Childcare Harmony

Childcare Harmony

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best rocker that ive ever seen

My sister bought this rocker back in 2006 for her newborn. And then used again with her next kid I then got it from her when I had my son in 2010. Tonight it broke.. after 9 years and 4 kids!! Highly recommend this product.
The several seating/lying positions meant this could be used as a feeding chair as well.

This is a great rocker that I highly recommend. It is very sturdy but still the padding ensures that your little one is comfortable. My little one finds the vibration soothing. Putting the seat in the upright and the base in the fixed stable position allows you to use the rocker as a portable chair which I often use for feeding when at friends or when we are on holidays.
Price. Padded adjustable seat. Hood to protect bub from the elements. Choice of vibrations or music. Folds reasonably flat for storage and travel. Easy to clean material. Little toys attached to entertain your baby. Ability to convert from rocker to fixed position. Carry handles. Energy efficient, the batteries last well and once your baby is able their kicking does create a gentle rocking action.
You can't adjust the seat position whilst the hood is attached.

The Childcare Harmony rocker was great value for money. Both my babies used to sleep soundly in this during the day. It was the only thing I could get my youngest to sleep in during day. When my children were a little older and we traveled, I was able to take the rocker to use as seat to feed them in thanks to the different seating positions.
The Childcare Harmony rocker was reasonably priced, easy to adjust to the different seating positions, the vibrating motion was great, easy to keep clean, is compact when folded down which is great for storage or traveling.
There was nothing that I disliked about this product.

Good

Very happy with this product. There are many on the market but this does all that it is required - keeps baby safe and happy allowing mum to do what needs to be done.
A good basic rocker that was very reasonably priced. Has music and vibration. Has a sun shade and detatchable toy bar. Easy to clean and store.
Music and vibrations could play a little longer. My son loved the vibrations but it only lasted a few minutes before it turned itself off, and he would cry when it stopped!!

I would definately recommend this brand to any new mother looking to invest in a baby rocker, I loved the rocker also having the hood as it meant I could take my baby outside and she would be shielded from the sun and wind but still be with me. Definately a very sturdy great purchase for a new mum to be!
A very comfy and safe rocker for all babies. Both my children loved the music and vibrator which seemed to comfort them mostly because I think they were probably wondering what the motion and noise was, not necessarily because it relaxed them, but overall it worked!

This is a fantastic rocker. I have used it since my baby was a new born. He is now 8 months old and I am still using it. I tried a friends bouncer, and as I had a heavy baby he hated the bouncer- it just layed back too far. With this rocker I was able to adjust the back as he grew older to a position that he was comfortable with. I didnt use the vibrating and sound function very often, but when I did my bub really liked it. The rocker is great for feeding bub in and when he was younger, he looked extremely comfy sleeping in it. Extremely glad to have bought this rocker compared to others on the market.
Adjustable seating positions as baby gets older. Hood for outside use. Rocker or stable position.
Would be great if the toy bar position could be moved once connected to make it easier to get baby in and out.

My baby always feel asleep in it we used it until 7 months very happy with my purchase..Easy to clean and packs away fairly compact..
Really easy to use light wieght easy to adjust the backrest the vibrating motion is great.

Where do i buy this product? Have they changed the name? I've search everywhere on the net.
Thank you inquiring about the Childcare Harmony Rocker. Unfortunately this particular model has been discontinued and is not available for purchase anymore. However, the Childcare Sounds 'N Motions Rocker is our current model and includes all the same features. If you require any further information on this model you can visit out website www.cnpbrands.com.au or alternatively contact our Customer Service line on 1300 667 137.