, would not purchase again.
GHE
GHE

A total waste of money

I paid $1495 for 5 year membership and when it came to do a service for my car they just kept telling me the repairman will contact me it hasn’t happened yet after 2 months. I called them few times and sent them many emails but still no one even contacted me to book an appointment.
Peter J
Peter JNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

The guys were great

Guys were friendly, professional & the job was completed at my place. I was more than happy with the end result.
I have booked them in to do the stone chipps on the front of my 4x4.
Phil
Phil

Very professional

Great result on an ugly scratch, only one issue, l did book in for 2 repairs ( second one was really minor), but you forgot to do it.
I’ll save it for next time.!
Trish
Trish4 posts

Akki was an absolute pleasure to deal with and did an amazing job .. I’d highly recommend him to anyone .
Beulah L.
Beulah L.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Unbeatable service

The technican that arrived on site was amazing, he explained step by step everything he was doing and any costs involved. My car looked so good after I just wish I hadn't of waited so long to book the job in.
Adrianne
Adrianne

Fantastic work every time

Fantastic work - The repairer arrived early and repaired the scratched side mirror. He explained what he was going to do and job was completed quickly.
This is the 3rd time I have used the product and each time my request has been fully accepted.
KCt
KCt

Do not engage with this company

This company provides marketing promises that they would not honor. Agreed to have them for my new car. Slight scratches and stone chips happened, then all of request instantly rejected. This is a Hoax.
bong d.
bong d.

A quick sell at the spot then just drag on until you give up, regret paying $1,350

Paid for a 5 year membership at the new car dealer for their commision sale so they can earn the big $1,350 for a 5 year platinum membership.

Sent request with tiny door dent photos on Jan 18th. It dragged on emails back and forth until the 31st Jan, to tell me they can only do touch up at the pen dot size chip and the 1 cent size dent can't be fixed because it's on the style line.

It is pretty much you pay up over a good $1,350 at the spot and when you request a repair they drag and drag until you give up. I emailed them back on the 1st Feb to not worry about it. Complete waste of $1,350 that I paid upfront. Never pay anything upfront. Lesson learned again.

RayC
RayC

Happy customer

The repairer (Scott) arrived early and repaired the scratched wheel. He explained what he was going to do and job was completed quickly.