3.8

Absolutely amazing

The Schmick man Robert was Very professional in every way. Appointment making. Keeping the time. Standard of work. All of a high standard.
And leaving a clean work space. And I needed him twice. Thank you

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Susan. We'll pass on the feedback to Rob. :)

NEVAEH R.

NEVAEH R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work by Ken

Amazing work thank you Ken your work is always at the best standard and would never tell it has been fix looks brand-new again...ken has fexed my car also previously I've never been disappointed
Thankyou again ken

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Nevaeh. We'll pass on the feedback to Ken for you. :)

Had doubts but changed mind.

Robert Cotter arrived early & fixed a scratch on a very new Mazda CX-30 with dark blue metallic paint. Can't even see where the scratch was & he fixed two other marks as well. Great job. Wasn't sure about Schmick but I am now.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Schmick Car Care Club compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

David

Davidoakleigh

Very good service

Robert Cotter did a great job and he is very nice. He fixed the dent on the car. Highly recommended.
It was fixed within 30 mins.
IT is totally worth. Will definitely use it again

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, David. :)

Leighland lea

Leighland leaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and awesome attention to detail. Thank you.

This company is exceptional in quality and service. I’m onto my 2nd merc and took out Schmick on 1st car. Had 3 situations on the CLA and all perfectly done. Now the latest have had 2 mag wheels back to factory specs. Then twice work to the bonnet and front. All this for $50 a time. I’m booked in advance till May 2024. Today I’ve had some buffing to a scratch and how fantastic it’s new again thanks to Robert Cotter in Melbourne

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the wonderful review, Leighland! We're happy we can help you keep all of your vehicles in great condition and have passed on the feedback to Rob for you. :)

Amazing and Totally worth it

I accidentally hit the curb and had small but deep scratch on the bottom side part of our brand new car. Also had few mild surface scratches on boot lid and rear end of the car. Put a request in Schmick Application and got next day.

Mitch from Schmick was very helpful and professional. Removed fine scratches from back and Resprayed the damaged side of the bumper.

Cost me only $100.00 to get it fixed and they also reapplied the paint protection I originally had when purchased.

Would totally recommend.

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for the review. We'll pass on the great feedback to Mitch for you.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job

Simon out of Brisbane did a great job fixing the scratches on my front bumper. Right on time and courteous. Also gave contact for dent not covered by policy. Will definitely use again if needed.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Jack. We'll pass on the feedback to Simon for you. :)

Arunesh S.

Arunesh S.Sydney, NSW

Bumper Repaired without Hassles!

Our car bumper got damaged 6months into purchase one weekend at the shopping centre carpark. As dissapointing as it can be we were at peace knowing we were covered with the Schmick policy. Once booked Daniel called in to confirm the booking and on the day repaired the car like new in a matter of few hours.

Absolutely professional and reliable.
Thank you!

Hi Arunesh,

Thank you for the great review. We'll pass on the feedback to Daniel for you. :)

Jad

JadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware

From my experience, they do not fix any dents / scratches no matter how minor. I reluctantly took out the policy thinking that I would be covered for such minor items. However, despite the promises conveyed on the glossy brochure - they will instead recite exclusions covered in fine print, and refuse to work on the bulk of everyday incidental scratches / dents that may occur.

Roger

RogerNorthern Region, NSW

with such limited shopping centre car parking space size, this is the only way to go

My brand new car picked up 5 scratches through the paint work on the front left hand side bumper area.
Kenneth Moir , positive and most professional,Head Technician Queensland, came to repair and in less than 2 hours the car was returned to new again. Thank you Ken and Schmick

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the review. We're glad your vehicle is back to looking new again. :)

andy

andySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

If you have dent over a fold On a panel, forget contacting these guys. Got a small dent in a panel that goes over a fold by 5mil and won’t touch it !
Very disappointing and will not recommend pre purchasing this service .

gacvturner

gacvturnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely good and prompt service

2 days after I contacted them they were here took an hour to do the job and they were large scraps and a couple of chips touched up and the car looks brand new.
Job well done. Thank you.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review. :) We're glad to hear how happy you were with the service.

inconsistent service

Da T.

