Childcare Vogue

Childcare Vogue

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sabil H.

Sabil H.Tasmania

budget buy

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$249.00.

Safety
Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Has everything you need at such an affordable price!

Such a good pram!
Stirdy and easy to operate. Comfortable with multiple seating positions and can convert from bassinet to seat without swapping.
Lots of storage space!
I take it on walks or runs all the time have taken it through bushwalking tracks and even on the beach!
The hood is awesome and has a mesh option for the visor which is awesome for summer to let the breeze turough but also keep bubs shaded.
Its also really easy to pack in and out of the car.
We have it in teal and the colour is so pretty.

Anna G

Anna GMackay

Fantastic!!!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Childcare Vogue compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Emily C

Emily CHunter Region, NSW

Childcare vogue

Very easy, super quick to fold down and fits perfect in the boot of my car. Very happy with the quality and it fits my maxi cosi capsule which makes life with a newborn super easy. The pram is amazing and I love using it even my 4 year old loves helping me push her brother around when we go shopping.

Mickaela

MickaelaCoffs Harbour

Perfect size and easy to use

This pram is super wasy to use, easy to fold down and assemble also. I was really happy with my purchase and the quality is good for the price too. I love the colour (blue). It has a lot of under carriage storage. Can be used forward facing or rear facing, or layed down as a bassinet. Comes with a leg cover for cold weather.

Laurar

Laurarsydney

Good Pram

After using a second hand pram, i wanted to go out and find a pram that was easy to use and that had good storage space. This on fit, it was easy to maneuver around. One of the lighter prams to pick up and easy to fold and set up again.

JGL

JGLAU

So happy!

Bought this to replace a heavy secondhand pram. This is such an improvement, so much lighter and easy to set up when needed.
Love that we have been able to push our newborn around in the bassinet mode.
My only concern is the mechanism for folding down the frame. I am worried that the clips will wear out over time. However, at this price point I think it will last.

Yvette L

Yvette LAU

Amazing Value and a sensational product

I adore this pram. We purchased this pram to replace our Baby Jogger City Elite pram as the pram was way too heavy and not suitable for a newborn. The Childcare Vogue has been the perfect pram for us! It is incredible lightweight, narrow and easy to navigate through small aisles. It transitions from a completely flat bassinet to an upright seat suitable for children up to 20kg. The bassinet has been so handy with a sleeping newborn, bub can sleep well while we are out and about or even visiting family members.

The frame of this pram is well made and easily collapsible for quick storage and set up. On top of this the pram is very stylish and cozy. An absolute steal for the price!

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Perfect for our newborn

Size of the pram is good. Large storage area underneath and bag hangers included. We received attachment for a capsule but we are not planning on using it as we are happy with the bassinet provided. Easy to fold and unfold. Move around corners easily. Very with the purchase and it's definitely worth it - good value for money.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Childcare Vogue compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Christy Seymour

Christy SeymourDaceyville, New South Wales

Really happy!

super easy to steer (even one handed).
has a large basket for shopping/storage.
lightweight & easy to fold and fit into the car.
is incredibly sturdy and has bassinet that converts to toddler seat so no having
to switch when the time comes as we all know storing can be difficult in small spaces.
really happy with this purchase and at a reasonable price. definitely quality at a low cost.

Diana

Diana

Bub loves it

We purchased it from Babies R Us and have been using it for 9 months now. Great price for a good quality product. The first few months we used it as a pram and then adjusted to a sitting position and use it as a stroller now. It's very easy to push as it's so light.

The only negative thing about it is that the bottom part where the baby's lying isn't thick enough and I always had to put an extra blanket under my bub.

RSharpe93

RSharpe93Dubbo

Very stylish!

This pram is so stylish! I got the slate colour which is lovely!
So easy to put together and fold up.
Comes with boot cover as well, which was great.
Found it has a good size basket.
Doesn't fold in half, instead it flattens out, if that makes sense?
I'm really happy with that!

Viku

VikuWyndham vale

Highly recommended

Recently bought this product. This is lightweight and can easily fit in back of little hatch. Excellent features with that sort of price. So far loving it. Few modes settings. 5 stars

AshDavasked

Will the adaptors for the childcare vogue in the links given above fit all the Maxi cosi capsules available or is it a specific capsule? and if not Maxi cosi what other casuals r they comparable with.

Hi there, the Childcare Vogue adapters are for the Maxi Cosi capsules

AshDav

Thanks, will the adaptors be back in stock?

Briony D.Childcare

Please contact our customer service department, info@cnpbrands.com.au to check stock levels.

Marieveasked

Hello. Anyone has the adapters that came with the pram with you and not using them? I’m currently in Canada and would need them to be able to put a capsule on it. I bought my pram used so I don’t have them! Please!!!

Briony D.Childcare

Hi Marieve, please see the CNP Brands website for our spare parts., The adapters for the Vogue Stroller are available for purchase. http://www.partstars.com.au/_cnpbrand/details.aspx?pid=015251-7-015251-383 Thanks the CNP Brands Team

Marieve

I was told by an agent that the adapters for the childcare vogue pram were discontinued?

Marieve

These adapters will work with the maxi cosi capsule?

Marieveasked

Is the childcare vogue pram compatible with the Britax B safe 35 with adaptors?

Get an answer from our members and Childcare representatives