Terrible customer experience

Happy with the repair

We were very happy with the repair Ashley did on our car and how easy it was to leave it at the concession for him to handle the repair.

Scam stay away

So purchased the membership. Had a car side swipe me - it’s not a deep scratch I could peel off with finger nails if I wanted but they said it does not meet the requirements??? Small dent to boot ....apparently because there is a fold to the boot it does not meet their requirements??? Total scam !!! Seems nothing meets the ‘requirements’!!!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Schmick Car Care Club compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job done by Robert Cotter

Had some gutter rash on a couple of my alloy rims. Rob arrived early and got to it. He was extremely meticulous and skilled with is work and did an absolutely professional job in making the rims look as good as new again. Would certainly recommend him.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simon excellent skills, results, punctual and great service!

Simon was early and was happy to wait for me to arrive home. He completed the job with a smile on his face with excellent results. I Would definitely request Simon next time. Thank you very much Simon in brisbane.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Sharon. Thank you for the wonderful review. We'll pass on the great feedback to Simon for you. :)

LynP

LynPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic job done

Dominic was very efficient and helpful. Timely arrival and completed work within a satisfactory timeframe. Excellent standard of work and all done with a smile. Will recommend him anytime. LP

Gerry B.South East Queensland, QLD

Robert Cotter superb tech of Schmick!

Second job conducted by Robert "Rob" Cotter and as usual am not disappointed by his service. Took his time preparing his work area even covering my motorbike as he said "just in case". Good on yah Rob! Friendly tech and easy to talk with. Did a superb work taking the paint job of my Kia Stinger in its usual pristine state!
Cheers Schmick!
Cheers Rob!

Service was excellent very pleased

Rob the technician was prompt informative kept up communication at all times. His standard of work was highly skilled I would never hesitate to recommend Schmick to anyone. Due to the professionalism shown.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review. We're glad you're happy with the work and will pass on the good feedback to Rob for you. :)

Very Bad Work

My car had only a very tiny scratch...someone came and repainted and look bubbles everywhere on my side mirror. I said there’s bubbles and he said he will check after few days. Never heard from him.

• +1Thumbnail

Fantastic service

Robert Cotter came out to fix my rear bumper on my hyaudai I30 Hatch back. He was friendly and respectful and did an excellent job. Would use this company again.Thank you.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the good review, Allyson. We'll pass on the feedback to Rob for you. :)

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job

Had Robert Cotter to do 2 repairs on my black 2018 Kia Rio. Abrasion on the bumper and side guard.

Perfect job very happy. On my third callout love this service.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Dan. Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying your membership with us. :)

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest waste of money

This is the BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY you could ever spend. Took days for them to reply to email after being told someone will be in touch within 24 hours, Then was told they do not do scratches on a bonnet.
Save your money and put it towards the repair yourself as they dont cover much in the scope.
You will end up paying twice.
Scam and terrible service

Brad

According to the booklet we were given it clearly states that the bonnet is covered for scratches. If i could upload photos i would to prove to everyone who reads this not to waste their money on schmick

Jeffrey

JeffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very skillful technicians

I had 2 wheel rim abrasions repaired by Simon (Brisbane) in 2020, one on 10/06/20 and one on 13/08/20. Both results were excellent, The service was prompt and the technician arrived at the agreed time. The fee is minimal compared to retail costs for just one repair elsewhere.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Jeffrey. Thank you for the great review. We're glad you're happy with the wheels and will pass on the feedback to Simon for you.

Jack L.

Jack L.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish Services

Job well done

I had two technicians come out in Brisbane, David, the dent technician, and Simon, the paintwork and alloy wheel scratch technician. Both provided excellent craftsmanship and service. Would highly recommend them. The admin side of Schmick though could do with some improvement. I asked them several times to change my phone no in their files which still hadn't been done after me telling them three times. However, worthwhile insurance to have.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review. We will pass this on to the technicians for you. :)

Kat MSydney, NSW

Rubbish - terrible customer service and terrible workmanship

Paid for this package for our new car. They came to repair two scratches which only lasted about a month before the scratches they repaired re-appeared. Now the technician doesn't bother to response to try and sort this out. Shonks.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Kat. If a panel is repaired and painted scratches should not be able to reappear. If you can please email us at repairs@scratchanddentassist.com with photos we will be able to have our assessor take a look for you.

Kat M

We have already been in touch with you but it took a complaint to get a response. We now have someone schedule to come and re-do the job , but they can't come until Jan!

ShanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful job done by rob cotter

Fast and efficient!! Job well done Rob
Friendly and very helpful, the paint work came up wonderful took no time at all.
Definitely recommend Rob to fix any small jobs
Thanks again

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the great review. We will pass the feedback on to Rob for you. :)

TaniaPerth, WA

A total waste of money

Don't waste your money on this membership if you have a new car! They take 5 working days to look at the photos that you need to send them and without assessing the damage in person would decide if it is covered under the membership. I paid around $700 for a two year membership. Keep your money and spend it on your car insurance instead. I scraped the side of my mercedes on a pole in a parking lot. I sent them two photos and after 5 days of waiting, I received an email containing some generic comments about the depth of scratch that they cover and how the scratch on my car is deeper and thereforewouldn't be covered. They concluded all of that from looking at the two photos taken on my phone. A complete waste of my money.

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Hi Tania. Unfortunately when multiple panels are scraped across the side of the car, the repair becomes too large for our mobile service and is best taken to a panel shop.

The Dog Magician

The Dog MagicianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary service

Ken was on time, polite friendly and more to the point did an awesome job i’ll fixing a bad scrape on the bumper of my car. Really great work thanks

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the wonderful review. We will pass the feedback on to Ken for you. :)

Really Happy with Simon!

Simon the superlative Schmick scratch repair tech did a tremendous job and can not fault anything of the work he did on my lil Suzuki swift. When I brought my car I was second guessing about adding it on and after today I’m glad I did! Thank you Simon top notch!

Schmick ClubSchmick Car Care Club

Thank you for the review, Ryan. We'll pass on the great feedback to Simon for you. :)

Jay Z.

Jay Z.asked

I buy a car with schmick. I want to change my plates number. After change plates number, is the schmick membership still working on my car?

Not too sure Jay Z,
but it probably would be covered as long as it's the same VIN/chasis number!
Best bet is to inform Schmick about the number plate change so they could update their records.

Hi Jay,

Just email Schmick the new number plate details and they'll update your membership for you. You'll need to make sure your details are up-to-date before submitting any repair requests.

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Hi , I have recently bought a new car and had Schmick applied to my car. My question is what car cleaner can I use. I don’t want to damage the coating. Thanks

Hi Robyn
I purchased this membership with my Mercedes purchased Feb this year and it is a waste of your money. If you are still within the first 45 days of your purchase please ask for a refund and invest in a great car insurance. They take forever to reply to your inquiry if you need their help and then tell you they can't fix the scratch due to it being too deep only by looking at a photo that you send them. A complete waste. If you have more questions about my experience with them I am more than happy to answer them.

Shanie

Hi robyn when I bought my car they actually gave me special car wash cleaner called protektiv shampoo... so maybe ring the car dealership ?

Lewis H.

Lewis H.asked

Hello,
I've just bought a car privately that has your protection on it (the car is less than 6 months old). Do you allow transfer of the membership? If so what would the transfer cost be?

PHILIP
PHILIP

Hi lewis,

Good question, never transferred the treatment and smick contract as the cars I have had go back when I upgrade with a new dealer. Sorry I cant help. Maybe ask Schmick.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives