Cetaphil Moisturisers

Cetaphil Moisturisers

Moisturising Cream and Moisturising Lotion

Go to cream

I try out a lot of creams but always return back to this one. It's just simple and never disappoints. It's my daily go to moisturising cream all year round

Purchased in January 2010.

Causes Irritation No

Not as good as it was

I have been using Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion for many years on my body and face. It was the one brand I thought I could count on.
But when the packaging changed, so did the lotion. It is really thin and runny now and not very moisturising.
Big disappointment but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and try the cream instead. Fingers crossed that hasn’t changed too. I will keep you posted.

Perfect for combination skin

My skin is kinda combination sometimes acne prone sometimes dry sometimes oily... After moving to the cold climate the only moisturiser I tried and only that I will... cream was rich and creamy so I thought I would get acne out of it but I have not... I would definitely suggest this for combination skin

Change of Lid - Change of Cream

I found the blue lidded cream was brilliant and swore by it, but when trying to find a replacement, I can only find the green lidded cream which is a lot thinner and nowhere near as good.
Sadly will have to look elsewhere for a cream as good as the original blue lidded one. I don't believe nothing has changed other than the lids - just need to look at the consistency of the cream.

It's ok but needs to applied frequently..

I first used the cetaphil baby lotion on my son when he was a newborn & it was fantastic but the consistency of the lotion is constantly changing - sometimes it's quite thick others it's extremely runny. Overall I think it's way over priced for it's quality & rather buy aveeno baby lotion which is amazing & cost the same amount of money but I don't need to apply it every half n hour...

Use it everyday!

I started using this product 4 months ago when I moved to an area with a dry climate and am hooked! I use it every day, applying it over my whole body (excluding my face) and it keeps my skin so soft! It's not greasy and rubs in well and I love that it has no scent.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday mousturiser as it works a treat and is inexpensive.

Feels great on skin

Non greasy light and refreshing cream that is a delight to use

Use it for extremely dry skin and just a all over mosteriser
Priced reasonable and a cream worth trying to help with dry skin

Best product for dry and senstive skin

This is best cream. i have tried so many expensive product to get rid of dry skin, but this cream resolve my problem and best cream for senstive skin.I am quite happy by using facial moisturiser cream

Galderma suggest nothing has changed

HI Fellow reviewers
I agree. The blue lidded Cetaphen cream was far more moisturising and was sadly dissapointed with the green lid.
The company suggest that NOTHING has changed in their cream and that the lids are now green for easier identification - green moisturisers - blue cleansers.

Hmmmm

Changed lid changed product

It's thinner and nowhere near as good as the old blue lid lotion. After years of use, I will now have to find another brand that hopefully won't try to rip me off.

Clean and Green

After a about a week i found this to have cleared my dry skin making it smooth. Its refreshing to get something that works these days thank you cetaphil moisturisers.

Cheap, just as good as name brands

My dermatologist recommended this when I was looking for a moisturiser for my dry skin. It's not as pricey as many of the name-brand competitors but I've had no issues with it. One can only get so passionate about moisturiser but I think it's high enough praise to say that it's cheap, it works and it's readily available in lots of stores.

Something has changed... Miss my old blue lid cetaphil. I hate the green lid cetaphil.

I have been using this Cetaphil moisturizer for years, but I have recently noticed that my skin has been feeling very dry to the point where it cracks and stings. I kept wondering what the deal was and finally came to this website to see what was going on. Well, there were several recent reviews of the Cetaphil cream (another product) which said that there seamed to be a change when Cetaphil switched to the green lids. Bingo! The lid change was exactly when my skin started becoming uncomfortably dry. Please fix whatever has gone wrong--I miss my old Cetaphil!

Relieves dryness

The lotion is effective in relieving dryness especially in my elbows toes. It is easy to apply and has a very mild to no scent at all. The problems though is that it tends to get too sticky when I apply to much and I don't like it to be sticky and greasy at the same time so I have to be deliberate in the application to ensure that only enough is being placed on my skin especially in sweaty areas.

Very good minus the parabens!

I bought this for my dry sensitive skin as well as for my baby and it works good. Made skin feeling soft and hydrated but it has PARABENS so be careful! Mine came from Canada and I'm not sure if it goes with every product manufactured.
I didnt see this until just now. Need to change it asap.

a miracle worker

This lotion is magnificent, a month after I started using it, my skin on the back of my thighs drastically changed. I wish I could submit pictures. My skin was so dry and after I started using cetaphil I noticed a significant difference. I took pictures because I wanted to see what was going on back behind me. My skin was dry and crunchy. Now it is so smooth!!

Cetaphil is excellent for very dry skin

A friend of mine told me about the Cetaphil moisturiser and how good it is for your skin. It is especially good for very dry skin. I always put far too much on my skin which makes it a bit greasy. It is better not to use too much that way it will last longer too. The Cetaphil moisturising cream is also not expensive.

Terrible

I bought the face wash and moisturizer and used it tonight and all it has done is made my face red, bring out all the marks and set my pimples on fire!!!! I had to wash it off immediately and apply a cold face washer to my face and a cold wheat bag! My face is still red, stinging and irritated!

Makeup Kit must have

i recommend this product if your a beginner and just starting to build your makeup kit. its sensitive and its great match for a lot of skin types. best way to avoid irritation for your clients while learning more about other products you could use and matching skin types to those products for the future.

About average

I bought this cetaphil moisturiser cream from the chemist next door to the wollongong medical centre about a couple of years ago and found it to be reasonable though not as good as I hoped though it's way better than the cheaper creams with a whole lot of extra ingredients