Chobani Greek

Chobani Greek

Jan3

Jan3Sydney, NSW

Very nice most of the time.

This is my favourite yoghurt because it is light and creamy and not too sweet. I like the lemon flavour the best. The raspberry is a favourite of mine as well usually but a previous one tasted less creamy. I tried another the following week and it was nice, having the usual Greek yoghurt taste and consistency.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $1.80.

Matt C.

Matt C.Sydney, NSW

Delicious but too sweet

I live on yogurt of all kinds especially greek and today I bought the chobani strawberry yogurt in the soft sip pouch and on the first suck I noticed it was terribly sweet. It tasted good but I think less sugar would make it so much better for a healthier snack? Maybe only 10g of sugar rather than 13?

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $2.50.

LJay

LJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

yucky

I hate Chobani Fit yoghurt, it's so bitter! Was getting it on and off but now sticking to YoPro. The FitX yoghurt is the same bitter yoghurt just with cookie pieces in it ughhhh

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $3.00.

michelle

michelle

Whipped and tasteless

Chobani Greek yoghurt has changed. It has the consistency of a mousse. Full of air and has not got the tasty tang of a Greek yoghurt. After sitting in the fridge overnight it has a layer of liquid on to that you either mix in (runny yoghurt) or tip off (extra water added?). I won't be buying Chobani again. Very disappointed.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $6.50.

Bri

BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't like it.

I had chobani mango yogurt. Didn't taste much like mango, more like coconut, which is not my favourite. It also had hard chunks in it, don't know what that was, but not mango. Disappointing.

DarkWingDuck

DarkWingDuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

why change a good product, could it be money?? hmm

I've liked Chobani yoghurts for a few years now, but I won't be buying it anymore.
The makers have changed the recipe. The yoghurt is now runny and horrible. What a shame, when companies change their products & think the stupid consumers won't notice, or will just get used to the new, inferior, product. No. Yuck. Bye Chobani..

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $2.00.

Happyxenicaluser

HappyxenicaluserPerth, WA

Bitter aftertaste

I brought the Chobani Fit yoghurt in strawberry and blueberry flavours because it of the high protein content. I didn’t notice the no added sugar label until I ate it. It had a weird after taste. I checked the ingredients and saw it was sweetened with stevia. I don’t tolerate the taste of artificial sweeteners and found it ruined the taste of the yogurt for me.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Pippa

Pippa

Tasty thick yoghurt

I love your yoghurt . I just tried your "Caramelised Fig" yoghurt . It was very tasty . I love the way it is a thick yoghurt not runny like some others. I love all your flavours . Highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Yasmina

YasminaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lemon tastes like artificial dishwashing stuff

Ughh that was so disappointing, I had to write a review. The Lemon flavoured curd at the bottom of the Greek yogurt was terrible. It tasted so artificial and smelled like the scented lemon stuff in dishwashing liquid or toilet cleaner. The Caramalised Fig variant was similarly disappointing. No caramel bits, just like fig marmalade. I much more prefer the Thick & Creamy from Dairy Farmers.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $2.00.

Tyler L.

Tyler L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

absolutly disgustung

This is the only brand of greek yoghurt my local retailer sells and its horrendous, I guess the shop switched brand because cheap garbage from chobani is cheaper for them.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $2.00.

DB foodie

DB foodieGippsland, VIC

Very disappointing

Yoghurt is stiff and thick, flavour ie strawberry is a jam like substance at the bottom of the tub. Doesn’t feel healthy to eat. Would not buy again. Seemed sweet and gluggy

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $1.12.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Chobani No Fat Honey Yoghurt Pouch 140g

I love yogurt and I have been buying Chobani for a while now, always trying new flavours. This variety -No Fat Honey Yoghurt Pouch 140g - is the first Chobani product that left me completely dissatisfied. The taste was not good at all, sickly sweet and I had to throw it away.
I would not buy this product again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $1.12.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Aweful Taste.

Just something not right with this yoghurt, Tasted disgusting, you expect greek yoghurt to not be sweet always, but just a fowl taste, not recommended, even with loads of fruit salad, coconut to mask the taste was uneatable.

Purchased in April 2019.

Tammy C.

Tammy C.Queensland

My review for Chobani plain Greek yoghurt

This is my review for the authentic strained 0.5% fat Greek yoghurt by Chobani. In my opinion when it comes to yoghurt, the more sour, the better. I've had Greek yoghurt before that was still too sweet. But this is excellent. I love to eat big bowls full of it with nothing else added--just pure, delicious, thick sour yoghurt. It holds its shape wonderfully. I would eat a tub a day if I could afford it. The best yoghurt I've ever tried.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Lisa J.

Lisa J.Central Queensland, QLD

The limited Pineapple Lime Flavour

The Limited Batch of pineapple lime flavour should stay as a permanent. The two fruits combined are so refreshing.
Please consider keeping this as a on going line. As it is so tasty. YUM

Purchased in February 2019.

bluecat

bluecat

Refreshing Flavour.

Well worth a try Pineapple/Lime limited flavour. Hoping it stays as permanent flavour especially over the summer month very tasty and refreshing . Love it Thank you

eyes59

eyes59Perth

Chocking hazard in yoghurt

K A W

K A WNewcastle

Delicious, yum yum

We purchased Chobani yogurt from Coles, Apple pie, Mango and passionfruit. We love them all. Thick and creamy, its subtle in flavor but very nice. We will be buying again, its our go to dessert.

Stacey. L

Stacey. LMelbourne

Found a part of a FINGERNAIL

Found a nail while eating Chobani Greek Yogurt Apple Pie flavour, extremely disappointed and disgusted. Never will eat it again. I don’t recommend to eat this branded yogurt.

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chobani Fit Vanilla

It was a good idea to come out with a more protein dense and low sugar yogurt. It is much lower on the carbs than traditional chobani pots, however I'm not sure why but the vanilla flavor is very sour. I understand this is a result of the lower sugar but other brands that provide that same product marco wise taste much better. Its good but the consistency and flavor I just wont be buying again. I will try the other flavors though, it could just be my taste pallet, everyone should try this product to support brands making healthier alternatives to their products.