Childcare Deluxe

Childcare Deluxe

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LaurenVegan

LaurenVeganAU

Very good features, I loved it!

I loved this rocker, it was inexpensive and had great features. It has a full recline, my daughter used to fall asleep in it sometimes. It also reclines up into a seat position which I used to feed my daughter in sometimes. the toys were good when she was really little but easy to remove when she was finished with them. The hood came in handy if I was outside gardening or something I could bring her out in it without worrying about her getting burnt! It also folded down quite small which was convenient to take to friends houses.
Inexpensive, convenient and easy to use, cute design!

nawwar_h

nawwar_hPerth, WA

I like the idea that this bouncer could convert to a toddler rocking chair when older. I have even used it to feed my child when he could not sit by himself yet. The cover can be taken off and washed which i really like. It also has a hook to make it stable whenever you want it to keep still and not rock. It has a hood, perfect for bringing outdoors.
It becomes a rocker when child is a baby and converts to a rocking chair when child becomes toddler
The toys get missing easily because child pulls it off and plays with it

scotren1

scotren1

Overall I love the Childcare deluxe. It is a multi function bouncer and the adjustable toy bar keeps my child amused for hours. Easily transportable with the carry handles. It is also used when i am feeding my baby solids as it is adjustable to different levels. It is child safety at its best. I love this bouncer and so does my daughter.
Great pictures, soft, hood so can be taken outside, carry handles and harness to keep them in there if they try to get out. And the anti rock locks are fantastic when feeding.
A pain to try and adjust the recline setting and baby gets a bit hot in summer.

red78

red78

I bought one of these rockers for our firstborn and we used it heaps and am now using it for our second baby. Our baby slept in it heaps during the day and was great to have near the dinner table at mealtimes and can be easily rocked with your foot to settle baby. The toy bar is great as you can hang additional toys and it's nicely padded for comfort. It also has a hood to stop breezes or to shade baby if you want to take it outside.
very strong and nicely padded for comfort plus the toy bar is great
if you want to rock your baby in it you get a bit of a sore foot as it's not battery operated

kayet_01

kayet_01Australia

Good

This has been wonderful for our daughter. We have been able to place her in this rocker to play and move about while we have been getting things done around the house or interacting with older sibblings. The seat is well padded and the arm with toys on is easy to move. The seat is adjustable to go from lying down for a newborn to sitting up for an older baby. The sunshade is excellent for taking it outside while doing gardening.
Easy to set up and use. Great to use outside with the sunshade on top.
We liked everything about this rocker.

purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rocker is easy to put together, has toys that baby can play with whilst in the rocker, or they can be removed to play with when not in rocker. Seat can be adjusted so baby can be seated up or lying down. Sunshade is handy for outdoors or even indoors if near a sunny spot. I use this daily and move baby from room to room as I move about.
Awesome rocker that is easy to use, has a simple design and able to be used indoors and outdoors.
If carry straps are not tucked under rocker, they can create a tripping hazard.

jan18

jan18

Good

A great rocker that rocks easily with your foot and keeps baby safe and comfortable. Toy bar will keep bubs amused but not to be used as a carry handle as it could break.
a safe place to put baby where you can see them and off the floor. Soothes baby if you rock them to sleep and is lovely and comfortable and the toy bar will entertain your child once they get a bit older. Can sleep in this all the time in the early days and when they get older it props up so they can sit up a bit more and even could be used as a high chair!
A bit heavy and bulky for when not in use but great for when in use!