ChiQ 216L Top Mount Fridge CTM216W

4.3

• Internal Layout
Mary

MaryIllawarra, NSW

Not like my old fridge/freezer

Freezer isn’t fully freezing bread. Fridge isn’t deep enough above the crisper for milk, water bottles etc. Door is too easy to open both fridge and freezer.
At first it worked well, but recently I’ve noticed that it’s not as trustworthy as my previous fridge.

Purchased in January 2020 at Mr Appliance Online store for A$359.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
Dave G.

Dave G.

Energy efficient, great design

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$387.00.

Louise

Louisensw

Value for money

Bought this a week ago from appliances online. Early days I know but it is better than expected. Really good for a single person or couple, especially fridge compartment. Freezer compartment quite small but I also have a freezer so no problem for me. Very quiet. Not a robust build but good enough considering the price. Works really well but I haven't overstocked it. If ypu keep a lot of stuff in your fridge/freezer then I would go for a bigger size so that you don't block the freezer vents and overwork the compressor. Will update after 6 months but so far extremely satisfied with it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$449.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how ChiQ 216L Top Mount Fridge CTM216W compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Viv

VivSydney

Impressive fridge

Chiq was an unknown brand to me. I was attracted by the energy rating, size, price and the features. It was under 350 dollars and came with a 5-year warranty when I bought it from Appliances Online 2 months ago. I live in a unit so that the size of this fridge is perfect. I am very happy with the roomy fridge and freezer, the coldness and quietness. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)