Schmick Car Care Club

Schmick Car Care Club

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Schmick Car Care Club

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Awful Customer Service

First time used, absolutely fantastic. Zero complaints. Second time, they don’t want anything to do with us. Been trying to get our car repaired for MONTHS and couple of days or this last time DAY OF, they cancel. Been the third time they reschedule in a matter thats taken countless months and absolutely wasted our time. I’ve been taking time off work for them to repair the car so this has been costing me money beyond the membership fee.

If they can’t provide the service, I fully expect them to cop the cost when I take it to an actual reputable repairer.

BEWARE

Looks brand new, again

Daniel from Schmick, did a great job, our mag wheels look brand new, as the removal of some scratches, my wife’s car looks great. Thank you and Wonderfull work thanks

Awesome work

What happen to the car dent? Wow Scott from schmick did an absolute awesome job, it look like brand new car door, highly recommended if you want your dent gone.

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Skeptical but now impressed

I badly curbed an alloy on my new Mazda 3. Having had a bit of buyer's remorse from signing up I was a bit worried that I'd get the runaround. I raised a request on the app which was pretty simple, and a week later the guy turned up. He was on time, clean, and did an amazing job. It looks new, and I have really REALLY looked!! Seems some others have had a bad experience, but I have to say i'm impressed.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid, giving as many excuses as possible to honour the repair

P Stacy
P StacyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wheel & bumper repairs.

Rick is an artisan, his work on tricky wheel scrapes & scratched bumper repair are amazing & he is very friendly and explains everything he's doing well. If highly recommended Schmick. Thanks Rick.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Excellent work and very efficient and courteous service. If I’m to find fault with anything it would be the long time it took to be able to get an appointment.

PJW
PJWSydney, NSW

Amazing work! Highly recommended

Service was great and swift in terms of booking in a repair appointment. The repairer’s workmanship was awesome and got the scratches on my front bumper all sorted out within the hour. Very happy with the overall service, job well done!

Bertie
BertieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect job. Can’t see where the damage was.

Awesome repair done. The repairer was very good and a good bloke to chat with. Keep up the great work. Highly recommend him. Cannot see where the damage was. Cheers

Excellent Service

Technician Rabih was excellent. He did not hesitate to go above and beyond for his customers and it truly showed. I couldn't be more happier with the service he provided and how well the job was done. Thank you so much

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Great technician. The company can improve its service n communication

It took about 10 weeks to get an appointment. Technician was very professional. I would have liked the company to let me know that the wheel person and the car panel person are not the same. So part of the job is still outstanding.

Lina
Lina

Confused customer here

I lodged my claim a month ago and sent all the photos. The customer service said they can fix it. After 3 days I received an email that provided me with the job number and told me that the technician will contact me within 20 days. No one called me and I did a follow-up today. And to my surprise, they told me that someone called me last week and even sent an email advising me that they cannot fix it as it is out of membership coverage. I did not receive any call or email. Do they make a false report and make the customer/member looks stupid? This is ridiculous. What kind of scratches and dents they can cover? Mine is not that big (photo attached)

Ahmed
Ahmed

Panel repair/paint

Technician Rabih was amazing came out no fuss done an amazing job and excellent customer services.
Most technicians tell you jobs might be hard to do but Rabih was confident 5 stars

Great job done by Shaun

Quality and quick. Told me all the options available and asked what my main concerns were before commencing. This is the second time lve used schmick and definitely happy with the work .

Paint less debt repair

The paint less dent repairer did a great job. Fast and quality work. He explained what he was doing and how he would do it. He was a good ambassador for the company