Chef’sChoice Diamond Hone AngleSelect Sharpener 1520

Chef’sChoice Diamond Hone AngleSelect Sharpener 1520

See the Best Knife Sharpeners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best Sharpener in Town

I've had many sharpeners over the years, manual ones, electrical ones and so on. This Chef's Choice sharpener is by far the best one so far. It's easy and fun to use and makes you look like a professional knife sharpener. The first 2 slots are for the left and right edges and the 3rd slot is for finishing. I must say and I am not exaggerating, the knives do come out razor sharp. My wife now thinks I'm the sharpest knife in the drawer. All kidding aside, if you're looking for and affordable sharpener that gets the job done and is very easy to use, then this is the one.

Purchased in July 2019 for $150.00.

Bitterly Disappointed

I purchase 2 of these one as a gift and the other for my personal use. This is a waste of money. Although it says it is capable of sharpening Japanese knives I would not put any knife through this getting the knife in is a task and pulling it through it tends to do what I can only describe as skip so it does not sharpen the the whole of the blade I tried this on my German Wusthof knives first. I thought I would give it another try after watching a few YouTube videos and still the same result. I am now stuck with 2 of these doorstops because I can not in good conscious give the other one as a gift. I will never use this product again

Purchased in April 2019 for $379.00.

poor durability

This electric knife sharpener cost over $300 and was promoted as lasting for thousands of hours of domestic use. It was ok to start with but the efficiency of sharpening got less and less with time and after 6 years it is virtually useless. What is particularly annoying is that the abrasive disks cannot be owner replaced. It has only been used for one household and not any professional purpose. Do not recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2013.