Got reschedule till end of May (last working day in May) after I send an email to chase. Let's see if this got cancelled...

lou

lou

efficient and perfect

Simon traveled across town and fixed a scratch on my Hyundai in less than 20 minutes. He was efficient and did professional work. He even offered to travel across town again if I required his service.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Lou. We'll pass on the great feedback to Simon. :)

gr3yVictoria

FAKE/SCAM. useless, use your car insurance instead, or paint yourself.

gr3y

I've already contacted your office 2years ago, and mazda as well, was just a waste if time.
As you've mentioned, better rely on the car insurance instead.
Shcmick: $50/scratch (x10=$500)
Car insurance: $500 excess

Pierina

PierinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

alloy wheel scrape repair

Mitch from Schmick beautifully repaired the gutter scrape to the alloy wheel of my new BMW X2. Mitch was on time, professional, knowledgeable and really nice to deal with. Thanks!

Hi Pierina,

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the repair and will pass on the feedback to Mitch for you.

Hiran

HiranSydney, NSW

Scratch Repair

Daniel has done a great job, fixing scratches on my car. He is knowledgeable and he helped me explore the best option/better deal for me. He has completed the job on time.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Hiran. We'll let Daniel know how happy you were with his work.

Louise Kerim

Louise KerimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

This morning I sent an email requesting a repair. I was contacted straight away by the company. Simon from Schmick was here at my place by 12 midday and repaired the scratch on my car. My car looks amazing and I am so thankful for he professional service that I received. Well one.

Hi Louise,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We'll pass on the feedback to Simon for you.

Very satisfied

Rob Cotter did my repair and I was very happy with the final result. He was unable to straighten the dents in the panels but informed me of that beforehand. His paintwork was excellent

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Zev. We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to Rob for you.

Janna D

Janna DSydney, NSW

Caused more damage to a brand new car

I brought a brand new 60k car. Only few months old. I had a minor dent, I was told it will be $100 to repair the dent, no mention of colour paint removal or anything.
Three months later, the technician came to fix the dent. Dent is gone but my car was stripped of the paint protection of 2 panels, no where near the dent, the finish was gritty and paint marks that can be seen 2 meters away. It looks horrible and if I would have known this is the quality I would get, I would be more than happy to keep the minor dent which was barely noticeable.

Now I have been calling customer service for over 1 month, no one has followed up on my enquires at all.

Why continue a membership that causes more damage to a brand new car?

Hi Janna,

I can see you have a booking with us for the vehicle. Our technician is bringing your booking forward and we'll make a follow up call after the repair is completed for you.

Carlab

Carlabasked

who do you use in Perth

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

We use our own paint technicians in Perth. You don't have to take the vehicle anywhere as we come to you.

Luciano D.

Luciano D.asked

I have scmick protection on my 2020 mazda CX3 what is the best car wash for my car, I have been told a wash with silicone free. Please any suggestions.

Janna D

Janna Dasked

I am a Schmick member. I brought a new Rav 4 last year with me dealership. I had a minor dent on it and submitted a request in December 2019. Come January 2019, I was told it will be $100 to repair the dent, no mention of colour paint removal or anything.
Beginning of March, the technician came to fix the dent. 4 hours and $100 later, dent is gone but my $50000+ car was stripped of the paint protection of 2 panels, no where near the dent, the finish was gritty and paint marks that can be seen 2 meters away. It looks horrible and if I would have known this is the quality I would get, I would be more than happy to keep the minor dent which was barely noticeable.

Why continue a membership that causes more damage to a brand new car?? And where’s the customer service to fix this problem? Obviously non-existent. Scam company - beware.

Hi Janna,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. We're looking into this now and will be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives