Schmick Car Care Club

See the Best Car Service / Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service by Simon Russell

I was very impressed with the service and workmanship provided by Simon Russell! His eye for detail, level of professionalism and paint matching was second to none. What a great service! It took him about 30 minutes and my car looked as good as before the scrape happened.
I would like pass on my thanks again to Simon for his work and the outcome achieved on my car. I would definitely recommend Simon to anyone needing this kind of professional service!

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Is this a scam?

We live in an apartment - therefore it's impossible to get them to come and complete the works. Even though we have a perfectly suitable space, with ventilation. They then said to ask our BMW service centre to use their workshop to which BMW told me this is not possible and they had heard terrible things about Schmick from other customers. They will not repair the scratch on the door unless we pay a further $350 as it's over 6 cms (it's about 10cms long). To just have the rims repaired it's going to take up to 2 months to have someone come out and fix it. Basically, they do anything they can to not repair your car. I'm amazed BMW actually associate with this brand.

Robert Cotter was punctual, friendly, professional and performed the repair work to my BMW to an exceptional standard. I am a perfectionist myself and was extremely pleased with the results. Thanks Robert.

Ray Man

Ray ManSydney, NSW

I've had a couple of repairs done now

Perfect job, like I never scratched my car!

Robert Cotter was assigned by Schmick to fix a scratch on my side mirror. Rob was very professional, friendly and efficient. He got the job done without any hiccups and my car looks brand new. Thanks Rob and the Schmick team for a job well done!

Splendid_12Sydney

Don't waste your money

What a waste of my money, spend $1500 on a 3 year membership only to find out that they only repair what they like, had a small scratch and they refused to fix it with stupid reasons. Never will I buy this service again.

Splendid_12

That is not a reasonable excuse, my damage was minor but still they refused a proper fix , I guess there are more things you can't/won't fix than u can, maybe be u need to transparent in ur offering , these things are never mentioned upfront.

Great Service

Ken was assigned by Schmick to repair my scratch on my car via my car dealership. He has been professional, friendly and has great workmanship in fixing the scratches on my car. I would recommend his service to anyone who needs it. Thank you once again for the repair!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time I have used Schmick . Very impressed on all levels of their work. Excellent service and communication. Very quick to respond. Highly recommend Schmick to customers needing work on their car !

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair of scratched paintwork by Schmick

Excellent job! On time courteous friendly and efficient! Super with the result achieved today the repair was great and I’d happily recommend this service! I cannot see any evidence of the scratch now

Clay B.

Clay B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Ken from Smicked called the next day after I put my claim in via the app, we booked an appointment (2 days later).
Ken was on time curtious and happy to explain the repair needed and completed the job in a timely manner
Absolutely outstanding service would Definately recommend.

Looks like new

Very impressed.
Car looks like new again.
Very prompt and friendly service.
Will recommend. App very easy to use.
Unpleasant surprise on return to my car, drivers side front bumper badly scratched.

Highly recommended

I have Daniel Granata repaired scratches on 4 alloy wheels (they hv deep scratches all over) and a long scratch (looked like someone held a key and ran it along) on my car body. Veni, vidi, vici - He came, he saw, he conquered. My car has a make over. Excellent jobs with professional attitude. Thanks again Daniel.

Arnold

ArnoldBradbury

It's a hoax. Waste of money..They claimed to be a " scratch and dent rapid repairer " but a slow repairer..

I submitted a request for 1dent in the wheel arch last April. I was told they are busy to come to my place due to the recent hailstorm last December.. They asked me to go to one of their repairer to bring my Jeep but when I was about to go I was told that they only do touch up Nd not dent and someone will call me to check on it. I waited for almost 3 months after that no one called. Made a follow up this September and surprisingly they got someone to check on the job only to learn that they cannot do it as they might create crAcks on the paint when they fix it and advise me to go to panel shop.

Job well done!

I had Dominic Imeneo come to do repair work on one of the alloy wheels and a few fine scratches on the car body of my Volvo XV40. His friendliness, professionalism and meticulous craftsmanship surely deserves my highest commendation.

Happy Customer: Repair 4 mag wheels for just $200

I had 4 BMW mag wheels restored by Daniel Granata from Schmick and they look
fantastic and brand new.
This guy is very professional, polite and hard working. He works on the wheels for a total of 6 hours, Friday and Saturday morning. He is a craftsman. Thank you so much again Daniel.

Sunder

SunderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome!!

I had a big scratch in my car,as I have already enrolled with schmick I have called up for an appointment and I got a date for 15th and 16th August so we planned it at our friends place to fix it.Mason mobile technician ....who has done an excellent job as you can see in the pic kudos to team schmick and kudos to Mason all the very best
Cheers

BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled. This is not dent insurance.

Essentially you are paying for NOTHING. You THINK you have peace of mind and that when you get a small scratch or tiny dent on your car, it will cost you just $50 to have it promptly repaired. But this is not the case. $1,000+ membership and denied claim = very expensive waste of money.
Local smash repair $220.00
So think about it ... you could have 4 such repairs actually done by a professional smash repairer during the membership period and still be in front by a few hundred dollars.
Never again will I fall for one of these scams.

Good review

I just had Simon Russell work on my Mercedes mag wheel. He came on time worked quickly and did a great job.
I would recommend this service. My car looks as good as new.

Very worst experience

They are not valued for money whenever I reach them, they are rejecting the claim. They said scratch is more than 6 cm and it is a very thin line. I don't know why they rejected.

I never had such a bad experience.

Yui

YuiSydney, NSW

Useless

They would try to decline any option to arrange a repair with "it's not a private driveway" excuse even though you suggest an open air parking on your strata grounds.

Jackie

Jackieasked

I live at Blaxlands Ridge, NSW. Can I have repairs done at my location (with private driveway/carport and power)?

Unhappy
Unhappy

Don’t use this service - they are a rip off company. Don’t waste your money

Hi Jackie,

Blaxlands Ridge is definitely an area we can service. I'd recommend emailing us at repairs@schmickclub.com with your location and photos of the damage. If you're a member can you please include your membership number as well? Otherwise if you're after a quotation we can assist with that as well. :)

Kan S.
Kan S.

Don’t use this service!!! So terrible and waste the money. Just crap company.

Rossasked

Can repairs be arranged on a weekend? Its difficult to find time during business hours and there is no repair area to suit can be arranged

Edward R
Edward R

This question is better directed to Schmick rather than myself. I have never had to try to arrange a weekend appointment but it may be possible. Same goes for suitable repair area. I have a suitable area at my home so I have not had to ask about an alternative. Sorry I can’t be of much help to you on this. E

Ross

Sorry I thought this question was going to Schmick to answer

Hi Ross,

Our paint technicians work Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Bookings can be made as early as 8am.

A suitable workspace will require either a garage or private driveway and access to power within 20 metres. If you do not have a suitable workspace we would suggest asking a family member or friend if they have a suitable location you can use. You may also contact the dealership you purchased the membership from to see if they are able to assist with a location for you.

Patrick

Patrickasked

How much it cost when im not a member but my car need to repair just a small dent?

Hi Patrick,

There are a couple of ways to obtain a quote for your dent. You can have a look at the pricing guide on our website:

Or if you prefer, please email us a photo of your dent to: repairs@schmickclub.com and we'll be able to give you an estimate.

Get an answer from our members and Schmick Car Care Club representatives