Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear And Forehead

3.6

Bob Bimb

Bob BimbPerth, WA

most definitely a need

Nowadays we a thermometer us a need and digital thermometers are all the rage. So which one do you buy? I was convinced to get this because it has won multipme awards and based on my experience, You get what you pay for. So far this digital thermometer has proven to be fast and very accurate

Purchased in July 2020.

Ria S.

Ria S.Darwin, NT

Quick and accurate readings

My baby had a temperature recently and I was so happy to have this thermometer on hand especially during this pandemic time. It takes a reading quickly and best of all it’s non-intrusive so you can even use it when baby is sleeping. I was able to constantly monitor my baby’s temperature. Luckily it wasn’t anything too serious and the fever cleared pretty quickly.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$119.19.

Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Easy to use

I recently bought this thermometer on a whim, but I’m so glad I did. Every mum needs a thermometer, but it can be confusing which to buy. I’m finding this thermometer very easy to use, fast and accurate too. It’s so important to have an easy to use thermometer with a young baby.

Purchased in July 2020.

Baby Thermometers

Find out how Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear And Forehead compares to other Baby Thermometers

Kayla

KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

Not just for baby

I bought this thermometer to use with my baby, but now with the corona virus I’m using it for the whole family. It’s non-invasive, so it’s hygienic and easy to clean with a wet-wipe. So far no-one in my family has tested for a fever, but it’s good to know I have a reliable thermometer in the house.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$119.99.

Sandra R

Sandra RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally inaccurate

it is very frustrating to take my son's temperature, you can't trust this product it will give wrong temperatures it will measure 36.5, 38, 39 then 37.3 I can't really tell which is the true temperature! zero reliable... terrible product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$60.00.

Narran7

Narran7Brisbane

Accurate

Easy to use, accurate reads, virtually instant read. Well made. Happy so far with our our purchase. We purchased the new 5 in 1 model. It even reads the rooms temperature!

Purchased in April 2020 at Cherub baby .

Anna F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally wrong

I’ve been taking my sons temperature a lot lately, as a requirement of my childcare centre. Twice in the last two weeks, they have asked me to collect him, due to his temperature being 38+, but my thermometer tells me he is 36.2 or 36.4 every time. He has such a bad ear infection that it perforated, and the thermometer didn’t even go near the 39.2 that he was tested for, at the GP???

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Anna, Of course, we're more than happy to assist. Kindly send us a quick email to mail@cherubbaby.com.au and we'll send you some info. Look forward to hearing from you. We appreciate you responding.
Many Thanks, Cherub Baby Customer Service.

John Ul.

John Ul.South East Queensland, QLD

Award winning thermometer that hasn’t let me down!

Every parent needs a thermometer in their first aid kit, but which thermometer do you buy? I’ve always kept a traditional glass thermometer in my first aid kit, but they are so tricky to use with a new baby. I was persuaded to buy the Cherub Baby 4 in 1 ear and forehead thermometer because it has won so many awards, and I’m very happy with my purchase. it’s very easy to use and gives fast and accurate readings (I know because I tested it against my glass thermometer). Great product.

Purchased in May 2020.

Soojung j.

Soojung j.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much easier than a traditional thermometer

This ear and forehead thermometer is so easy to use. I love the fact that I just need to touch the thermometer to my baby’s forehead to get a reading, even when he is sleeping. I usually test the ear when he is awake, but even that is quick and easy. With the COVID-19 virus I guess I’m a little paranoid as a new mum, but it’s good to know that I have a reliable thermometer on hand that is safe and easy to use with a young baby.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$79.00.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Recommended for kids

I recently purchased this thermometer at a baby expo and I've been nothing but happy with it! So far it always gives an accurate reading I know because I’ve been checking it. I love that it’s so easy to use and I can recommend it to anyone who has young kids.

Vanessa

VanessaAustralian Capital Territory

Does what it says

I bought this digital baby thermometer after reading that it had won so many awards. I’m so glad I did. It really gives fast and accurate readings without being intrusive. I can definitely recommend this thermometer to any new mums.

Alaina

Alaina

Easy and fast

I really like the versatility of this thermometer. I can use it to take a reading from either my baby’s forehead or his ear. It’s so easy to use, plus it’s fast and so far seems pretty accurate. I have compared it with my old, traditional thermometer and the readings have been the same. But this digital thermometer is so much easier to use with a young baby.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hanna

HannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great addition to the family during this time!

This maybe a baby thermometer but it works for the whole family. It takes fast and accurate readings. It’s been a great addition to my family first aid kit alongside the other stuff. This gives me a peace fo mind during this time of pandemic.

Purchased in March 2020.

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Convenient and accurate

This thermometer has made taking my baby’s temperature so easy. It’s completely non intrusive, and I can even take a temperature reading while my baby is still sleeping. I just touch it to his forehead and the reading is fast and accurate. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$54.00.

Kim Nujvik

Kim NujvikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and accurate

This thermometer makes taking a temperature very unintrusive by just having to place it on their forehead or their ear, so you can even get a reading when they’re sleeping. This thermometer has been a great addition to the family medical kit.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$69.99.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very accurate

I can vouch for the accuracy of this thermometer. My young baby recently showed that he had a temperature at home; I took him to the doctor and the reading was the same! Luckily it was nothing too serious, but it’s good to know that this thermometer is reliable.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$69.99.

Kleen Y.

Kleen Y.Perth, WA

Works for the whole family

I’ve been looking for a baby thermometer that is quick and easy to use, and the Cherub Baby 4 in 1 baby thermometer fits the bill! It’s easy to use, and the reading is clear, quick and accurate. It actually works for the whole family. Plus it comes in a handy case, so it’s easily stored away in it’s place so I never have to search for it. It’s a great product that works.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$69.99.

Kylie J.

Kylie J.Sydney, NSW

Never worked. No response from manufacturer.

The ear function of the thermometer never worked. It would not even turn onto that function. The forehead readings were inaccurate and my baby had a 40 degree temperature without us realising until a more reliable thermometer was used. Cherub baby were emailed and no response was ever received. A waste of $50.00.

Purchased for A$50.00.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Easy and accurate

I really like that this thermometer can be used to take a reading from either my baby’s forehead or his ear. It makes it so easy to use. It seems to be very accurate too. I’ve compared it with my traditional thermometer and the readings are the same. But this one is much faster, which makes all the difference with a young baby. I can recommend this thermometer to new mums.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$69.99.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Quick, accurate and reasonably priced.

OK, so I bought this thermometer on special at a baby expo, so the price was very reasonable considering that it was a bundle. I was a bit doubtful at first as I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, but it has proven to be very easy to use, quick and accurate, time and time again. I like the fact that it’s non-invasive, you just swipe it across your baby’s forehead, or get a quick reading from their ear. It can be a struggle to get an accurate reading from an unhappy baby, but not with this thermometer! It’s advertised as hospital grade which, after using it for several months now, I can believe. Overall I’m very impressed.

Purchased in January 2020.