3.6

Really Happy with Simon!

Simon the superlative Schmick scratch repair tech did a tremendous job and can not fault anything of the work he did on my lil Suzuki swift. When I brought my car I was second guessing about adding it on and after today I’m glad I did! Thank you Simon top notch!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Ryan. We'll pass on the great feedback to Simon for you. :)

Lena alsarraj

Lena alsarrajSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always do a great job! Thanks Ken :)

Car looks brand new every time. Good communication towards the client, paint job and scratches cannot be seen, jem does an amazing job each time, always happy with my car

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Lena. Thank you for the great review. We'll pass on the feedback to Ken for you. :)

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Horrible Experience & Dodgy Repairs

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Neil. I'm sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your repairs. If you can please email us regarding the situation we can follow it up as soon as possible for you: feedback@schmickclub.com

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Schmick Car Care Club compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Judy wearn

Judy wearnQueensland

Ken did an amazing job with my car so happy thanks Jen for your great service

Ken did an amazing job on fixing my car. He was reliable quick and very professional. I would highly recommend Schmick car Carr club. Best club I have invested in.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Judy. :) We will pass on the feedback to Ken for you.

Gary in Perth

Gary in PerthPerth, WA

Car panel not be fixed

I bought schmick service from car dealer in W.A. 10 months ago.
However my car panel not be fixed because it is not included in agreement told by W.A. technician [name removed]

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget it, if you dont live near Tullamarine

They say send a photo, but only so much can ascertained by a picture. You can get a quote, but have to take your vehicle out to them!
Also, no refunds if you wish to cancel your membership.

Kath

This is clearly impractical if nowhere near Tullamarine.
What about pro rata refunds if unhappy ?

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Robert C provides 1st class service

I have used Schmick on 2 separate occasions now, and I really can't fault them. This is definitely due to the fact that I've had Mr Robert C on both of these occasions. He is punctual, efficient, and provides top workmanship. Thank you for looking after my Merc CLA!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the wonderful review, Dave. We'll pass on the feedback to Rob for you. :)

ShaWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivering inconvenience and a hack job to your new car

Stacey

StaceySydney, NSW

Great experience

I managed to scrape the front of my brand new car about a month ago, submitted photos of it via the Shmick app and the next day I got a call from them to organise my repair. The guy called me the day before to let me know what time he would be arriving, the next day he came at the time as discussed, fixed the scrape and it looks brand new again! I defs had a great experience and recommend shmick

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for the great review. We're glad you're happy with the repairs. :)

vasudevan s.

vasudevan s.Sydney, NSW

The workmanship is great

Abdul from Schmick team has fixed my car's dent , i must appreciate the workmanship quality, i really cant spot the dent anymore, looks like new!!thanks and keep doing your good work!!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you, Vasudevan. :) We'll let Abdul know for you.

Reliable, friendly, efficient and professional service

Staff Aris repaired my car a week ago. He was brilliant. He fixed all the scratches. After the repair, my car looks spotless. I highly recommend his company and his service.

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the review. We'll pass on the feedback to Aris for you. :)

Ying C.

Ying C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Mr. Robert Cotter did a really good job.The scratches disappeared completely and the car looks like a new one, now. As I was curious, Robert allowed me to watch how he worked. The whole process was much more complicated than I had thought and Robert completed every step efficiently and carefully. Thank you so much.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Ying. We'll pass on the feedback to Rob for you. :)

Woeful service experience and shockingly untrained and incompetent "technicians"

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had. If you could please email us at admin@schmickclub.com we can look into this matter for you.

Deb S

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Fast and effective to use. You outlay funds on purchasing your car. Then if anything happens, you just take some photos and send them to the Schmick app. Somebody got in touch with me quickly and then the repair man came out the following week. I had gouged my car on a wall and it looked bad, but after 1 1/2 hours the man had it looking like new and all for $50 (less than a tank of petrol). I'm covered for any small incidents like this for 5 years. So good - any little marks are fixable without a big outlay.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review, Deb. We're happy we could assist. :)

Graeme

GraemeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I bought this product when I purchased my new car. which received scratch on right hand side just above tail light and had it repaired by Dale. He did an excellent job and you cannot tell it has been repaired such is the way he blended the paint into existing paint work.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Graeme. We'll pass on the feedback to Dale for you. :)

Absolutely a beauty

I bought this package insurrance when I bought my brand new car. Kids slammed the door with seatbelt buckle half hung and made a dent. Ivor came and fixed it. The car looks brand new again. Thank you!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the wonderful review, Trang. We'll pass on the feedback to Ivor for you. :)

Dino C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

don't use schmick... horrible service and such a trying year. they don't care

what a waste of money.. never had used their service but paid for a 3 year club.
with the covid situation i totally forgot about getting the chips on my car repaired. a couple of months later i realise and hoped there would be some compassion and understanding when calling today.. but after speaking to customer service and then to a manger.. they refused to help me. i understand for any other year but this year is different. I have been in lock down since march and my membership had run out in april... NOT USED IT ONCE. so happy to pay for your business schmick.. i'll be sure to never recommend

hi

I just seen this message. That is great then. So what do I do next? Have restrictions been eased now? can you provide a contact that i can speak to in response to your comment? Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Dino,

Restrictions have eased and we are able to provide quotations again. If you send us an email to repairs@schmickclub.com along with photos we will be able to process this for you.

Yuhang Z.Perth, WA

Not do the service and cannot cancel membership

ACF

ACFSydney, NSW

Poor communication

Attempted to log a request via the app on 6 separate Occasions over multiple days. Eventually got an auto generated email advising that they would be in contact. No response received after 4 days. Submitted a complaint to Brad Garlick Ford who sold us this service. They advise that the Schmick service cannot be cancelled/refunded, even if the service level is significantly below what was sold to us.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with submitting a request. It the app isn't working I would suggest emailing repairs@schmickclub.com to ensure we receive the request and can process it for you ASAP.

unable to cancel membership

when i joined membership, i wasn't told that I can cancel membership anytime. this company is charging me over $150 per month. in paper, it's written 5 years. i have to be stuck with them for that long. it's very unprofessional and rip off . sale person just wants to sell and talk you into buying it. i went back to that sales person and i was told - membership can't be cancelled. how ridiculous ! stay away from this company. i'm so disappointed.

Hi Emily,

We don't have a membership that is $150 a month. However, if you do have a pay by the month membership you would just need to send us an email with your details and we can cancel it for you.

Emily
Emily

Hi , Thanks for replying. What is the email address I can send to ? If you are able to resolve it, I will re-write my initial review .

Hi Emily,

If you can please email feedback@schmickclub.com and we'll sort the issue ASAP for you.