Central Murray Credit Union

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

MateygeeseMelbourne

First and last Credit Union you will ever need

Better than any bank, friendly over the counter service, all the help and advice you want. NO or low fees. Have been with this Credit Union for over 10 years now and should have done it long before. Atms, internet, over the counter, personal loans, home loans, what ever you need. Forget the banks and try a credit union you will not be disappointed

James M.

James M.asked

Do you have any branches in South Australia

Mateygeese

I don't know for sure but you can give them a ring on 0357443713, they are very helpful and I would not think about going any where else, I don't think you need to have a branch as it can all be done over the internet or phone. Hope that can be of some help to you.

Keith W.

Keith W.asked

What are the term deposit rates if you invest with your credit union,

Regards K Walker.

Mateygeese

Hi Keith, I don't know what the term deposit rate is, I have never invested in term deposits, I would suggest you give them a ring on 57443713, they will help you, I have always found them friendly and helpful and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Central Murray,

Do you give property loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bough australia property ?

Thank you.