Chobani Greek

Chobani Greek

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tyler L.

Tyler L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

absolutly disgustung

This is the only brand of greek yoghurt my local retailer sells and its horrendous, I guess the shop switched brand because cheap garbage from chobani is cheaper for them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $2.00.

DB foodie

DB foodieGippsland, VIC

Very disappointing

Yoghurt is stiff and thick, flavour ie strawberry is a jam like substance at the bottom of the tub. Doesn’t feel healthy to eat. Would not buy again. Seemed sweet and gluggy

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $1.12.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Chobani No Fat Honey Yoghurt Pouch 140g

I love yogurt and I have been buying Chobani for a while now, always trying new flavours. This variety -No Fat Honey Yoghurt Pouch 140g - is the first Chobani product that left me completely dissatisfied. The taste was not good at all, sickly sweet and I had to throw it away.
I would not buy this product again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $1.12.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Aweful Taste.

Just something not right with this yoghurt, Tasted disgusting, you expect greek yoghurt to not be sweet always, but just a fowl taste, not recommended, even with loads of fruit salad, coconut to mask the taste was uneatable.

Purchased in April 2019.

Tammy C.

Tammy C.Queensland

My review for Chobani plain Greek yoghurt

This is my review for the authentic strained 0.5% fat Greek yoghurt by Chobani. In my opinion when it comes to yoghurt, the more sour, the better. I've had Greek yoghurt before that was still too sweet. But this is excellent. I love to eat big bowls full of it with nothing else added--just pure, delicious, thick sour yoghurt. It holds its shape wonderfully. I would eat a tub a day if I could afford it. The best yoghurt I've ever tried.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.Central Queensland, QLD

The limited Pineapple Lime Flavour

The Limited Batch of pineapple lime flavour should stay as a permanent. The two fruits combined are so refreshing.
Please consider keeping this as a on going line. As it is so tasty. YUM

Purchased in February 2019.

bluecat

bluecat

Refreshing Flavour.

Well worth a try Pineapple/Lime limited flavour. Hoping it stays as permanent flavour especially over the summer month very tasty and refreshing . Love it Thank you

eyes59

eyes59Perth

Chocking hazard in yoghurt

K A W

K A WNewcastle

Delicious, yum yum

We purchased Chobani yogurt from Coles, Apple pie, Mango and passionfruit. We love them all. Thick and creamy, its subtle in flavor but very nice. We will be buying again, its our go to dessert.

Stacey. L

Stacey. LMelbourne

Found a part of a FINGERNAIL

Found a nail while eating Chobani Greek Yogurt Apple Pie flavour, extremely disappointed and disgusted. Never will eat it again. I don’t recommend to eat this branded yogurt.

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chobani Fit Vanilla

It was a good idea to come out with a more protein dense and low sugar yogurt. It is much lower on the carbs than traditional chobani pots, however I'm not sure why but the vanilla flavor is very sour. I understand this is a result of the lower sugar but other brands that provide that same product marco wise taste much better. Its good but the consistency and flavor I just wont be buying again. I will try the other flavors though, it could just be my taste pallet, everyone should try this product to support brands making healthier alternatives to their products.

sales

salesQueensland, 4005

Chobani Greek yogurt salted caramel crunch

On my lunch break. Looking forward to a snack, opened my very tasty looking Chobani Greek Yogurt. It was a Salted Caramel Crunch.
All I got was the strongest taste of salt. This has put me off eating anything.
Extremely disappointed, unsatisfied and annoyed. How could this happen to me.
I refuse to eat, or let anyone else eat Chobani yogurt in my company again.
Annoying

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’tstop the kiwi fruit flavor

I was hesitant about trying this yoghurt but as my usual brand had let me down, I thought why not. The kiwi fruit flavor yoghurt was great. I know it was a limited edition however please please make this a regular flavor

Khalissikelly

KhalissikellyMoree

My new favourite yogurt!!

First time trying this brand sitting on my lounge enjoying my mixed berry oats and ancient grains and loving it cannot wait to try other flavours love the tube packaging will be great for mornings when I have an early morning shifts !!

tamz74

tamz74AU

No flavour

I eat plain Greek yoghurt several times a week. I assumed they would be all similar but I was very wrong. The Chobani No Fat Plain yoghurt literally has no flavour.

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

FAIL

Where did this Chobani brand yoghurt rise from ?.
Its absolute rubbish and contains more water than dairy.
Greek style ?, yeh right - may be before refrigeration was invented.
Absolute waste of money and tasteless slop !.

John

JohnMelbourne

Awsome product must try

This product is such a great snack for anytime of the day or night so many diferant flavers to try and enjoy the best part is trying to get that last bit out of the container . Keep up with the great product chobani

EXCELLENT

2 girlz rocked up in Home Base and filled up our company fridge with Chobani flips. Few company has access to that fridge. Next morning I have asked around, how was the yogurt. Everyone was impressed with it. Well done guys, you have few new customers :-)

ecoolwat

ecoolwatPort Macquarie

Severe stomach cramps.

I have to say I did not enjoy this yoghurt at all ! its very watery and very sweet in taste! Not recommended!!

Poor Customer Service

I don't normally complain however i had a bad yoghurt and went on line to complain 3 days later and i haven't heard anything. Mentioned it to one of my colleagues who a while ago had a similar problem also complained and it still has not been addressed. Poor customer Service