Childcare Vogue

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Tayla S.

Tayla S.Central Queensland, QLD

Great pram on budget

Brought at baby bunting on special and so glad I did, it’s very light and easy to use! Super easy to change positions from bassinet to sitting up. Can’t fault it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting for $249.00.

Katalystv2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightweight and easy to use.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $250.00.

Sabil H.

Sabil H.Tasmania

budget buy

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $249.00.

Find out how Childcare Vogue compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Has everything you need at such an affordable price!

Such a good pram!
Stirdy and easy to operate. Comfortable with multiple seating positions and can convert from bassinet to seat without swapping.
Lots of storage space!
I take it on walks or runs all the time have taken it through bushwalking tracks and even on the beach!
The hood is awesome and has a mesh option for the visor which is awesome for summer to let the breeze turough but also keep bubs shaded.
Its also really easy to pack in and out of the car.
We have it in teal and the colour is so pretty.

Anna G

Anna GMackay

Fantastic!!!

Emily C

Emily CHunter Region, NSW

Childcare vogue

Very easy, super quick to fold down and fits perfect in the boot of my car. Very happy with the quality and it fits my maxi cosi capsule which makes life with a newborn super easy. The pram is amazing and I love using it even my 4 year old loves helping me push her brother around when we go shopping.

Mickaela

MickaelaCoffs Harbour

Perfect size and easy to use

This pram is super wasy to use, easy to fold down and assemble also. I was really happy with my purchase and the quality is good for the price too. I love the colour (blue). It has a lot of under carriage storage. Can be used forward facing or rear facing, or layed down as a bassinet. Comes with a leg cover for cold weather.

Laurar

Laurarsydney

Good Pram

After using a second hand pram, i wanted to go out and find a pram that was easy to use and that had good storage space. This on fit, it was easy to maneuver around. One of the lighter prams to pick up and easy to fold and set up again.

JGL

JGLAU

So happy!

Bought this to replace a heavy secondhand pram. This is such an improvement, so much lighter and easy to set up when needed.
Love that we have been able to push our newborn around in the bassinet mode.
My only concern is the mechanism for folding down the frame. I am worried that the clips will wear out over time. However, at this price point I think it will last.

Yvette L

Yvette LSydney, NSW

Amazing Value and a sensational product

I adore this pram. We purchased this pram to replace our Baby Jogger City Elite pram as the pram was way too heavy and not suitable for a newborn. The Childcare Vogue has been the perfect pram for us! It is incredible lightweight, narrow and easy to navigate through small aisles. It transitions from a completely flat bassinet to an upright seat suitable for children up to 20kg. The bassinet has been so handy with a sleeping newborn, bub can sleep well while we are out and about or even visiting family members.

The frame of this pram is well made and easily collapsible for quick storage and set up. On top of this the pram is very stylish and cozy. An absolute steal for the price!

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Perfect for our newborn

Size of the pram is good. Large storage area underneath and bag hangers included. We received attachment for a capsule but we are not planning on using it as we are happy with the bassinet provided. Easy to fold and unfold. Move around corners easily. Very with the purchase and it's definitely worth it - good value for money.

Christy Seymour

Christy SeymourDaceyville, New South Wales

Really happy!

super easy to steer (even one handed).
has a large basket for shopping/storage.
lightweight & easy to fold and fit into the car.
is incredibly sturdy and has bassinet that converts to toddler seat so no having
to switch when the time comes as we all know storing can be difficult in small spaces.
really happy with this purchase and at a reasonable price. definitely quality at a low cost.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Bub loves it

We purchased it from Babies R Us and have been using it for 9 months now. Great price for a good quality product. The first few months we used it as a pram and then adjusted to a sitting position and use it as a stroller now. It's very easy to push as it's so light.

The only negative thing about it is that the bottom part where the baby's lying isn't thick enough and I always had to put an extra blanket under my bub.

RSharpe93

RSharpe93Dubbo

Very stylish!

This pram is so stylish! I got the slate colour which is lovely!
So easy to put together and fold up.
Comes with boot cover as well, which was great.
Found it has a good size basket.
Doesn't fold in half, instead it flattens out, if that makes sense?
I'm really happy with that!

Viku

VikuWyndham vale

Highly recommended

Recently bought this product. This is lightweight and can easily fit in back of little hatch. Excellent features with that sort of price. So far loving it. Few modes settings. 5 stars

NikkiDasked

Vogue

Hi . I read a review that had a canopy fault , I just put mine together and have the same issue . I noticed they fixed it themselves , may I ask how ? My canopy doesn't seem to want to clip in , like the clip bits are bent out ? Thank you

Katalystv2

Hey, I'm the reviewer that make that post. Really sucks you have the same issue. It's the fitting under the Material on the frame that's not manufactured correctly and faulty. I just duct taped the bracket onto the frame (in the spot it would click into ) and through the loop a few times to secure it. Test if it will hold by opening and closing canopy, If it snaps off again add and tighten more tape. For appearance purposes I decorated the area with stickers so people don't notice what's underneath. Best of luck :)

NikkiD

Thank you so much. I ended up returning the canopy and they replaced it with another one. But I was ready to attempt it myself . Thanks for your help.

Chloe-Lee B.

Chloe-Lee B.asked

Vogue

Does the handle on this pram go higher?

Katalystv2

I have the lite version and the handles are set to one height (upward) ,it might be different with the regular one, however the pictures show it is probably the same. You can google the manual for the model you want and it should be able to tell you there if it can or not.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.asked

Vogue

I have the childcare vogue monochrome model and am wondering if a Bump Rider toddler board will attach to it? Has anyone successfully used a toddler board with this pram?

Get an answer from our members and Childcare representatives

Compare both Childcare Vogue Series
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid