2China Eastern Airlines

China Eastern Airlines Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for China Eastern Airlines? Claim your listing.
Emery S.
Emery S.

Flying Air Canada to the Philippines. 6 hour layover in Shanghai. Would like to know if luggage will be transferred from air Canada to China eastern airline to Cebu Philippines?

Dayee A.

Please note, I flew with CHINA EASTERN from Sydney to China and China to Sydney 3 months ago. They damaged my bagage and refused to compensate me for the damage caused.

Matt
Matt

Flying from Melbourne,do the planes have back of the seat screens?

Nan
Nan

They do firom Sydney

Dayee A.

My review is rejected.All I have written is facts.why is it rejected???

Dayee A.

Chinaeastern refuses to compensate me for the irreparable damage they have caused to my baggage, though they have accepted that they have damaged it.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But it is listed.

Learn that approval control is by THIS website and NOT the airline

Kate54
Kate54

If I take an outbound flight with a different airline can I still use my return flight?

rob

how many weight baggage check in for economy class?

Anonymous