Childcare Vogue

Childcare Vogue

See the Best 4 Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Has everything you need at such an affordable price!

Such a good pram!
Stirdy and easy to operate. Comfortable with multiple seating positions and can convert from bassinet to seat without swapping.
Lots of storage space!
I take it on walks or runs all the time have taken it through bushwalking tracks and even on the beach!
The hood is awesome and has a mesh option for the visor which is awesome for summer to let the breeze turough but also keep bubs shaded.
Its also really easy to pack in and out of the car.
We have it in teal and the colour is so pretty.

Fantastic!!!

This is one of the best purchases I’ve made as a new parent. Numerous friends and family members have asked what pram it is as they like it so much. It is very sturdy and easy to use. It has numerous settings, allowing the seat to be forward or back ward facing. It can also be placed in bassinet mode by simply unclipping a few clips. It only takes a few seconds to change the position or direction of the seat. It is very light to push and I have used it on many different terrains including: asphalt, concrete, grass, ground, tiles etc. I have also walked up a very steep hill and it did brilliantly. I purchased a seat cover to protect the pram and my baby is very comfortable in the pram. It is so easy to assemble and fold up to pack away. I have to take off the seat and then fold up the two separate parts as my car boot is a bit small but it still fits. It is relatively slim. The only criticism I have (minor) is that there is not a lot of packing space at the bottom but given that it is quite slim line, you can’t expect there to be. I would definitely recommend and plan on using it for my future babies. It was also very affordable in comparison with other brands.

Childcare vogue

Very easy, super quick to fold down and fits perfect in the boot of my car. Very happy with the quality and it fits my maxi cosi capsule which makes life with a newborn super easy. The pram is amazing and I love using it even my 4 year old loves helping me push her brother around when we go shopping.

Perfect size and easy to use

This pram is super wasy to use, easy to fold down and assemble also. I was really happy with my purchase and the quality is good for the price too. I love the colour (blue). It has a lot of under carriage storage. Can be used forward facing or rear facing, or layed down as a bassinet. Comes with a leg cover for cold weather.

Good Pram

After using a second hand pram, i wanted to go out and find a pram that was easy to use and that had good storage space. This on fit, it was easy to maneuver around. One of the lighter prams to pick up and easy to fold and set up again.

So happy!

Bought this to replace a heavy secondhand pram. This is such an improvement, so much lighter and easy to set up when needed.
Love that we have been able to push our newborn around in the bassinet mode.
My only concern is the mechanism for folding down the frame. I am worried that the clips will wear out over time. However, at this price point I think it will last.

Amazing Value and a sensational product

I adore this pram. We purchased this pram to replace our Baby Jogger City Elite pram as the pram was way too heavy and not suitable for a newborn. The Childcare Vogue has been the perfect pram for us! It is incredible lightweight, narrow and easy to navigate through small aisles. It transitions from a completely flat bassinet to an upright seat suitable for children up to 20kg. The bassinet has been so handy with a sleeping newborn, bub can sleep well while we are out and about or even visiting family members.

The frame of this pram is well made and easily collapsible for quick storage and set up. On top of this the pram is very stylish and cozy. An absolute steal for the price!

Perfect for our newborn

Size of the pram is good. Large storage area underneath and bag hangers included. We received attachment for a capsule but we are not planning on using it as we are happy with the bassinet provided. Easy to fold and unfold. Move around corners easily. Very with the purchase and it's definitely worth it - good value for money.

Really happy!

super easy to steer (even one handed).
has a large basket for shopping/storage.
lightweight & easy to fold and fit into the car.
is incredibly sturdy and has bassinet that converts to toddler seat so no having
to switch when the time comes as we all know storing can be difficult in small spaces.
really happy with this purchase and at a reasonable price. definitely quality at a low cost.

Bub loves it

We purchased it from Babies R Us and have been using it for 9 months now. Great price for a good quality product. The first few months we used it as a pram and then adjusted to a sitting position and use it as a stroller now. It's very easy to push as it's so light.

The only negative thing about it is that the bottom part where the baby's lying isn't thick enough and I always had to put an extra blanket under my bub.

Very stylish!

This pram is so stylish! I got the slate colour which is lovely!
So easy to put together and fold up.
Comes with boot cover as well, which was great.
Found it has a good size basket.
Doesn't fold in half, instead it flattens out, if that makes sense?
I'm really happy with that!

Highly recommended

Recently bought this product. This is lightweight and can easily fit in back of little hatch. Excellent features with that sort of price. So far loving it. Few modes settings. 5 stars